Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]

By ialsolikepasta

"Why are you here? I thought I said I don't want to see you again." "I thought I said that I don't give a dam... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158

26

4.5K 151 83
By ialsolikepasta

"hey," Y/n, walked in Jaehyuns and Jungwoos room. "hello y/n" Jungwoo smiled big before he lays eyes on his phone again.

"Did you sleep good?" she asked, ignoring Jaehyun who was sitting there,spinning on a chair.

"I did, did you?"

"yeah" she cracked a smile and turned to face Jaehyun. "Jaehyun" she sat on his bed, looking at him.

"hm?" He stopped spinning, starring at her.

"I have to go home. Is it okay if I go wearing your clothes? You forgot to put mine in the washing machine."

"sure"

"thank you, I'll wash them and give them to you next time I see you." she got up, stretching her arms.

"will you go out looking like this?"

"how?"

"nothing, don't forget to wear your bra" he smirked making Jungwoo look at them puzzled.

The girl was wearing her bra already, so to tease him back she responded "free the tits" and with that she left the room.

"what the hell?" Jungwoo blushed, hitting his face with his pillow.

[...]

"ugh, Haechan... What was your name last time you saw Daniel?" y/n asked focused on her phone.

She didn't reply to the message he had sent when she was in Doyoungs room. She didn't even have time to actually because she didn't want to start crying in front of the boys. It's not like because she'd get hurt remembering what he did, but because she spotted a few bad words in the notification.

"Mark?"

"ani, a girly name." she mumbled.

"I don't remember. Was it Emily?" He frowned, making the driver look at them in confusion. "why?"

"I just thought of that day and found it so funny..." she chuckled, getting ready to hop of the van.

"are you sure you don't want to come to he company?"

"very, I want to shower and maybe do some groceries"

"okay, see you" he waved, closing the window.

"byee" she smiled, walking to the entrance of the building. As soon as she got in and started walking up the stairs her phone started ringing. It was Daniel so she didn't answer it.
When she was finally in front of her apartments door she pulled her card out to open, instead of typing the digits. She saw someone with the corner of her eye walking out of the elevator that was at the end of the hallway and when she saw Daniel she rolled her eyes, getting in and closing the door behind her just on time. "Ya, Y/n!" he was knocking on the door.

"I'm not here" she yelled from the living room, laying on the couch. Until she heard the door being unlocked. Her blood ran cold in her veins. She jumped in surprise and ran to her room, locking the door and sat curled up behind it.

Did he really get into her apartment?

She started looking for her phone and when she pulled it out of Jaehyuns shorts, he looked for Taeils contact.

"ya, y/n! Stop avoiding me" Daniel knocked on her rooms door.

"how did you get in here??? Were you waiting for me?" she asked confused.

"why are you so stubborn? Open the door. Let's talk!" he hissed but got no answer. "OPEN IT DAMNIT" he kicked it, making a loud noise.

"what's wrong with you?" she asked, calling Taeil.

"yes-"

"Oppa" the girl cried,looking at the door.

"Oppa? Yes, call me oppa y/n!" Daniel raised his voice, satisfied,thinking she was talking to him.

"what was that?" Taeil asked confused from the other side of the phone.

"Daniel is here" she whispered, crying harder.

"I don't understand what you are saying. I hear nothing."

"Ya, open the door... I'm losing my patience." Daniel said quietly behind the door, then after a few seconds he kicked it again.

"ya, what was that? Did you fall?" Taeil raised his voice annoyed, not hearing from her. Y/n quickly ended the call without giving an answer and sent 'Daniel is here. He unlocked the door of my apartment and now he's kicking the door to my room to open it...'

"I won't open it until you calm down." she said quietly. "you are kicking and punching doors.. How am I supposed to open?" she wiped her tears with her hands.

~

"hey, listen to me and stop crying... Don't open the door." Taeil spoke worried on the phone. "no, y/n. Because you hear nothing doesn't mean he calmed down, nor he left. What if he hits you or do worse?"

"this guy is pathetic..." Johnny shook his head, driving.

Taeils POV

"I'll be there soon, just stay in your room."

"you're coming here? Why?"

Hearing her crying breaks my heart. But hearing her crying in fear... Oh boy. I feel like kicking someone's head out of their body today.

"what do you want me to do? Just call the police?"

"you called them? I don't know what's the emergency number here.."

"no, I'm coming with Johnny and Jaehyun." I said, hearing nothing. "ya, I told you this guys doesn't seem to be a good one. Stop being nice to everyone y/n. People take advantage of it" I added but again, heard nothing. Just her unstable breathing.

"talk to me please..."

"hes coming back here again" she whispers and then i heard a weird sound,

"what happened?" Jaehyun frowned.

"i don't know. She left her phone down? I can't understand" I say, trying to understand what was that weird sound.

"will you open the door? Do I have to kick it open? You know I can break it easily.."

"I said I won't open until you calm down."

"are you crying?"

*chuckle *" that bastard asked her is she's crying." I hissed in annoyance, tapping on the speaker icon for everyone to hear.

"y/n, are you afraid of me?"

*silence*

"don't be silly and open the door. Please?"

"no..."

"why not?!"

"didn't you call me a bitch earlier this morning Daniel? Didn't you call me a hoe and 'fucking stupid'? And all these because I just asked you to not talk to me again? If we had fucked you wouldn't care for not talking again,but since I wasn't one of those girls you won't leave me alone until you get what you want?? "

" you think I wanted to just fuck with you? HOW MANY TIMES DID I CONFESS TO YOU? "

" yeah, you confessed once, then fucked with a classmate of yours, then you were all flirty on me, then fucked again with a girl... When you finally stopped being an ass and you acted nice-"

" you fell for me"

"no,but  I'll admit I liked it. But then I found you fucking with my cousin"

"open the door and let's talk about it like normal people"

"I won't open it."

"fine, then I won't leave until you open it."

"I'll call the police"

"the police? Who'd they believe? Y/n, I don't know if you noticed where you are. Police won't give a damn about you. They'll believe I'm your boyfriend. We're both foreigners too... Who'd they believe if I told them that my girl is obsessed with kdramas and thinks she's the actress? "

" that's disgusting. Who would have taken things so far? Also, I'd never be your girlfriend. "

" look at you, being rude to your friend. "

" just leave please... "

" who was that boy who drove you back here? "

Author's POV

" who was that boy who drove you back here? "He asked from the other side of the room.

Oh no... Did he see Haechan? Good thing he had his mask and shades on.

" he seemed rich... Are you fucking with rich guys? Is this the reason you're avoiding me? you are also wearing his clothes? "

" aren't you rich as well? "tears formed in her eyes.

" if I say yes, will you fuck with me? "the guy smirked, but his smirk faded away when the front door was opened.

" I will fuck you up if you don't get out in less than six seconds. "A deep voice was heard from the living room but soon Daniel was face to face with Jaehyun.

" oh, you "he smirked. " ya, I didn't know you were fucking with your cousins boyfriend "Daniel chucked,

" her cousins boyfriend? I don't remember being her boyfriend. "Jaehyun smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "she was just being an obsessed creep, just like you" he said, having a poker face.

Daniel didn't speak, he just walked to the living room, leaning his body on the wall.

"Did you see her in my clothes by the way? Isn't she cute? So small" Jaehyun turned his back to the guy, walking to the couch. "how can you talk shit to someone like her? Don't you feel bad?" He clicked his tongue, now staring at Daniel dead in the eye. "talk to me? When people don't talk back makes me angry... I thought you could speak Korean perfectly. Do you want to speak in English instead? " he then rolled his eyes.

"whats going on out there?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 63
" i don't have time for thi-" he cut you off and come closer " be my girlfriend wait i mean fake girlfriend" he said while looking into your brown ey...
1.5K 71 29
"i'm sorry, i don't want to, but i have to." © breezzlly2003 2021 {nct! mafia au }
1.6K 147 21
"Hey don't be scared, I am here for you" - Haechan { CEO, abusing, romance, revenge } English is my second language so please forgive the mistakes Th...
8.9K 607 57
[COMPLETED] "i told y-you to not be involved..." "b-but they s-still tricked m-me..." 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜...