𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 ❥
Bro y'all remember how I said my girlfriend ugly as hell. We went out for her birthday last weekend. Why her ass get the "birthday makeup" done. Her face looked caked or whatever the fuck yall b saying and looked like a dude on top of it. 🫥

Stokeley poV:

"Nah you got to shave a little bit more off the sides. Got hair on my tongue and shit" I tell... shit I forgot her name.

"But the hair adds more pleasure" she says. Oh yeah her name Venice I had to check my phone real quick. I hadn't Answered her messages all week and it's saved in my phone as Vee. I also saw a text from Jah.

"Vee shave some hair off the lip part. And you need to trim the rest down some. You waisting time." I tell her just as my phone ring. I'm not eating her out and she got more hair down there than do in her head.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes and turned the razor back on to shave some off the sides. Her shit was a jungle, I couldn't do it.

"Hello" I say answering the call.

"Aye, Uh.. Si-Sienna had the baby—"he says he sounded like he was crying. This Nigga soft.

"My nigga. What y'all naming the baby. She need like a push gift of some shit right" I say happy for him.

"No. It was stillborn" he says.

"What's that mean" I say sitting up and putting the mirror I was holding for Vee down.

"It means the baby died while she was pregnant or the baby died after being born" Vee whispered and turned the razor back off. I had Jah on speaker.

"Oh shit. Jah you good" I asked him. Damn this the second time. Maybe her not wanting kids was a good thing because I know she not going to want to keep going through this. Especially not with the stupid shit he currently doing. If she even knows about that yet.

"Nah." He says and it still sounds like he's crying.

"You still at the hospital" I asked standing up. I'm about to leave and go check on them.

"No we got discharged early today. I'm at her house—"

"How's she" I feel sorry as shit for her. I know he sad but she went through this shit twice. Then to get this far and still lose the baby.

"She's having- she's having panic attacks and she won't talk to me. She just keeps crying. She's thrown up— Stokes I—"

"I'm on my way there now." I tell him before hanging up.

"You're leaving"

"Yeah you heard the same shit I just did. You ain't even shave the sides down yet, you playing." I tell her before putting my shoes and shirt back on to leave. She mumbled something before I walked out the door. She got a small ass studio apartment.

Sienna Pov:

I don't need any specialist to tell me that Jahseh is and was my First Love. It isn't rocket science to know we both still have love with each other. Maybe we're still both in love with each other. I have a feeling I'll always be in love with him.

Ever since hearing the phone call from him and her it's like that was my final straw. I can't keep giving him chances because it's tearing me apart. What's making it worse is it's as if he doesn't realize he called. Like he never saw his call log. I don't know if he kissed her, if he slept with her, or if he was only talking with her. I just know this wasn't how I thought we'd be a year later.