Opposite worlds »punk h.s

By oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... More

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 111

4.7K 157 42
By oceanharryx

HARRY

Lucy leaned back on the mattress, rubbed her chin on her shoulder and then looked at me. She blinked rapidly, I think she usually does that when she's nervous but in this situation is justified.

This is a unique moment, I never imagined would happen but we're here. I dreamed of Lucinda a few times but nothing could compare to reality. It's simply exquisite.

I gently pulled her body towards me cutting any distance that may exist between us. My lips touched her skin, I kissed her stomach, I went up to her breasts and then her neck. Her skin is soft, warm and has a particular and exquisite scent. She arched her back and her hands grabbed my face. Her eyes were darker but her expression remained innocent.

Her mouth found mine and kissed me so soft that it was going to drive me crazy. She shut her eyes when I pushed myself inside her.

"Oh," she pronounced. I wouldn't describe it that way but she must be so shocked and speechless as I am.

Her fingers intertwined with mine and squeezed my hand.

"Relax," I asked quietly.

It felt perfect when her walls contacted me, I was overwhelmed and this time I was the one who gave her hand a squeeze.

"Relax," she repeated my word with a pretty smile on her lips.

"Tell me if it hurts."

Her eyes never left my face as I began to slide deeper. I broke her barrier without any problems and her hand squeezed harder mine.

"Does it hurt much?"

"It's just a little uncomfortable."

She squeezed her hand digging her nails into my skin as I slid slowly in and out while her hands were squeezing mine. I took a deep breath, every time I moved was torture. I needed to move faster but I knew I couldn't.

"Don't-don't move so slow," Lucy said with her eyes still shut.

I needed to do this right. I obeyed her order and began to move at a steady and moderate pace for her first time.

I growled at her tightness, she was too tight, it was too much contact, too many sensations clouding my brain and felt so good. She was killing me, I knew that I wouldn't last too much.

I lowered my lips to her neck and her breasts, trying to distract her so she didn't feel much pain.

"Lucy?" I muttered in the dark. I slid my tongue over her breast.

"Harry, I-I'm fine," she whispered back.

After a few seconds she let out a quiet moan, was difficult to know if it was for pleasure or pain.

I let out a husky growl on her neck, an incredibly powerful heatshook my whole body. I cursed and shut my eyes. The pace which I was thrusting her it was constant and normal, but I was dying for more. I kissed her hot skin, sucked and she moaned my name.

"Harry," she called me and I raised my head.

"Does it hurt much?”

"Not much," she murmured.

She bit her lower lip as I kept moving. Her thighs tightened around me.

"Harry, this is...is amazing," she moaned softly and I kissed her lips.

“ The next time be—holy shit, Lucy," I groaned loud and clear. "The next time will be better."

She swallowed and nodded.

Suddenly the silence is a mutual agreement between the two. I rested my forehead on hers, I focused on uniting our bodies and focused on the sensations shooting inside me. Lucinda arched her back and her lips brushed my ear. She moaned and I squeezed her hand. That was sexy.

Our eyes meet again and then we closed our eyes. I kept slipping in and out constantly but sometimes I lowered the speed. With every movement the room became smaller, my senses clouded and pressure inside me was about to give.

I focused on feeling her skin under mine, on hearing her small but tender moans and in our heavy breathing. Lucy's body shuddered beneath me and seconds later I reached the climax.

I rested my body over hers but tried to control my weight because I didn't want to hurt. Lucinda put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

I leaned on my elbows and our eyes met. We knew what we had done and the atmosphere was different.

I slid my fingers down her forehead and touched her lower lip. Her breathing was hectic and her cheeks were full of color. I pulled a few strands of her face and her eyes watched me intently.

"Aaaww," she exclaimed.

Her reaction was sweet. I laughed and she joined. My brain memorized every detail of her face while she was laughing. Lucy was lovely in every sense of the word.

I carefully came out of her. I took off the condom, gave a knot and threw it under the bed.

I pulled Lucy's body closer to me, wrapped her shoulder with one arm and the other rested behind my head. She snuggled into my chest and wrapped an arm around my waist. Lucy kissed one of the swallows and we stared at the ceiling. She tightened her grip around me and I rested my lips on her forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied in a low tone.

"It was amazing," I admitted in a whisper.

She looked up at me in awe. "Really?"

"Of course, Lucy."

I gave her a short kiss and she hid her face on my neck.

The room was dark and the silence was a moment to think about everything. I realized I was very lucky, I was the luckiest bastard and thanks to her. I was more in love with her than I thought. Lucy was brave, always has been and now she was brave enough to give herself to me. I loved every second, every minute and wouldn't change anything.

I didn't deserve her most intimate moment but I want to, I want to be able to earn it. The idea of coming here was mine and I didn't need help from Angelina. I made this for Lucy.

"Lucy," I spoke and stroked her shoulder. She didn't move or respond. "Lucy?"

There was no answer and I realize she is sleeping. Guess she was exhausted after this. After a few minutes I fell asleep too.

I have terrible dreams, each one of them Lucinda realizes how terrible I am and then she leaves and I'm lost and alone. She realizes that our thing is not healthy. In the nightmares I see Taylor or Emily or my friends beside her and whispering on her ear until she sees the truth, she sees that she made a mistake in giving me a second chance.

I squeezed my eyes and tried to open them but my eyelids feels heavy. Slowly my body begins to regain mobility and I start to wake up. I know I'm alone in bed and that bothers me but I can’t move because my body is slowly coming out of sleep.

I calm down when I heard Lucinda walking in. The bed dipped beside me. I felt her fingers slip from the corner of my lip, I think drool a little. I wrinkled my nose and let out a groan. I pulled her by the waist and she's wearing pajamas. Too bad, I thought she would be naked.

"Mmm, Lucy," I breathed into her neck.

I lowered my head and leaned on her chest.

"Lucy, don't leave," I muttered.

"I went to drink water and put my pajamas," she muttered back.

"Why are you wearing pajamas?" I asked in a husky voice.

I turned my head to look at her. Her eyes are bright and her face looks adorable and full of life.

"I feel more comfortable this way."

"Oh, too bad. I was hoping you'd be naked,"  I replied hoarse and slow.

I distributed kisses across her sternum and chest above the fabric and then rested my cheek again.

"How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Good and you?"

"Very well."

"I'm glad you're here with me. I'm very happy, Lucy."

I erased my nightmares, it doesn't matter now because Lucinda is still here.

"Really?" She asked. I don't know why she sounds so surprised.

I leaned on my elbows and covered my mouth to yawn.

"Of course. Lucinda Fray being with you is perfect, you're wonderful," I smirked.

"That's my favorite smile," she whispered, her fingers touched my dimples.

Lucinda took me by surprise when she grabbed my face in her hands and slammed her lips on mine. I smiled and my hands found her waist under her shirt and pulled her towards me. We deepened the kiss and I pulled her until she was on top of me.

I closed my eyes when we parted and she leaned her cheek against my chest.

"Sorry, I hope my morning breath was not so bad," I apologized.

"No, it's fine, not so bad," she said with a soft smile. "I don't want to leave."

"Me neither," I sighed. "Don't want to go back to school."

"I do but I want you more."

My eyes widened after heard her statement. Lucy looked up to see my reaction.

"Hey, you finally say something!" I replied cheerful. "Making love you put in a good mood.”

"It hurt but I'm not so sore, Harry."

"Sorry, Lucy," I put a few strands behind her ear. "But it doesn't last forever and I'm sure you'll like it."

"I hope so. The pain was bearable, Cassie told me it was very painful and horrible but for me it was just uncomfortable and a bit pleasant.”

"Every girl is different. You didn't bleed that much."

"Oh my God!" She sat, straddling me. I wonder when Lucinda is going to ride me. "The sheets, Harry!"

"There are others in the wardrobe, we can throw it in the trash."

"Or wash it. This place is not yours."

"It doesn't matter."

"We will wash it," she said and rested her head on my chest.

The morning is calm, the light is not blinding but illuminates the whole room.

I stroked her hair and pressed her body into a hug. We breathe together and this anticipation and silence is killing me.

"I don't want to leave this bed," I said and she nodded.

"Me neither."

Lucinda moved slightly and her backside brushed dickk.

"What are you trying to do, Lucy?"

"You're naked," she said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, thought you knew that. You saw me, don't be ashamed."

"It's weird, you know. The only times I saw a peni.s was in a book."

I laughed and she hid her face in my chest.

I kissed her hair multiple times and stroked her ass. She looked embarrassed, her eyes focused on me.

"You should get used to, I'm sure you'll see me naked or my dickk a lot from now on and I'll see you," I winked.

"Okay," she gave me a curt nod.

She remains silent for a few seconds and I wonder what she is thinking. I was going to ask but Lucy leaned forward and pressed her lips on mine. Her fingers went into my hair and I stroked her back, my hands moved up but there was no bra.

"You're not wearing a bra," I whispered against her lips.

My hands went to her breasts and massaged gently. Lucinda moved again and brushed my erection. This time feels different to me, desire tingles down my stomach.

"Fuck, Lucy," I cursed between kisses. She pulled back and looked at me confused. "Want to do it again? You can say no, I don't want to pressure you."

Say yes, say yes, say yes.

"You must tell me if it hurts," I added.

"O-Okay. Do you have a condom?"

"I think so."

I stretched my arm and grabbed my pants. I rummaged in my left pocket and found one.

"Are you sure Lucy?" I asked again, once she answers there is no turning back.

She thought the answer for a few short seconds and nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure."

+

After making love Lucy and I prepared breakfast. We decided to do something simple and then return to bed. She bought a lot of fruit so we make a small salad for each one. I made coffee and toast. I wanted to walk naked through the house but Lucy insisted I should used at least my boxers. So I'm wearing boxers and she is in her Mickey Mouse pajamas.

I feel the light and relaxed of atmosphere between us. We made love twice and it was amazing. I can't describe it. I have a smile on my face and Lucy too. Making love helped us both.

We grabbed everything we need and made our way back to bed. We changed the sheets because we decided to spend all day in bed. We sat down and then we put the dishes on the mattress. I turned on the TV and we ate the fruit salad.

"Thanks for this, is the best gift ever."

"I'm glad you liked it. Yesterday was perfect."

"You really think so?"

"Of course. What about you?"

"It was perfect," she sighed, then a smile appeared on her face.

"I like it here, I like this little bubble."

"Our bubble?"

"Yes, our bubble."

Lucy bit a strawberry and I did the same. I scanned Lucinda while she's eating, her hair is tied in a ponytail, her face clean with a smile, her eyes are shining behind her glasses and finally my eyes fall on her cute little pajamas. I like her simplicity.

"The plan is to be in bed all day, do you think you can do it?" I questioned.

"Of course. I feel the world doesn't exist and that is just us. We need this day to relax."

Lucy sipped her coffee and I did the same.

"Does it hurt you right now?" I asked.

"No, right now I'm fine. The second time was not as painful."

"I see."

"I know I'm very inexperienced but did you like it? Was acceptable?"

"Lucy, it was perfect. I wouldn't change what happened yesterday and how we did it. I love that you're inexperienced, wouldn't change that either."

She smiled and hid her face behind the cup of coffee.

"I'm glad you liked it. I want to be good."

"I want to be good for you. I want you to enjoy and be happy."

"I like you when you're sweet."

I gave her a big smile and then we watch TV. We finished our breakfast and went to the kitchen to leave dirty dishes and cups.

"The house is warm, don't you want to get rid of your pajamas?" I suggested as we walked back to the room.

"Nope, I'm fine. I'm not going to fall into that kind of game," she replied sure but with a face full of shame.

"I just wanted to have that image in my head. The privacy will not be the same once we return," I sighed.

"We will find the right time," she shrugged.

Lucy lay on her stomach and I imitated her position.

"Now I'm thinking you're right. You don't live alone and I would be very embarrassed knowing that your friends are in the house."

"I told you, but it is not an obstacle for me. Now don't you want to take off your pajamas?"

"Nope," she refused with a smile.

"Buuuh!"

She ignored my answer and grabbed the remote.

"Let's choose a good movie."

We spent the whole afternoon watching movies. Our small bubble is paradise. I am so happy to have this opportunity to share with Lucy. Being alone with her is what I want. She's all mine, no one can bother us.

We talked all afternoon about the movies we have seen, I told a couple of jokes and she laughed. I like her hands in my hair or my hands on her skin beneath her shirt. We cuddle the entire afternoon and I'll never forget these two days. This was exactly what we needed to strengthen our fighter but weak love.

"Do you have some happy memories with Marcel?"

"Nope."

"Happy memories from school?"

"Definitely not," I growled.

"Happy memories involving alcohol, Harry?"

"Most of them are from my friends and the stupid things they do."

"I see. A happy memory of Sherlock?"

"He always makes me happy. I like to see him running in that little wheel or when he drinks water or lay down on his hay."

She chuckled. "Yes, you're right. The best hamster. Any happy memory before me? I'm not saying I'm very transcendental l in your life but—"

"Nope, nothing to remember that makes me really happy. I just enjoyed or thought I was happy. It's a little hard to realize that what you felt was not entirely true."

"New year is a happy memory for me. I have to admit it was funny when you threw Eric to the pool."

"He deserved it, Lucy. I also enjoyed the new year. You are so different when you're under the influence of drugs."

"Yes, I know."

"I was shocked but happy for the way you kissed me that night."

"It was passionate. It was like my first passionate kiss," she confessed and blush on her cheeks appeared as usual.

"I have to add that it was the first time I ate you out," I winked.

"You're right, I was in the clouds due to the drugs  so I-I was more relaxed."

"Christmas was good too. Your present meant a lot to me, Lucy. "

"Yours too. It was perfect," she admitted with a beautiful glow of excitement in her eyes. "How long do we have?" She asked. We were leaving tonight.

"Four hours, I think."

Lucinda nodded and then sat on the bed. I sat down and took her hand.

"I hope we can come back," I said hopefully.

"I hope so too," she replied sheepishly.

Her eyes wander over my face for a split second and then she chuckled.

"What?" I inquired curiously. I doubt I'll ever know what Lucinda's thinking.

She crawled over to me and sat on my lap. My heart jumped on my chest due to the sudden movement and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I don't know, I was just thinking I should be ashamed and somehow I am but I'm not so afraid, yesterday I was not so scared. I was curious how I would feel, it was unusual to feel pleasure and desire but it felt good," she shrugged. "All this time I kept the distance because I was afraid but it was not justifiable. I guess people around me always scared me and gave me their opinions and made me believe in a certain way. The thing is...I felt comfortable with you. "

Lucinda smiled shyly after her statement.

"I think it's okay because you have never had a boyfriend before and I was your first kiss and sleep with someone is a big step and completely different so I think it's fine. New things are always scary at first. Always. "

"Yes, I was terrified at first, everything with you was hard and I didn’t know what to do."

"I know," I kissed her forehead. "I guess I was afraid too and that's why I caused you so much trouble at first."

"I doubt you were terrified, Harry."

"Yes, it's true."

Lucinda shook her head and I pressed my lips on hers. My tongue traced the path toward hers. My hands slipped under her shirt, stroking her bare back. We deepened the kiss and I pushed her to the bed, controlling where support my weight. Lucinda gasped in surprise and I climbed on top of her.

"Aww," she murmured in awe.

"My little nerd," I said against her lips. I was going to ask if she wanted to do it again but I guess it was not necessary since she is not complaining.

"Can I get rid of your shirt?" I asked and this is my way of asking her permission.

"O-okay."

Lucy tossed her glasses to the floor and we got rid of her shirt. I got rid of mine and she kissed my skin. I groaned as I felt her lips burning against my skin. The desire travels through me and I need to touch Lucy. I pushed her back to bed and she gasped again due to my reaction. After we got rid of the rest of our clothes we made love for the third time.

+

LUCY

I slept during the entire trip. I was exhausted and my muscles and another part of me were sore. I didn't wake until Harry woke me when we got back in town. We grabbed our belongings and walked towards the exit of the bus station. In the parking lot Louis is waiting for us and he has a paper with our names. I giggled and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Welcome!" He shouted though we were in front of him. "Look who is not a virgin anymore," he pinched my cheek and I slapped his hand.

Louis was going to pinch my cheek again but Harry grabbed his wrist.

"We have been with you for two seconds and you're already acting like an idiot," he said annoyed. I was a little impressed by his attitude.

Louis shrugged. "I guess it was not so good."

"It was amazing, we had fun a lot," Harry replied and opened the door for me.

I got into the front seat and Louis was in the back. Tomlinson handed the keys to Harry and he started the engine. I hugged myself as he drove to my house. I was sad, I didn't want to leave Harry but I was back to the real world.

I stared at him while he was concentrating on driving. My eyes fell on his hands and I blushed. The same hands that were touching me hours ago. I remembered our moments the last two days and my heart skips a beat and I blushed even more. It was amazing, every second, every minute. I smiled and sent a quick look to him. God, Harry was so beautiful, everything about him, every single detail and he was...he was mine. He wants me and hour ago he was moaning and growling my name. An intense color grew on my cheeks, I supported the palms of my hands on my cheeks and my skin is hot.

The trip to my house was short and my mind was send back to reality. I sighed frustrated and sad. Harry parked in the corner of my street.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Harry said with a soft smile.

Styles gave me a quick kiss and I got off the car. I said bye to Louis and he smiled and waved at me. Harry's car moved forward and disappeared down the street.

I walked to my house with a big smile. I never felt this way before so I guess making love reaffirms bonds and makes you feel better about yourself. I hummed a song while I was walking but stopped when I saw movement from the corner of my eye.

I spun around abruptly and I could recognize those dark eyes immediately. Panic shot through my body, I was going to screaming but he covered my mouth.

"Did you have fun?" Taylor asked, smirking.

 don't kill me. love you all xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 1
" It's only love that can define one's heart. And only love can speak through your emotions. Am tired of being heart broken every now and then. This...
33.4K 1K 20
You know that feeling of being so broken, your entire body is numb and you no longer feel a thing? It happened to me. I shut down whenever someone t...
7.8K 211 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...
2.8K 248 30
Why did you have to leave me ..