Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]

By ialsolikepasta

"Why are you here? I thought I said I don't want to see you again." "I thought I said that I don't give a dam... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158

25

4.6K 138 131
By ialsolikepasta

"ya, Doyoung" Y/n groaned,opening her eyes.

He was sleeping on her arm. She couldn't feel it anymore. All she felt was as if ants were walking on her skin. Yes that annoying feeling.

The sleepy guy opened his eyes. His face was  close to hers but he didn't move an inch. "it's comfortable." he mumbled, closing his eyes again.

"Oppa" she she rolled her eyes,

Doyound opened his eyes in less than a second, and sat on the mattress, still looking at her in shock.

"Did you call me oppa?"

"ah, freedom" the girl pulled her hand close to her body.

"woah, first Taeil, now its me. I like it."

"sleep" she pushed his face back and put a pillow on his head. "okay" he said like a kid, with his head still in between the two pillows. "but, wait." he sat on the bed again, looking at her confused.

His eyes went to the shirt and then face. He went closer, sniffing the top of her head, making her blush. "is this Jaehyuns tshirt?" He squints his eyes. "And why do you smell like Yuta?"

Doyoung seemed so confused but it made the girl laugh so it was worth it. "Jaehyun stained my clothes with mayonnaise. Hair too!"

"mayonnaise?"

"what... I got hungry"

"hm... Let's just pretend I'm believing you this time too"

"hm?"

"nothing.lets just sleep..." he laid back on his bed. "please don't dream of Jaehyun on my bed." he smirked, closing his eyes.

"ew, why would I?"

[...]

"Ya," Haechan widened his eyes in shock. He was sitting on the couch, right next to Mark while y/n was sitting on the floor, resting her head back sleepy.

"yooo" Mark laughed.

"Did you feel that?"

"feel what?" the girl mumbled.

"something buzzed under my butt" he got up confused.

Y/n frowned. 'under his butt?'
"Ohh!" She quickly got up, walking towards them. "my phone" she lifted the pillow to take it. "but why was it there? I had placed it in here" she frowned in confusion, pointing at on an other spot.

Haechan sat on the couch again, starring at her. "is it Emma noona?"

"ani," she forced a smile. "mom. I'll go talk to her in Doyoungs room. He went to buy donuts, right?"

"yeah," Mark smiled. "yum"

From:Daniel
Answer the fucking call
Now she read and her heart started beating faster. What is wrong with this guy...

Y/n forced a smile again and ran upstairs to Doyoungs room. She sat on his bed. Since it was glued on the wall, she turned to face the corner of it, having her back to the door and resting her shoulder on the cold, hard wall.

To:Daniel
I can't answer your call. My friend is sleeping. She was actually kind of afraid. He never said 'fucking' to her and he was being so mean. She didn't like people yelling at her and she knew he'd do it.

From:Daniel
What friend? The one who was yesterday with you in Beckas house?

To:Daniel
No, why would I be with him?
And again, its none of your business. Just say what you want and don't talk to me again.

*knock knock *

"hyung," As the door opened slowly, a deep voice was heard. Y/n slowly turned to face the person. "he's not here" she smiled, paying attention on her phone again.

Daniel was probably writing a long ass message for her since he was that angry.

"where is he?" Jaehyun frowned, still leaning on the door.

"went to bring donuts"

"ah, I'll wait for him here-"

"ani... Can you please go somewhere else?" she quickly asked kindly.

"ah... Sure" he frowned, about to close the door. "thank you" she breathed. Then felt her phone vibrating.

"good morning" Mark made fun of Jaehyun. He was up extremely early.

"Where's everyone?" He took an apple in his hand.

"ah, Doyoung went to buy donuts, Taeil went with him..."

"Johnny is taking a shower, Taeyong said he wanted to leave something to the studio, Yuta I don't really know..." Haechan continues Marks sentence.

"y/n is talking with Daniel -" Mark said but stopped before he says more.

"she said it was her mother?"Haechan frowned.

"I saw the screen when she walked passed us. It could be her mother tho.. Mama Daniel"

"whatever, where is Johnny taking a shower?"Jaehyun mumbled

" there"

"great, if you want to use the other  bathroom go now, before I start showering too." Was all Jaehyun said before he walks away.

Without knocking the door this time, he walked into Doyoungs room where y/n was now under the heavy covers 'not seen'.

"he's not here-" she mumbled when she heard footsteps but stopped in the middle of the sentence when Jaehyun pulled the covers up.

The girl flinched and pulled them back to her body, giving him a judging look. "it's cold."

"ya, is he texting you again?" He asked coldly.

"who?" she asks unbothered, laid in bed.

"Daniel"

"no,"

To:Dodohyung
I'm in your room, talking with y/n. Please don't come in here for a while.. Its serious.

From:Dodohyung
Okay? What happened.

To:Dodohyung
I'll tell you later.

Jaehyun looked at the girl, then pulled the covers up and laid right next to her. He was laying on his stomach while she was laying with her back on the mattress. Their faces where too close but none of them seemed bothered by it. They were just glaring at each other, and squinting eyes.

"give me your phone." he said quietly.

"why?" she frowns.

"I'll make him stop texting you."

"hasn't Becka texted you since yesterday?" the girl asked confused.

"no, at least not yet."

"hm, weird." she turned her back at him. She wanted to read what Daniel texted but Jaehyun was being a kid again. He glued his chest on her back, making her chest glue on the mattress and he tried to read the text. Y/n was quick enough to press the lock button tho, making the whole screen black. "are you crazy?" she tried getting up but he was too heavy.

"maybe" he almost whispered, having his lips close to her ear and chin on her skin.

Y/ns heart was beating like crazy.

"y-ya, get off"

"no, you're comfortable" he mumbled, feeling the phone vibrating in between their hands. "won't you really let me see? What if he's one of those obsessed guys? What if he is a rapist?"

"a rapist? No?" she scoffed. Jaehyun rolled his eyes, almost getting up. His legs were on her sides and it seemed as if he was sitting on her butt. He wasn't, he was just standing there, with her body in between his knees. Y/n rolled her body. Now they were facing each other. Jaehyun took the chance and leaned his body, bringing his face close to hers. He kept his balance with his hands above her head. "ya" he breathed with lips almost touching her nose.

"what" the girl asked quietly, staring into his eyes.

They didn't say a word for a few seconds. Until the girl placed her hand on his chest.
She slowly rolled their bodies, now being on top. She sat on his stomach, then leaned her face close to his like he did earlier. "ya, Jaehyun" she almost whispered.

His ears had turned red seeing her in his clothes and on top of him like that. And the thought of her not wearing a bra was turning him on.

Jaehyun frowned and his heart skipped a beat when he felt her lips almost on his. His hands automatically were about to shift from her knees a little higher, but didn't after what the girl did.

"please, mind your own business" she whispered and as she was pulling back she somehow brushed her lips with the tip of his nose. She quickly got up, leaving him on Doyoungs bed shocked.

His breath hitched when his brain replayed what just happened. "ugh, really..." he hissed, running his fingers through his messy hair in annoyance.

.

Okay so. In scared. Like... Really scared. So, I had a dream of Jaehyun being a dad and on the same day they uploaded a video of him telling Yuta how he'd like them to be when they become fathers.

Now, that's not all.

Three days ago I used "Valentino boy" as jaehyuns contact name on Doyoungs phone and the next day I saw this.

What the hell....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
1.5K 71 29
"i'm sorry, i don't want to, but i have to." © breezzlly2003 2021 {nct! mafia au }
85.6K 2.5K 72
Taeyong smirks "You still like bullying people huh" "No no I don't" Taeyong walked closer to Jaehyun "Yes yes you do"
66.1K 1.4K 32
"i've told you too many times, i don't like him! he's just an ignorant bitch." 「lowercase intended」 「completed」 *chapter 3:0 gets a little...;)*