BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

65๐Ÿ’ฅ

6.2K 296 883
By otakuwaii

🌸💥🌸💥

"What's with you, fat cheeks? You're being needy for no reason..Gross."

Although Bakugo was complaining the whole time, he still held on to her hand and tried to walk slower whenever she asked him to. "At this rate, we're going to fucking get to my house after 5; and then the food is gonna be burnt."

"Im sorry, is that's why we're going over there? Did your mom ask you to turn something off? Then, if that's the case. Should I go ahead and open a portal—?"

"No." He strictly answered. "We'll walk it. We're almost there. By the way, you still haven't told me what you and Luffy were talking about."

"Right...Um...I don't want you to be upset so before I say it, I just want to remind you that I like you, Katsuki...To me, you're the only guy I want to have a relationship with. And I know it's gonna take some time for us to get there, I want to tell you how prepared I am to wait— I'll wait even years, if it comes down to it! So—"

"Get to the damn point already."

"— I'm afraid, I don't want you to hurt Sero."

"Why would I fucking hurt him? Did he ask you out and you said yes?"

"No, he didn't ask me out! Even if he did, I wouldn't say yes...But he...He, um...He did say that he liked me...And he asked me to smile while rejecting him. So I did...and that's probably what you saw, back there. I told him I liked you, though. That you're the only person I want to fall in love with."

💥🌸💥🌸

He didn't respond to her words, not even after they finally made it to his residence right before 5 pm. He threw his stuff on the couch after taking off his shoes and putting on his house slippers.

They have stopped holding hands a few minutes before they walked in. [____] sat on the step in front of the door to slowly unstrap her uniform flat shoes as she heard his refrigerator door open and close and a beeping sound right after.

"Do you want some juice or something?"

"Yeah, that would be nice, thanks..." [____] left her bag there, she went towards his couch to sit down. She thought about how nice and organized their living room always looked.

'My mom and dad are messy people...They even hire people to clean up after themselves, so it's not really surprising...Katsuki's parents do this all on their own...His house smells like a light scented fabric softener, right now...Even though, from the kitchen, I can smell something spicy...'

Her crush came out of the kitchen holding a cork coaster and a cold glass of orange juice. [____] studied the condensed water droplets from the outside of the container. "Thank you, Katsuki."

"I'm going to my room to change and go look for something. Wait here."

"Alright..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'It's oddly quiet...I wonder if it's okay to turn on their tv? The remote is right there...' She took a sip of juice and listened to her stomach grumble almost immediately. 'Ugh; I'm starving...I should of eaten at lunch today...I don't want him to hear this. I'll just turn this on and—'

"TIRED OF YOUR HAIR BREAKING AND LOOKING GROSS AND DAMAGED?!?!"

"Ah, shit—!!" [____] struggled to find the volume buttons on the device. "Dumb informercial!!"

"SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE SPLIT ENDS WITH THIS NEW HAIR RESTORATION SHAMPOO— DESIGNED FOR BLEACHED HAIR, YOU WILL have soft, luxurious and voluminous—"

"My mom looks so pretty, though." [____] took a deep breath after lowering the volume down. "I wonder how her and Dad are doing...Maybe I should send them a text."

"I'm gonna go refill the water bowls outside—" Bakugo walked downstairs wearing a black muscle shirt and sweatpants. "What's wrong with you? You look like you gotta take a shit."

"S-Sorry, your voice just startled me..." [____] admitted. "Wait, you mean for the cats? Can I go out there with you?"

"Do whatever you want." Before he headed to the kitchen, he went inside the laundry room to pull out some brand new house slippers the family kept for guests. "Will these fit you?"

"I don't know, let me check the size..." [____] got up to read the label. "They're a little big; but I can wear them if you want me to...I can also go back home to get my own, but wait

Why are you making me wear these? You didn't the last time we all came over to your house...we just took off our shoes and walked around in our socks..Is that not okay, anymore?

Did the rules around here changed? Was I even supposed to touch your tv—?! Will your parents be upset with me?! I'm so sorry!!"

"Fuck, you come up with the most ridiculous crap in a matter of seconds."

"It's completely involuntary, just so you know..."

He smiled; it looked a little as if he was mocking her but [____] knew sometimes his expressions seemed that way. "You're too fucking cute."

"I...I don't think so, but okay..."

"What's with that lame ass response? Shouldn't you feel happy that I'm complimenting you like this? I'm the guy you claim to like, am I not?"

"Yeah, but that's exactly why I feel like I shouldn't say 'thanks' or something...I'll sound so arrogant, it's uncomfortable to even think about it..."

"What's wrong with being proud?! You're honest as hell when it comes to useless shit, but when it's about yourself, you're telling me you don't know what to say? Doesn't make any sense to me."

[____] felt nervous already, being lectured by her crush; she tried to tease him to shake off that subject. "It's hard to believe that you like me back, sometimes...Because you're purposely trying to make me cry right now."

"I'm not trying to make you cry. What the fuck?! You just cry for everything!"

"I do not!"

"Yeah, you do. Even as fucking kids— Everytime you'd see me you would cry and hide behind quirkless Deku, as if he could fucking do something to me!"

"I don't remember that! I honestly don't remember much about our childhood..."

"No surprise there, you're a grandma."

"Katsuki, you're mean. If by 'being the #1 hero' you mean 'being the #1 jerk' then you're already there and you don't have to work so hard anymore—"

He ceased her attempt to insult him with a kiss.

It was short but sweet, he began to place his hands softly on her face before he pulled back, still using his thumbs to brush her reddening cheeks. "...I'm glad you tell me the truth."

"You mean...?" [____]'s eyes moved from his own to his lips and back and forth.

"When soy sauce told you that he liked you...What kind of face were you making? Did you look at him with glistening eyes, as you are doing right now?"

"N-No way..."

"But you cried in front of him, didn't you? Did you call him by his name while doing so? Did you sniffed a few times in between your words? The faces that you make when you sob...they're also pretty cute."

'I'm starting to feel like if sweat is going to drip off my forehead at any moment...I don't want to close my eyes right now, but the look he is giving me is kind of seductive...His red eyes...They're so sharp.

He's looking at me, as if he knows all of my secrets. It's not like I can lie to him, even if I wanted to...He's so attractive, it's intimidating..

How does a guy like him have any interest in a girl like me? I sound so annoying, if all he sees in me is a person who cries over everything...

Why, Katsuki? Why do you make me feel like doubting myself, every time I'm close to you? You're almost perfect...'

"You're so pretty..." [____] whispered as she looked at his clear complexion.

He backed away a few steps to conceal half of his face with a hand. He was thinking the same thing as her, except she had the courage to say it out loud.

"Katsuki? Are you—?" She wanted to ask if he was any form of upset with her, though the loud grumbling that came from her stomach made her hide her face from embarrassment, using some of her hair. "Please ignore that!! Pretend like it didn't happen! I didn't think it would sound that loud!! Ahh, I should leave—!!"

"...What are you saying? Isn't it normal, since you haven't eaten much all day?" He didn't laugh, which surprised her. "Freaking idiot, that's why I brought you here. I'm not gonna let you go home without at least eating, some come on...

Let's give some water to the damn stray cats out there and then I'll set up the table."

🌸💥🌸💥

[____] helped him out by bringing a few cans of cat food out with her from his kitchen. He brought the same glass jar of water his mom had used in the past to pour fresh liquid on to the bowls after dumping the old water on the plants.

"Katsuki...Do you buy all of these for them..?" She began to open the food on her own fairly easy, since they didn't require a can opener.

"The old hag buys them. I wouldn't be caught dead wasting my own money on these little assholes." He had to squat down to the floor to call one over using faint whistling sounds.

"That's a kitten!" [____] let out a yelp as she saw it peek from behind a parked car's wheel. "It's so cute! It looks young..."

"They're always having some loud ass sex, so of course they've been breeding nonstop." He informed her.

"Shouldn't you take them to get spayed, then..? Winter is coming up, it be sad to know there's kittens in the streets, battling the cold..." [____] worried for them for a second, then blushed. "H-How do you know they're always mating?!"

"'Cause I hear it almost all night, I like to sleep with my window open for fresh air and these fuckers sound like they're having a concert each time—"

[____] lightly slapped his arm to keep him from laughing anymore. "K-Katsuki! I'm serious! We should take them to the pound! It's what proper heroes would do!"

"Good luck trying to catch the old ones, they're fast as shit. I've tried it before." He confessed, petting the kitten that was already in front of him, drinking some water.

"That one seems to like you..."

"The little ones are even more annoying, they end up smelling like shit and hate baths."

"You even tried to bathe some of them..?" [____] held on to her laugh. "How nice... You're really cute when you're like this, you know?"

"What are you on about, fat cheeks?!"

"Well...You're caring...And super sweet, despite being so loud and crude on the outside. I know this because every time we kiss, you are gentle. I don't know why, but I want others to see this part of you too, Katsuki. You're really cute."

He scoffed, "Cute?! Who's cute?! I'm hot as hell, the cute one here is you— Wait, fuck!!"

As he cursed himself for that one, [____] let out a small laugh. "I kind of knew you had a thing for me ever since we first kissed, you were just in denial about it...Katsuki, it's okay. I thought you were super attractive when I saw you again after all these years—"

"You're a dumbass." He got back up just to tell her. "It was way before that."

"W-What?"

"I liked you back then, too. After the two of us had that dumb little fight at the park."

"Katsuki, are you serious?!"

🌸💥🌸💥

'Katsuki liked me as kids?! I was only kidding when I said that, out there... My mom used to tell me about boys teasing girls solely because they would like them, back in their day...

However, Katsuki would not only bully me but a lot of other kids too...So I never thought about it; It's hard to believe it...Why can't I remember much, other than the reasons I disliked him??'

"Here, eat." He pushed a white ceramic plate in front of her, [____] was surprised to see actual food and not steamed spinach as she sat on the kitchen table. "Or starve yourself, I don't care."

"Katsuki, when did you start liking me, exactly? I only remember you being mean to me..."

"Stop talking about it, that was years ago. None of it matters right now."

"But I still want to know...I'm so curious, since I can't seem to come up with at least one scenario where you were kind to me—"

"— Listen, I have somewhere to be in less than two hours. I'm not gonna take long, so I want you to wait for me here. Is that okay? I'll tell you everything you wanna know once I'm back, if that makes you shut up about it."

"I don't mind waiting...But where are you going to go? What are we even going to do after we eat?"

"Homework. What else? I'm gonna make sure you don't fail this semester."

"Thanks. You don't have to do all of that, though..."

"I really don't. So now you owe me."

"...More kisses?" [____] began to eat the food, after waiting for him to serve some for himself. It tasted like a mix of sweet and spicy, [____] savored every bite.

"No kisses; just stay over tonight."

[____] forgot how to chew right then, she coughed and then took a sip of water her crush had placed beside her as well. "...H-Huh...?!"

"Spend the night in this house, with me. We can play video games or watch whatever you want...What do you say?"

'Katsuki just told me he's been crushing on me for years, and now he is asking me to have a sleepover with him?! Somebody pinch me!! Is this a dream?! Really?!'

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸

💥KATSUKI LOVE METER💥
+20 points!
65/100

"Your honesty is one of the things that makes you so annoying...But it's not like I hate it."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____]: Katsuki has somewhere to be around seven...But then he asked me to spend the night...So, it's not like I can go home, what should I do while he comes back to distract myself?

[a] browse around his home

[b] be on my phone & call some people

[____]: W-Wait!! I'm spending the night, forreal?!! Does that mean I should...?

[a] ask Hideaki to bring my things to me while Katsuki is gone

[b] pretend like I forget about all of this just to see if he lets me borrow some of his clothes to sleep in..

💖💚❤️⚡️

[an; when a friendship meter reaches 20 or less, they may start losing interest in you and stop talking to you

You guys i feel bad cus you can't necessarily control how [____] is overall but you can now control which characters you wanna read less/more about if u answer the questions at the end of each chapter lmao. It'll also help me progress the story to where most of you want it to go. Kind of like a game, except it's lame and I'm stupid ahahshshshshskajehwioandb

I'll show you your current friendship meters just cause I'm bored and idk what else to do: (sero/todoroki not on here since they're still in love.)

❤️KIRI BROSHIP METER❤️
60/100

"You and Blasty can make a great duo!! ...Will you be taking my spot as his combat partner from now on?!"

⚡️KAMINARI FRIENDSHIP METER⚡️
75/100

"I know a lot of great places you'll love! If only we can hang out without Bakugo one of these days..."

💚IZUKU FRIENDSHIP METER💚
40/100

"Amacchan! I'm so glad you're back in Tokyo! Promise me that we can hang out soon..? I know you're keeping busy with Kacchan's team. Aren't they a lot of fun?"

💖MINA FRIENDSHIP METER💖
80/100

"Let's have more sleepovers together!! Or spend a whole day, just you and me!!"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

srrdddy for mistakes I woke up at 4 in the morning for some reason couldn't go back to sleep so I came up with this shit ahahHhH

So like I wanna say TYSM DHSKSB for putting up with my story like really wow dhskshdjsks I wanna cry sometimes lmao. You're so awesome???? Stay that way pls. I hope u don't mind like literally this might be 200 chapters long woops]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 18.3K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
1.9M 101K 18
โ”€โ”€ love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
5.7K 121 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
163K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...