𝙄𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮

𝗜𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[hey sexy thangggg I cut the smut out but it's implied ]

Sienna POV:

"Does it taste funny to you too" she asked me.

"No it taste fine" Jah says. "What's wrong ,what it taste like"

"I don't know, taste it" I said and gave him a bite, he said it tasted fine. "Maybe it's just me"

"Could be" He tells me eating his food. "You not even all dressed up" he says.

"You said lunch, plus this is easy to maneuver since we're fucking later" I say. Any chance I get I've been reminding him that I want car sex.

"I can't I have somewhere to be"

"Yeah I'm between my legs, the fuck" I say.

Jahseh Pov:

"No Sienna I really have somewhere to be" I say messing with her. She been real horny lately, I'm not complaining just I haven't been in the mood as much this past week.

"In me, you have no other place to be. Jahseh stop" she says louder.

"Be quiet you making a scene, I told them I can work half the day today" I tell her saying the first part lowly.

"Fuck you" she says eating her food.

"Sienna-"

"No sex aside I thought I was going to have you the rest of the day. I didn't see you all last week. It's fucking Wednesday and were just now getting time together and you tell your fucking job you can go in. When the hell do you have to be to work" She asked me with an attitude.

"We have ten more minutes before I have to head to work"

"Go the fuck to work, I'll pay the bill Jahseh" she says getting on her phone. I figured she'd be upset but not full on mad.

"Sienna"

"Go I'll see you tomorrow on your break I guess. The fuck do it matter"

"You not mad at me" I say to her.

"I'm not"

"Don't say you're disappointed either" knowing she's never mad just disappointed with me all the time.

"I wasnt" she sighed.

"Sienna-"

"Jahseh go to work" she says and the waiter walked up asking if everything is okay.

"Can I get the bill please" she asked. The lady nodded walking away.

"Sienna-"

"Stop saying my name, damn" she cut me off again.

"I was joking" I tell her and she put her phone down looking at me.

"Who was you texting"

"Nobody, what are you talking about" she speaks in a sarcastic tone.

"I was joking, I'm with you for the rest of the day" I say and she rolled her eyes.

"Go the fuck to work" she says and the lady came grabbing the money we didn't grab a to go box.

"Come on let's go to the car"