𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮

𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Omniscient POV:

It was about a quarter until one in the morning. Jahseh had called his mom to let her know he was on his way, and when he had arrived. Once she opened the door he rushed past him inside.

"I'm getting her a ring" he says as soon as the door shut.

"You're getting who a ring" Cleopatra questioned her son, turning around to look at him.

"Sienna"

"You're marrying her, are you sure you're even ready for that? What- how'd you even decide that Jahseh you and her haven't spoke. She asked you for a ring" she threw multiple questions at him being thrown off by the sudden topic.

"N- No it's not an engagement ring. It's more like uh- like a promise ring. Should I give her the ring I got for Alyssa. No that's be wrong to give her the ring I bought for someone else. She- when we talked about it before she made it seem like she'd take it but so much has changed since then. Maybe I'll do like planned pawn it and give her the money. I don't think she'd take the money, maybe I should give her both rings." Jahseh says holding a debate with himself. He was pacing and constantly moving as his spoke his thoughts aloud.

"Jahseh what are you doing? Why are you buying rings" his mother questioned him. His movements came to a halt and he asked her to sit as they made their way to the living room.

"Ma I've talked to you about this girl since she first moved in" he tells her.

"Not good things-" she says before he cuts her off.

"Ma shit with me and Alyssa was already bad. She came along with this- this confident yet don't give a fuck personality. She tested my fucking patience ,but also could make me give in even, and that's before we even fucked. Some of the shit I argued with her about wasn't even worth the argument. Seeing her with Kai and then going out with her. It's like I get mad at her and don't want her around but I also want to prove myself to her. I never had no shit like this and that's all I keep thinking. Every day she does something that makes me think ,because Alyssa didn't do stuff like that. She cooks for us, cleans, will come bring me lunch or make sure to have something ready if she knows I'm coming home. With Kai- Ma I love how she is with Kai. She makes shit seem so easy. I've never seen her break or get frustrated with him ,anything. She handles things I can't even do with ease. I keep comparing her to Lyssa and-"

"So why talk bad about her Jahseh" Cleo cuts him off. He's came to her lie this several times. One minute he loves her the next he's telling her that he don't give a fuck what she does.

"I don't know- I had put her in my phone as beloved after I got her number. She asked why and I told her maybe it was my subconscious mind knowing how I felt already. I was in denial about so much shit with her. Alyssa had my head in so many different places. I wanted her to leave but I knew shit would be harder if she left. I hated her around Kai but I loved seeing it and how much he got attached to her I didn't want to take that away. Every time we went out I would say it was being generous but, I know she was right sometimes and I just wanted to see her. I really didn't give her an actual chance until after Lyssa called the cops on me but even before then you could pick up on the shit. For my birthday I had some one bring her to me because I knew she was mad and wouldn't want to see me and then I was willing to take her back home once she got there although I knew she was the main person I wanted to see that night."

"Okay Jahseh, why are you here" She asked him with a slight sigh in her voice. No longer wanting to hear him go on.

"What should I do with the ring I was going to give Lyssa. Should I pawn it and give her the money or take it back and get her her own with the money"