𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[komment thru the entire Khapter pls n thanx. Or imma take it down for fixing and switxh it up]

Sienna POV:

"Jah I promise I will call. I'm going to go once Kaisen wakes up. I'll get him ready and go"

"Sienna I can go with you. I told you I'll call out" he says as he finished getting dressed. I was just laid on the bed, still in my towel not feeling good.

"Jahseh I am okay, I will call you and tell you what they say. Me and Kaisen get to spend a day together. Don't intrude on our day"

"Sienna"

"You must really be in love. Acting like we've been together for years. I can be away from you and be fine Jahseh" I laughed a little. "I will call I promise, go to work" I say sitting up finally.

"Baby I told you in no relationship—I been in the same relationship for years, the same person. Even earlier in that relationship shit wasn't like this" he says.

"Baby" I say repeating him.

"Sienna" he says looking at me.

"I like baby but I don't know do something else to I feel like it didn't fit the feel of the sentence. Don't do Si Si though make it original"

"I'm Jah why do you get a special name."

"I call you bubby if I'm in a really good mood."

"After sex"

"Close enough, fuck Jahseh go to work before you're late" I tell him.

"I'm leaving now" he was ready just stalling around.

"You sure you're fine with Kai today" he asked walking up front. I got up following, holding the towel tighter.

"Yes I'm sure" I reassured him again.

" I love you " he says kissing my head and grabbing the keys leaving. He looked back a few times before actually getting in the car and leaving.

It was Tuesday, I didn't go yesterday like he asked. I just didn't feel like it. I was throwing up the entire time. I made my way back into the room and put on a simple outfit laying back down until Kaisen woke up.

I love hearing Jahs voice it's so comforting at times. Even in those moments he stumbles over the right words, or relaxed and that rasp and accent comes out just a little bit more.

I ended up falling asleep to my thoughts and being woke a few hours later to Kaisen looking for his dad, and barging into the room, scaring me.

"I can't find her, daddy leave already" he says climbing up on the bed.

"Yeah he went to work you were sleeping Stinky" I say and he laughed laying on my stomach. I rubbed his head.

"I not stinky"

"Mhm poopy pants" I say and and he sat up.

"What we doing today Mommy Santana"

"Mommy Santana" I questioned. He stays trying to find a way to call me his mom.

"Yeah because you not the other mommy. Him is just mommy. You Santana" he says and I nodded.

"Well Kaisen and Sienna are going to the doctors today" I say in an exciting tone.