BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š

2.3K 61 496
By otakuwaii

[an; really just wanna thank @Miyazuki17 for reminding me of the upcoming birthdays this month: Deku's/Mina's & Sero's. I had the extra time to not rush anything and come up with not mediocre stuff lmao.. (who am I kidding its still extrmely mediocre AND DAYS LATE AS ALWAYS THATS MY SIGNATURE THING NOW)

Also GREAT thanks to my bff Myst for allowing me to feel inspired by the way she writes Izuku for this 😍💚 I don't write much Deku so I'm hoping it's not too OOC

As always, this one shot does not follow the current plot. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE'S FAVORITE ALL MIGHT STAN, MIDORIYA IZUKU!! Im not cutting this chapter at all so I'll see you on the other side! (It's long I'm so sorry I actually cut off so many unnecessary scenes to make it less long but it didn't work lmfao)]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Izuku's Birthday Special!"

💚💚💚💚

Around 7 and a half years ago, two days away from Izuku Midoriya's 8th birthday; a small, young child named [____] Amachi let go off the caregiver that was holding on to her hand to run towards her best friend.

"Izuku!! Izuku, I see you!" She called the green haired kid over a numerous amount of times until the boy turned back to greet her. "Izuku, I made it! See?! I told you! I somehow convinced my parents on letting me attend this year's summer festival!"

"Ahh, Amacchan! I'm so happy you're here! ...Alone?"

"No, my babysitter is nearby. She is—"

"—DIEEE!!"

"— ah!" [____] stumbled back and fell, landing on her butt after being startled by the kid in a bright red tengu mask, creeping up behind her. "Not funny, Katsuki!!"

The blond boy laughed cruelly underneath the plastic covering and pointed at the sobbing girl to taunt her. "You're gonna cry, aren't you, fat cheeks?! Why are you here for, anyway?! Leave!!"

"Kacchan— Please don't make Amacchan cry today! It's her first time at a summer festival. She's supposed to have fun with us!" Izuku got on his knees to aid their friend. "Amacchan...are you hurt?"

"No...I am fine...And I'm not crying because I got scared. I'm doing it because I just don't like him!" [____] claimed, standing up after Midoriya offered his hand. "Why do you always have to be around Katsuki, Izuku? I wanted to have a good time with you today...Just with you."

Katsuki, as usual, was upset at the little girl's obvious dislike for him. He removed his tengu mask to show [____] how disgusted he looked by her words. "I don't like you either, fat cheeks!! For your information, I didn't come here with Deku!! He is so stupid, and so are you with your ugly face!"

"Quit calling me fat cheeks! I have a name and it's [____]!! Learn it!"

"As if— You're annoying as heck. You look horrible in that yukata, by the way. Not even pinning your nasty hair up makes you look better!" Bakugo tossed the plastic mask at her. [____] obviously didn't want to catch it, but Izuku did on her behalf. "You should be wearing this mask instead, you know. To cover up all of your ugly. Heh."

Before he walked away, he stuck his tongue out at the crybaby he used to love to bother. [____] did the same, and as soon as he turned his back, the little girl used her quirk to throw the tengu mask back at Katsuki.

It hit his head, so he had to run back and try to scare her off again with his quirk. Though by the time Katsuki got close enough to hurt [____], her babysitter and Inko Midoriya stopped him.

"Katsuki, you should know better than to hit a girl, at your age." Izuku's mother placed a hand on top of [____]'s hair, careful not to mess up her hairstyle. "Apologize to [____] before I find your mom."

"Tch." The young boy respected his elders at this age, there was no telling what sort of punishment Mitsuki Bakugo would give his son just yet. (She had tried everything in the book by the time he was in middle school and that's when she had given up on coming up with new ideas)

So, naturally, the spiky haired kid spat out an almost silent, not meaningful "sorry" to [____] before running off to his parents.

"So sorry, Miss Inko!! [____] was supposed to be my responsibility at all times, tonight! Please allow me to pay you some sort of reward from watching over her, just now!" [____]'s babysitter bowed her head multiple times at Mrs. Midoriya.

While Izuku's mom tried to tell her it wasn't a huge deal, her son held on to the little girl's hand and gave her a small gift he had bought with his own money, on that night.

"What is this..?" [____] asked.

"It's a hair pin, Amacchan. So you can wear it and feel all better! It's a symbol of our friendship." The freckled boy took the liberty to badly place it on her hair. "I'm not sure I did it right...But it looks good on you! Amacchan...Lets watch the fireworks together, yes? Just the two of us!"

"The two of us...You promise, Izucchan?"

The boy suddenly blushed at the new nickname that [____] only used a few more times before leaving Japan. "I-I..! I promise you, Amacchan! Y-You mean so much to me, already... I got to tell you that I l-l-lo-love our friendship!"

"I love our friendship too, Izucchan!"

💚🌸end of flashback🌸💚

[____] sat calmly on a dining chair inside of an okonomiyaki restaurant on Saturday, July 11th. She played with the metal napkin dispenser a few times before her crush sat down beside her. "Alright, lets fucking eat!"

He had gone to the bathroom to wash his hands before eating, [____] had done the same thing a bit earlier. "We still have to wait for the cook, Suki."

"I know. Did you order our drinks, yet?"

[____] nodded and then covered her mouth with both hands to yawn. "I ordered water for me...and orange soda for you."

"If I want water I'll take some from you, cool?" He asked but didn't really expect an answer since it had been a usual thing for them to share beverages without [____] freaking out about it being indirect kisses. "So what do you want in yours?"

"I don't know..Beef? Maybe...Pork belly?" The girl replied and then yawned one more time. "Sorry...Couldn't really sleep so well last night."

"Sucks for you." Katsuki kept his mouth shut for a minute or so, until their cook reached their table and began to create their customized pancake.

The two high school students waited until their plates were full of food and for the cook to excuse himself to head to another table to speak again. [____] lightly pushed Katsuki's shoulder to show him that she wanted him to say something else. "I'm kidding, cheeks. 'The hell is wrong with you? Is that why you have been looking like shit lately?"

"I don't look that bad, thank you!" [____] took a mental note to run into the bathroom before leaving the restaurant and make sure of that. "And...Honestly. It's the fireworks."

"The fireworks?"

"Yeah...You know how the city has been celebrating summer with them? I don't really like the noises they make...For some reason, it's just not my current favorite thing. I can't sleep through them, either, I start feeling all sad whenever I hear them...I don't know why...Maybe I just miss my parents..."

Katsuki was expressionless as he replied about the first part only, "Why not just wear noise-cancelling headphones or some shit to bed?"

"Huh...I haven't thought of that." [____] was more disappointed in herself than her crush was, as she admitted it. "I'll purchase some when I get home! Thank you, Suki. You're lowkey a great listener, you know?"

"Shut up. I'm always listening, at least when it comes to you— Ck...Shit. You know what?! You can pay for this meal if you wanna be a smartass today!!" He masked his embarrassment with anger.

[____] apologized in the middle of her laughter. "Sure, I'll pay. I don't mind!"

🌸after some uwu dinner that I'm too lazy to write lol🌸

It was an unusual peaceful evening for the pair. By now, [____] was sure Katsuki had warmed up to her enough to not randomly shout or yell at her for just anything. As much as she enjoyed Katsuki's silence, she also sort of hated it.

"Ah, lookie, Suki!! A flyer for Osaka's yearly summer festival!" [____] tried to spark up another conversation as they reached the train stop. She pointed at the colorful and glossy photo paper taped to the nearest wall beside them. "Wow, they really know how to capture the prettiest time of the year, besides Christmas of course! All those lights just make you want to smile, doesn't it?"

"No." Katsuki scoffed at the idea of becoming part of one of those sappy couples he used to make fun of during the holiday season. Truth be told, he never thought of fireworks or anything colorful exploding from the sky as pretty.

Then again, most of the things in life weren't as pretty as [____], in his eyes. "You feel like going?"

"Huh?!" She was taken aback by his sudden invitation. "You mean, to the summer festival?! With you—?! I—! I don't know what to say, really!! Is this one of your many pranks?! Are you gonna laugh at me if I say that I do...?"

Katsuki knitted his eyebrows together to show his displeasure with her shitty reply. "Of course not. Forget I asked. Fuck, I might as well take shitty hair or anybody else with me instead."

"No, wait! I'd love to go!" [____] managed to make him change his mind with just a simple exclamation. "Suki...Lets go together. It would make me really happy...Let's call it a date!"

Bakugo pulled her hand off from his arm when she said the forbidden 'd' word. "It's not a fucking date!! Don't say shit as gross as that, again!!"

'Don't know if he's being shy or he means it...' [____] pouted at the way his mood changed. 'But...There's only one way to find out...'

She pulled out her cell phone and added some of her friends/classmates into a group text. She didn't even check who she was typing to, considering she wasn't planning on sending it. "Since it's not a date, then I'll invite Mina and the rest with us. Maybe they'll be down to spend the night in another city if I pay for the hotel rooms—"

She was halfway done writing the message too; if it wasn't for Katsuki, who held on to her face by her cheeks and smushed them together, preparing her to pucker up. "—Kashukhi?!"

Their kiss was tense at first, as if he forced her into it. It was only because [____] was so caught off guard that she couldn't go along with it until seconds later.

He softened his grip and she held on to both of his wrists with her hands, regardless that she still held her cell phone with her left. [____] was too busy melting away from the taste of Bakugo's tongue with each passing second.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

She did not notice she hit 'send' on that group message she was threatening her crush with until she got home and Mina called her before bed time.

"Mina...What is it? It's kind of late—"

"—MY ANSWER IS YES!!" Ashido practically shouted though the other line, it caused [____] to cover her phone and keep it a certain distance away from her ear. "YES!! YES TIMES A MILLION!! YES!"

"What are you talking abo—?"

"The summer festival! I've been dying to go see it!! [____], you said you'll pay for the hotel rooms?! What if you lend me some money to buy a yukata as well, pretty please?! You know I will pay you back!! I always do!"

'Oh no...What have I done?'

On the inside, [____] was trying to come up with an explanation as to why she wasn't serious about all of them going to watch the fireworks together. On the outside, though, she faintly laughed and agreed with whatever Mina was going off about. "Hahah...S-Sure, Mina..."

'Katsuki is going to kill me, most definitely...'

🌸💥[SUN. JUL 12]💥🌸

"So are you truly just an idiot or do you enjoy pissing me off like everybody else does, hah?! Which one is it?!"

Bakugo asked [____] through the phone the next morning, just as his crush explained everything that happened the night before. "Don't call me an idiot, please! Suki— This is your fault! ...Sorta."

"AH?! How the hell is it my fault?! I didn't touch your fucking phone or forced you to sent that group text, you dumbass!!"

"O.K. Dumbass is not any better! I would never call you that, so you shouldn't act this way towards me—"

"— Don't care what you call me back! That's what you are to me, now. Consider yourself demoted from my fucking team. You're just another one of those losers again."

"Again?!" [____] had many questions. Like, first— You can be demoted in a friendship? Second, had she been demoted before since he said 'again'? And third, what title did she held before?!

Though all she could say instead of asking pointless inquiries was the truth. Couldn't be helped, she was known to be honest. "Yes, I know!! But you just kissed me so suddenly— And— I lost my focus, I forgot that I was typing that message and—

Okay...This isn't your fault but it shouldn't even be an issue!! What's wrong with spending some time with our friends in Osaka, too?! It could be more fun that way!"

"Fuck no, it won't." He spat the words out like poison. "Listen, I can ditch the stupid ones just fine to spend some alone time with you— I can look past them, it's fine, but you said you invited Deku too— And that shitty nerd HAD THE NERVE to agree?! If you don't tell him you fucked up and don't want him around then I will do it in your place!! I'm coming over to use your fucking phone—"

"—Izuku has been my best friend since we were younger and I'm not gonna leave him behind just because you dislike him for whatever reason! Understand?!"

It may had been that she woke up too early on the weekend and hadn't had breakfast yet, or maybe she had accepted defeat already with the change of plans and ached to have Katsuki follow after her steps.

Whatever it may have been, [____] placed a foot down to her crush and expected for him to hang up the phone and ignore her for a solid week or so, like how he has done before.

But it surprised both of them that he sucked in his pride for once in a long time to scoff at [____]'s words. "...You better owe me something good for doing this crap!!"

"Sure, sure! Don't worry, I planned it all out last night and since I'm paying for the hotel rooms, I made sure to rent others' suite far away from ours—"

"'Ours?'"

"Y-You see...I don't mind spending money on my friends. But the hotel rooms are quite big and hold two full-sized beds in each...I thought it would be okay to share...?" [____]'s voice got lighter by each syllable. "...Maybe this was all a bad idea. I can actually just rent rooms for every single one! So—"

"— No." Katsuki interrupted. "I want the two of us to spend the night together."

"...You mean, as friends?"

"As anything I'd like. Quit it with your dumb thoughts. This is punishment for inviting all of those extras over......Don't worry, I'll try to be gentle with you. Heh, no promises though."

Soon after stating that, he hung up the phone to leave [____] more flustered than she could possibly handle. "He just—! He can't just say that he'll try to be 'gentle' with me for one night and then hang up! What's with him?!

No; what is with me?! Of course he won't try to do anything! He's only teasing me and it's gonna be okay! It's just a summer festival— It's just for one night! It's gonna be okay..."

She kept repeating those words in her head for the next two days or so, just enough time to convince herself.

🌸💚[TUE. JUL 14th]💚🌸

'I texted Izuku to meet me by this train stop in specific, so we can call a cab to Osaka, together...' [____] looked at her phone screen, the time was 4:09 am. She had to pack her things the night prior to this date and sleep as early as eight pm to get up in time and meet her friend so early that day.

"Hmmm...Maybe I should of called him instead of just sending a text. It's pretty cold right now..." as well as isolated; [____] looked around the platform to make sure she was truly the only person waiting for a friend. Nobody else surrounded her. She licked her lips and formed a pout. "I'm so tired...and hungry..."

"Amacchan!! I'm here!!" Midoriya jogged his way towards [____] a few seconds later. "I got your text but I was too sleepy to answer it, I'm sorry! By the way, shouldn't we just wait for the train to get to Osaka? I think it'll get us there faster—"

"Maybe you're right...But I feel as if I can sleep better in the back of a car than in a train seat. Are you sure you don't mind traveling with me like this? I could always purchase you a train ticket, if so..."

"N-No, its alright! Really! I was just saying that...Whatever helps you feel more comfortable, I'm ok with it. I'm just glad you invited me at all...I figured, maybe Kacchan didn't want me around—" He stopped smiling as soon as he mentioned Bakugo's name. "B-By the way, where is Kacchan...?"

"He's taking the train with Kirishima and Kaminari. So don't worry about him, for now! I ordered us a cab already. Izuku, did you have breakfast? If you get hungry we can always stop by a ward to eat and then call another cab!"

"Ahahah...Sure, but...I rather have you rest as much as possible before anything else, Amacchan."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] was thankful she chose to travel with Izuku than her crush. Initially, Bakugo had told her to meet him at his house until Kaminari offered to tag along. He then asked her to get 'her dog' to drive her to the hotel so she wouldn't have to worry about taking the train on her own.

He didn't want Denki to annoy him or his crush throughout the train ride. However, the girl's butler was off for a few days and she figured it was best if she just went to Osaka with a friend.

[____] was going to ask Mina if she wanted to be her buddy in travel, just in case Midoriya didn't respond; but luckily he did and she was more than ready to nap her way there. She even brought a neck pillow with her, in the mustard yellow color as Izuku's backpack.

She pointed out how they matched while they waited for the cab driver to pick them up. Much to both of their amazement, one of their teachers was the driver they were anticipating.

"Ah— Young Midoriya. Young Amachi, good morning!"

"All Might!!" Midoriya gawked at how awesome the current number one hero looked, in his best form, driving a car that seemed too small for him to fit in the first place. "Goodmorning to you too, sir!!"

"Mr. All Might??" [____] checked her phone to see if the app had lied to her. The name on her screen said Toshinori Yagi. She never thought about googling her teachers to find out their personal lives, and she wasn't a tremendous All Might fan to know the basics already. "What are you doing here, Mr. All Might? Part time job—?"

"Not at all, Young Amachi. I signed up for extra hero driving lessons and this is just part of my course! Driving citizens safely from point A to Point B is in the book!"

'Hero driving lessons...? That sounds odd. Could it be almost the same as regular driving lessons?' The girl thought to herself as Izuku helped move her bags into the trunk and opened the back door for her to get in. "Thanks, Izuku..."

"Where are you two young ones heading, if I may ask?" Mr. All Might turned on his gps and the heating system. He could tell the girl was acting quite chilly while standing out there in the cold.

Izuku decided to sit in the front passenger seat with his favorite hero, "Osaka, Sir!! Some of us in class A are attending this year's summer festival!"

"I see! Well, have no fear— because I am here, drivingyoutothenearesttrainstoptomeetyourotherfriendsbeforedaybreak!!"

"What?!" He spoke too fast for [____] to understand near the end.

"Ahahahah!!" Toshinori laughed it off, "Please, Young Amachi. Put on your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] didn't know All Might could drive so recklessly and speed-of-light fast. He didn't hurt anyone on his way there, of course, but she couldn't even catch a nap with all the movement. She had left the car almost shaking from a panic attack. "So fast!!"

"Here we are; Osaka station, young ones!"

"All Might, you're amazing!" Midoriya thanked him for every little thing he did during their short car ride; It was actually two hours or so, but [____] could of sworn he drove fast enough to get them there in four minutes. "Thank you so much!!"

"I think I might barf..." [____] mentioned as her empty stomach continued to churn.

"If you do, feel free to use this complimentary baggie, Young Amachi!" The number one hero handed her a folded paper bag with a photo of his face printed on it. "Please dispose of it safely; loitering is bad for your community!"

'Does he have these prepared because people have barfed on his watch before?!'

While [____] inspected the kraft paper material, her best guy friend nervously asked for another one. "C-Can I have one of those too, All Might?! I can add it to my collection— I-I mean!! I just...! I think—! I think I might barf too, is all!!"

"Young Midoriya, I am glad you asked! I prepared one is especially for you. Didn't expect to see you today but I am glad I carried it with me, regardless." The hero, with his memorable 'eat this' expression glued on his face, grabbed a used baggie from the glove compartment of the car and handed it to the boy. "Take this. Open it, while you're at it!"

[____] used her quirk to remove their bags from the trunk in the meantime, since he had helped her out earlier. She took a quick peek at what was gifted to Midoriya. "Ahh— Awesome!! It's a one of a kind All Might memorabilia!! The pen you used to first sign my hero notebook!"

'THAT is considered memorabilia..?' [____] questioned just how much of an All Might fanatic Izuku had to be to be so amazed by a normal-looking pen.

"I've kept it all this time, Young Midoriya. Not only because I accidentally placed it in my pocket after you lent it to me—"

'So it belonged to Izuku, first...' [____] giggled at the situation unfolding in front of her.

"—But also because I wanted you to use it one day! It's not today in specific, but Happy Birthday Young Midoriya! Can you sign my guest book?"

'It's his birthday..?!' [____] was more shocked about that than Izuku about having to be the first person to place his autograph on All Might's so called 'passenger booklet'. 'Why didn't I know it was his birthday?! All Might knew but not me?! Nobody mentioned it to me! I am such a bad friend!!'

Midoriya scribbled something real quick on the book before clapping his hands together once and bowing his head. "Thank you so much for the early present, All Might!! I'll cherish it forever!"

"Not as much as I will cherish this specific page in my book, Young Midoriya." Toshinori laughed it off, his gift was nothing so special and he knew that. He grabbed another pen from the glove compartment again and offered it to [____]. "Could you also write your name, Young Amachi? I'm trying to have this filled by the end of the school year!"

The girl hesitantly agreed. "Sure...I don't know what I should write, though...

She scribbled something down and drew a smiley face, as well. "There! Thank you Mr. All Might, for driving us here today!"

"It is not a problem, young ones! Stay safe, you two. Remember to call me if there's ever someone in need of help. For I am All Might!! And I amnowdrivingofftopickupmynextpassengers GOODBYE!!"

Just as he got there, he rushed out of there so fast. [____] felt more composed than before knowing she no longer had to experience that motion sickness she didn't know she could feel, while Izuku was still admiring his present.

"You didn't tell me your birthday is coming up, Izuku..." [____] admitted that she was a little hurt about it, though she had figured out that it was Izuku who should be hurt, for having her forget such an important date from years ago. "I am sorry, I didn't prepare you a gift..."

"Eh? Oh...Uh...It's not like I was planning on letting others know. I usually just celebrate it with my mom, anyway. It's tomorrow..But this year...I thought it would be nice to relive some of my favorite childhood memories with you, Amacchan..."

"Childhood memories...?" [____] tilted her head a little bit to her left in perplexing. "You mean, your 8th birthday party...?"

'I guess Amacchan's life really is so fulfilling.' Izuku smiled at her without saying another word. '...All those years of traveling is far more exciting to remember than one mere summer evening.'

"What's wrong?" The girl asked him. "Why are you—?"

"—OI. What the fuck are you two doing together, HUH?!" Their other childhood friend basically barked at the two of them when he walked out of the train. Bakugo was wearing nothing but a black top and ripped jeans in the same shade. He even had a pair of dark sunglasses placed comfortably on top of his spiky ash-blond hair.

[____] admired his beauty from afar, but it was only for a little while since he immediately made an ugly face at Midoriya. "Get lost, nerd! Don't go thinking you're gonna spend any fucking 1-on-1 time with cheeks tonight. She's here with me!! You got that?!"

"Kacchan..!! I wasn't thinking that! I swear!!"

"Leave him be, Katsuki! It's his birthday tomorrow! He deserves some peace from you, starting today!" [____] shielded the nervous guy with an arm.

She locked eyes with Bakugo, who she had grown more accustomed to than Midoriya ever could, and the two of them glared at each other until another one of their classmates broke their tension.

"Bro! If I knew you only agreed to meet me at the bus stop solely to carry all your stuff I don't know if I would of offered in the first place—"

"—Shut the fuck up, dunce face!! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"Jerk..." Kaminari was struggling to move both of their luggage; Kirishima was behind him, carrying his own stuff just fine but too distraught by his phone to offer his help.

[____] saw the opportunity to feel useful, so she took it. Leaving her two friends behind to lend a hand. "Don't worry, Denki! I'll use my quirk to get all of our luggage inside our rooms, just as soon as I know the location of them!"

"[____], you really are an angel sent from heaven..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

It wasn't long for some of their other classmates to meet the small group of friends inside of the hotel lobby and greet each other with hugs and high-fives until they were ready to check in.

"[____]-chan, you said you rented five rooms?!" Ashido had glued herself to her friend, given how much she adored her for lending her some money to buy an outfit or two for the event.

She had both of her arms wrapped around [____]'s shoulders, her legs on top of hers too, making it difficult for [____] to move and get her cell phone out of her pocket. "Does that mean we get to share?! Hey, [____]-chan! Let's share a bed!!"

"In your fucking dreams, raccoon eyes!!"

Mina ignored Katsuki's voice. "We're sharing!! I know you wanna share with me because you and I are the greatest friends ever in the universe and we love each other so much!"

"A-Actually, Mina...I put all of your names in this app; in case we can't figure out who wants to share with who, we can use this to randomly decide..." [____] continued to struggle to move as she showed everybody there her phone screen. "So..You guys tell me who you'd like to share a room with...If not, I can always rent other rooms for individuals—"

"Don't waste anymore of your money on these fucking idiots, cheeks. You have already done enough." Her crush reminded her.

"I will share with Midoriya." Todoroki was the first to mention the freckled guy's name as his roommate.

"T-Todoroki?! Um...Thank you?"

"Ew, why would anyone wanna share a room with the nerd?!" Bakugo gagged at the thought.

"He seems like a quiet sleeper." Shoto let him know the reason behind his decision. "Unlike you, Bakugo."

"I'm a fucking quiet sleeper, the fuck do you mean?!" It's not like Katsuki wanted to share a room with anyone else besides [____]; but he had to defend himself at times like these. "I'm the greatest at sleeping quietly, of all time!! Fuck you, peppermint head!!"

"I-It's true! Kacchan moves around a lot in his sleep, but he never snores!" Izuku thought he was helping out by claiming this.

"SHUT UP, NERD!! Don't make it sound like we sleep close to each other often, 'cause we don't!!"

"I can agree." Eijiro lightly shrugged. "Blasty is loud, but he's the cutest one while sleeping, in a manly way of course."

"NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR IMPUT, SHITTY HAIR!!"

"Then I am willing to bunk with Bakugo, too." Todoroki, at this point, just wanted to have a good night sleep. He preferred to be near someone that would let him do this.

"What?! And be your second option?! HELL NO!!"

"I don't care who I bunk with, as long as it's with a cute girl!" Kaminari raised his eyebrows multiple times at the group of girls sitting close to Mina and [____].

"Wah...That's a scary face to make, kero."

Jiro smirked at Asui's comment. "Yeah, I agree...Not inviting at all."

[____] tried to calm everyone down, specifically her crush who was still growling at Shoto. "It's not like any of you will be sharing a bed...Each room has two, and a futon. So...Even in groups of three, you'll still be able to have a place for yourself, hahah..."

"I don't mind sharing with anyone, I just hope Dark Shadow won't scare you. His favorite hours are night time, after all."

Bakugo gritted his teeth at Tokoyami; it was the first time the guy agreed to hang out with them and for some reason, the way [____]'s eyes sparkled at how calm and collected he sought himself to be compared to everyone else, pissed the blond off. "Who brought the pet bird with them?!"

"Katsuki, don't call him that!" Although [____] never spoke to Fumikage personally, she knew he was a good person and not worth being called a pet by her crush.

"It is fine. I am used to Bakugo's temper." The guy assured.

"Not like you have to get used to it, bro." Sero sympathized with him. "He called me 'office supply' a couple times and that one stings a little bit, not gonna lie."

"I don't mind 'Pikachu' or 'portable charger', but 'dunce face' really rubs me the wrong way." Kaminari added.

"That's because your fucking face is dumb, deal with the truth!!"

"You're officially Blasty from now on, Bakugo. You need a taste of your own medicine. Everyone, let's call him Blasty McSplode!" Kirishima cheered his friends on to joining him.

"Sparky-sparky-boom-boom boy!" Kaminari suggested; soon after that all of their friends joined in with new names.

"Spiky haired gremlin!" — "Explodo boi!" — "Kacchan..." — "Grenade launcher!" — "Explosive trash." — "Bakudaddy!" — "K-Kacchan!" — "Red-eyed rat." — "Asshole." — "Bakubitch." — "Kacchan!!" — "Katsudon't, kero." — "KACCHAN!"

All the dumb nicknames made his blood boil, but not as much as the nerd shouting the most annoying one of all. "Who's the one who called me trash?! I'll kill you!! Also, what the fuck do you want Deku?! Stop calling me that already!! I hate your damn voice!! I hate that nickname the most 'cause it comes from you, fuck!!"

Kirishima grinned at his response. "Alright! We found it! Kacchan it is, then!!"

"What?!"

Kaminari sighed, wiping invisible sweat off his forehead. "Kacchan, you ready to experience the months of torment you put all of us through?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, dunce face?! You think you can all get to me with this prank. Ahh?! I'll have you get so tired of calling me that first, before I show that I give a fuck!"

"Kacchan, don't be so mean." Hanta joined in, naturally because he loved annoying the hell out of his team leader. "Kacchan. Kacchan. Kacchan. Sounds kind of sweet, I like it!"

"Kacchan. Oop. So cute!" Mina covered her mouth after hearing herself call Bakugo something she had never tried. "[____], you try it!"

"DON'T!" Her crush threatened. "Don't fucking say it unless you want to die, cheeks!!"

As much as [____] wanted to try teasing him, she was really feeling quite tired and wanted to get to her room and unpack her stuff before ordering breakfast. She breathed out a 'sorry' to Mina, then moved her arms away so she could get up and stretch.

"Let's just figure out how this room thing works, first, you guys...Please?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sero and Kaminari made it difficult for the girls to choose their roommates; so [____] used her app to settle things. She reminded them that if they didn't like the way they were sorted out, she could always tap the screen again to get different groups.

"Kiri, Hagakure, and Tsuyu." She called the first three; Toru was fine with the red-haired guy and so was Asui. It was Eijiro who seemed a little unconvinced at first, but Sero and Kaminari urged him to go along with it, solely because he had two girls in his group and that was considered 'lucky.'

"It's not like I plan to be in the room, for the most part..I'll be roaming around some stores, so...I guess I'm fine with it. Don't worry, ladies, if you need your privacy I can always walk out of there no matter the time."

With that, [____] rolled the names again on her phone. "Mina, Momo and Sero."

Hanta and Mina punched the air from all the happiness of being paired up with Yaoyorozu. The shy girl didn't say a thing since Ashido convinced her she'd be safe with her around. "I won't let Hanta touch you, I promise!!"

"I wasn't thinking that he would—"

"—I wouldn't, I swear! It's actually Ashido who would do something like that!!" Sero proclaimed.

"HEY!!" Mina shushed him with a finger in her mouth. ".....She knows what it's like to sleep close to me already!"

[____] was glad everyone so far was alright with the outcomes. She called the next names, "Todoroki...Izuku, and Uraraka."

Ochako smiled, luck was on her side after all. Apparently the same was with Todoroki, since he figured he was going to be able to sleep just fine. Midoriya was a little nervous about sharing a room with a female classmate, but he was glad that girl was one of his best friends.

"That leaves us, then." Tokoyami said. "It's fate that will decide our future together."

"I don't care!! I don't care as long as I get [____] as my roommate!! All the other cute girls got paired up with the rest!!"

"Excuse me?" Kyoka was the other last girl in the crew without a room number, besides Amachi.

"You're cute too, Jiro! I didn't mean that!"

"It's whatever. Not like you're a prize, either..."

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Kaminari...My name isn't on here. I got a suite for myself..." [____] felt as if now was the best time to mention. "It's just you, Tokoyami and Jiro who will share the last room...Will that be alright with you three?"

"WHAAAT?! I mean, I guess...."

"I'll be spending most of my time in Mina's room, so it's fine." Kyoka admitted.

"So, it is settled." Fumikage nodded firmly to confirm on his part.

"Wait a minute! What about Kacchan?!"

"What about me, dunce face?!"

Mina lightly gasped. "Yeah! Kacchan! Who will you be sharing a room with—?!"

Before she could finish her sentence, the blond lied. "WITH NO ONE! I got my own fucking room key, see?!"

[____] was a little shocked to see that he pulled out the white plastic card with the hotel's sigil from his pocket and let Ashido inspect it.

'He really rented his own room..? So he was just teasing me the other day, after all...'

"Bro, can I bunk in with you instead?" Eijiro asked and got shot down right after.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"—It's not like I care...It's just that I love you."

"But...? How can you tell me you love me if you don't care? I don't get it!"

"Of course you wouldn't get it. You're so stupid!"

The couple on the TV we're having an exaggerated romantic argument. [____] was watching a movie while she waited for her breakfast to arrive. "How can actors be so good at conveying their emotions into characters that aren't real? They make it look so simple...Maybe those two are actually dating off camera?!"

She decided to google it and find out since she was that bored. A knock on her door made her stop reading the basic information about the guy's actor and she locked her phone screen before opening it. "Finally! Food—?"

"Move." Katsuki was carrying his bags effortlessly, he made sure no one was around the aisle before rushing out of his room with them.

"Suki?!"

"You said we'd spend the night together, right?"

She let him in and locked the door right after. Leaning her back against it and remaining there for the time being. "Well, yeah...But I thought you wouldn't want to. You rented a room for yourself..."

"It's obvious I did it to keep those idiots off our backs. Can't you think, for once?"

"I should have never let you go the first time—" The TV was still on, the actors had a sudden breakthrough about their relationship. [____] didn't answer, so the guy on screen continued with tears forming in his eyes. "The real stupid one is me...I can't imagine my life without you...You are...So special. I love you so much, I want to hold you forever—"

[____] could feel the tips of her ears feeling warmer. Katsuki eyed her, then the screen without saying a word.

"Let's spend the rest of our lives together. God, you have me so whipped. I can't believe I let down my pride like this— But if it's for you, I don't care. For you, I'll do anything. For you, I'll—"

"—Shit, he talks too much." It seemed like [____] was holding on to her breath because as soon as Bakugo clicked his tongue at the actors, she was able to inhale a great amount of air, so suddenly. "Get to the fucking point already, ass-face!"

Like if the actor was listening to him, he finished off his confession with a passionate kiss and pulled apart from the actress. "I love you so much. Never forget it."

The next scene started to play, which was the part where the couple removed their clothes between a hot make out session and [____] built enough courage to walk over the bed stand to grab the remote and turned it off.

Bakugo was sitting on one of the two beds, the one that seemed like she had claimed because of how messy the sheets already looked and her phone was there. He lied next to it on his side and chuckled.

"You watch some sappy shit...It's probably why you expect so much from me all the damn time."

"I don't watch it often..." The girl defended herself with a soft voice.

Katsuki cracked a few of his knuckles and licked his lips before muttering a, "Come here."

[____] found herself sitting next to him, but it didn't seem like it was enough for Bakugo. "Get closer."

He touched her forearm, and the girl moved her hands close to her chest to mess around with the small golden necklace she was wearing.

Ultimately, he found her reactions cute. He sat up and grasped onto her wrists to make her move her hands towards him. One was placed one around the back of his neck, the other over his knee. To reward her for being so obedient, he planted a kiss on her lips...so soft that it made talc feel like nails under one's touch.

The more he tried to pull back after a while, he noticed how she would follow. It was clear she didn't want to break away their contact, and that's exactly why he had to do it.

He moved her hands again, this time so she could gently feel his chest and the way his heart beating irregularly whenever he was near her. "Hey....Lets spend the rest of our lives together."

"What..?" [____] was feeling hazy and hot. She chuckled at his words in between more kisses, it wasn't like him all to say something so kind.

"I've let down my pride for you...so much that I can't believe it..." he planted small pecks on the back of her hands and then leaned in way closer, making her back fall down to the spring mattress.

He moved on top of her, in a way that it'd be hard for [____] to escape if she tried, with her thighs in between his legs and his hands glued tight with hers.

He studied and admired the pardonable soft expression on [____]. The girl he was interested in was truly so beautiful...Even while being pinned down, under him. "...But for you, it's worth it. You know?"

He moved closer to her ear and tickled [____] with his breath. "You want me to say stuff like this all the time, don't you? You can be so selfish, cheeks...But I like that."

It wasn't until he bit her ear playfully, that made [____] jolt up and accidentally bump her forehead with his from surprise to his teasing. She covered the part that ached with a palm. "Ouch! Ouch!! Katsuki? Why did you have to say it like that..? Oww...I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?!"

"You dumbass!" He didn't admit that he was in pain too, but he got up and chuckled about the whole thing. "All you had to fucking do was stay still and let me do as I please. This is why we can't have a good fucking date, ever!! You always find a way to ruin shit with that thick skull of yours—"

"I might be internally bleeding but all you care about is insulting me...?! What were you even talking about, earlier?!" [____] nervously wondered. "..A-About wanting to spend the rest of your life with me, and how I'm selfish...And stuff..."

"I was trying to quote that fucker from TV. Did you not hear the bullshit he was spewing? Damn, you really are stupid if you think I'd mean shit like that, with you."

[____] was going to reply, maybe tell him that if she was so stupid perhaps he'd like to go back to his own vacant room, but by the time she opened her mouth her stomach had growled first. It was loud and embarrassing, but the couple of knocks following on her door explained why she was feeling more hungry than before.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"You seriously gonna eat all that?!" Couple of minutes later, Bakugo was back to sitting on her bed, arms crossed and glaring at all the food [____] had ordered. "Disgusting."

"What are you talking about? All of this looks so delicious! I was starving, so I ordered too much. You're welcome to eat with me if you'd like. I know I'm not gonna finish all of this."

He thought about it, even made a face as if he was considering her offer but in the end he took off his shoes and hid under her covers. "I'm gonna try to sleep. Try not to be so loud while you pig out."

"I won't be loud!" She exclaimed. "...But I am going to turn the tv back on, is that fine with you?"

"Whatever."

[____] pouted. 'A while ago he was being so sweet to me...Now that he's back to his usual self, I feel sort of neglected...'

🌸🌸🌸🌸

She finished eating after half an hour and was in the middle of unpacking when Mina had called her to let her know that they were all going to go have breakfast at this nearby restaurant. [____] declined, telling her she was already full. Had she known earlier, she probably would love to go.

"I think Bakugo fell asleep or he blocked all of us, 'cause he won't reply to our texts and we tried to invite him!" Ashido claimed on the other line.

[____] was in the bathroom, the door half opened as she unpacked her own toiletries and placed them inside the shelf. She looked at one of their beds, where her crush was soundlessly napping. "Maybe he's asleep..."

"I guess so. Anyway, before we get to the festival you should let me help you get dressed! I wanna be the first to see you in your yukata, yes?!"

"Okay..But Mina? I don't think I need any help getting dressed—"

"— Stop being ridiculous!! I'm there at six on the dot!! Okay?! I'll bring the rest of the girls over so we can do each other's hair and nails, too!"

[____] agreed in the end; when they finished their call, she went back to deciding whether or not she should help Bakugo unpack.

She figured he would be fine with it, as long as she didn't look so hard into his personal belongings. Clothes that were already neatly folded inside his bags were easy to place into the drawers so she didn't had to experience looking at his underwear or anything like that.

When it came down to his personal toiletries, she placed over the bathroom's counter space next to the sink. His phone, keys, accessories and other small items that [____] thought were too personal for her to look through, she left it alone and hid his bags under the bed, just to have it out of sight.

"He packs his stuff so neatly...I kind of just shoved everything of mine in the drawers...Except for the yukata I'm wearing...Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I wore one...I can't remember the last time...Hmm...I was definitely living in Japan...It had to be during a festival, but I don't think I ever attended one...Maybe it was for school? Maybe—"

"—Hnh."

Her crush grunted in response to all her muttering, [____] apologized quickly and sat on the edge of the bed, "Katsuki...I gotta think of a good gift to buy for Izuku...I'm not sure I can just get him anything of All Might that he wouldn't already own...But sometimes having a spare of something is always needed, right..?"

"—Mmh. Shut up."

"Are you finally awake?"

"I'm not trying to be." He mumbled. "Why are you talking so damn much?"

"Can I ask you a question? Did you know Izuku's birthday was tomorrow...? I'm wondering because I forgot..." [____] scooted closer to the blond, trying not to make him upset even though it was clear he wasn't going to go back into peaceful slumber after hearing the nerd's name. "You have been around him longer, so of course you would know..Right?"

"Yeah, but so what?"

"So you knew and didn't tell me...How mean of you, Suki..." [____] fake pouted at her crush.

"Why the hell would I tell you? Who even cares about this? Just let me sleep and dream about killing that nerd."

"Okay...Well...I'm gonna head down to the lobby and check out the gift shop to see if I could find something worth gifting. I'll let you sleep—"

"—Wait." Katsuki shot his eyes wide open and groaned as he sat up on the bed. "...Can't leave you alone so I'll have to come with."

"Are you sure?" [____] tried to hold in her laugh, Katsuki's spiky hair was a little messy from him sleeping in various positions for an hour or so. "I'm going to be purchasing something for Izuku. You don't have to—"

"—I hate that stupid nerd. But what I hate more is you bumping into those other idiots and going along with their stupid plans. I wanted us to be together during this time, so I'm sticking by you no matter what."

'He's so honest, sometimes...' [____] admired it for a while, just until he got up and searched for his clothes. "Oh! I unpacked most of the stuff for you...Your bag is under the bed, so..."

"I'm gonna take a shower. Wait here." He demanded, rummaging through the drawers to pick out a clean outfit. "Don't go anywhere, cheeks."

"...Where am I gonna go?" She asked herself once he closed the bathroom door and she could hear water running from the shower head.

🌸💥🌸💥

"This gift shop has some really cute items! Suki, look at these stuffed pandas, aw!" About forty five minutes later, [____] and her crush peeked through the hotel's small store.

The girl couldn't encounter anything special for Midoriya, but she did filled up a basket with cute sticker sheets and handfuls of colorful gel pens. Bakugo rolled his eyes at all the unnecessary crap she was planning to purchase. "What do you need all of this for?!"

"I want to be more organized! So I'm going to purchase a new notebook and write down to-do lists and stuff like that to help me! These are just a bonus, to decorate it how I'd like!"

"So in other words, you're just buying shit you don't need only 'cause you think it's cute to be organized."

"I am not! What?! No!!" [____] wasn't going to just stand there and be criticized for finding a new hobby; so she grabbed another set of washi tape from the shelf, stuffed it in her basket and proudly walked to another aisle. "You know, Suki, you could benefit from the idea of owning a planner..."

"I'm way better at remembering crap I gotta do than you, so don't even start, Cheeks!"

"Okay, true..." The girl eyed some cute pencil bags that she could use to hold in all her new pens as she agreed. "...But can you blame me?! Everything here is just so cute!"

"Just because something is nice-looking doesn't mean you gotta buy it. Learn to fucking save your money before you go bankrupt."

"I save money! I'll have you know, I still have thirteen gift cards my mother has given me for my birthdays and each of them have been untouched! I have only used two so far!"

"Some rich folks don't understand the concept of cash— Find a job and make your own money if you wanna feel accomplished about saving anything."

He spoke facts, and that made [____] question a lot of the stuff she had bought in the past. 'Maybe I should put some pens back...I know I lose them easily, but if I store them safely I don't have to spend on extra ones...'

Katsuki noted that she was making a sacrifice by picking her favorite colors and walking back to the other shelf to fill it up again with the pens she had taken. "...Its not like you gotta worry about it. If we stay together, I'll be the one handling our finances...So...You can buy whatever you want, Cheeks....I think you deserve it."

He mumbled the last part, half ashamed. [____] made him say some things that just weren't part of his vocabulary at times, it seemed.

The girl laughed a little at his words, she knew she was going to end up coming back to the gift shop before leaving anyway and buying all the stuff she put back. That's not why she felt as if she won this round, though.

She won because she made her crush say something she enjoyed hearing. Whenever Bakugo talked about their future together, it made her think he was truly in love with her, just as much as she believed she was in love with him.

But that thought quickly abolished when Bakugo pinched her cheeks to distract her.

"What are you smiling for, ah?! Wipe that smug look out of your face!! I didn't say shit to you, understand?!"

"Ow, ow, ow..! Okay! Okay! Stop it, Suki!!"

🌸💥🌸💥

'We searched for hours, and I couldn't find a proper gift for Izuku...At this rate, I'll just have to end up giving him money. Maybe he'll appreciate it more?'

[____] sighed again for the tenth time in that same hour. Katsuki became bothered by this, he was flipping the channels on the tv hitherto turning it off and sitting up on the bed. "What are you still crying for?! Forget about shitty Deku already! I'm not buying him shit for his stupid birthday, so neither should you!!"

"You don't get to decide that for me, actually..." The girl was tired of hearing how much he disliked their friend. Truth of the matter was, if he truly hated him, he wouldn't of agreed to still hang out with the rest on this day.

He wouldn't let Izuku call him 'Kacchan', either. [____] knew their friendship had always been far fetched than others. She tried not to get involved because Izuku had always treated Katsuki with respect, regardless if it wasn't reciprocated. She figured out that only them had any say in their own relationship. "I just feel like, I need to be extra kind to him, to make up on your part. Izuku is great person, you know...He deserves nothing but the best."

"The way you speak of him makes it seem like you're in love with that nerd. Are you?!"

"What!!? No!" [____] genuinely did not see Midoriya as anything other than a true friend. She couldn't believe her real crush would be rude enough to assume she'd grow feelings for every single guy in her life.

"Then how come you were you always running after him, as kids?!" He asked loudly, almost shouting.

The girl got the idea that this was the start of a real argument, they rarely had these. To make him tone it down, she first thought of what words to use that wouldn't enrage the blond. "Listen...Katsuki...I can't tell you exactly why, because it happened so long ago...And I honestly can't remember much about those times...But, I know it wasn't anything like 'love'...The feelings Izuku and I shared before had always been those of friendship!"

"Alright, that's bullshit!"

"Listen to me, it's not!" [____] exclaimed. "I just...Think I liked hanging out with him because he was the first person to ever make me feel important..As if..I matter, and stuff."

Katsuki sank his teeth into his bottom lip; [____]'s honesty sent him reeling and he was trying so hard to rein in; There wasn't any way she could like Deku, right?

He was the only guy worthy of her first kiss, and everything else that should follow after..Right?

He just came off as needy and insecure. As [____] kept talking, trying to soothe him out of his anger, he realized this.

'What the hell am I doing? Why am I so pissed off?' He thought. 'This isn't me. I shouldn't give a single fuck about that shitty nerd being around her, and yet I do. Gross, who the hell am I?'

"...And that's why I think we shouldn't argue about this...I mean, we are here now and we should make the best of it...I...I actually think we should spend more time with our friends tonight, rather than with each other until you calm down—"

The last bit almost made Katsuki stagger towards the other bed and he sat down, letting a few seconds pass by to make sure he wasn't imagining it. "What—!?"

"I just want to make sure you're not angry!" [____] sat next to him and explained. "I want us to have fun, all of us...I don't want your anger to take over and then you won't be able to enjoy this event...Suki, let's just talk about it after the fireworks are over, yes? We can still share this room. I don't want us to fight right now—"

"—Fine." He got the idea that she wanted a small break from being around him, and he understood that. However, it didn't mean he had to like it. "I'll fucking leave you alone, if that's what you want. Talk to me when you're done bitching about stupid Deku."

"Bitching?!" [____] gaped her mouth at the unbelievable new word and couldn't get a chance to say anything else since her crush grabbed his wallet and his phone before walking out of their shared suite.

'Should I call him and apologize?'

"But I'm not the one who was being rude, first!" She answered her own question immediately after asking herself. [____] slumped her shoulders and fell back on the bed. "Aaah...Why do I always have to worry about getting him upset or not?! Not fair...I was just trying to have a good time, tonight..."

A sudden set of knocks made her get back up and sluggishly go answer her door. "...Yes?"

Ashido smiled eagerly at her friend and the rest of the girls waved behind her. "YAO—WHOO!! Let's get ready!!"

🌸🌸and then..🌸🌸

"You know what I think?" Mina was in the middle of combing Asui's long hair and pinning up as she had requested when she spoke. "...I think the guys are also gonna wear yukatas. How sexy!"

"Todoroki brought one with him, but I'm not sure Deku did the same..." Uraraka confirmed it, partially. "Eh? Did you just say it was sexy?!"

"Sero brought one too! I know because I looked through his bags!!"

[____] was strapping on her sandals when she heard that. "Mina!! Don't look into others' personal items like that!!"

"What? You're telling me if Kacchan's stuff wasn't next to you and he wasn't around..You wouldn't be curious enough to look?"

The girl basically did that earlier, when she was helping her crush settle in their suite. "Well..I mean...I—"

"—I would definitely look through Tokoyami's stuff. I bet he has something interesting in there." Jiro unintentionally cut her off, she apologized right after.

"It's okay. I wasn't saying much to begin with..."

"Can we talk about how apparently, some people don't wear anything underneath?! Especially during summer—" Ashido wanted the girls to fluster over imagining their male classmates, exposing their muscles underneath a cotton bathrobe. "Imagine having that confidence, like wow!!"

Momo was struggling to close her yukata in the correct way; but her chest kept moving the cloth elsewhere. "I'm sure that's not true—"

"It's gotta be true— Some women do it as well! I know I would with this heat and if I had your body, Yaomomo!! Come here, I'll hold on to your boobies while you tie yourself up!"

"I..I don't need you to do all of that!"

[____] checked her cell phone as her friends continued to do their own thing; For the most part she was finished getting ready. The yukata she bought online was almost a perfect fit, it had purple and red anemone flowers surrounding a pink and white checkered pattern.

It was a little big but she knew that it's how usually they were sold. She didn't purchase any hair accessories, although she saw some stands selling tons of them, on their way there.

The girl didn't think much about the way she looked, she was only concerned about the way she parted with Bakugo. He hadn't called or texted her and it had been a couple of hours since they last saw each other.

'Maybe I made a terrible mistake...I really wanted this to turn into some kind of date, in the end...'

💚🌹🌸

[____] walked towards the hotel's vending machines to buy a drink to help her cool down, in the meantime, the rest of her friends met up in the main lobby. "Why does Mina have to put those ideas in my head......"

'Now I'm starting to wonder if Suki would wear boxers underneath a yukata, too...' She shook her head a few times to forget about it. "Of course he would! He wouldn't walk around not wearing any! He'd be too afraid of germs to try...I don't even think he brought a yukata with him for this event!!"

"Who didn't bring a yukata, Amacchan?"

Izuku startled her, but not enough to jump back and strike a pose to defend herself. She just stuttered at his presence. "I— Uh...I don't know! I don't know what I was saying, I was just mumbling stuff, y-you see..."

"It says online that the fireworks show will start late today, at 10pm." Shoto was standing next to Izuku; his yukata was more traditional looking than his friends'. [____] wondered if it was passed down by his family or something; it also looked heavier than the fabrics she's seen on others.

The alarm on his cell phone went off, and he snapped an unsolicited photo of [____] holding on to the can of melon milk she had just purchased from the machines. "Todoroki! Did you just took a photo?! Could you delete that?! I'm not good with the flash! I probably blinked!!"

"You did."

"Did I?!"

Midoriya looked at his screen and sadly nodded, "Don't worry, Amacchan! I think you still look great!"

"Thanks, but that's not really flattering when I wasn't expecting something like that to happen...Why did you do it, Todoroki?"

"I'm making a photo album for Midoriya." His answer was sweet enough to let [____] forget about her little resentment. "It's for his birthday."

"Is that why you've been taking photos of all of us t-today?!" Izuku didn't care if it was meant to be a surprise or not; he was glad to know Shoto cared enough for him to come up with such a heart warming gift. "At breakfast too...You took pictures of our waiter without asking him, first. I thought it was a little strange, haha."

"I put timers on my phone to remind me when to take a photo. Four times per hour seems like enough."

[____] chimed in, "Todoroki. Why not just take them in the heat of the moment?"

"In the heat of the moment...?"

"Yeah, like...Whenever you or Izuku, or anyone else is having a great time and you feel it; snap a pic! It's usually what others do. The pictures tend to come off so much better that way, you get to capture emotions that you can look back on and enjoy whenever..."

"I will try that, then." Shoto typed it down on his notepad app on the phone; "I will also set timers for those moments."

"Wha— That is not how it works.."

Izuku smiled at the two of them. "Amacchan, will you be watching the fireworks with the rest of us? Or are you planning on spending that time alone, with just Kacchan?"

"I don't know..Katsuki and I sort of agreed to hang out with the rest as much as possible...It's not like we are a couple yet, so...I don't think others should expect us to just sprint off somewhere else...We all came here as a group, right?"

"Well, I'm glad to know you'll be joining me— I mean, us!— During the fireworks. I'm looking forward to it!"

"So am I..." She never had to force a smile with Izuku; the guy just knew when to get it out of her..Even when she wasn't feeling so confident about certain things. "I'll see you both at the festival. I'm gonna head back to my room to finish charging my phone, first."

"Right! I'll see you there, Amacchan!"

🌸FESTIVAL TIME WEEEE(finally gdamn)💚

[____] caught up with Mina and Ochako; the two girls waited for her on the entrance of the packed street.

"Eeeeeh..So you're telling me Midoriya's birthday is tomorrow and he didn't want to let us know?" Ashido had just heard about it from the brown haired girl, she formed a pout with her glossy red lips and looked over at [____]. "Did you know about his birthday, too?!"

"I hate to say that I didn't figure it out until earlier, either..." The girl tried to laugh, but she sounded genuinely disappointed in herself instead. "I can't even think of what sort of gift he'll like, with such a short amount of time to shop for one and stuff..."

"I saved up a lot of my money...But all I could afford was to buy him this small All Might figure, that I'm sure he must already own..." Uraraka was fidgeting around with her fingers when she said it. "Maybe it's best if I make him something more personal, like how Todoroki is doing."

"What?! Todobaby knew about it, too?! He didn't tell us!"

"I'm sure he would of, if we had asked..." [____] reminded her best girl friend.

"You're right; I can't blame him for being so cute and aloof. If I see him, I'm gonna kiss him for being such a great friend to Midoriya!!"

"How does any of that fit together?!"

Uraraka stopped both of the girls to point at a ikayaki stand. "Oh, look! They have grilled squid! I always wanted to try it! How do you think it taste?!"

"Like grilled squid?" Mina replied, sort of disgusted. "Chako-chan...You have some weird taste when it comes to food."

"What? No I don't! [____], haven't you always wanted to try it?!"

"I guess it sounds kind of fun...My favorite street food are the potatoes on a stick...But if you girls want me to buy you anything, let me know! I'll be happy to help you taste test everything you might like!" The girl offered.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ochako was more than thankful; She made sure to show it by taking lots of pictures of her food and posting it on her social media; She tagged [____] in every single photo, even uploaded one of the two of them biting into the same cone of cotton candy at the same time.

"Here's to new B.F.Fs....and post!" She typed the letters on the keyboard of her flip phone and then closed her device. "Sorry if I'm annoying you with the photos, [____]. I just want my parents and other family members to see how much fun I'm having here in Osaka. I could of never made it to this year's festival if it wasn't because of you."

"Because of me..?"

"You paid for the hotel room; I was able to get a lift from Mina's parents and I already owned this yukata from last year. So, this trip was such a treat for me! All thanks to you, so really...thank you so much for this food!"

"You don't have to keep thanking me..." [____] didn't want to tell anyone she invited them by mistake, after all. She considered taking Uraraka out more often, if the two of them were to grow any closer. "I'll never mind paying for your food, Ochako. So count on me with that, anytime."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The girls met up with a few other of their classmates back and forth. [____] was having a hard time enjoying herself at times, she kept thinking whether or not it was a good idea to check up on her crush.

Asui and Tokoyami were at the fish scooping booth; Tsuyu used her long tongue to grasp on to the poi and save as many goldfish as possible, so she could release them back in the wild later.

Tokoyami was frightened by her fast set of skills, yet impressed and so he was helping her out, by purchasing and carrying two large buckets filled with water for the fishes she had collected so far.

The toy scooping area was right next to them, and that's where Momo and Toru were standing so close by. Yaoyorozu was using her quirk to create the same toys some kids were sad about not winning and Hagakure offered them to the parents who couldn't control their crying children in the street.

💥💥💥💥

About twenty booths away from all of them, Bakugo Katsuki and his three other friends were at the fake gun-shooting game stand. Kaminari and Sero were waiting for their turn to play and Kirishima had bought a tengu mask from the vendor next to them. "How do I look?! Do I look manly wearing this, bro?"

"You look as stupid as you think." Katsuki wasn't enjoying any of this at all; The only reason he wanted to attend such a crowded event was to walk side by side with [____].

He wasn't thinking about that when they argued earlier, clearly. He was more upset than he ever was whenever they bumped into other giddy young couples and he'd glare at them until the girls felt uncomfortable and the guys were clearly too afraid to say anything so they'd just run to another direction.

"What's the point of hiding your face with this shit? It's just as ugly as the mask—"

"Don't be so unmanly, Kacchan!" The friends were still trying to bother him with the nickname; if he was, Katsuki couldn't even react to it on time from all his pent up jealousy. "Hey, Kacchan...how come you're not with your girl, anyway?"

"I'm not answering any of your damn questions if you keep using that shitty name for me." There was a thick, well trimmed oak tree close by to the pair of guys; Bakugo leaned against it and folded one of his knees to kick the trunk with a foot. He crossed his arms at Kirishima.

"Haha, sure. You just answered me right now, though, so just tell me why [____] isn't here with us this time. You're the type to drag her everywhere with you."

"Why don't you go find and ask her? She's probably hanging out with useless Deku and his idiot friends."

Eijiro raised his hands up to his chest and let out a breath in the form of a whistle. "Well! Someone is jelly beans today—"

"I am not, you fucker! Take it back."

"I will after you admit it to yourself, Kacchan."

"Then what's the point of taking it back?!" Katsuki's nose twitched a little as he asked. "I don't think you would even know what 'jealousy' means, rock-for-brains."

"That's not true, I know what it feels like first hand, so don't try to outshine me on this." Kirishima placed his tengu mask on his best friend's face to cover the ugly expression he was making. "Hold on to it for me, yeah? I'll wear it again before the 'works show starts."

Bakugo didn't respond, he just moved the mask to the side of his face to be able to see the other two idiots a bit better.

He watched Hanta and Denki failing miserably to impress some girls nearby with their terrible shooting skills for a moment; Until Eijiro brought back the subject he dreaded to speak of. "And anyway...Hasn't Midoriya been like, Amachi's best friend since day one? Aren't you part of that little group, too? Shouldn't you be hanging out with both of them instead of sulking here with us?"

"I'm not friends with the nerd— and I'm not sulking, shitty hair!! Cheeks is just too stupid to let go off their dumbass past. She still hasn't realized that I'm the only guy she needs in her life."

"Ack! Not good, Kacchan. You can't have a relationship that revolves just around you. If I had it my way, I'd ask the girl I like to not be friends with other guys, too...But unfortunately for the both of us, it doesn't work like that.

You're gonna have to put your emotions aside sometimes, just to make that other person happy...Ya'nno what I'm saying? Hm..? Where are you going?"

The blond ignored his question, but not his advice. This was one of the reasons he appreciated Eijiro, it just wasn't like him to tell his best friend anything mushy in return for his guidance. "Mind your business, pet-rock. I'll see you 'round."

Kirishima waited until his team leader was out of sight to laugh about his blushing red face he tried to hide. "He's got it so bad for her...My best bro is growing up! I'm so proud of him."

💚💚💚💚

"Izuku! There you are! We finally found you!" [____] called his name a few feet away from where he was standing, which was close to an accessory booth. "Oh, and Todoroki is still with you, that's great! I need him to snap photos of this! Todoroki— This is gonna be a heartfelt moment, I can tell you that right now so get ready for this!!"

The freckled guy smiled big at the two girls who joined them. "Amacchan! Uraraka, hey!"

"Deku...There's something I wanted to give you. It's a bit of an early birthday present, actually..." [____] had a small talk with the brown haired girl earlier, it was about friendship and being honest at all times— Which resulted in her giving Ochako the courage to give Izuku her gift and be proud of it, no matter the price range.

Unfortunately, she had fed the girl enough street food to have her involuntarily burp in front of the pair of guys as she spoke. Ochako covered her mouth and ran the opposite direction from where they had came from. [____] tried to follow after her and blamed herself for everything to the guys, but Izuku stopped her by holding on to one of her wrists.

"Amacchan, hold on a second!"

"—But I can't! I have to go talk to her. She might be sick because of me!"

Shoto had his phone out from the second [____] had told him to get ready to capture the heartfelt moment. He wasn't sure what it was going to be; so he took a photo of Midoriya still holding on to his friend's wrist and offered to go search for Uraraka as the two worked something out.

Just as he was walking away, Izuku let go off [____]'s wrist and apologized about ten times before she could tell him that she was fine.

"What happened, Izuku? Why did you want me to stay behind? Ochako probably feels so embarrassed...It's best if I go look for her, instead of Todoroki. After all, I'm the one who bought her all that squid and pushed her to run with me right after, to come find you..."

"Ah, you may be right...But I don't think it's your fault, Amacchan! Sometimes your body just does things like that, it's normal...I-I'm always choking on words when I feel nervous so I get it...It's the same, in a way...

I wanted you to wait...Because I have something to give you. C-Can you close your eyes for me, please?"

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Uraraka vomited on the nearest bush outside of the busy street and immediately felt stomach pain coming her way. "...I think I ate too much squid...."

A flash sound interrupted her from her second spew of the day and she wiped the corners of her mouth clean with the sleeve of her solid-colored yukata. "Todoroki?! What are you doing?!"

"I just captured the heartfelt moment [____] was talking about, I believe." He looked back at his camera roll and sighed to himself. "It's dark, so I will take another with flash this time."

"No—! Don't!!" The sick girl pleaded. "What are you doing here? Did you guys followed after me?! Is Deku on his way too?!"

"Midoriya and [____] stayed behind." He placed the phone back into his kinchaku and offered a hand to his ill classmate. "Are you time? Do you want me to buy you some water?"

"Thanks, Todoroki...That would be such a game-changer right now...it's just what I need!"

Shoto tried to understand what game they were playing, and why it needed to be changed right after he asked her to wait for him there as he went on a search for bottled water.

💚💚💚💚

[____] kept her eyelids closed; she tensed up a little when she felt Izuku's hand gently place something on her hair. She didn't wait to open her eyes soon after, and Deku had his phone screen right in front of her face so she could see her reflection on his camera. "What do you think, Amacchan?"

'It's a purple ribbon shaped like a flower...Looks like an anemone...Feels as soft as one, too.'

[____] touched the hair pin; she didn't understand at first why he would purchase something so pretty for her. Though the more she kept herself quiet to search for a reason, the more Izuku blushed at her confusion.

"— I- I got this because.... purple seems to be your color, Amacchan...did you know? ...N-Not a lot of people can wear it and look as good...as you... Um, except for All Might!!"

[____] chortled. "I'm starting to believe you just think Mr. All Might looks good in anything, given that you looked so amazed when we saw him wearing a cab driver uniform, earlier today..."

"Amacchan..." Izuku accepted the idea that her laugh could physically turn into little specs of light that surrounded the two of them, and it made him feel so lucky to be able to listen to it. "...Does it help you remember?"

[____] stopped smiling, and just like that— The light around them that only Midoriya could see had shattered to pieces as she looked back at him, puzzled. "Huh? Remember what, Izuku?"

"B-Back then.....No...Even now, you just...You just mean a lot to me, Amacchan..."

"You mean a lot to me too, Izuku."

Midoriya took his time to feel more confident about what he was about to ask from her, next. "Could you—? Could you call me by the same nickname as you did before? When we were younger, I mean...You didn't say it as often, but whenever you did...It used to put a smile on my face. It always did."

"I gave you a nickname before?" [____] was sure that all her life, she had only called her friends by their names. All except for Katsuki, and that was just a while ago when she came up with a pet name for him. "I can't remember...?"

"Well, I cant blame you. It's been a while since you have called me that...We were standing right around here, eight years ago. This same street...Maybe this same night, I don't know...More or less, I should say..."

'It's weird...I don't think I ever heard Izuku talk without stuttering...' [____] was more focused on hearing her friend's non-shaky voice and it was then when she began to see that he was different.

'Izuku isn't the same person he was eight years ago...I hope I'm not the same, either...

Maybe Katsuki was right...Did I used to like Izuku in a romantic way, before? He was probably my childhood crush and I didn't know it yet...

No, that can't be it. I've only shared these feelings with Katsuki...Wanting to be next to them, regardless of everything. Holding his hand and finding ways to show him that I care...

Whoa, wait a minute!! I did act that way towards Izuku near the end of my last days in Japan!! I don't know how, but I'm sure that it wasn't the same!

But....looking at Izuku, now...I can see how much he's grown...The fear in his eyes have been switched to determination, and I hadn't noticed it before, really.

Izuku, I'm so happy I got to see you again...and I'm lucky that I get to spend another one of your birthdays being this close to you...'

"You're not saying much, Amacchan... I don't know if I just scared you, hahah..." When he spoke again, [____] held on tight to her little drawstring bag with both of her hands. "Maybe I should stop persisting...If you remember our promise from before, then great. If not...I'll just keep holding on to that memory for the both of us."

"Izuku...I'm trying to think, but I just can't..I don't know what you're trying to make me remember. Can't you please just remind me? Or give me some sort of hint...? I feel like I'm at a loss about things, and— I don't know..."

"It's fine...I guess I've been trying to jog your memory, but it's not really fair if I do it this way...So before I tell you...Let me just try one last thing, Amacchan. I want you to listen to me. Please, just listen to me."

💥💥meanwhile..(a bit before this actually idk)💥💥

"Tch. Stupid seller trying to bribe me into buying more than one of these damn things! These are expensive for what?! It's just a shitty booklet!"

Katsuki held on tight to the girly-looking planner he bought for his crush. It was thin and flimsy, had a printed picture of some cherry blossoms on the cover and that was it.

It costed him more than a thousand yen, when really he could of just bought one back in Musutafu for half the amount.

"Festivals like these just up-price everything times three! I hate it here. I hate this crappy planner, I hate this shitty mask Ei bought, I hate this ugly ass yukata— Can't understand why I even wore something so lame in the first place...I hate everything about this damn trip!!"

He continued to complain and scare off anybody in his way for a few more minutes until he finally sensed that one of his dumb classmates was watching him behind a tree, close but away from the festivities. "Oi, round face."

"Bakugo?!" Ochako wasn't trying to overhear or even cross paths with the ash-blond. However, there she was...Just waiting on Todoroki but instead came face to face with [____]'s intimidating crush. "..W-What is it?"

"What are you staring so hard at me for, huh?! Where the hell is that nerd!? Aren't you supposed to be near him 24/7 or some shit?!"

"Deku is with [____]! They were a few blocks behind, so I don't know if you just missed them or not—"

"HAH?! YOU THINK I'D MISS CHEEKS' FACE OR THAT SHITTY NERD'S DUMB ONE?! You must be fucking lying to me."

"But I'm not." Ochako tried to touch his shoulder, however, the guy's reflexes were faster than hers. He easily dodged any of her attempts to get him to float away. "Don't bother me, Bakugo! I'm not feeling well enough to deal with you right now."

She covered her mouth and tried hard to swallow back the little bit of vomit wanting to come out of her throat.

"What's wrong with you?! Why do you smell like fish sticks all of a sudden?!"

She didn't have to remove her hand and have the thick liquid leak out of her without effort to be trickled down to Bakugo's feet, and yet she did.

He moved away as soon as possible, though? so he was in the clear. Uraraka saved herself from a beating, this time. "NASTY—!! What the hell is your problem?! Are you fucking dying, finally?!"

"Bakugo. You're here." Shoto had taken his sweet time bringing Ochako the water he promised he'd buy for her. He got distracted by the grilled squid scent and followed after it before coming back with his own stick of seafood. "She is sick, you should stay away from her."

"Please, Todoroki!! No more squid!! Get it away from me—!! Bwah—!!"

Bakugo ignored the girl's disgusting problem and the guy's blank expression. "Do either one of you losers know where the hell cheeks is at?!"

"Behind us, with Midoriya." It was just like Uraraka had mentioned; Bakugo had the infirmity to look past everything and everyone whenever he was too upset about something. "I can't believe you missed them."

"Shut up, half and half! Fuck yourself with the squid!! I knew they were there already!! I was just asking to make sure!!"

💚🌸💥

"Please, just listen to me."

When Bakugo caught up with the two of them, he overheard some part of Deku's terrible confession.

'Is the nerd serious?!' Katsuki put on the tengu mask to hide from the two of them and blend in with the crowd so that he could hear a little bit more. 'Is he trying to compete against me!? Just what is it about me he thinks he can surpass?! I'll kill him tonight!'

"Izuku...I'm listening..." As the freckled guy was taking some time to muster the next few words out, [____] blinked a few times and spoke softly to him.

Katsuki swallowed down his jealousy with a gulp of his own saliva. 'I won't kill him while cheeks is nearby. I won't kill him while cheeks is nearby. I won't kill him, no matter how much he deserves it, while cheeks is near—'

"Amacchan...You mean so much to me and I just want you to know that...I love—"

"—YOU FUCKING NERD!! DIE!!!"

Midoriya switched back to being the scared little boy that Katsuki always hated, right in front of [____]'s eyes all of a sudden. "Wah!! Kacchan!! You scared me!! W-Why would you wear that mask and do that?!"

"ARE THOSE YOUR LAST WORDS?!!"

"Katsuki..." [____] was a left a little bit stupified from what Izuku was trying to make her remember. She snapped out of soon enough and separated her crush from their friend. "Alright! Katsuki, do not hurt Izuku!! What are you doing?!"

"What am I—?! What is he doing?!" He pointed at Deku with the planner he bought for her, just hadn't mentioned it yet. "That damn nerd was trying to ask you out, I heard him!!"

"Kacchan—!! It's not what you think! I wasn't—! I was just—!"

"We were just talking..." [____] answered for him, calmly. "What is that in your hand..? Can I see it? It looks so pretty."

"JUST TALKING?!" Bakugo ignored her request to laugh out of anger. "Are you fucking kidding me!!? You are, aren't you?! Haha!! I mean...Come on, I know you're an idiot but damn!! Can't even fucking see the truth even when someone waved it at your stupid face!!?!"

"Kacchan, that's not very nice—"

"Fuck off, Deku! You really think you stand a chance against me at anything, don't you?! I'm gonna fucking tell you this right now..Give up!! Before I fucking crush you—"

"—Amacchan, call All Might!" Deku asked [____] as he hid behind her, but she wasn't sure if he was serious or not. It was everyday at this point that Katsuki threatened him and the rest without actually hurting them.

"I don't even have his number..." The girl confessed. "What should I tell him?"

"What is All Might gonna do?! Help me carry your coffin to the grave?!"

"K-Kacchan....y-you'd carry my coffin?! I thought only loved ones do that!" For a moment, Midoriya felt teary-eyed to know his childhood best friend felt this way about him, underneath all his bullying over the years.

"SHUT UP!! Can't you see I'm just trying to make you piss your pants, you gnat!?"

"W-Well you can't do that! Not anymore, Kacchan!"

'Anymore..?' [____] asked herself if there was ever a time in her life that she remembered Izuku wetting his shorts thanks to her crush. She couldn't think of any, so it must have been recent. But hopefully that wasn't true.

"Run off to your fucking buddies instead, why don't you?! Round face is having a vomit competition with half and half's sense of fashion!!!"

"Uraraka is sick after all?!" The girl that was standing in between the two guys asked in a concerned tone. "Oh my gosh...This is all my fault!"

"Why do you care about that extra, cheeks?!"

"Because...She's my friend and it was me who said she'd be alright if she ate all she wanted!"

"Tch. So what—?! If Deku isn't going to go see her, then you're coming with me!" Her crush gave up on murdering someone on that night as he held on to [____]'s wrist and pulled her away from Midoriya.

"Suki, wait!!" She kept looking back at her friend as she agreed to follow after him without struggling so much. "I'll see you at the fireworks show, Izuku! Sorry about Katsuki! Tell Ochako that I am sorry too, if you see her!! You're gonna love her birthday gift, by the way!! Talk to her more about it!!"

💥🌸💥🌸

When the two of them were all alone again, Bakugo finally removed the tengu mask and held on to it while glaring at [____]. "So?!"

"So...?" The girl cluelessly asked.

"Why did you let him?!"

"Let him what? I don't understand."

"Why'd you let that stupid nerd confess to you, I mean!!? Was I right!? You wanna choose him over me, or some shit!? If you wanna act serious about him, and not me, I'm gonna—"

"—Wait a sec. No! He did not 'confess' to me! He just...Really wants me to remember something from our childhood but won't give me any ideas as to what it is..

I don't know what either of you expect from me, actually...I don't think you're right at all, also. About me liking Izuku in any other way that's not as friends...It's not true."

Bakugo clicked his tongue at her statement. He knew what Midoriya had been trying to make her see, actually. The summer festival from eight years ago...

The two of them watched the fireworks together while he had to watch it with his parents, a few sets of people away from them.

She looked so afraid at some point, during the last part of it when the fireworks were at its most explosive. Deku held on to her hand and Katsuki could see him mouth the words 'it's fine. i'm here for you.'

Just thinking back to it made Katsuki want to throw a punch at Izuku's mouth and knock some teeth out, if he just had the chance back then. "I'm just saying...If you seriously can't remember shit, then you must have a good reason for that."

"What do you think it is..?"

"It's cause you're a fucking grandma, obviously—" [____] should of seen that insult coming, but she didn't and that upset her a little. "And anything that involves that nerd I, too, try to burn it from my memories. Now, here. Take this stupid thing, it's for you."

He finally handed [____] the planner he selected for her and she happily browsed through the colored pages. "It's the cutest! When did you buy me this?"

"Doesn't matter. Look...I'm not gonna apologize for the shit I said earlier, but can't you just forget about the rest for a while? I want you to be glad that we're alone again.. In exchange, I might just do the same.."

The girl was too busy staring at the additional pen that was still wrapped in the middle of the notebook. Katsuki smiled the tiniest bit, "You love it, right? Look, there's even a note-taking section in the back of all those pages, you can write down all your shitty feelings for me and whatnot without embarrassing yourself, saying it to my face from now on."

"How mean! Don't call my feelings 'shitty', Katsuki! Besides...If you just wanted to apologize to me, it would be fine if you use your words...Even without a gift like this, I will always accept it, most likely anyway. It depends. Hahahah!"

[____] was the most prettiest when she was happy. This was the expression that suited her the best.

Bakugo's cheeks tinted into a peachy color; he moved the tengu mask around his hair again, a little closer to his face to give him the confidence to speak. "...Don't let that nerd or the rest of those losers see you like this."

"Like how?" [____] stopped smiling to ask.

"Nothing, it's just...You really should be the one wearing this mask instead to hide your face from everyone. You're too fucking cute...Only I should see that."

🌸💥🌸💥

'We've been hanging out with each other more often...I think that lately, Katsuki has been so much kinder to me. At least when it counts...'

[____] had asked him if it was alright for her to wrap her arm around his while they walked. He didn't say a thing opposing to it; granted he didn't actually say anything at all so she just went for it and hoped he wouldn't shake her off and hurt her feelings.

She was glad that he didn't, and the two of them bumped into Kirishima after a while of enjoying the festival on their own.

"Ahh, there are the lovebirds, alright." Eijiro greeted [____] with a hard pat on her back. He tried to do the same with Bakugo but the blond slapped his hand away before it came close to him. "Kacchan, let me pat your back. It won't hurt, I promise!"

"It sort of hurt..." [____] wasn't sure if Kirishima knew that sometimes, treating her like a bro didn't have to mean he could use the same amount of force to say hi to her, as he did with the guys. "But I'll get my payback later, so it's fine!"

"You can get it right now—" Her crush tried to punch his best friend in the stomach to hurt him back, but Eijiro hardened it with his quirk. "Shit."

"Nice try, Kacchan! Hahahah, sorry [____]. Let me make it up to you. How about I buy all of us some ice cream before the fireworks actually start? I got a text from Ashido, apparently they all found a great spot near the pond for the show. What do you say, Kacchan?"

"Get me something spicy, quit calling me that and we'll have a deal."

"I don't think there's such a thing as spicy ice cream..." [____] didn't think she had to say something like that to her crush, when it was clear that people didn't usually eat hot popsicles during summer. "Kiri, I'll just get a vanilla cup, please!"

"Got it, [____]! Wait around here for me, you two, yeah? I'll make it back just in time! Bakugo, keep holding on to my tengu mask!!"

🌸💥💚🌹

"Shitty hair has been gone for more than ten minutes. He probably got himself stabbed and killed." Katsuki smirked at his own humor but [____] looked at him strange. "What?! It's just a joke, so laugh! You know that guy is strong as shit, a measly knife can't kill him!"

"Look, Suki! Izuku is over there, by the wishing tree!" She forgot about his crude comic side and urged him to come with her by pulling on to his arm. "I haven't really made a wish in one of those before!"

"That's because it's only something kids do, you idiot. We're too damn old for shit like this."

They went through a crowd of small children and their parents just to meet up with the green haired guy, who was on his knees, trying to find a steady place to write down a wish on the thin paper with a brush pen. The ground seemed to be the best place for this. "Izuku, hi again!"

"Amacchan, Kacchan...You two are also going to write down a wish?"

"I'd just wish for you to die already, if so."

[____] hit the guy on his chest with the back of her hand lightly enough to make him stop talking for a minute or two. "He's just playing around, Izuku. Did you see Ochako, by the way?"

"Yes, I did. She went back to the hotel room since she said she wasn't feeling her best, but she told me to ask you not to worry for her."

"I'm glad to know you two got a chance to talk, at least..." [____] knelt down, just to meet the guy eye to eye. "Then, I think I'll also write a wish, Izuku!"

"That's great! Wanna use one of my strips of paper? I got two left. Iida couldn't make it, so I'm writing down his wish as well as mine and placing it there on his behalf."

"Aw, that's pretty sweet of you...I haven't got a clue on what to ask for, though...Hmmm..."

Todoroki had finished tying his own wish on a tree branch and walked back to Midoriya, still holding on to the fried squid he had purchased earlier, except that it was frozen into an ice cube. [____] had to ask him what he wished for to see if she could get an idea from him.

"I wished for soba noodles all year long."

"You really would, huh?" She smiled at him, either way. "Maybe I'm overthinking my wish...It sounds like I can really just write down anything, now."

"...I also wished to bring prosperity and happiness to all my friends and my family."

[____] gave the guy some credit whenever he deserved it. "Eeeehh...Such a genuine and original wish...I love it!"

"It's the most basic wish of all!! It's not genuine, either. Nothing is genuine about this guy, he's lame!" Her crush growled at Shoto for being incomprehensible, and a loser.

"I wished the same for you, Bakugo." He let him know with the intention of hitting a nerve. "You are part of my family, in some way."

"What the fuck are you saying, dumbass?! We're not even friends, to begin with!!"

"But I mostly vouched for soba, all year long..." Shoto reminded [____].

"HEY!! Are you ignoring me?! I said we aren't friends!! Listen to me, you prick!"

While this was happening, Midoriya finished coming up with his own wish and hid it from his friends, close to his chest. "I'm gonna go hang these two up, now. Amacchan, here's the brush...Write down what you'd like, okay? When I come back I'll show you where to place it."

[____] reluctantly took both of the supplies and watched her friend leave a couple feet away from them. "....I should wish for something, fast."

🌸🌸🌸!!CHOOSE YOUR WISH!!🌸🌸🌸

🌹[A] "I wish for happiness and prosperity to all my loved ones, too!"

💥[B] "I wish for Katsuki to return my feelings for him, this year.."

💚[C] "I wish I knew what Izuku was trying to tell me earlier..."

🌸v🌸v🌸READ BELOW🌸v🌸v🌸
(you can read them all or skip the other two hahah)

🌹🌸ROUTE A🌸🌹

'If I'm going to be writing something...Might as well have it be the same thing that Todoroki said.'

She finished writing, "Happiness & Prosperity To My Friends and Family!" and then set the paper aside to leave a blank one for Bakugo.

"What did you write, cheeks?!"

"I just wished for the same thing as Todoroki..."

"For soba?" The other guy asked her.

"Y-Yes— I mean, no! I wished for my friends and family to have the best year, basically...Happiness and prosperity is really the only way to succeed in life, it seems like..."

"Why would she wish for soba, you dumb piece of shit?!"

Shoto gave a stern look at the blond before pissing him off some more. "Don't forget to include Bakugo in your wish, [____]. He needs some happiness out of everyone we know, the most."

"What I need is for you to fucking choke on my fist and die, you fuck!!"

'...Maybe I should of wished for Suki to take some anger management classes, this year.' [____] supposed to herself.

💥🌸ROUTE B🌸💥

'If I'm being honest...What I really want this year is for Katsuki to ask me out already...I wonder how I can word this wish out without making it so obvious...'

"Best of Luck in the Love Department." Was what [____] ended up writing on her sheet of paper.

"Maybe I chose the wrong way to put it...It sounds kind of strange..." She told herself.

"What's strange, cheeks?! What did you write down?!" Her crush tried to take a peek and she pressed the paper so close to her chest to accidentally wrinkle it. "Why are you hiding it from me?!"

"It's personal, that's why!" [____] exclaimed with a hint of blush in her cheeks. "I won't look at yours, so you shouldn't look into mine!"

"Tch. Annoying mindset you have— Let me see it!"

"No!!" Before he could get his hands on it, she got up and hid it inside her yukata. "You can't get it from here..."

"Wanna bet?!"

"I do not!!" [____] wasn't sure if her crush would be down to stick a hand inside her robe, but just in case, she pleaded him not to.

He let it go after a few seconds. Dealing with all her anxiousness could be too overwhelming for the both of them, actually.

💚🌸ROUTE C🌸💚

'What I really want to wish for, is to know what Izuku wants me to remember so bad...I don't know why I can't think of a thing.'

She wrote down: "I'd Like to Remember my Childhood Better." and meant every part of it with her being.

"Bakugo. [____]. Have you two tried the squid?" Todoroki used half of his quirk to melt the ice away from the stick he was still holding onto. The food sounded sizzling hot as he put it near their faces.

[____] placed her wish down to the floor to not get it greasy, "D-Do you just freeze food and heat it up for later, whenever you want?! That's very cool, honestly..."

"Gross, you're a walking refrigerator slash convenient oven!! What the fuck is wrong with you, half and half?! Get this shit away from me!!"

Shoto seemed to enjoy annoying Katsuki sometimes, he kept freezing and heating up the squid-on-a-stick until Bakugo got tired of it. "By the time you take a bite that shit will be more than expired, dumbass!!"

"Then you try it, first. Tell me if it taste any different."

"AS IF!!"

🌸🌸🌸!!THANKS FOR WISHING!!🌸🌸🌸

"Amacchan are you done with your wish yet? I can hang it for you, if you'd like—" Izuku had made it back after [____] convinced her crush to write one as well. Their friend was cheerful to see Katsuki holding on to the same brush pen he had earlier. "Aaah, I wonder what Kacchan is going to wish for!"

As soon as he gleefully said that, Bakugo scribbled something messy down on the paper and grinned viciously. "I'm gonna wish for your fucking severed head wrapped in a box by Christmas time, heh!!!"

"I'm sure that's not what he's writing." [____] shook that off and pulled out her own planner to mark the next day as 'Izuku's Special Day!'

"Amacchan? What are you writing in there?"

"She's reminding herself to look for more heartfelt moments..." Todoroki answered wrongfully in her place.

"Nope! That's not it! I'm gonna write down every single one of my friends' birthdays for this year and the next! See, Izuku? I marked yours twice, so I'll always remember it, from now on! I can plan ahead and make you something super special by then!"

"Amacchan...It's special enough that I'm here with you...a-and everyone else, of course!"

Bakugo scoffed at him. "LAME ASS NERD!! You're happy with anything, aren't you?! Will you be happy if I beat you to death next year?!"

"Kacchan doesn't mean that.." Izuku told [____], as she had done to him a second ago.

"I MEAN IT!! Here, Deku! Be a slave and put my wish in that tree next to cheeks'!" Bakugo demanded, pushing his responsibility onto the nerd since he considered it his fault that he wasted his wish with a death threat towards him.

Deku gulped at Bakugo's handwriting. "All it says is 'die'...."

"And it better come true, this year." He leered his way.

"Midoriya. It's time for a photo." Todoroki's phone had reminded him of it to break the tension between the other two guys. "This one is a heartfelt one, like [____] said."

"Okay, sure!" Deku held on tight to Kacchan's wish and loosened himself up. "Amacchan, Kacchan...would you like to be in the picture this time?"

"Fuck no." — "We'd love to!"

[____] pleaded Katsuki with her eyes to agree, and he rolled his as his answer. "Yay! Todoroki, are you gonna take it in a selfie?"

"What's a 'selfie'...?"

"Nevermind..." She kind of gave up on that idea and scooted a little closer to Deku to fit in the frame.

Her crush was hating having to stand near them. "Just snap the photo before I snap your neck in half, you bastard!!"

"Bakugo needs to smile." Shoto said this as if it was a sudden requirement for him to press the button. "Put some emotion into it."

"WHAT?! I'll put emotions on my fist when I flam it right across your fucking face!!"

Todoroki didn't falter at his anger issues. "Smile for the photo."

"Suki, just smile!" His crush suggested. "Do this for me, yes?"

"Yeah Kacchan, smile!!" Izuku felt safe enough to go along with it.

"All right, fine! I'll smile if it means you two will shut the fuck up! So take the damn photo on three!"

"I will take it on four." Shoto let them know, a number higher just to put himself on Katsuki's kill list for later. "Ready? One, two, three, four—"

💥🌸💚💥🌸💚

Mina had flirted with some third year high school guys to get them to move aside and give up their spot for the firework show.

It was near a pond, like Eijiro had stated to [____] and Katsuki, just so that Tsuyu and Fumikage could set the goldfish they had won free along with the small koi.

"You guys didn't wait for me so I had to find Todoroki and ask him to freeze back your ice creams. They may look ugly, but I'm sure they taste just as great!" Kirishima handed the pair of students their requested treats. "Kacchan, I put hot sauce on your mango sorbet cup so that you can eat it!"

"Just how I like it, heh."

[____]'s eyes widened a bit at her crush, who was actually enjoying something sweet for once, 'I mean...Kiri had to put hot sauce in there, but it still counts!'

"Guys, before the show starts I'd like for us to take a moment and thank [____]-chan for paying for our hotel rooms. She really didn't have to...But she did that anyway! Let's show her how much we adore her by lining up and giving her a kiss on the lips!"

[____] was sucking all of her ice cream from the small wooden spoon before she coughed it out in surprise. "Huh?! What!?"

"I'm so game." Denki was more than ready to offer to go first, if it wasn't for Katsuki who was urging him to try with an evil look in his face. "...Nevermind, my lips will remain virgin tonight."

"I was kidding anyway, you perv." Ashido pretended as if she wasn't going to do it first, then cleared her throat to say a few other things. "Also, Chako-chan became sick from eating so much street food... I'm saddened to say she's gonna miss the fireworks tonight. Todoroki and Midoriya, make sure you two keep it quiet tonight with your hot make out session and let her sleep, okay?!"

"With our what?!" Izuku hadn't gotten used to Mina's jokes given that the two of them rarely hung out all alone, so he panicked. "We are not into each other in that way, guys, I swear!!"

"We'll be quiet." Shoto, on the other hand, had been exposed to the short haired gal more often than Deku has. Mina was always flirting with him, jokingly or not, and so he played along with her words just for the heck of it.

"Todoroki!? A-Are you planning on doing something?!"

"Half and half has the shittiest taste in men." Katsuki spat out his own opinion as he finished his frozen treat and was gnawing on his own wooden spoon.

"If that was true, then I'd be attracted to you, Bakugo."

"SAY THAT AGAIN!! Go on, I fucking dare you!!!!"

As her crush began to growl like a rabid animal again, [____] tried to calm him down by lightly rubbing his back and smiling through the mix up. Her eyes shot wide at the realization, 'Hold on a minute! Did Todoroki just say that my taste is 'shitty' with that comment!?'

She thought about speaking up, but there wasn't any need since Kaminari had to put his foot down first and foremost. "Hey!! I just wanna say that my team leader, Kacchan, is sorta hot."

"How many times do I gotta tell you that we're not on the same team, Pikachu!? Also, nobody cares about your damn opinions! Sit the fuck down!!"

"K-Kacchan...Can I sit here, beside you?" Midoriya anxiously asked the blond. He was past that part of the conversation already; much like the rest were. The time was 9:56pm and he wanted to find a nice place to sit and enjoy the fireworks with his two childhood friends.

"You can't."

[____] scooted closer to her crush to make enough space for Izuku on her side, "You can sit here!"

"Th-Thank you, Amacchan."

"You're welcome, Izucchan!"

Her reply caused Deku to experience a rapid pulse; he began to fidget around and play with the fabric on his yukata to moderate his heartbeat. 'Does she remember, now? She used that nickname for me again...Can it be that my birthday wish has already come true?'

In the next few minutes, the dark sky was lit up with different shades by the bright, colorful explosions. [____] and her classmates, along with everyone else watching, stared in awe as they continued to burst.

'I start feeling all sad whenever I hear them..' Katsuki remembered what [____] said earlier that week about the fireworks in Musutafu. Those couldn't even compare to the festival's. He kept an eye on the girl he was crushing on as the show went on.

When it came to its peak, [____] reached for both of the guys' hands as some sort of reflex. And she squeezed on to them, suddenly afraid of all the loud noises. She shut her eyes tight and hoped it would all be over in a matter of seconds.

Bakugo and Midoriya both looked her way, and accidentally made eye contact while doing so. At some point, [____] let go off both of their hands and used hers to cling on to the blond's shoulder.

She buried her face on his neck and Bakugo just let her. He didn't try to shake her off or asked her to stop being such a crybaby; he secretly felt as if she needed him in that moment and he liked it.

Izuku tried to return Katsuki's glare with a defeated smile while the show came to a cool down.

'But you know, Amacchan...Maybe it's best if you don't remember. You have Kacchan now, and it looks like he's more reliable than I could ever be.' The green haired guy admitted to himself as [____] slowly came back to her regular senses and nervously backed off her crush once the first part of the show was over.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki!! I wasn't trying to do any of that, I promise!!" Bakugo was ignoring all her exclamations. "— I was just scared for a moment! I'm sorry!"

'This really is fine, too...Amacchan. I just need to make more memories with you so that I can stop holding on to the old ones so much...'

💚💚[WED. JUL 15th]💚💚

'Don't worry, Amacchan! I am here and I will protect you from anything that comes our way!'

'Izucchan, hold on! Don't run so fast, please!'

The laughs of the little kids inside [____]'s dream made her wake up in a flash.

It was very hot under the white duvet cover. The girl blinked a couple of times to make sure she had fallen asleep in her own hotel suite, she recognized the view from the window and her phone next to the bed stand.

She grabbed it to read the time: 2:04 am.

"Today is Izuku's birthday..." she whispered that fact to herself, as quiet as she could. Her crush was still sound asleep, right beside her but his hands to himself. "What a weird dream, I just had..."

She hid her device under her pillow and tried to fall back into slumber. She thought about the sweet hallucination she just had. A summer festival, featuring her and Izuku as children.

They had the best time, playing booth games and eating spiraled potatoes on a stick. They watched the fireworks together, and he gifted her a cute hair pin. 'It all seemed so real...'

'I hardly ever remember my dreams, so I wonder why I was able to remember this one so vividly...'

[____] slightly gasped; she covered her mouth with one hand to not wake Katsuki up, then unlocked her phone with the other one to text someone and ask them to meet her in the front lobby in the next five minutes.

🌸🌹🌸🌹

She left her shared room using a portal from the bathroom. She was 100% sure if she had used the door like a normal person, Katsuki would of definitely gotten up from the noise.

Shoto was already waiting for her in the seating area, he was dozing off when [____] got there. "Thank you so much for replying to my message, Todoroki."

All the guy was trying to do was sleep that night, but when the kind girl from his class kept asking for his help he couldn't just ignore her messages like he would normally ignore his father's. "...[____], what is it?"

"Eight years ago, Izuku and I attended this same summer festival in another part of Tokyo. Katsuki was there too, but he didn't get to watch the fireworks with us...They both came with their parents, while mine were too busy working..."

"Okay..." He didn't know why she would tell him all of this so suddenly, but he didn't ask. "Parents can be very inconsiderate, at times."

"You'd think—? Wait! But that's not my point, at all!" [____] got sidetracked too often around Shoto. She laughed a little to help her get to the point much faster. "The thing is— I have forgotten about it! Izuku kept asking me if I remembered something about our childhood yesterday, and I assumed he kept talking about his birthday party but I was wrong!

I was all wrong...I feel so terrible...Um, Todoroki? Would it be fine to ask you to stay up with me and help me plan something special for him before he wakes up? It had to be you, because you're the one who took the photo of us three, together. The only person in this world who has that picture on their phone is you...

Can you do something like this for me, please? I'd hate to bother you, really...But I can pay you for your time! Any price, please name it!"

"But, sleep..." Shoto was a bit out of loss for words. On one hand, he respected [____] and her willingness to come up with a proper surprise for Midoriya's birthday. On the other, he just wanted to rest.

"Ooh, I know! Katsuki rented a room for himself but isn't actually staying there. It's completely vacant, so...if you help me, I'll give you the keys to there so that you can sleep there as soon as we are finished! We're not going back to Musutafu until later today, anyway. Would that work out with you?"

"....Alright. I will help."

🌸💚and so..💚🌸

Izuku woke up after a nice dream that involved All Might crashing his car outside of his apartment complex and needing to use his house phone to call a tow truck.

"Goodmorning, Uraraka...Todoroki..." He noticed neither one of his friends were on their shared suite once he didn't hear a response. In fact, their beds were made and the place was spotless, as if he had slept there on his own. "...Maybe they went out for breakfast?"

He got out of the futon, took a quick shower and finished getting dressed by the time his phone notified him of a call. "Hm? It's from Amacchan... Hello?"

"Goodmorning, Izucchan!" [____]'s cheerful voice made him ponder if he was still dreaming or not, for a long second. "Hello? Izuku..?"

"Hm? Oh! Wh-What is it, Amacchan?!"

"Do you think you can meet me at the hotel's dining hall in a few minutes? I'd like to have breakfast with you."

Deku smiled and replied back with an "OK! I'll see you there!" As he hung up, he asked himself if this was [____]'s version of a birthday gift. Even if it wasn't, he couldn't wait for it.

💚💚💚💚

A clerk directed him towards the fancy-looking dining hall, where the rest of his classmates, mother and favorite hero chanted a huge: "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

This wasn't what Izuku was expecting; so he was holding back his joyful tears as he greeted them back. "M-Mom?! Everyone...What are you all doing here?!"

"Your friend [____]...She called us all over last night, I'm assuming, and paid for our train tickets to get here just in time..." Mrs. Midoriya was glad to know that she could celebrate her only son's birthday with him and his friends instead of just waiting for him to get home later that day, as it was planned. "It was such a nice gesture...I must say, you have so many friends that love you, Izuku. It actually makes me feel really happy to see it..."

"Mom..."

"There, there, Mrs. Midoriya. Don't cry." Kirishima was near the two green haired relatives, he took the liberty to hand the sentimental mother a tissue so she could wipe away her tears.

"Thank you, young man."

"Not a problem, Mrs!"

"Young Midoriya— I am here too!" The tall, muscular man notified him of his presence although his was the most obvious one.

"Ahh, All Might!!" Izuku took some time to greet him. "Did Amacchan invite you, too?!"

"No, it was Young Bakugo who did!"

Katsuki was in the middle of chugging down a glass of water when he heard this. He spat it all over Kaminari, who was standing beside him. "Nice..."

"K-Kacchan did?!"

"I did NOT!! What the hell, All Might!? I thought you said you wouldn't tell him shit about this!!"

"Ha ha ha! Language, Young Bakugo."

"There, there." [____] borrowed Eijiro's comforting techniques and offered some tissues to her crush.

"I don't need any of this, cheeks!! Quit messing around!"

💚🌸💥

It may had not looked super festive inside the dining hall, [____] couldn't pinpoint how most of the decorations she had purchased didn't look as great in person for some reason.

Though, after a while of everyone bonding and whatnot, Izuku made his way towards her to inquire. "Amacchan...I talked to everyone else. Did you really plan all of this for me, yourself?"

"Kinda...but I can't take all of the credit! Todoroki helped out a ton too, and so did Katsuki." She smiled at her crush, who was sitting next to her the entire time and couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "He woke up soon after I left our room, so he demanded that he should tag along with us. Im glad I said yes, because he was the one who dealt with all the decorations and such!"

Izuku glanced at the colorful strings and banners, that were actually half burnt and badly misplaced on purpose, it seemed. 'So Kacchan did all of this, for me too...'

"Wait a sec! Did you just say you two shared a room!?" Midoriya went back to that, his face redder than Kirishima's dyed hair.

[____]'s face turned that color too. "No!! I never said that!! Please don't tell others what you heard! It's not what it sounds like, anyway—! There's two beds!! It's just like your room—!!"

"It's okay, Amacchan!! You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to—!!"

"Look at you two losers, acting like idiots over nothing." As opposed to the two of them, Bakugo was acting normal. He finished eating his meal and was getting ready to drink some kind of red fruit punch.

At least [____] hoped it was that, and not some sort of hot sauce mixed with water. "It's normal, though...ain't it? ....Cheeks' body belongs to me, after all."

"Katsuki, stop!" [____] felt her entire body heat up with embarrassment and aimed to slap his shoulder playfully to make him stop blurting out such things. Although she ended up hitting his glass off his hand and the three of them watched it drop down to the carpeted floor.

It didn't break, thankfully, but the drink spilt everywhere and would leave a stain for the cleaners to deal with, later. [____] pulled out her planner again to write down 'MAKE SURE TO TIP THE HOTEL STAFF NICELY!!' as her crush annoyingly looked her way.

"HEY!! Do you take special pills that make you stupid every morning or is that just who you are 24/7, cheeks?!!?"

"Don't say mean things to me like that..I don't want to end up arguing!"

"Who is arguing?! I'm just telling you to look after yourself!! The shit you do always ends up troublesome!!"

"It was a complete accident, though! I swear..!"

Izuku forced a smile at his two friends. 'Amacchan...It feels like I no longer have a purpose with you, sometimes. You and Kacchan get along better than I thought...What more could I wish for?'

💚EXTRA BIT💚
'You mean so much to me...'

As his surprise celebration came to an end, Midoriya asked his mother to meet him in the lobby while he finished packing up the rest of his things, along with the birthday gifts everyone got for him.

He had to purchase a second carrier bag from the gift shop to take those home. Most of the gifts were small and compact, so he was glad to see them all fit together nicely. Some were still wrapped, like Todoroki's photo album, or [____]'s mysterious one.

"Amacchan's gift..." He told others and himself that he would open it when he got home; same with the others. "I don't know why...I don't think I can wait that long, when it comes to hers..."

So he unwrapped it very carefully, as if the cherry blossoms printed on the thin paper were the gift itself. He was grateful to see a framed photo of him and his two childhood best friends from the night before. They all looked glad to be there, even Kacchan.

"Of course, because this time...He was there with her, too." He impelled himself to flip the heavy, golden frame the other way to take off the cork sheet and grab the glossy paper, alone.

He found a small note written on the back of the photo, something he couldn't possibly expect. In small, cute letters and large messy ones; an old birthday wish merged with his latest one gave Izuku the greatest satisfaction on his big day.

'You mean a lot to me, Izucchan! I love our friendship!'

'THIS COUNTS AS 10,000 GIFTS SO DON'T FUCKING EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!'

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

[AN; I am HERE!! Lateasalwaysbutimherenowsoitsfine!!

A purple anemone means 'protection' & I wanna cry bc Izuku just wanted to protect you from the start 🥺🥺🥺😭

Guys thank you so much for dealing with my bad writing. Im not looking to get complimented rn but I truly believe I don't write as well as others on Wattpad. (I was reading some fanfics and I was crying bc all them years of English classes WASTED ON ME YALL I FEEL LIKE I LET ERRYBODY DOWN All the time)

Still you guys still stick around and make this site so fun for me 🥺 and for that I feel soooo freaking lucky. You have no idea how much I love and adore each of you and I'd freaking give you everything I own if I could!!???

Anyway I thought the little wishing thing was cute but I now think I just made y'all get confused I'm sorry 😍😂

I've been dealing through some stuff at home. So lately, writing has been taking a great chunk of my time but it's not as if I I hate it! I actually loved writing this special. I just no longer have the same amount of free time as before

Im sorry if I annoy you with these specials I'm cooking up the rest of the plot of the actual story behind closed doors and needed to distract myself somehow bahahaha

SORRY I WAS DAYS LATE LIKE A WEEK LATE to post this but better late than ever! PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! Try to enjoy your summer as much as possible! I'll see you on the next update! (It won't take long I'm already drafting other chapters out)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
117K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
26.6K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...