𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙄𝙢 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝘁. 𝟭
[𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗱!𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗻 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗺] 𝘀𝗺𝗵

Stokeley POV:

"Nigga I'm good as fuck" I say over the phone with Jah. Told his ass she was going to get pregnant. At this point I'm basically psychic. "Congrats bro, how she taking it" I asked. I predicted them fucking, then dating and not the baby.

"She's been emotional recently. She said she's not going to get an abortion but I don't know she's been different since she found out"

"That's expected though. I think she'll keep it. She probably going to spoil the fuck out of the baby too. I can see you having to ask her to spend time with the baby" I tell him. He went silent.

"She said she can't do it with the baby having a heartbeat but now she saying she don't know what to do" he says.

"Y'all will be alright. I'm getting food from where" I asked since he originally called telling me bring him and Santana food.

"She wants Panera" he says.

"What food"

"Some spinach smoothie thing and the cheese pizza. Just get that for both of us" he says.

"Alright. Aye y'all told Mama Cleo yet"

"I sent her the video the same time I sent it to you. She hasn't said anything about it. So who knows what the fuck she about to say. I don't get what the issue with Sienna is"

"I told you, you needed to handle that. Instead you doing the bare minimum."

"Sienna said I caused most of the issue" he says.

"How"

"She said I went to Ma telling her every time we were arguing or bad shit about her. So if I'm saying all this bad shit and then good shit here and there she understands why Ma don't like her."

"She right."

"That don't mean she got to act disrespectful towards her though. Called her life a sob story. Called her fast, says she probably doing shit with you and that she's using me. "

"Oh shit" I say with a short chuckle. It's not funny and ever since that last dinner we went to I felt bad for Santana. It's clear she was doing her best for Jah not saying shit, but was just being embarrassed the entire time.

"You need to handle that."I say. We wrapped up the Conversation and he hung up.

Once I got the food I made my way over to Jahs place. I knocked on the door a few times now before just walking in. I don't want to just walk in and him and Santana doing some nasty shit on his couch, traumatizing a nigga. I saw no one when I walked in though.

I took my shoes off about to go see where they at. I ran into Santana when I walked into the hallway. I backed up looking at her, she seemed zoned out.

"Hey Santana" I say and smile giving her a side hug, she hugged back. Afterwards she walked to the living room.

"Where Jah" I asked, following.

"He left to get— the fuck did I ask him for" she says and then shrugged.

"Well congrats on the baby, I think. How you feeling" I asked sitting down on the other couch.