BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

6O๐Ÿ’ฅ

6.4K 302 560
By otakuwaii

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After being scolded by the hall monitor and one of the third-year's teachers for running in the hallways; [____] made it back safely to her group of friends with just a verbal warning. "Hey, guys..."

"[____]! What's up? What did Todoroki want to tell you?" Sero was the first person to ask what most of them were thinking about. He even stopped slurping on his udon bowl just to give her all of his attention.

"Oh, uh...He just, wanted to ask me something about practice....That's all." [____] wasn't usually the best liar, but she somehow made this to be credible.

"Practice! Ah—!! I got an idea you guys, so listen!!" While Mina prepared to announce what it was that she was planning, Eijiro scooted over, making place for [____] to sit down next to him and Hanta.

"Katsuki isn't here, yet?" She whispered to him.

"No. Lunch break will be over in fifteen minutes, so I'm hoping his mom isn't still scolding him or he'll miss out on food today."

"You think he's in trouble?" [____] had to buy herself lunch just because her guy friends were lecturing her about eating something, though when she looked down at her plate of sautéed veggies and a hamburg steak, she felt the need to push it away. "I'm feeling really nervous, and I don't even know why..."

Kirishima and Sero looked at each other for a second. The tall guy tilted his chin, as if to ask the red-haired one if something was up with [____] or not. Eijiro just shrugged before continuing to eat.

Sero, then, took it upon himself to try to cheer up one of the girls in Bakugo's team by pulling out his phone. "By the way, [____], I found the video I was talking to you about. Bakugo fighting against Todoroki at the sports festival, wanna watch it?"

"Sure..."

"Hanta..!! [____]! Did you hear me?!" Ashido was talking the entire time, but a few of her friends were too busy to listen. "I said, we should all practice in the gym grounds after class! I'm sure Mr. Aizawa will write us a pass if all 11 of us go and pressure him to! That's like, half of his class!!"

"Eleven of us?!" [____] had to make sure she heard right.

"Yeah! Momo and me, that's two. Sero's team, four, Kiri's team, six, Toru's team, eight, and [____]'s team, eleven!"

"We are all going to practice together, how?" [____] was still asking questions about it, even though in her head she knew it meant she'd have to fight against at least four people or more. "I have to ask Katsuki first—!"

"You don't need to ask anybody! You're the team leader, aren't you?"

"Mr. Aizawa said it didn't necessarily meant I have to lead anyone, it's just that my name will be used in the score board, for simplicity..."

Mina intentionally gave her a pout, getting up from her seat to walk right behind her and beg. "[____]! Pretty please?! Can't you say 'yes'?! Bakubabe and Todoroki will definitely agree, as long as you're with us! Everyone else is in, so come on!! It'll be fun!!"

'Everyone else...? Are they, really?'

[____]'s eyes moved from classmate to classmate, they seemed to be waiting for her answer. Kaminari was giving her two thumbs up and even Aoyama was winking at her for some reason. "Wha— Okay, then. I'll join."

"Yes!!" Mina jumped, cheering for herself. "That was easy!! So easy!! [____], I love you! Thank you for going along with it. Let's have some fun!!"

[____] sighed, "She is always like this, isn't she?"

"Not a day goes by where Mina won't use her evil minx powers to make all of us agree into doing whatever she wants!" Kaminari joked about it, "She even gets Bakugo to join us, most of i— OUCH! Dude!! What was that for?!"

"What are you saying about me, dunce face?!" Katsuki appeared to be behind him the entire time, [____] wasn't attentive enough to know. "Scoot over, I'm fucking starving!"

"Katsuki! Want the rest of my food? I'm not gonna eat it." [____] was glad to see him, as usual.

She offered her untouched plate without expecting him to suddenly get up from his seat after a second, exclaiming, "Ah?! I don't want your crap!! Shitty hair, come with me to the vending machines!!"

"But I'm not done eating—"

"NOW!"

Kirishima dropped his fork, slightly annoyed. "Guys, we'll be right back, hopefully...."

[____] watched her teammates walk away, puzzled. "Why did Katsuki want only Kiri to accompany him?"

'I kind of want to go, too...'

"Who cares, they're best friends. Eijiro is the only one who can handle all of his shit without breaking apart. That dude's got a heart made out of rocks—"

"Doesn't the saying go, 'heart of steel'?" She wasn't sure if she could correct anybody, anymore. With her terrible test scores, [____] felt as if she was the dumbest girl to walk into the entire school, already. "Sorry, Hanta...Didn't mean to cut you off..."

Sero lightly blushed, scratching his cheek nervously, "Eh, no...Yeah, you're right but it wouldn't be funny to say it's made out of steel, since him and Tetsutetsu are already so much alike."

"Tetsutetsu?"

"He's someone from class B." Kaminari explained. "His quirk is like Kirishima's in a way, and they both have the same birthdays and they're also loud as hell when they talk about things they like. We all met him during the sports festival. Oh! Sero, Sero! Show her the video!!"

"Right, I forgot..." Hanta took a break from daydreaming about [____] calling his name over and over. He once again, grabbed his phone to find the video page on an app. "Check this out, [____], you're going to laugh!"

A video of her crush began to play, the first thing [____] noticed was that it was titled, 'Scary Guy from 1-A.'

💥💥💥💥

"Bro, what's with you?!" Kirishima asked Bakugo when they reached their destination. His friend didn't even purchase anything, he just slammed his hand on the side of the vending machine out of anger. "You're gonna get in trouble if a teacher sees that."

"My mom knows."

"What??"

"She knows!!"

"Knows what?!"

"She knows what you know, dumbass!!"

"Bakugo, there's a lot of 'knows' going on right now, that I don't know what you're talking about—"

The blond facepalmed due to his best friend's slow thinking. "She knows that I like [____], and now she's gonna turn this into something fucking ridiculous; she'll go as far as creating stupid fake events just to try to get her to come over more often!"

"What do you mean 'fake events'? Didn't she say she had to leave because of your dad's job or something?" Kirishima crossed his arms, becoming a little more invested in what he had to say.

"She was telling the truth right then, but she made dinner and told me to invite fat cheeks over—"

"What about me?! Can I come, too?! What type of food did she make?!" His friend interrupted only because he was still hungry and the thought of food made him happy.

"Shut up, will you?!"

"Man, you're extra bitchy today. Maybe you're just hungry, let's go eat real fast before the bell rings."

"Kirishima..." Katsuki rarely called him this.

The amount of times Eijiro has heard him call others by their legal names, and not his insulting nicknames, would be a total of 4, or 5. Even including the time he was hit with the truth quirk.

He took his best friend more serious. "Alright...Isn't it a good thing that your mom approves of [____]? I know I'm supposed to be your only wingman, Bakugo. But it's not like I can compete against your mom, she's a little scary when she's serious."

"You're missing my point. I don't care about all of this...I mean...What the fuck am I supposed to do now?! In case you didn't know, I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't want to ask her out, just yet. She really needs to focus on her grades. Look, she got last place on the written exam!!"

".....Are you actually mad about that?"

"I'm not mad...Maybe I'm just disappointed a little, but only in myself. I know I could of done a better job at tutoring her..."

Kirishima smiled. "Bakugo, you see? You don't even need the truth quirk to be this honest. I'm so impressed!"

"Shut the fuck up. I can't tell her any of this, so it has to be you, shitty hair, who I have to fucking rely on when it comes down to it."

"You're making it sound like if I'm the last person you wanna speak to, but that's okay I'll take it!" Kirishima was prepared to give him some much needed advice. "Bakugo, if you're wondering what's the best thing to do then maybe you oughta make the most out of your mom's idea.

It's a pretty great one....have [____] go home with you, and get to know each other better. Kinda wish I was invited just for the food, but Bakugo, just make sure that whatever you do, don't ruin this chance that your parents have created and ask her to sleep over."

"Ah?!"

"Think about it— You're a man, aren't you?! Doesn't the idea of a girl you like, staying over, makes you feel...you know, hard?!"

"Fucking gross. Where is this conversation heading?!"

It's not like Bakugo never listened to his friends talk about porn stars and share lewd photos with each other. He just didn't care enough for sex to chime in.

"Sorry, dude. We're teenagers, don't pretend like we're all pure. I'm just cutting through the chase over here. Having a cute girl spend the night in your house, when your parents are away and they even gave you the green light. Don't you know what it means?!"

"Shitty hair, you're becoming more and more like those two other idiots. Stop hanging out with them."

"Ahaha, I'll stop bringing it up, then." Kirishima raised both of his palms to calm him down. "Just think about it, even if you guys end up not doing anything. It's really just a good chance to get closer to the person you like, Bakugo. Have a genuine, heart-to-heart conversation about your feelings for her, bro.

I promise you, you're not gonna regret it. [____] is really into you, can't you see it? Our friends are jealous already. Didn't you say you like the competition? Wouldn't having her over just mean that you just won? I'm not viewing her as an object, at all.

[____] is a person with really wonderful feelings for you. I haven't spoken to her enough, but the few conversations that we have I can tell she means what she says, all of the time. Bakugo, if you had a type, wouldn't it be kind of like her?"

Embarrassed, Katsuki decided he had finally heard enough of the same shitty advice disguised as different words over and over. He stuffed his hands into his pants' pockets, walking away from the cafeteria but not before telling his best friend something.

"I'm going back to the classroom, don't follow me....Also, you were wrong about icyhot. He's not a rival at all, he's just one of the idiots standing in my way with fat cheeks. So I'm going to destroy him, first."

"Ah, I see, then. That's good...." Eijiro nodded, not figuring out what he meant by that until Katsuki was gone. "Wait, one? What? Who's the other?! ....Sero? ...Kaminari?"

🌸💥🌸💥

"Stop screwing around!! To get first place like this! Like this?!"

The video ended as soon as the pro-hero, Midnight, put Bakugo to sleep using her quirk. Sero locked his phone screen in front of [____]. "What do you think? I'm trying to find the one where they chained him up to declare him the winner— That one was the funny one, trust me!"

The girl had just finished watching a 6 minute long video of her crush, taking over the entire sports festival by knocking Todoroki out. "I think it's incredible...He's so powerful."

"That's not the first thing I imagined you'd say, but yeah. I guess..." Hanta was actually hoping she would get scared of their team leader.

Even though he knew it was close to impossible, considering that [____] was keen at making it obvious she liked the angry guy, he still wanted to give it a try.

"Where's the part where he picked all of you as his teammates? Hanta, I really wanna see that!" [____] smiled, then noticed Kirishima coming back on his own. "And Katsu—?"

"Bakugo left to class, already. We don't have much time left for lunch, so I'm going to eat your food, Amachi! I hope you don't mind!!" Eijiro clapped his hands together once, pleading her to let him finish what she hasn't even started.

"Sure, but..I'll take the milk box, if that's okay."

🌹🌸💥🌹🌸💥🌹🌸💥🌹🌸💥🌹🌸💥🌹

[an; Kinda wish I was Mina in that photo, I mean—

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE NEW OPENING OMG BAKUBABY SO CUTE SMILING LIKE AHHHH

Srry for mistakes. Thanks so much for those who wished my daughter to get better I'm happy to inform you she is but unfortunately she got ME sick 😷 Gjvghvhjnbvh

Posted this chapter a little early than usual bc I have some very sad news I AM TOO SICK I'm taking a break!! But I promise when I come back I'll triple post or something to make up for it

I CANT EVEN LOOK AT MY PHONE SCREEN FOR LONG WITHOUT MY EYES GETTINF ALL WATERY AND I START SNEEZING and my throat hurts and I have a stuffy nose. IM GONNA WAIT TIL I FEEL BETTER TO START POSTING AGAIN SORRY 😭 pls don't hate me

[____]: *fails the written exam*
Y'all: omg I bet toru did something
Me: *sweating bc I already have more in store for toru lmfao*]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
117K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
3K 126 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...