𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚

𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna POV:

I placed my plate in the car and walked over to pump gas. When I took my card back out the machine I heard my name followed by someone coming over. I looked only to see Jahseh. It's been a few days since the day him and Alyssa got back together. Tried to work on things I don't know. Since she came back.

He's been texting trying to explain and calling I just could care less so I ignore it. If you're trying to work on things why keep bothering me. Focus on one girl. His ass wants her and he knows it.

"Sienna you can't be mad at me. I've said sorry but, how am I supposed to pass up giving Kai the family he deserves" he says coming over. I scoffed with a laugh and went to pump my gas.

"I didn't lie to you or try to play you. I meant everything we've talked about especially that night. I didn't know she was going to come and she didn't have a way back to her moms"

"Excuse" I say mumbled. I don't even want to talk about this. "Leave me alone Jahseh"

"How is that an excuse she don't have a car"

"How stupid do you think I am? Matter of fact how stupid are you? You have a car that was sitting right in the driveway that night. You looked real cozy with her. If you wanted her gone you could of called a Uber, not answer the door, or simply drove her home. Instead you didn't. You didn't think to do any of that, you didn't think to tell me change of plans and not to come. You could of told me the moment you and her first decided to work on things again. Why play with my feelings and disrespect me. I've never been that foul to you." I say. He looked away from me.

"I'm not playing with your feelings. Me and her aren't together at the moment still. I'm doing what's good for my family I never said I didn't want you" he says his voice raising.

"You're causing a scene. Y-and what the fuck did you expect
Me to do, sit and wait until y'all were actually a couple before we stopped what ever the duck we were doing? You're doing whatever you want not what is best for your family"

"Sienna don't act like I'm doing all this shit to hurt you. I put Kai first a few times out with you don't have the same effect at his mom being in his life."

"You're not even doing what he needs. What he needs is someone who cares and can properly think for him on the situations he can't control. Sadly he doesn't have that from either parent. He is who I feel bad for in that house." I say harshly and out the pump back going to get in the car ignoring him standing there. I pushed past him.

When I got In the car he comes over to the window yelling. I rolled the window up and left. I already had a ducking headache and he wasn't about to make it worse. Fuck him like I said that night.

When I got home I ate my pizza before throwing the trash away. When I walked into the kitchen I noticed some of the flowers that Jahseh had gotten me had died. I took all the dead ones out and freshened up the ones that were still fully blossomed.

I walked out to throw the dead ones out and Alyssa starts barking at me. I rolled my eyes annoyed with the whole couple today. Why today I'm not in the mood for none of this shit today.

"You stole those flowers out someone's yard. I knew it I'm going to call police" she says and I turn to her after closing the dumpster lid.

"How the fuck you'd know some shit and this the first time you even saw me with flowers"

"Those are the next ones you'll pretend to plant in your yard as if you know what your doing. I hate your ass bitch and  I want you gone. You keep doing shit to make it easier for me to rid you."

"You-" I say before cutting myself off. I remembered Jahseh. He doesn't have to tell anyone for them to know he loves and will kill for or over her. At the end of the day his heart will belong to her. I rolled my eyes walking back into my house.

Alyssa never stopped yelling and laughing as if I was threatened by her. Little do she know I want to smack the shit out of her foe thinking she can talk to me any in's of way. I would love to see the look on her face when she finds out her man she's so set on keeping me from had me spends nights just to fuck. Her own child doesn't even want her around.

I won't say anything to her though because that would be too low for me to say. I don't feel like saying shit to either one of them. I really feel bad for Kaisen every time I think about him. I can't stand kids but he has a lot of fucked up shit around him. I went through fucked up shit myself but he's too happy and precious for all the shit he's around.

_______

Sienna taking the role as the bigger person but tbh she wrong for not hearing Jah out about it. 😔 he don't need her no way fuck Sienna all 2021 until something change my mind. I wonder what Kaisen said when he came home to his mommy instead of Sienna 👀🤯 anyways how y'all feeling???

 I wonder what Kaisen said when he came home to his mommy instead of Sienna 👀🤯 anyways how y'all feeling???

Not edited bc I'm busy sorry I'll do it later