BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

็”ฑ otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ ๆ›ดๅคš

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

75๐ŸŒธ

5.2K 236 700
็”ฑ otakuwaii

💥🌹a while ago💥🌹

"So you've been stalking fat cheeks' family on the internet and figured all of this out..." Katsuki summarized all of Shoto's hard work over the last few days to make it sound like he was being morally wrong.

He was in the middle of arguing with Sero about not letting him hit Ashido for trying to embarrass him earlier; when Todoroki showed up and asked to speak to him in private.

"Someone should lock you up for being such a creep." He said, disgusted.

"It's not stalking, I only did research."

As he repeated it; he thought about how nothing he could possibly say would make Bakugo change his mind about it, but it still wasn't enough to make himself stop speaking. "Bakugo; instability could be one of the top reasons why your body fails to comply with you under certain stressful situations.

[____]'s maternal grandfather, Shion Kete, he passed away a few years ago during a mission; his transmutation quirk was what killed him. He wasn't stable enough to use such power.

You said it before, quirks are part of your body, you gotta take good care of them. I'm afraid if we push her too hard during the exams, she might faint or worse— Her quirk can become something more than she can handle and it'll hurt her."

"You're overthinking shit. Fat cheeks isn't gonna faint and in case anything or anyone tries to make her feel weaker— I'll be right beside her the entire time to save her. That's what heroes do."

With nothing else to say, Katsuki grumpily began to walk away from his annoying partner, only to have Shoto place a hand on his shoulder to make him turn back. "Don't you dare fucking touch me again, you—"

"— Bakugo. I'm going to speak to [____] about this and perhaps she will agree with me and tone her quirk down.

In case she does, will you accept her decision as well or are you going to shout your way into pressuring her to do as you say during the exam? I'm asking because I care about her well-being more than a grade."

"Tch. You're trying to declare something stupid, aren't you? To put it simply— You're just saying you care more about her than I do.

For your information, asswipe, I'm trying to fucking win this exam so her grades won't suffer. She came last in the goddamn written exam. If I didn't care, I would be in the middle of bashing your head in the pavement right now.

In any case, do whatever the fuck you want— I already told you, I'll be taking care of only her and myself out there. So if you get caught up in the middle of something, you're on your fucking own icyhot."

💥💥💥💥

'I can't believe I said that and then this girl goes out of her way to sit right next to him, in front of my face...' Bakugo thought to himself as the bus was moving and he was stuck sitting with his best friend and not [____].

Every so often, he would take casual looks to view how awkward the two of them were, being so close to each other. [____] kept staring at the window and occasionally glancing back at him and then Shoto.

'I'd kill her if she wasn't so cute for doing this shit to me...I could be holding her hand right now, or some shit.'

"Dude. Are you listening to anything manly?" Eijiro interrupted his train of thoughts by taking one of his ear phones out and placing it into his ear. "Oh, sweet. I like this song."

"When's the last time you cleaned your ears, shitty hair? I'm not fucking with your germs."

"Wait, you're supposed to clean them how often, again?" Kirishima liked to tease his best friend at times, particularly to make Bakugo forget all about his current relationship issues.

Katsuki removed the other ear phone and disconnected them from his cell phone, swiftly handing them to Ei without looking at his face. "Keep them. Burn them. I don't want them."

"Awesome sauce. I got new earphones. Thanks, bro."

Bakugo rolled his eyes at his lingo; not interested in listening to anything else he had to say thanks to that. Though, as soon as Kirishima hid the electronic accessory in his pocket, his tone of voice changed to a much more serious one.

"You know...I'm glad we sat together, just now. Don't get me wrong, dude, I like Amachi but ever since she showed up, you've been acting sorta distant with me..."

"....What are you on about?" At that moment, Katsuki was suddenly glad none of his other friends were sitting nearby; they would of overheard their conversation and turn it into something else.

"Even though I'm happy that you found someone you're interested in, and you're about to experience all these new emotions..I kind of wish you and I had more time to spend, like before. Remember when I used to come over almost daily and we would just play video games or something?"

"We can still do that."

"I know, but it's just not the same." Eijiro laughed about it for a second. "Even if it actually is, right now...I feel like soon it wouldn't be. You get what I'm saying?"

"No."

"Hmmm... I don't know how to explain it...Well, dude. It's sort of like, before a woman gives birth, her private area.... is as tight as it'll be, right?

Even if they stitch her up, it'll never go back to the same tightness...Hey, now that I'm mentioning this, isn't it kind of sad to think about that?"

"What the fuck?! No. Who in their right mind would even think about this and say it with a straight face?! What's wrong with you?!"

"I gotta tell you something important, for starters...Then, maybe you'll understand it better."

"I doubt it—"

"Bakugo, I met someone."

🌸🌹🌸🌹

'I can't believe Mina and the rest are sitting right behind us...If they listen, they'll definitely make this apology more awkward than it has to be...'

[____] kept focusing on the window panel beside her rather than her teammate, who kept pulling sweet snacks out of his school blazer and offering some to her.

"[____], do you like pocky?" Shoto, with a mouth almost full of fruity gummy bears, offered a chocolate covered biscuit stick to her by showing off its box closer to her face.

"I...do..." It was hard to say no to him, after feeling guilty about pointing out his scar and all; so [____] gave in and tried taking one out of the packaging.

Todoroki pulled the box away, "Let me feed it to you, instead."

"How??" In her mind, [____] couldn't imagine sharing such an intimate moment with someone she wasn't attracted to; But instead, she pictured Katsuki offering the chocolate-covered part of the stick by holding on to the end of it with his mouth.

The two of them, then, would eat it together until their lips meet.

'Like that...? No! I definitely can't do that with Todoroki! Oh?'

She was a little surprised to see him offering the snack using two of his fingers, and not his mouth. "How else?"

'Stupid me, over sexualizing things like that...But this can be embarrassing, too...When I think about it...'

"Todoroki, I don't think—"

Mina's pink-tinted fingers snatched the biscuit stick out of nowhere, taking away the strange position [____] was in by mistake. "Yum! Thanks, boyfriend!!"

"That wasn't for you, but okay..." Shoto didn't react to the title he had just received by his classmate. By choice, he focused back on the girl he was currently crushing on while Ashido took the rest of the box to share it with her friends. "[____], let me get another snack."

"No— it's alright. I kind of wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier, I am really so—"

"[____], I think you should refrain from using your quirk today." He said as he pulled out a small bag of jelly beans.

Taken aback by his comment, [____] had nothing else to say but: "Eh?"

"I think you should refrain—"

"No, I heard you just fine...But, I...It doesn't make any sense to me. Why would you tell me this?"

"Because I'm afraid you'll get hurt."

'Get hurt...How will I? Wouldn't I get hurt if I don't defend myself by using my quirk? It's a combat exam...Wait a second...'

Her eyes widened when she felt his warm hand reach over to her own, which she had placed calmly on her knee a lot earlier.

'Eeeeee, he totally just grabbed my hand! What should I do?!'

[____] panicked; she tried to get her hand out of the way but Shoto instinctively held on tighter; keeping her from moving for a few seconds.

'I'm scared...What's he doing? Should I call someone for help? Should I say something? I should...'

"Ka—!!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He let go once he caught himself slipping up; he wasn't used to seeing [____] act alarmed around him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine..."

"Here, have some jelly beans." He poured a little bit on her palm after moving her hand that way and [____] took the candy without much thought.

She popped a few in her mouth and savored them slowly, using that excuse to not speak to him for the rest of the ride.

💥💥💥💥

Bakugo looked back one last time; only to peek at [____] staring off at the window; Todoroki too busy sharing his snacks with Mina and the rest of her friends.

He felt relieved, only enough to turn his attention back to Kirishima.

"Okay, well..I didn't just 'meet' someone, I know that's something you say when you're already dating them. I haven't even asked anyone them yet. But I guess...I could say that I literally met someone?"

"Who could this poor person be? And how the hell does this have to do with what you just said?!"

"Forget about that. Focus on this, bro."

"Seriously, what kind of shit...Ha? What are you showing me that bracelet for?" His voice trailed off but he raised an eyebrow at the way his best friend was displaying his wrist right in front of his face.

"Its a friendship bracelet. The girl I like, she makes these."

"How hideous."

Kirishima snickered. "You know what? I'm serious about it. I don't...usually look at girls and imagine what it would be like to date... I got too much on my plate to worry about that.

Then I met her, and it was just like...It was just like I started seeing everything in so many different colors, I guess..."

"What? Did you only see in black and white like some type of dog?" Bakugo wasn't trying to sound rude; it was a genuine question since he couldn't comprehend how meeting a person could have that much impact on someone.

Then again; the color pink had never caught his attention as much.

"I want to do it...I want to ask her out on a date. But then, I start thinking...There's no way she'd go for a guy like me, she seems way more mature than other girls I've met..."

"Mature?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "Is she old as fuck or something?"

"No, dude. She's our age! She works at the convenience store near the school. Even though I go there a lot, I have never seen her before. Yesterday, after practice, we all went over there to buy some snacks when you and [____] had left.

She was talking about making custom bracelets and selling them in her school to make extra money, so I can't stop thinking about what sort of financial hardship she could be going through, you know?"

"Maybe you're overreacting. Maybe she just likes making dumb shit like that as a hobby."

"Maybe..."

Katsuki crossed his arms while glaring his best friend. It wasn't rare for Eijiro to show compassion towards strangers, quite frankly it was something he would always continue to do in his life.

However, he seemed a lot more fretful than usual. It caused the blond to ask. "Is she hot?"

"Wha— Huh?! Hey!!"

"Is she hot?" He repeated. "Do you wanna fuck her?"

"Bro!! You can't just ask me that!!"

"You ask me that shit all the damn time! Just yesterday you were talking about me fucking fat cheeks while she stays over and thanks to that, I—"

'I kept thinking about doing it...' he kept the part to himself.

Kirishima sighed. "I guess, when you put it that way, you're right...I do meddle in your personal relationships quite a bit. But it's only because I think you and [____] are good for each other.

Bakugo, I think she levels you out or something. You're a lot more calm when she's around."

"Whatever, quit changing the conversation. Is the girl you're worried about hot or what?!"

"I mean...I guess she is?! I don't know, she's got these amazing eyes...They're like the ocean, I can get lost in them, dude...

And her hair is so soft looking, I want to touch it. It's not like Mina's fluffy hair or even [____]'s...It's silkier, at least...That's what I'd imagine it would feel like."

"...So you don't think about fucking her. You're just thinking about petting her hair?!"

"I don't know! I have trouble wording this out! This is why I never thought about relationships, don't be an asshole about it!"

Bakugo began to bite the inside of his cheek, deep in thought about what he could say that could actually be helpful. "Shitty hair, you say you're having trouble figuring out your feelings for this girl but you just said it right now, you idiot."

"I guess I did. Didn't I...?" Eijiro chuckled at himself.

"I don't know much about what girls like. But I know that somehow...fat cheeks ended up liking me. Don't get me wrong, I'm the fucking best. Of course, why wouldn't she end up falling for me?"

Kirishima rolled his eyes after hearing that.

"What I'm saying is— If fat cheeks likes to deal with my shit...What makes you think that other girls wouldn't want to deal with yours?"

"Bro..." There was a long pause before Kirishima could smile again; he raised the palm of his hand way up high and requested a high-five from his best friend. "Thanks so much! I feel like I could do anything right now so let's kick ass out there, Bakugo!!"

"You're gonna have to kill me before I give you what you want, dumbass." Bakugo remained with his arms crossed, uninterested in the rest of the ride to the arena.

"That's okay, you're just a shy guy, but I know a person who will change that!"

"Fuck. Go die!"

In the front row of the school bus, Mr. Aizawa watched his students laugh and speak amongst themselves before whispering to himself tiredly. "I decided...I don't want kids after teaching this class."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

[an; SORRY FOR MISTAKES I TRIED THE BEST MY SLEEP DEPRIVED SELF COULD DO EHEHEHEHEH HAPPY MONDAY!!]

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

433K 18.3K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
89.3K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
2M 63K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
216K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...