𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘿𝙤 𝙊𝙧 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

I was online typing several emails all day back and forth. I'm so tired of this fucking job but I really don't even want to be involved with anyone around here at this point. I've even debated going back home and I left there for a reason.

I feel like I'm in fucking highschool having to argue with people and it's about stupid stuff. Yes I will admit that after being told not to go into her house, I shouldn't of went in anyway. She didn't have to get her boyfriend to curse me out, she didn't have to curse me out ,or claim I like her boyfriend anything. Honestly they are meant for each other from what I've seen so far. If they're like that all the time though cussing and yelling, I feel bad for their child.

I continued working for the last three hours before I was finally done. I think part of the reason I hate working home is I'm not a fan of computers. I may switch to a costumer service person. I don't know yet, I need to learn the area too so I don't feel so lost when I go out.

Since that whole incident though I haven't really been bothered. Their son hasn't been over, nor has Stokeley or either one of them. It's been peaceful almost. I feel like I get to actually enjoy moving to a new area finally.

Maybe if things get too bad I'll leave. That'd be stupid though I just bought this house. I'm changing my mind I'm not about to let some dramatic neighbors determine if I want to stay here or go. They can just hate me, I'm not going anywhere, any time soon.

Jahseh POV:

"Alyssa I just want to see my son. I don't give a fuck about your mom" I groaned into the phone. Every day that they've been gone I've called or text asking her to come back home, or at least let me speak to Kai.

This shit is stupid.

"No I didn't say fuck your mom. Alyssa just come back home. Please, I miss y'all" I begged. She just hung up on me.

I threw the phone and sat pulling on my dreads. I swear this shit is going to be the death of me, not being able to see or talk to my son. Five years is long as fuck to be with someone, I feel like I'm losing apart of myself everytime she packs a bag and leaves me.

I got up going into Kais room and cleaning it up. He had toys and clothes all over the place. After that I just sat on the floor looking around in thought. I couldn't even point out what in particular I was thinking about since my mind was all over the place.

Sienna POV:

"Aw she is adorable, what's her name" I say to a parent that was in the isle I've just entered.

"Thank you, tell her your name sweetheart" he said looking at his daughter.

"Azzmin" she says before her dad corrects her.

"Jazzmin is a very pretty name. It's a princess' name" I say to her smiling.

"Really" she says as her eyes light up.

"Yes and she has a pet tiger. And wears lots of pretty clothes just like you have on" I say adding to her excitement.

"You meet her" she asked.

"Nope but I met you, you seem like a princess" I say before I give her dad a soft smile and made my way further into the isle to finish shopping.

I find that whole interaction weird because I truly don't care too much for children. Somehow I've been finding myself talking to them or around them a lot more often. It better not be no sign or preparation because I in no way shape, and or form want children. I'll get a fish before that happens.

I finished shopping for several things that I didn't need. I just wanted to get out the house. It's going to drive me slightly crazy being home all day. I like it but I need to get adjusted. I need to meet people either in person, or online will do. I don't talk to anyone back home and don't plan on starting today either.

"I'm so contradicting of stuff recently it's crazy" I say out loud to myself with a small chuckle.

_______________
This is all I found come up with so enjoy 😉 How y'all feeling about the characters so far? Well I'm sleepy so I did try to correct any errors if you see any please let me know. I'm going to bed though so goodnight my wives 😘😉