Devoted S.M

By worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... More

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Eighty-nine•

1K 40 3
By worstofyou

Shawn
-x-

1st May 2021
12:05pm

I had been waiting for this day since I first met Elle and I couldn't believe that today I was finally marrying the girl of my dreams.

It was less than an hour until I finally get to say 'I do' to one of people I love most in this world and I couldn't be more excited.

"Okay so how do I look, am I hotter than the groom?" Kyle joked as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"In your dreams" I laughed, smirking to myself as I buttoned up my white shirt.

"Do you feel nervous?" Kyle asked, turning around to look at me.

"A little, I'm more excited than anything" I anxiously chuckled before grabbing my baby pink coloured tie from the back of the chair.

Just as I began hooking the tie around my neck there was then a knock on our hotel room door.

"I'll get it" Kyle offered before walking pass me and over to the door.

Turning round to see who was at the door I instantly smiled as I saw that it was my Mum and Dad.

"Doesn't somebody look handsome?" Mum smiled proudly at me before rushing over to me to engulf me in a hug.

Wrapping my arms around her I let out a chuckle before eventually releasing from the hug to carry on tying my tie.

"You look beautiful Mum" I grinned as my she wore a long floral dress.

"We bought you two your flowers to wear" Dad then said as he placed a tray of flowers on the bed.

"How's Elle, have you seen her?" I then asked before grabbing my waistcoat and putting it on.

"Not yet but we're gonna pop to see her in a sec. Aaliyah has been sending us pictures all morning" Mum laughed, making me smile as I lastly put on my dark grey blazer to complete the suit.

"I bet she's going to look so beautiful" I smiled in awe as my Mum then grabbed my set of flowers.

"We're so proud of you Shawn" Mum smiled as she began to pin a white rose to the left side of my blazer for me.

Smiling warmly down at her I could see her eyes become a little glossy as as they swarmed with up at me with pride.

"You've grown into such a great man" Dad then added as I he firmly held his hand on my shoulder.

"I love you guys so much" I grinned, letting out an overwhelmed sighe before engulfing the two of them in a hug.

Eloise
-x-

12:31pm

Standing infront of the mirror I tried to comprehend that I was about to get married.

All I could was stare at myself in my wedding dress, still in complete disbelief that I about to walk down the aisle to meet the love of my life.

Admiring my dress in the mirror I gently took my hands down the front of my dress, the light lace material feeling so soft against my skin. The dress fitted tightly to my body until it fell into a long flowy train at my legs. With thin straps over my shoulders the dress was backless while my hair was pinned up into a low elegant bun, with loose curls falling down pass my face.

"You look insane Eloise" Heidi beamed as she stood behind me with Emily and Aaliyah, the three of them being my bridesmaids.

"Yeah, you look amazing" Aaliyah grinned as I helplessly smiled at the three of them in the mirror.

"I just want to see Shawn now" I smiled eagerly before turning around to face them.

"And you will-" Emily replied before checking her phone for the time.

"In just twenty minutes"

Feeling my stomach swarm with butterflies I could feel myself become so overwhelmed with excitement and anxiety. Everything had been leading up to this moment. I was finally about to get all I've ever wanted.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Going over to the door I then pulled it open to reveal my brother as he held Halsten on his hip.

"Happy wedding day!" Elliott immediately cheered making me laugh as I took Halsten from his arms, him now dressed in a little suit to match the rest of the groomsmen.

"You look absolutely great Sis" he then smiled before leaning forward and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Thankyou" I smiled up at him before grinning down at Halsten who was sucking on his thumb.

"Are you excited to see Daddy?" I cooed before gently shaking his belly.

Halsten just babbled some nonsense, making me laugh before I then held the side of his face and planted a kiss on his soft rosy cheeks

Shawn
-x-

12:56pm

Standing at the end of the aisle I anxiously stood there fidgeting on my feet as I waited for the ceremony to start.

My heart was beating so rapidly beneath my chest as I eagerly waited for Elle to walk down the aisle.

"Do you want another shot of whiskey? You seem a little nervous" Kyle offered as he went to reach for a flask he was hiding in his pocket.

"No thanks, I think one shot is enough. I at least want to remember my wedding day" I joked, rocking from side to side as I bit down on my bottom lip in anticipation.

"I caught a glimpse of Eloise earlier when I was going to toilet" Kyle teased as I glanced behind me to see that nearly everyone was sat in their seats.

"How did she look?" I asked before looking back at him.

"Well you're punching, that's for sure" Kyle smirked making me scoff and let out a soft chuckle.

"I've always been punching" I laughed.

"You know, I've always wondered how you got her to fall inlove with that bicycle shaped head of yours" Kyle joked, making me erupt into laughter.

"Yeah well, atleast I don't look like a fucking poodle" I defended making Kyle scoff before smirking.

"Hey I'll take that, poodles are cute" Kyle shrugged.

Just as I was about to come back with something the vicar stood up infront of us before addressing for everyone to stand up.

"Would everyone please stand up ready for the Bride"

Feeling like my heart was almost in my throat I held my hands together infront of me as I remained with my back turned away from the aisle, waiting for the music to start.

After a few seconds the music eventually started playing. Letting out deep breath I closed my eyes for a brief second before turning around and looking down the aisle.

Firstly Heidi began walking down the aisle, a bouquet of flowers clutched in her hands, followed by Emily and then Aaliyah.

Giving Aaliyah a proud wide smile she returned a grin before eventually reaching the end aisle and taking a seat with Heidi and Emily.

Taking my eyes back to the aisle my face instantly lit up as Halsten came tottering up. He had a cheesy grin on his face as he loved having all eyes on him.

I could feel my cheeks aching from how much I was smiling as Halsten began to throw flower petals onto the floor.

Eventually Halsten reached the end of the aisle and as soon as he did I crouched down to greet him with open arms.

As he ran into my arms I engulfed him in a tight hug before kissing the top of his head. Then leading his hand to Aaliyah's she took ahold of him before I then turned my attention back onto the aisle in await for my wife.

And finally there she was. There she was looking absolutely breathtaking.

++++++
So there is only going to be one more chapter after this one, plus an epilogue for the story. The next chapter is probably going to be emotional and wholesome so get your tissues ready!

Please let me know what you think about this chapter!
💞💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 59 47
"I have fallen completely in love with you all over again," I started as I looked up at Shawn, he just stared at me in shock, "everything you do, eve...
2.9K 196 13
don't forget me, but don't hold onto me . find someone who will love you as much as i did, because you deserve the world . here's a list of things to...
60.7K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...
12.5K 222 35
She was broken in so many different ways, and he was there to heal her. She was so scared that he was gonna hurt her like how her first love did, th...