BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

93๐Ÿ’ฅ

2.3K 115 286
By otakuwaii

🌸DAY 9 — cellphone🌸

"So, that's what happened..." Midoriya finished explaining everything to his two closest friends and Kaminari on Friday afternoon, just as they were done with school and walking to the train station together. "Sorry that I lied to you two, yesterday."

"If Bakugo is feeling like he's at fault for this, we have to talk to a teacher." Iida suggested; thankfully Denki was wearing his earphones, listening to a new playlist Sero had sent him via text so he didn't get to hear any part of Izuku's story.

"What? No! Kacchan will kill me if he finds out I told anyone!"

"Deku...I really appreciate the honesty between us, but I have to ask..." Uraraka stopped walking for a second, just to add a bit of dramatic effect...and also because they reached their destination and the train was going to come by in a few more minutes. "Why did you tell us?"

"Well, I mean...I felt sick to my stomach about lying. I figured, even if you two know, you wouldn't meddle in Kacchan's problems...He just opened up to me.

That's kind of everything I wanted from our friendship and now that I have it, I'm scared of ruining it. So, please, Iida, I know you want to help but is it alright if I handle this on my own terms? I really think I can aid Kacchan better this way..."

All it took sometimes was a pleading puppy-dog face from any of his friends and Tenya was on board, "....Fine...As long as nobody else gets hurt...Maybe this will turn out fine..."

Ochako tried to take a quick glance over at Denki's phone screen because he was snorting at something funny, she assumed. Though she couldn't see much, so she went back to the conversation and perked up her posture. "So, Deku...You're saying that Amachi and Bakugo are totally in love or something?"

"E-Eh?! Aah...I guess you could say that, just don't quote me on it, hehe..."

"Ah— That's amazing!!" The only girl in the group covered her reddening cheeks with her palms; if she wanted to, she could make herself float from so much relief that [____] and Izuku could never be interested in one another. "I think the two of them make such a cute pair! It'd be nice to see Bakugo treat someone else differently, for a change."

"I don't think relationships between classmates should be something to discuss during our free time—" Iida was far more interested in finding a near fast food place to eat with his friends; he pulled out his cell phone to search for any ideas. "This time, I will pay for the meal. So what do you all have in mind? I think we should try—"

"—AH!! It's Shincchan!!" Kaminari interrupted the tallest classmate near him and removed his earphones when he spotted the indigo-haired guy, walking towards the same train stop. "Shincchan!! Hello〜!"

Hitoshi had only spoken to Denki a couple of times; from those days where he would stand outside class 1-A to wait for Midoriya and his notes. He was always trying to strike up strange conversations with him; so when he caught a glimpse of that golden hair with the dark streak, he turned right back towards their school and told himself it would be okay to call an uber home, instead.

"Oh, look at him. He's so shy. Let's go get him!!"

"Kaminari, wait—!" Izuku knew his indecipherable friend from class C was probably too exhausted to socially interact with anyone; and that's why he was pretending to not notice them.

He had forgotten how festive Denki could act around quiet people just to get them to open up.

💜⚡️💜⚡️

"Shincchan! Hey, there!" Denki was a lot faster than Hitoshi had thought; and so he caught up with his speed-walking in no time and even wrapped an arm around his shoulder, to top it all off. "Are you pretending to ignore me, seriously? You're silly, LAWL!!"

"I'm not pretending. I'm ignoring you, forreal." Was all he said; he did not question why in the world anyone would say 'lol' in person, or worse— why would they pronounce it like that and not just L.O.L?

"Right but not really 'cause you just acknowledged my presence right now. So, wassup, my guy? Wanna hang with me and Midoriya today? Iida and Uraraka are with us; dibs on Midoriya, though. Ahahahah!! I'm just kidding I don't like dudes in that way!! Haaa, you thought! I got'chu! I mean, Look at your face—"

Shinso held a deadpan expression.

"—Yeah, you think I like men? I mean, if I did there wouldn't be a problem with that. You'd still be my friend, right? We would still be all cool, right? Hey. Hey, you know what would be fun? If you give me your number so we could chat more often! I just really feel like you and I can connect; but like in a 'friends' way, obviously, hahahah!!"

"I'm not giving you my phone number."

"Why not?!" Kaminari was used to getting shot down by girls; it no longer affected him as much as it used to. However; getting shot down by a potential guy friend? "What's wrong with me?! ...calling or texting you, I mean?!"

'Does he really want me to answer that..?' Shinso thought for a split second. He sighed, finally getting away from Kaminari's grip. "Nothings wrong, I just don't know you like that."

"See; so now it makes sense to share our emails or something! So we can get to know each other better, right, Midoriya?!" Kaminari felt his buddies' presence behind them; along with a few other stares from strangers walking by. "Midoriya— Tell Shincchan how awesome of a friend I am! Make him change his mind!"

"Kaminari is pretty awesome...Uh..." Izuku tried to list more reasons why he was call or text-worthy. "He knows a lot of great music! He can also draw pretty good, and whenever he crosses the street he makes sure to look both ways, always!"

"Stop, you're just embarrassing me now— Wait; why would you say that last part?! That doesn't do anything for anyone!!"

Tenya was opposed to his statement. "Safety is always first. As a matter of fact, I now feel compelled to text you more often, Kaminari."

"Thanks..."

Hitoshi suppressed a smile; The truth was that he did not want to get caught in anymore friendships with the students from 1-A. They were supposed to be his competition; it was bad enough that Midoriya somehow managed to slip through the cracks; and his cute childhood friend had been on his mind for the last week already. "I have to leave, so bye—"

"—Wait!" Denki could be very persuasive at times. He pulled out a 1,000¥ bill that he has stolen from Midoriya's mustard-colored backpack's smallest pocket and dangled it in front of Shinso's face. "I'll give it to you if you become my friend. Yeah?"

"Money doesn't sway me." He had to admit; though...Shinso thought it was funny that someone wanted to befriend him that badly, for some odd reason. "What a nice try."

"I'll be your friend!" Ochako saw the opportunity to get cash so she took it; The golden-haired guy couldn't care less who took it, he was just disappointed in his super master plan. "Kaminari, thanks for the money!!"

"It's actually Midoriya's...I took it from his wallet when he wasn't looking."

"Eh?! What?! From where?!" Izuku found it scary; how someone could just take his things without him realizing it. Without his other two friends realizing it, also. "Kaminari..Thanks for being honest, I guess?"

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. It was just money, you meant to give it right back to me, if it didn't work...Right?"

"Of course! I'm no thief, Midoriya!"

"I am very disenchanted with you, Kaminari." Tenya began to lecture him about stealing; he even pulled graphs and charts from god-knows where to showcase what hero-course students should and shouldn't do. "And to think I was about to start texting you more often—"

"Here, Deku." Uraraka couldn't take money that didn't belong to the person who was giving it away, in the first place. It pained her a little to hand it back to her crush, but Iida's daily lectures were shaping her a to become more trustworthy. "I'll go tell Tenya to not go too harsh on Kaminari."

At this point; Hitoshi couldn't hide his smile any longer. He was too invested in their way of communicating with each other. "Class A is always this lively, huh?"

Izuku finished putting the money back into his backpack. "I don't know what you mean, but we're all friends, so...It's pretty great!"

"It must be nice to know you can trust others, in there..."

"Yeah!" Midoriya didn't think much of his words right then; but he did wondered why he seemed in a rush. "Do you really have somewhere important to be? If you don't mind Kaminari's eccentricity, you're welcome to go eat some fast food with us!"

"Appreciate the offer; but I have to go to work soon, so I can't."

"Oh!! You have a job?! I didn't know this...How cool!" The tone of excitement in Izuku's voice caused his other friends to jump back into the chat.

Uraraka asked him where he worked; and the tired-looking guy was afraid of Kaminari visiting him often if he were to find out. But he couldn't just say that, so he answered truthfully. "Musutafu's general hospital. I'm a trained dietitian."

"Uwaa!" The girl acted surprised for a second. "..What's that mean?!"

"It means that he's a pro at training and dieting, it's probably why he's so ripped, now." Kaminari gave away his opinion. "I mean, look at those biceps!! He didn't have those at the sports festival, amirite?!"

'Shincchan' took a step back from Denki's grabby hands and searched for his work-name tag to show it to them. "No...It's really just a fancy title for kitchen assistant. You see."

Midoriya was the first person to touch the laminated ID with an unreadable picture of him, he passed it on while he kept explaining. "My job is to just prep and help the cooks assign certain dishes for the patients. For example, if patient A can't drink cows milk for breakfast because they're allergic, I make sure to pack soy milk for them.

If patient B is undergoing surgery and cannot eat or drink anything but need the vitamins; I prepare electrolyte popsicles for them throughout the day. Simple stuff like that. I also clean and operate the cash register from the cafeteria, if it ever gets busy but it's a hospital, no one really wishes for the place to get busy..."

"Whoa..." When it was Kaminari's turn to hold the ID; he snapped a quick picture of it with his phone and handed it back to its owner, acting as if he didn't just see that. "Shincchan, you're so cool. Having a part time job and at a hospital, where you're helping others! You better watch out 'cause I'm super into that sort of thing, ya'know."

Hitoshi didn't know what he meant by that, exactly, but he had the idea that Denki was trying to flirt with him after he snapped that photo without his permission. "...I'll watch out."

"You mean to say you're crushing on him?" Uraraka asked out loud; the golden haired guy denied everything.

"What!! No?! I never said that!! I just mean that I'm into finding a part time job as cool as that!!"

"But you told him to watch out."

"Yeah, as in— Like— 'Hey dude, watch out 'cause I'm gonna steal your job one of these days!' Like that, yeah. That makes sense. Nice save, Kami!" He whispered the last part a little too loud for his own sanity.

"That doesn't make any sense..."

"Uraraka!!!" Denki pleaded; pulling the girl away from the group so fast that it hurt his head. "I have to ask you something, come here!! It's about history class!"

"You have questions about school work?! As class president, I am to allocate my personal notes to help someone with their grades and Kaminari Denki, if you need a private tutor I will tutor you!"

Tenya followed after them once again; and while you could hear Denki whining, 'Awh, no! No more graphs!', Izuku built up enough courage to ask his friend for his phone number before he had the chance to really leave.

"My phone number?"

"It just occurred to me that we don't have each other's contact information. What happens if you're ever in trouble and need some help? Or maybe you'd like to borrow some of my notes again. Wouldn't this be better than you coming by 1-A and waiting for me after class?"

"I don't see the issue..." Hitoshi answered, sighing for the last time in that day because he knew Midoriya was the kind to persist if he wanted to. "But fine, I'll give you my email...If that's okay."

"That works!"

Kaminari's cries for attention worsened, but not to the point where someone would want to call the police just yet so Izuku was quick to finally add Hitoshi into his contacts and got ready to say goodbye but now it was the tired guy's turn to stop him.

"Listen...I don't mind if you share my info with that lunatic over there. Just warn him that I'm not against blocking people that send me weird crap."

"You mean, Kaminari? Alright. I'll tell him."

💚💚💚💚

When the four hero students sat close to each other at a McDonalds and waited for their order; Izuku shared Hitoshi's email with Denki to cheer him up.

"ALRIGHT! I knew he'd give in! No one can resist my charm." He claimed, and immediately texted him a single message.

He stared at his phone, trying to block out everyone else until he got a reply, but that was going to take a while. In the meantime; Uraraka asked her crush and team leader if he had heard anything new about [____]'s condition.

"I tried texting and calling her each day; but I'm assuming she's still resting. Or she left her phone in her house, or something." As he said this, Izuku typed up another message for his wounded friend. "Amacchan's grandma didn't really tell us what injuries she sustained...but Kacchan told me she looked pretty bad when the paramedics found her..."

"It is sad that it's still a mystery, but the main point of all this is— What Amachi's portals were able to do last week proves that she can be endangered by her own power. It should be considered a faulty quirk; she should be examined."

"A 'faulty quirk'..." Ochako repeated after Tenya; "But isn't it kind of mean to say that when [____] probably has no control over it? Maybe her power is just extending!"

"Amacchan always had a little bit of trouble with her gateways..." Izuku sadly recalled. "Besides; when she first joined class A, she told me she was able to do a lot more than before, without practicing. It wouldn't be surprising to know that she's getting stronger all on her own.

Opening portals require mental stamina rather than physical...So it makes sense that the more a person grows, the more they're able to hold on to all that power. But if she's not physically capable enough of enduring that amount of energy, then Iida is right...Maybe Amacchan's quirk took control of her body, and that's why she ended up vanishing—!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Kaminari slammed his hands on the table, interrupting his buddies from unveiling the truth about [____]'s disappearance. "Shincchan texted me back!"

"He did?!" Uraraka cheered for him by clapping her hands excitedly; but then frowned at the reply on the screen.

"It's okay, he's just shy. Or it could be I'm too distracting, so he has to mute me for a while until he's out of work. Aaaah, he's so cool..."

As Kaminari daydreamed about being best friends with someone who had a job (which meant they could hang out more and he would pay often), Midoriya received a call from Bakugo. He got up nervously and excused himself outside of the restaurant to answer.

"Yes?"

"I have it." On the other line, Katsuki sounded kind of sick. His voice was groggy and low.

"Have what, Kacchan? Are you feeling ill?"

He cleared his throat, "Her phone, you idiot. I have cheeks' phone. I'm getting tired of you texting her everyday. I'll block you in her place."

"Wha— Why do you have Amacchan's phone?! Did you take it from her bag?!" Izuku didn't want to claim his friend a thief; but he hangs out with Kaminari a lot and the guy was swift about taking money from his closed backpack. "Did you steal it?! I—"

"—She left it on my bed the night before the exam. She forgot that she was charging it here, most likely."

"Oh...Okay...Wait!! You two spent the n-night together?!"

Katsuki dry chuckled at his question. Teasing a nerd like Deku could really cheer him up, in a way. "We slept on my bed. She wore my clothes to sleep and I was holding her all night. I rubbed my dick on her a—"

"—Kacchan!! Too many words!! Sorry I asked!!" Midoriya had to push the phone away from his face for thirty seconds or so to let him cool down. "...Anyway, uh...Don't you think it would be best if we give Amacchan her phone back? Maybe, that way...You two can text."

"I already told you this, Deku. Fucking grams won't let me near her for shit! I can't trust just anyone with it, either. Her folks probably wouldn't give it to her if they were to ground her and that perverted dog of hers can lick my shoes for all I care!!"

Izuku blinked a couple of times, thinking of a way to help his irritated friend.

"Anyway; just wanted to warn you about texting her everyday. If you keep doing that, even after she's out of the hospital, you're gonna get your ass beaten into dust, understand?!"

Katsuki was about to hang up after saying something so possessive; but Deku paid no attention to that and offered a great solution. "Kacchan, I know someone that can give Amacchan her phone!!"

"Spill it, nerd!"

"He works at the same hospital she's staying in— He has to be able to enter her room without permission!!"

He didn't answer for a few; Bakugo hated to ask anyone for favors, but Midoriya knew he had reach the peak of desperation when he first asked him to come over after years of tormenting and challenging him to fights.

'It's alright, Kacchan...we can talk about your toxicity towards Amacchan's friends later. For now, we have to get you two to stay connected before you lose it and you go on a rampage and burn the whole city to the ground!!'

"Alright. Come over to my place tomorrow morning; Can't recently go anywhere without the old hag yelling at me about being grounded, but if she sees you, she'll change her fucking mind."

💚💚💚💚

'Does that mean Kacchan hasn't seen his friends, other than in school? No, but he was with us when we made Amacchan the gift basket.'

The gift basket that Mina had to give [____]'s parents, because Kumiko didn't want any of the girl's classmates around the hospital premises. The short-haired girl and Hanta had to deliver it to Himeko Amachi in her home, and they got lucky because she was too distraught and answered the door that one time when usually butlers or maids did that for them.

Izuku kept the thoughts to himself as he walked back inside McDonald's and saw his food on the table ready to eat. 'It makes sense...Kaminari has been hanging out with us lately; maybe I should ask him...'

"Midoriya, can I have some of your curly fries?!" Denki's voice caused him to come back to reality. "I ordered french ones 'cause I wasn't thinking but don't get me wrong, I love the French ladies, but the curly ones are the one who make my mouth water the most! And oh, don't get me started on those meats!! Ohohoh, and the buns!!"

"...Is he still talking about fast food?" Tenya worriedly asked Uraraka.

"I hope so."

"Kaminari, sure. You can have my fries." Izuku took a deep breath; he told himself he would ask Kacchan's friends for some ideas on how else he could cheer him up.

'I hope this doesn't turn out to be too stressful for me...I'm just trying to help you and Kacchan out, Amacchan! So hang in there and heal quickly! Out here...I'll take care of the rest!'

💚💚💚💚💚🌸💥💥💥💥💥

[an; we made it to another day of updating wooo!!! I lowkey feel like my writing skills had dropped but that's ok nobody cares about that right !! We just wanna have the story keep moving forward huh!! I wrote 500 words less than last chapter this time. I wonder if you can tell the difference? If so let me know!

I wanna know what's a good amount of words per chapter so I can keep that amount consistent. Anyway!!

Don't be worried about Deku taking yalls man Deku in this story just really admires Kacchan and wants to be best friends again so he's trying to be in good terms and kacchan is just like "whatever nerd, help me talk to cheeks again" and I'm like uwu turn soft already ya pansy!!

HOPE UR DAY GOES WELL! Eat, sleep, and drink okies 🌸 it's 6 am time for me to nap for 2 hours before my child wakes up and keeps me busy throughout the day lol. ILL SEE U TOMORROW!!

I LOVE YOUZ

WHAT CHARACTER DO YOU WANNA HAVE MORE SCENES WITH??!! LET ME KNOW ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN🖤🖤]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 121 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
89.6K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
17.7K 469 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...