Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]

By ialsolikepasta

"Why are you here? I thought I said I don't want to see you again." "I thought I said that I don't give a dam... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158

6

6.4K 190 100
By ialsolikepasta

"so, y/n noona. Tell us more about you ~" Haechan jokingly elbowed the girl.

"noona?" she raised her eyebrows. "don't call me that." she then frowned.

"then call me oppa" Haechan smirked.

"Ya, Haechan" she glared at him but then smiled. "we are the same age. I won't call you oppa. It's cringy"

"aigo, he wants to be called oppa" Yuta frowned, giving him a disgusted look.

"will she call you that then?" Haechan smiled like an idiot.

"ani, I'll call him ajusshi" she teased.

"what?!"

"ya, ya... We should cook something, what do you think? I'm starving" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"I'll do it, I'm tired of them arguing about the oppa thing" Johnny got up.

"and I'll help because I'm tired of being asked to call them that." Y/n followed the guy in the kitchen.

"you still didn't tell us about you!!" Haechan raised his voice.

"I did!! I have nothing more to say" she raised her voice back, from the kitchen.

"ya, why the long face?" Yuta kicks Jaehyuns thigh playfully.

"I'm just tired."

"you know, if you wanted her to spend time with you, you shouldn't have brought her here"

"what?" Jaehyun frowns but when Yuta smirks he looks away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"How long has she been in here?" Taeil asked pouting.

"why?"

"the living room was a mess earlier."

"I was bored so..."

"Jaehyun is not messy" Haechan chuckled.

"she seems to be pretty comfortable tho." Taeil laid back on the couch

"same goes on you" Jaehyun chuckled getting up. He stretched his body, walking to the kitchen.

"so, you're living here alone?" He saw Johnny next to the girl, cutting an onion.

"I used to live with my mom and my cousin, but Emma gave me her apartment so, I'm living by myself now."

"freedom" Johnny changed his voice, but the girl nodded her head dead serious.

"exactly."

"was it that bad living with your mom?"

"no, it was bad living with my cousin." she turned to look at him.

Jaehyun remained quiet, resting his body on the wall, listening to them. He was curious of what she was about to say.

"is she a foreigner too?" the tall man asked making her nod. "then why is she here? School?"

"to find her Korean oppa." y/n mumbled. "I don't know to be honest."

"oh come on... Is she that bad?" He chuckled making her look at him again.

"yes, ask Jaehyun. He saw her for a few minutes but I think he figured out what she is"

"she seems perfectly fine." Jaehyun walked to where they were, standing next to the girl same as Johnny.

"Are you serious?" she raised her eyebrows. "so, this is 'fine'? This is considered fine?" she pouts. "okay"

"I just think because you don't like her, you're getting more angry with her than you should."

"then, should I just let her do nasty things with a stranger in my house? I'm not getting angry for just that. She is with a random guy every week or something. I'm trying to make her stop. What if one of them is a serial killer..."

"you said if the guy she wanted to bring home was her boyfriend you'd give her your keys."

"that's right. See?? I don't dislike her that much. I'm keeping her safe."

"ya, she's right. What would you do if your cousin did that?" Johnnt frowned.

"if it was a guy he'll probably congratulate him. Right?" Y/n turned to face Jaehyun.

"of course not" Jaehyun crossed his arms over his chest, now resting his body on the kitchen island. "all I wanted to say is try being more understanding towards your cousin."

"to understand her, means I have to 'experience' her experiences. Should I start going clubbing and sleep with anyone I meet?" she asked calm, yet serious as if she was really thinking of it.

"I didn't mean that-Would you really do that?!" Jaehyun raised his eyebrow.

"oh, look at you acting like y/n when it comes to her cousin" Johnny smirked without looking at them.

Jaehyuns cheeks and ears got red but this time in anger. "I'll be back" he forced a smile, leaving the two back in the kitchen alone.

"he mad"

"I think he likes my cousin. He has been trying to defend her since we got in the car" the girl shook her head.

"so...?"

"I may not know Jaehyun, but I know my cousin. If he liked her that much he should be careful since he's an idol..."

"are you worried?"

"no,I'm just saying."

"seems like you're worried."

"I don't care about his personal life. But I think since he wanted to keep in touch, he wants to be friends. Friends take care of each other. I said what I had to say. Now what he'll do with his life its his choice."

Johnny didn't speak. He just cracked a small smile and continued with what he was doing.

[...]

" when will we see you again? "Taeil smiled big.

"i don't know."

"we can meet tomorrow evening after practice! Are you free?" Haechan asked excited.

"sounds good. You can come home if you want. We can play games and eat."

"we will finish late tomorrow" Jaehyun said quietly, but loud enough.

Haechan frowned but quickly removed his eyes from his hyung. "I'll text you" he smiled at the girl then glared at Jaehyun.

"ready?" Jaehyun got out of the house. He was not in the mood since earlier, after almost arguing in the kitchen.

"yeah" y/n forced a smile so the others won't notice she's upset. "thanks for having me here. Good night" she waved, walking to the elevator,where Jaehyun was.

She stood next to him uncomfortable, not looking at him. It was really awkward.

Y/n looked at him for less than a second more than five times,pouting trying to figure out why he's like this. 'does he like her that much?' she thought, walking out of the elevator and to his car.

She sat on the front sit, waiting for the guy to start driving his car, then rested her body back.

"do you have something to say?" Jaehyun asked with his eyes on the road.

The girl looked at him again with her hands crossed over her chest. "hm?" she raised her eyebrows.

She wasn't paying attention. She just heard his voice.

"I just asked if there's anything you wanted to say" his voice was steady.

"no, there's nothing" she removed her eyes from Jaehyun.

"then why do you keep in looking at me like that?"

"I'm not -"

"you are. Since when we got in the elevator." he said, making her frown.

"I'm just thinking."

"thinking what?"

"why should I tell you?"

"since you're looking at me you're probably thinking of me as well."

"what-?"

"am I wrong?" He turned to face her, making her look away.

"I'm just trying to find out why you're being so weird." she rolled her eyes.

"so, I was right. You were thinking of me." he says still serious.

"it sounds so wrong" Y/n shook her head. "anyway, why are you moody? Because I said what I said about my cousin? If it bothers you that much I won't talk about her again. And if you liked her that much, I'm sorry for what you heard."

"It's not that, I just-how can you talk like that for your own cousin?"

"I didn't say anything bad-"

"you didn't? I felt bad for your cousin while you were speaking."

"of course" she mumbled under her breath, looking away. 'you're the wrong one again,y/n.'

"whay did you say?" Jaehyun turned to see her.

"nothing." she mumbled.

"you clearly said something"

"I did not." she took her phone in her hand.

"I thought you were down to earth but I feel as if you lied about yourself. You are not who I thought you'd be and I regret asking Mark for your number" he hissed.

"I regret answering the call too. Why did you even ask it from him? You clearly didn't want it to surprise the boys" She scoffed. Jaehyun bit his lip angrily, stopping the car.

He sat better on his seat, with his body facing her. "and wanted to do what? You thought I liked you and that's why I called you? They just wouldn't shut up and talk a lot about you."he raised his voice.

"I never thought that you'd like me!" She raised her voice back.

"good! I'd never like someone like you. Look at you, not as good looking as your cousin but you talk shit about her"

"you are an asshole." she opened the door to his car. "delete my number." she got out, shutting it closed.

Jaehyuns heart was beating fast in surprise and anger.

"where are you going?!" he yelled when she was far enough from the car.

"home!"

"your house is still far!"he yelled but got no answer. She didn't even turn to look at him.

" get in"he rolled down the window of the passengers seat door.

"please, don't talk to me"

"just get in. I wot say it again."

"you can go back to the dorm. I'll take a taxi" she walked faster to the grey stopped cars.

She got in one without giving him a look and left without even a 'bye'.

She felt really bad for what just happened and bit her bottom lip so she won't cry. This didn't stop her tho,

She felt guilty. 'did I really speak that bad?'
'does he really think of me like that?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 92 26
- - - Previously titled: Maybe I'm Jealous. - - - "I-It's you." I say. "Huh?" I walk over to him. "When all my dreams come true, the one I want s...
4.4K 109 18
I AM HEAVILY EDITING:) ▪️Mafia AU▪️ "According to everyone else, Aecha, I'm a monster," Jisung said, looking at the girl "You're not a monster to me...
982K 33.7K 138
"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I was wondering the same..asshole." •Matu...
86.6K 2.5K 72
Taeyong smirks "You still like bullying people huh" "No no I don't" Taeyong walked closer to Jaehyun "Yes yes you do"