𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"Okay so first let me draw it okay" I say to Kaisen. He's been out here for like twenty minutes he came knocking on the door. I tried to get him to go home, even walked him halfway he didn't go. His dad hasn't came out so fuck it I'm stuck. This little boy is really going to make me question moving. He's not too bad but still I can't do kids daily, that's why I don't want any.

"I've never did hop totch" he says.

"Hopscotch, really" I say drawing a small one on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, daddy never play with me like chalk"

"Daddy's got grown stuff going on right now and then he'll spend all the time he can with you again" I say getting eye level with him so he's not looking up the entire time. He nodded and smiled. "You ready" I asked.

"Yes you go first"

"Okay you have to jump on the number like this" I say jumping the five squares.

"Okay" he says hopping on all of them with both feet but he smiled the whole time. Such a happy kid to have such bitchy parents.

"You go again Santana"

"Kaisen can you say Sienna" I asked. He shook his head no so I just left it alone.

"Good, you got this" he says as I jumped back down. He went after me. Afterwards he says he was thirsty.

"Sit on the step and do not move okay. I'll be right back" I say and he nods. I hate him being out here by himself but I don't want to bring him in and it cause more of an issue.

"Hurry back" he yelled out as I walked in.

Jahseh POV:

"Kaisen" I yelled going outside. I looked over and he stared at me from her house. I was pissed off because I never told him go outside and I was steady calling him he told me he was in his room had me looking all over.

"Kai" I yelled walking over there.

"No" he says getting up. I got to her yard and he ran. They was sitting on the step talking. The fuck do you got to talk to him about anyways.

"Kaisen get-" I say running to grab him. She stood there for a second before calling him and walking over to grab him too. He ran from her into her house.

"I got him" she said to me before going inside to get him. I wanted to walk in but I'm not walking in no stranger house. They were in there for a while though before she came out holding him.

"Now what do you need to say to him" she says as she walks closer.

"I don't want to go back home" he cried. I was still pissed off about him running and now he's putting on a show.

"Kaisen" me and her said in unison. I stared at her and she looked at him talking.

"Say sorry to your dad and go. We played you're fine" she said he huffed and she put him down.

"I'm sorry, but, but you won't let me come. Santana and me friends daddy please" he says.

"Uh-Uh Kaisen because I told you I won't let you come over here again" she said I just looked at her.

"I'm sorry daddy" he said quietly with less attitude.

"Let's go" I grabbed him up and walked back home.

We got in the house and he broke down screaming and crying all on the floor. I was too pissed off to even beat him so I just sent him to his room. I went to warm up some food for us and made sure the door was locked since he can open doors now. He use to struggle so I never thought anything of it.

Sienna POV:

I just watched as he walked away. I mean not that I need it but a thank you would be nice or something. I just let out a breath and got down drawing with the chalk again. We were drawing flowers on the steps because he said girls love flowers according to his daddy.

I think it's crazy how much he talks about his dad. Every time he's over here he says something and usually I ignore it but today I actually listened to all of it. He looks up to him and I just hope he turns out way sweeter than his dad. Him and his mom are ridiculous. I finished up drawing and got a text from a guy from back home.
—————
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀

Afternoon beautiful 😻

Hey Trav 😊

How has your day
been so far👀

Eh It was alright the
Neighbors kid was here again

Maybe it's sign like getting
you ready for when we have kids
—————

I just read the message a few times before cutting the screen off. I took that as my que to go inside which it was. Just as I stood up I'm pretty sure his girlfriend pulled up. She is about to make matters worse.

Not that I'm the type to do it but I may have to drag Kaisen back to his house when he comes over and record that he's out without an adult and cuts or whatever and they end up with a visit from child services.
___________
How you feeling? I'm tired so this may be bad if I reread and it's terrible I'll fix it another day sorry.