𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙮

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Alyssa POV:

"Bitch I fucking saw her bro I knew she was plotting on him. I sent him this long as text and then here she come leaving my house laughing and smiling" I say to my friend over the phone.

"What. He's low for that" she says.

"I've been driving by the house everyday at least two times a day since we've broke up. It's been like a month or two and then he been sneaking her in this whole fucking time." I say getting more pissed off the more I think about it.

"What did you text him maybe that's why she left"

"This bullshit paragraph about why I needed a break and about Kaisen and all of that"

"Bro I heard once that like leaving a rock or some shit in his car will have him obsessing over you all over again, and like all the time"

"I don't even need all that because one step back into the house and he'll be all mine again. I'm his fucking weakness bro and it's sick. Been together since fucking highschool and can't shake him"  I say , I was over talking about it at this point before I show up at the girl house and beat her ass and press charges.

"Yeah he's definitely pussy-whipped" she laughed.

"Bro I'm saying like, I don't even want to speak on it anymore. He's not about to replace me or even attempt to replace me with some trash black bitch that came from nowhere probably some ghetto broke down neighborhood" I say.

"Bro and she's black, like fully. He's downgrading from you not upgrading. Shit" she laughed. I laughed agreeing. "He couldn't replace you if he tried he knows damn well he can't make it without you forever. Plus I be seeing his friend with his son all the time the baby got no stability"

"Right and he took him from me talking about I cheated with Nate"

"Girl I meant to ask how you and him were"

"Bro I'm about to leave his ass" I say and she laughed. "No deadass he don't buy me shit, he don't even work, like what the fuck I want a bum for" I add.

"Yeah that's dumb how he won't work or get you shit. You deserve to be spoiled the fuck out of"

"Exactly and then all the nigga wants to do all day is fuck. Bro when I tell you my pussy was throbbing for 3 hours straight, raw dick and shit. Bro I couldn't fucking walk"

"That's that good shit right there"

"Yes girl. He need to give me breaks though. Didn't even know dudes could just go at it daily. I think I need to fuck a bitch or something he got me questioning if I even want the dick anymore or if I should run"

"Do a jog but don't run bitch. Bro use a pocket pussy on your shit when I tell you the shit felt good. We have to both do it one day"

"Next girls night I got you"

"Okay, let me get off this phone though here come his ass" I say hearing Nates car pull into my moms driveway.

"Tell him get a fucking job and a life" she laughed hanging up.

Stokeley Pov:

"You like her" I asked. The room fell silent. Sienna was texting him and he was all invested not paying to anyone the previous moment.

"What nigga no" he says defensive.

"Jah"

"She's a tease. She- she's sneaky I don't want her in no way. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt due to Kai"

"Maybe one day daddy, or I can have Santana" Kaisen said jumping in.

"See even Kai see it" I say excited.

"Shut up. No body wants her I hardly know her"

"Then what are y'all talking about" I ask.

"Her yesterday, she was all on me talking about how she could get me in trouble"

"She was flirting with you"

"Nah because then she held my phone up showing me Lyssa text" he says tossing his phone.

"What so Alyssa could get you Im trouble or her"

"I don't know and her ass got a smart fucking mouth I'm done talking to her"

"Kai when they get together she going to have Your dad sprung and stressed"

"Sprung? I don't want her"

"Have you seen her body, I would take a bite of every piece. I feel like we talk enough and I could but I'm letting her be all yours , you got that"

"I decline" Jah said.

"Him and Santana are boyfriend and girlfriend" Kai asked.

"Not yet" I say getting up and going to the door.

"Not ever nigga" Jah snapped at me, I laughed walking out and getting in the car. This girl said she'll give me forty bucks to suck my dick. Not saying I'm worth forty but money is money.
————————

This ended at 888 words lol. Ew do people still use lol 🤔😮‍💨 sheesh 🙄. Anyways I prefer my sandwich with the hinge. Helps the sandwich not fall apart.
No one answered last chapter but how do y'all thing Jah and Siennas bond will grow, positively or negatively?
How do we feel about Alyssa and what do we think was all really in the paragraph?
I lied it's not 888 but now it is lol yeah okay bruh

 No one answered last chapter but how do y'all thing Jah and Siennas bond will grow, positively or negatively? How do we feel about Alyssa and what do we think was all really in the paragraph? I lied it's not 888 but now it is lol yeah okay bruh