BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

56๐Ÿ’ฅ

6.6K 303 659
By otakuwaii

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Ah, shoot! He's calling me!!" [____] began to freak out.

She had just stepped out of a much needed, stress-relieving bath. With a hair towel still curled on top of her head and while wearing one of her mother's unused silk bathrobe, she made her way to her bedroom. She denied his FaceTime request and sent him another message, instead.

In a flash, he replied. Their conversation continuing through texts.

💥💥💥💥

Katsuki was unsure of how to answer. He scowled at his cell phone for a minute or two.

'Stupid girl...I can't figure out how to respond to that..'

He kept giving more thought on that as [____] ended up dialing him back. "Shit, she's requesting it, this time...Fuck—"

💥🌸💥🌸

There was no time to waste; the second Katsuki approved the call and their faces met through eachothers' screens, [____] switched her camera to showcase her bedroom, instead.

"Tadaaa~~~ This is my room, Katsuki!"

'Gosh, I hate myself right now...What am I doing?!' [____] was facepalming behind the camera, nervous as she watched her crush's eyebrow lift up in confusion.

"What the hell, fat cheeks?! Show me your face, already!"

'Even through my phone screen, he looks super cute when he's angry...His red eyes are almost glowing when the light from his cell phone is the only thing illuminating his face...'

"What are you waiting for?! This is the whole reason why we video chat. I don't wanna see your shitty room, I wanna see your shitty face—"

"Katsuki, that's not nice!" [____] fell right into his trap and switched the camera back to herself, just to give him a little lecture. She didn't worry about how she looked until it was all over. "Oh no! I look so ugly right now, please don't make fun of me!"

"You look the same as always; stop fretting over nothing."

She had previously tried covering her face with her free hand, but after viewing his reaction she slowly peeled it off. "You don't think I look weird...? Without eyeliner...?"

"Why do girls worry about crap like makeup? You look just as good as you did yesterday, and the day before that or whatever. Can we move on from this?"

"S-Sure..."

'I don't know what to say...Somedays I can't even look at myself in the mirror without finding an imperfection; Katsuki is looking at me, through a screen but still... He's not insulting me or picking on my insecurities, like how I expected him to...Is he ok?'

"So? Are you going to sleep soon?" Since it was getting a little awkward— the few seconds of silence, Bakugo decided to ask.

"Um...!" [____] made her way to her bed. There was a medium sized window right next to it, so she had to move around the mattress to reach it and pull its curtains open, just to have enough moonlight in her room. She had turned off her ceiling light but had a dim book lamp right by her bed stand. "I was, but now that my heart is racing after your compliment, I think I might stay awake a little longer..."

He chuckled, laying down on his bed. "You're so damn weird, saying shit like that..."

"Katsuki, what about you...? Are you tired?" She was thinking that there was no other possible explanation for his kindness right then; unless her butler lied to her and hit him with his truth quirk once again.

"I am, but you know, lately...I haven't been able to sleep so much."

'Now that I think about it, he is always drinking coffee...I wonder if he has imnsonia or something, that can't be good...How can I help him?'

[____] rubbed her eye with a fist for a second. The truth was that she was still physically exhausted from practice; "I'm sorry. What's causing this, do you know?"

"I don't. At first, I thought I was just anxious or something, before an important exam I tend to overwork myself to the point of me feeling sleepy around 7 or 8...Nowadays I close my eyes and can't stop thinking about— dumb shit...It's like I'm losing my mind."

"That doesn't sound so good...What could be so subconsciously important to you, that you're losing sleep?"

'Obviously, you, dumbass.' Katsuki thought.

He cleared his throat, not saying what he was thinking. "Dunno...Could be this or that...Let's not talk about it, though. Anyway, fat cheeks, you should tell me a story."

"A story?" [____] had stood up from her bed to look through her drawers. Her mother had purchased all her clothes about a week ago, but she was still having trouble finding something proper to wear for bed that didn't include see-through underwear or lacy bras. She decided it would be a good idea to skim through her father's closet and find a long sleeve t shirt, since the nights were only getting colder during fall.

Bakugo had turned to his left side, using a pillow to help him rest his hand, which was still holding onto his phone. "Yeah, talk about something so that you can bore me to sleep."

[____] fake gasped as she reached her parents' unoccupied bedroom. "That's rude...but okay; I'll tell you the story of a cute but angry guy that never got a girlfriend because he was always so mean to everybody—"

"Not like that, idiot." He interrupted. "What I meant to say was...tell me more about yourself."

"Myself..." [____] finally found a good shirt to steal from her dad, she held on to it as she left their room and bumped into a maid. "S-Sorry!"

"Miss [____], I apologize. Forgive me."

"Not a big deal..." She awkwardly smiled it off, waving goodbye as she moved past her. "Have a great night, okay?"

Katsuki waited until she was back in her room to continue talking. "You and your rich folks left Japan to travel all around the world and shit, right? Tell me more about that."

"Well...I don't have many interesting stories—"

"Honestly, you don't." He mocked her. "But I still wanna hear them. What was your favorite country to visit?"

"Well!" [____] shook her head a little, just to bring herself back to reality. "I really liked the UK, the people there were a lot kinder than the ones in America. I only lived there for a few months; my mom was finishing up a contract with a modeling agency over there but she ended up not taking the job because a better opportunity was calling her from Italy..."

"Your mom...What exactly does she do?" It was the first time ever that Katsuki asked about her life, let alone her parents. He had met Manato enough times to know [____]'s father was a certified dumbass, though.

"Katsuki, don't tell me you didn't know?? My mom is a model; it's the only reason we travelled, because of her job. She's actually really good, she's well known internationally now, thanks to that..."

"A model? What the hell. Isn't she old?!"

[____] wasn't imagining that sort of reply, so she laughed. "I don't consider my parents old— They're the same age as yours?"

"Exactly. My folks are rotting, they're old as fuck."

"Katsuki, you're being too mean..." Although she was still laughing and even wiping a tear away, [____] tried to defend the adults.

"I like your laugh."

After hearing him say that, she bit her lips together, not letting another sound come out.

"You sound pretty cute. It's nice..." He yawned, but covered his cell phone's camera with his thumb, to block her view for a second.

"K-Katsuki...? Are you alright...?" She asked when she noticed he was starting to close his eyes, "Do you wanna hang up and go to sleep, now?"

"No. Keep talking...You like flowers, right? Do you have one that you hate?"

"D-Do you really want to hear me talk about that?" [____] was sitting on her bed, she removed the hair towel with one hand to feel her slightly damp hair.

"Not really, all that shit is lame but tell me anyway."

Disregarding his little mean comment, [____] could feel her stomach tying into a knot after seeing his calm expression. 'He's so handsome...I can't believe I get to kiss a guy as good looking as him...Hagakure was right...He kinda looks like an angel when he's not yelling at others...

Ahh, I wish I could do more than just kiss him whenever he asks me to. Things like, holding hands...being close together, sharing sweet moments, sleeping—

Wait! Is it weird if I think that?! ....Who cares, though! It's just in my head. I imagine us cuddling in a bed, his strong arms covering me...his light snores— Wait, is he actually snoring?!'

[____] stopped daydreaming for a while after she heard her crush breathing. "Katsuki...? Are you sleeping?"

A minute went by, and after she saw no sign of him moving anytime soon, she concluded that it wasn't an act.

'He fell asleep...That was quick, he was probably super tired already. How cute...He's still holding on to his phone, so I can see his face...

He looks so adorable, I should probably hang up the call but I like looking at him, does that make me a freak? Katsuki, please don't wake up...I'm gonna get ready for bed, too...'

She placed her phone down, covering the front camera and moving to a different corner of her room to remove the robe and finally change.

"Katsuki, I'm back." She had forgotten for a second that her crush was already in deep slumber. [____] smiled at how innocent he looked, when he wasn't wide awake.

'Should I hang up now? I kind of want to say goodnight, first...I also want to just keep looking at him but then he'll call me a stalker if he finds out, so...'

"Katsuki...I like you so much...I kind of wish that I could see you like this, every night...Somehow, it makes me feel tired, as well...Goodnight, Katsuki."

💥💥💥💥

The next morning, Bakugo woke up on his own, his alarm didn't go off since his phone had died a few hours ago from not manually locking the screen. "Fuck—!! What time is it?!"

He jumped out of bed and quickly changed into his uniform, which he had already laid out perfectly on his desk chair last night. He finished getting ready even faster and met with his father downstairs.

"Katsuki? You're still here? It's almost time for school." Masaru was standing in the kitchen, brewing some more coffee. His son was expecting Mitsuki to be there as well but was, in a strange way, relieved to find out she was still sleeping.

He didn't have the time to argue with her or anybody else. "I need a fucking ride to get there! I overslept!"

"Good morning to you too, son."

Katsuki ignored his sassy but serene reply. "Hurry the fuck up and get the car keys before I get them myself, dad!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"[____]! Good morning!" Mina waved at the other girl in Bakugo's team as the train dropped her off to the stop near UA. She made her way through the small crowd to hold on to her new best friend. "I'm pretty sure Mr. Aizawa is going to tell us our written tests results today! I'm so excited, Momo-chan helped me study so I know I got a good grade!"

"That's nice, Mina..." [____] yawned. "I don't think I did so good, to be honest..."

"Hey you two, good morning!" Denki had just finished purchasing some breakfast from a nearby street vendor before walking up to the girls. "How are my favorite cuties doing, today?"

"Kaminari, you're such a smooth talker." Mina was actually in a flirty mood that morning, so she played with him for a second. "But seriously...How fucked do you think you are, the test scores I mean?"

"So fucked...I dont think I answered one question correctly at all, ahaha."

"And Sero?"

"Same boat as me. We were supposed to study that night we went to the mall together, but we ended up playing video games until 3 am, instead."

"You guys are gonna fail this year. Where is he, anyway?"

"Taking a shit, I think."

"Ew, gross! And you're still eating that chocolate pudding like if it's nothing—!"

While Mina and Kaminari had a light banter, [____] checked her phone to see if she received any texts from her crush; nothing.

Although, Todoroki had left her a voicemail the night before, while she was taking a bath. She completely forgot to listen to it when she accidentally FaceTimed Bakugo.

'I should probably hear it later, when I'm alone...Mina is just going to tease me about it if she knows...'

"Morning, people!" [____] spotted Kirishima's red spiky hair coming closer to them.

"My dude! What's up? Want some pudding?" Denki was the first person to greet him, followed by Mina.

"Hey, Kiri!"

[____] was wearing a grin until she saw that he was by himself. "......Katsuki...?"

"Oh, Bakubro is probably gonna meet us in class. He told me he woke up a little late today when I called him...Anyway, I'm feeling so pumped about the combat exam! Shoji and I have been working on some super manly moves— I know we're gonna place high in that scoreboard!"

"Yeah, sure— But can we like, acknowledge how freaking cute that was?! [____], you saw Kiri and the first thing to come out of your mouth was 'Katsuki?' like, awww!" Mina showed more excitement for her friend's one worded question than Eijiro's announcement.

"Yeah, what's up with that?! Bakugo is a dick— [____], you should go for a nicer guy like m—!"

"Kaminari; don't step in front of my ship. I'll sink you!" Mina covered his mouth, threatening him. "The only guy I will allow her to fall for, besides Bakubabe, is Todoroki— But that's just because Todoroki is the hottest guy in class and there's a list I have, he's #1 in it!"

"Ashido, what about me? What number am I on?" Kirishima had the nerve to ask. "Better be right next to Bakugo."

"You're #5, most definitely. Bakubaby is #4."

"You're #5 in mine, too!"

"Kiri, you have a list as well?!" [____] gasped a little, she was definitely interested in knowing more about that. "I'm not on there, am I?"

"No way. My bro's favorite girl isn't part of this."

"[____], you'll always be #1 in my heart and that's better than a stupid imaginary list— Holy fuck; it's on paper." Kaminari gaped his mouth at Mina, who suddenly pulled out a spiral notebook to show them she meant business. "Ashido, you really have a list...And you have me on #15?!"

"You're weird, Denki. Deal with it."

"But I'm hot! Shouldn't I be way more up there?! I'm hotter than Sero! Why is Sero #7?!"

[____] got closer to read her best friend's list. She blushed a little to see her name right in between Todoroki & Momo. "I'm #2...?"

"I'm gonna make my own list and have you as #2,973. See how you feel—"

"You're more handsome when you're quiet. Right, [____]?!" Mina closed the notebook for a moment, trying to make Kaminari shut up. "She agrees with me, Kiri does too!"

"Don't drag me or [____], into this." The red haired guy crossed his arms. "Bakugo is the manliest guy in class, no doubt about it."

"What!! Dude?! I'm the hottest guy in class! [____], tell him!" Denki was covering his mouth at first, trying not to speak until he heard Kirishima's wild confession. "Okay, Todoroki beats me but I'm way better than Bakubitch!"

"Hey guys, what am I missing out on?" Hanta waved good morning to his friends, he was actually on the phone, talking to his father a while earlier.

"Sero, tell the girls you think I'm hotter than Bakugo!" Denki pleaded for somebody to agree at that point, almost on his knees.

"What the fuck? Should I leave?" He laughed at him. "What are you talking about?!"

"Mina has a list of people she finds attractive." [____] cared to explain. "Kaminari is upset because he is #15 and you're #7."

"Oh, that..." Hanta shrugged the news off, the stuff that Ashido would do no longer surprised him. "Yeah sounds about right. I'm hotter than you, dude."

"In Mina's soulless eyes, only, though."

"My what?!" Ashido opened her book just to scribble out Denki's name. "You're out of my list, you jerk!"

"I don't care anymore. [____], why don't you make one and put me on there? I wanna know what's your type." Kaminari, who was actually on his knees at that point, moved towards the girl to ask. "Do you like assholes, like Bakugo, forreal? I can totally be a dick if that makes you like me more—"

Sero kicked him hard enough to make him stop talking for a moment. "[____], ignore him. He's stupid."

"Katsuki isn't an asshole, please don't joke that way..." It was the only thing [____] could tell them without getting too upset. "He's actually really sweet to me, when we're alone..."

Something about a girl falling in love...the face [____] made was a mix of beautiful emotions all coming together with a hint of embarrassment.

The three guys in the group and even Mina blushed with her. Though, she was the only one who could speak up. "Awwww! It's love! Love is in the air, people! It's not even Valentine's Day; yet. I can already hear the wedding bells inside [____]-chan's head!"

"Wedding bells?!" Hanta repeated after her; Kaminari instantly stood up, messing his hair using both of his hands, distressed. "No!!"

Kirishima was still blushing, but he remained more composed than the other two. "You guys need to find your chill..."

[____] lightly smiled. "Mina...you're too lively....The only bell I'm thinking about is the school one. Shouldn't we get going?"

💥💥💥💥

While entering the school gates after getting dropped off, Bakugo was making sure he had everything he needed inside his school bag. "I can't believe I overslept...What's fucking wrong with me?! I'm starting to get all stupid thanks to her...Damn it."

He reached the shoe cupboards, opening up his own to find a light yellow envelope inside. 'Oh, fuck no.'

He clicked his tongue, not touching the letter solely because he felt someone's presence near him. As if they were watching attentively, waiting for his reaction.

'Is she fucking joking with me?'

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸

💥KATSUKI LOVE METER💥
+5 points!
60/100

"Your voice...Let me hear it each night, before I go to bed. I'll sleep better that way."

💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸

[an; HAPPY TUESDAY! I'm totally dreading to go work but I gotta provide so lmfao someone save me pls

If this has mistakes it's bc it's sort of a draft I didn't really spend much time checking this chapter I only got 2 hours of sleep last night so bleh it's more like a filler anyway

Thank you so much for the 6k votes!! I know most of them are only cus of the giveaways but IDC ILL TAKE IT LMFAO 🤣

Tell me: how would you respond to Todoroki's feelings?

Give me ideas. Thanks :D idk what u guys wanna read sometimes I'm scared Pls don't leave me I'm soft lolol jk I might as well be Kirishima cus I'm hard af

tysm for reading my story it truly amazes me how great you are! I hope one day this story can meet all of you guys' standards!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 282 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
102K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
433K 22.7K 28
โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
444K 23.1K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...