𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh POV:

"Thank you" I say as Sienna opened the door for me.

"It's your break already" She asked. I nodded.

"Where Kai at"

"He's sleep for a nap, want me wake him up it's only been maybe five minutes" she says.

"You're good" I say sitting down. She finished picking up the little mess in the living room before sitting on the couch across from me.

"How long is your break you hungry" she asked.

"Yeah I'll grab something quick from the house before I go back"

"Jahseh you're sitting there. We made pizza it's a few slices left if you want them" she said and then got up to go grab it before I even answered.

"Sienna"

"Yeah" she called back.

"This morning you was telling Stokes you seen yourself with me, is that you being sarcastic or you're being deadass"

"You act like your son" she says coming back with a plate of two pizza slices. "You walked in mid sentence. No I don't see my self with you don't worry doubt that will ever happen" she says.

"You say it like I'm a bad person to be with"

"No, you can't even think about being with someone else until you move on from Alyssa. You not ready for all that yet. Secondly we would clash way too much. You take everything literally and sometimes it just be a joke. You're uptight. I'm not saying I'm the most laid back person ever but you're ridiculous."

"I'll give you that"

"I already had it" she said handing me the plate. "Eat"

"Another question" I say taking a bite.

"If it's about sex keep it to yourself"

"No. That's done" I say and she looked at me.

"Not according to Stokeley but continue"

"You see yourself with Stokes. I feel like the way he brings you up you may be the one to slow his ass down"

"No. Absolutely not. As a friend yes, anything more would be a shocker or I'm under the influence"

"Damn"

"It's just I don't see him like that. He talks about me but not anything that's he'd act on" she adds to her statement.

"Okay"

"I have a question"

"Damn what's the question"

"Why is it Damn? You can ask but I can't?"

"You can but I know it's about to be laced with sarcasm or some shit"

"No it isn't if you'd let me ask it" she scoffed.

"Ask your question Sienna"

"What do you tell Kaisen." She says.

"About what"

"He's been on this mommy daddy thing all day about me and you. What are you telling him, to stop it" she says. I thought for a moment.

"With me and Alyssa" I say.

"Now you know if it was y'all two I would not care that's his mother. I said me and you"

"You don't seem like it"

"I'm not go to correct him for calling his mom mommy" she says.

"You might say slick shit to him"

"He's a child. I can say slick shit to you but,  I would never do that to him" she says with her eyebrows furrowed.

"So he's calling me and you mommy and daddy again" I say, letting out a deep breath.

"Yes and no matter how many times I try to correct it he has a rebuttal. This morning I told Stokeley you were cute so he said that means we're mommy and daddy and I like you. I told him no tablet at the table he said I act like you so it means we can be mommy and daddy" she says.

"I told him that's not how it works and you won't be his mom. I don't know what he's doing"

"I asked him about his night with his mom. He said they took pictures but he didn't have any toys."

"He don't like it over there"

"Yeah but still it's his mom he's too young to start saying bad things about her. It could just be a rough time" She says and the room went silent after. A comfortable one though. I finished eating the pizza leaving the other slice.

"I was going to marry her. I had the ring and everything before you came"

"You're blaming your failed relationship on me" she questioned.

"Ye- No"

"Yes or no which one is it"

"No. I'm just saying I was going to marry her and then all this shit happened. She blamed me for it, saying I was cheating and she blamed me because she didn't want to have Kai but I didn't want her to have an abortion. " I say unsure why I'm even telling her. She knows some of it anyway from us talking but still.

"She was cheating it's a tell tell sign that if they constantly accuse you then they're probably the ones doing it. Why didn't she want Kaisen"

"I don't know. She said she was too young but I feel like her mom was in her ear."

"Her mom doesn't like you right"

"She's never liked nobody black, or lightskin"

"Did she know you were going to propose to her"

"No we were arguing all day everyday. I hate having Kai around that but there's no where for him to go. My mom gets him every once in a while that's it."

"Your mom, is she the darkskin kind of lady, tall ish, really pretty and has like I don't know. She came looking for you one day and asked me to tell you she came by"

"Yeah"

"She's beautiful" she smiled.

"Thank you"

"How'd you working go before"

"Stokeley or he'd be home with Alyssa since she didn't work. Hopefully when he gets in school my hours can match up so I don't need no one to watch him.

"You're a really good dad. You have your moments when I question it. He also definitely likes me more than you but you're a good dad" she says calmly looking at me.

"Thank you."

"What's special about Kai because you don't like kids"

"I don't know. He's cute and sweet and he was determined to bother me. Like Stokeley. He grew on me" she says. I checked the time and stood up to take the plate out.

"I got it, you going back to work"

"Yeah, thank you. I'll see y'all afterwards to pick up Kai" I say. She walked me to the door and I left heading back to work.

"Be safe" she said as I made my way to the door.

————-

So they really can get along if they try I guess... vote and comment 20 times. I'll update next month if not 😉🙃 next month