𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗲

HURRICANE

tell me i was never good enough
remind me of the demons that
i've been running from
tell me who the hell you thought i was
or just blame it on the person i've become

INEZ elizabeth carter was always different. not only was she born a witch, but also with extraordinary gifts. she wasn't aware of her strange abilities until much later in her life when she was processing and coping with her parent's death.

HER abilities just appeared one day during her first year at school. while out on a walk with her friends and they had gotten a little too close to the whomping willow. as the tree began to flail its branches about, inez threw her hers out in an attempt to protect her friends. as she did this, a forcefield went up around them. none of them knew where it came from until inez dropped her arms in amazement and along with them went the forcefield.

WHEN the school year was over, she was left in the care of steve rogers, a super soldier from world war ii that had just recently defrosted. it was a weird and complicated story that she didn't like to talk about as it still confused her. over that summer she met multiple people that would become her family through her years.

SHE was very thankful that they came into her life when they did as she had never felt so alone without her parents. sure her new family went through a lot and was very dysfunctional but what family isn't?