BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]💥 🌸BOOK 1/3🌸 More

thanks!!
O1💥
O2🌸
O3💥
O4🌸
O5💥
O6🌸
O7💥
O8🌸
O9💥
1O🌸
11💥
12🌸
13💥
14🌸
15💥
16🌸
17💥
18🌸
19💥
2O🌸
21💥
22🌹
23🌸
24💥
25🌸
26💥
27🌸
28💥
29🌸
3O💥
31🌸
32💥
33🌸
34💥
35🌸
36💥
37🌸
38💥
39🌼
4O🌸
41💥
42🌹
43🌸
44💥
45🌸
46💥
47🌸
48💥
49🌸
5O💥
52💥
GIVEAWAY🥰closed
53🌸
54💥
GIVEAWAY☺️closed
55🌸
56💥
57🌸
58💥
59🌸
6O💥
61🌸
62🖤
SPECIAL 1❤️
GIVEAWAY😘closed
63💥
64🌸
65💥
66🌸
FANART🥺
67🌼
SPECIAL 2🎃
68💥
69🌸
7O🍋
71💥
72🌸
73💜
74💥
75🌸
GIVEAWAY😁 closed
SPECIAL 3🎄 (part one)
76💥
77🌸
78💥
79🌼
8O🌸
SPECIAL 4 💝 (part one)
SPECIAL 4 💝 (part two)
81💥
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part one)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part two)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part three)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part four)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part five)
82🖤
83🌸
84💥
85🌸
86🏵
🌸HERO COSTUME🌸
87🏵
88💥
89🌸
9O💥
91🌸
92💚
93💥
SPECIAL 6⚡️
94💚
95💜
SPECIAL 7💚
96💥
97💜
98🌸
SPECIAL 8🖤 (part one)
SPECIAL 8🖤 (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99🌹

51🌸

7K 322 625
By otakuwaii

🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸

"Kiri— I'm so sorry! I slept through my alarms!!" [____] ended up calling her friend at 7:31 pm; She was supposed to meet Eijiro around four but it was only if they both hadn't heard back from Katsuki by then. "I can't believe I slept this long! It's already dark outside and I'm going to have my schedule all mixed up, now!!"

"[____], don't sweat it. We should do this another time, anyway. I kinda wanna study some more for tomorrow's written exam.." Kirishima was in the middle of rewriting notes as a tactic for memorization.

He had been texting his best friend throughout the whole day but still wasn't receiving any messages back. "Hey, [____]? Did Bakugo ever respond to you? He might actually be mad, after all..."

"Oh, n-no...He hasn't." [____] checked her phone for a second to make sure she was telling the truth, then yawned as she said it, "I left him a voicemail, too..."

"Maybe he's asleep."

"You think so?" She hopped out of her bed to stretch; "I have to study, too...I feel like I'm going to fail this test even if I stay up all night preparing for it."

"Yeah." Eijiro chuckled. "I feel the same way...Bakugo even took his time to help me organize all of my flash cards, he would be so disappointed and yell at me about making him look bad by failing...So, [____], let's try our best tomorrow, for Bakugo, okay?"

"Yes! For Katsuki!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Monday morning, [____] ran towards the usual train station stop to see if her friends were there. She was glad to see Hanta and Denki among the crowd of strangers.

"Hey, guys! Goodmorning! Where is the rest?!"

"Not here, yet." Sero checked his cell phone right after informing her, just to see Mina's upcoming message. "Ashido says she's going to take Momo's limo to school, so she's not coming..."

"A limo?! How awesome...[____]!! You have one too, don't you? How come we don't take it?!"

The girl took a step back since Kaminari was starting to get too close. "I mean, I could buy and take a limo...But I prefer taking the train with you guys, anyway. I don't even use my quirk for traveling, much..."

"[____], you truly are an angel, saying things so sweet in front of me!" Denki pretended to wipe a tear away. "You like spending time with me that badly— We don't deserve a pure girl like you in our team!"

"You say it as if Bakugo even allowed you to join, yet." Hanta grabbed his exam partner by the back of his collar to stop him from getting any closer to the girl. "If I were you, [____], I would use my quirk to fast travel all of the time."

"You would? But using it too much drains my energy...I start feeling very weak when I open too many portals or leave them there for too long..." [____] looked at the palm of her hands. "I'm not very strong, when it comes down to it..."

The two guys gave each other a concerned look; Having their classmate doubt herself in front of them wasn't processing correctly in their heads.

Hanta could only give her a weak laugh, "Don't say that, [____]. You're one of the strongest girls I ever met!"

"Yeah— Do you want me to buy you a muffin?! There's a stand right over there, come!" Denki was prepared to purchase anything to make [____] feel better, right then.

"Ahh— No thanks, Kaminari! And Sero— Its Okay, I wasn't trying to fish for any compliments, just now. I just genuinely believe I could become much stronger, if I tried." With all that in her head, she didn't even realize the two guys were guiding her to the little rack full of fresh baked cakes.

"That's just normal. You can always improve your skills so don't beat yourself up about it. The train is coming in 15; I say let's use Kaminari's money and get a muffin."

"My offer was only for her, not you!" Denki proclaimed; though he still ended up purchasing one for Sero.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"This raspberry muffin smells really good; doesn't it?" [____] held on to the small pastry and took a couple of casual whiffs before taking a bite. "Thank you, Kaminari!"

"I got the regular oatmeal one— All that extra stuff makes it a little too sweet for my taste..." Sero looked at his, then back at Denki's. "A banana nutted in yours, ha. Get it?"

"You're just jealous 'cause [____] and I have the same taste buds while yours are basic." Kaminari placed his arm around her shoulder, which she tried to back out of. "It's okay, [____], I won't bite unless you ask me to."

"If Bakugo was here you'd seriously be dead." As Hanta sighed, he separated his exam partner from the girl using minimal strength to push him away.

"Are you her body guard, now?"

"Guys, I hate to interrupt but the train is here..." [____] wasn't even thinking about their chat, she was reciting Katsuki's notes in her head the entire time. "I hope we can all pass this test...."

'I also hope Katsuki will talk to me, today....'

💥💥💥💥

The two missing team members, besides Mina, were already walking their way to school. They had taken the train one hour earlier since Kirishima wanted to spend some 'bro time' with his best friend. "And then— I ended up buying the DLC but I thought it was going to include all twelve of the new characters from the game. It was a total rip off! I ended up getting the six worst personas I could of just waited 'til next month to buy it—"

"Shitty hair, this story is boring me to death."

Eijiro acted hurt by his blunt words. "Well, then, here's something you might find interesting. Did you know that Todoroki is actually your love rival?"

Katsuki fixed his posture only out of anger. "...What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Love rival. You know, he's interested in [____], too. We saw him yesterday after you stormed out— [____] bought me breakfast and he was there. He kept staring at her."

"I don't give a shit if icyhot has a thing for fat cheeks— You better quit making shit up!! I don't like that girl!"

"Bakubro, when are you going to stop pretending?" Kirishima shook his head, "She even told me you asked her out to dinner. Dude, you know I support you and I would never judge you for falling in love, it's a very manly thing. So why not just own up to it?"

Instead of denying his case, Bakugo stared at the ground while he continued to walk, a little flustered. "....That's none of your fucking business."

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

"Here are your tests. You only have 40 minutes to finish— Once this is over you will have free period for the rest of the day but I shall advice you to use your time wisely and prepare for the combat exam on Wednesday instead of slacking off." For some reason, Mr. Aizawa was looking straight at Kaminari as he instructed; handing a stack of papers to each student who sat in the front of the class. "Pass them on."

'I won't fail! I won't fail! I'm going to give it my all and pass this test! Katsuki is gonna be proud of me— Even though I only had less than 24 hours to study for this, I'm going to make sure I get a good grade!!'

[____] took a quick observation at the first page; she was already struggling to write an answer for the first question.

'I wish this was multiple choice..!!! I'm so screwed!'

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Forty minutes felt more like three hours; [____] was able to finish scribbling down her last answer before the time was up.

The sound of the bell alarmed most of her friends to put their pencils down before their homeroom teacher would scold them about it.

"Class...Those of you who have a signed permission slip to use the grounds for practice may use them, along with their hero costumes, right now if they'd like. Those who don't have one, change into your GYM uniforms and meet me outside for a 6-hour long P.E class."

"WHAT! Sero— This is your fault!" Denki, who was sitting right next to [____], immediately got up from his seat and pointed at his exam partner. "I told you to sign our permission slip as soon as possible! There was no more teachers to ask for their signature and now we're stuck doing P.E for six hours!! I hate you!"

Hanta was laughing over his mistake. "I hate myself too, dude! Whatever, it's basically practice if you think about it!!"

The moment one student began to move out of their desks, the rest followed to meet with their partners and mingle.

"[____]!!!!" Mina slammed both of her hands on [____]'s desk to scare the girl; who was fixated on the board, thinking about something.

"Ah! Yeah? Why did you decide to scare me like that, Mina..."

"You have a permission slip from Mr. All Might, right? Are you and the two hotties over there going to go practice together?"

[____] finally had enough time in her hands to look back at her crush— Though he wasn't in his chair. "Um..."

"[____], should we go to the grounds?" Shoto waited for the right moment to get near her desk. "Where is Bakugo?"

"I'm not sure...I haven't even spoken to him all day, if I'm being honest. I ran into class a little later than usual— He was in his seat, earlier, during the test right?"

"I don't know."

Ashido asked, "Can't you see him over Tōru-chan if you look to your right?! She's invisible!"

"Why would I look that way during testing..?" Todoroki was a little confused by Mina's question; so he decided to ignore her from then on and focus on getting [____] to get up from her seat. "Practice..."

"Yeah, Todoroki— I'll follow after you but first I'll need to change into my GYM uniform since I don't have a hero costume, yet."

"That's fine. We can meet in front of the gamma, in the meanti—"

"Who's meeting who, where, Icyhot?!"

Katsuki was actually one of the first few students who finished the written test earlier than the 40 minute limit the class was given.

He had used the last five minutes of his free time to leave the class and change into his hero suit before inviting [____] to train with him; only to find out that Shoto was tagging along, after all.

🌹🌸💥🌹🌸💥

"Alright— ONE TIME! We're gonna fucking let this fucker join our fucking practice one fucking time, FUCK!!" [____]'s crush kept on yelling as the two of them accompanied [____] to the front of the locker rooms.

"He's hating himself for it..." [____] whispered in astonishment. "That's one too many 'fucks' in a sentence..."

"[____], did you say something?" Todoroki was ignoring Bakugo, for the most part. His only goal was to figure out how [____] and him could spend more time together without the blond guy getting in his way.

"No...Sorry, I was just talking to myself."

"I'm really curious to see how compatible we could be."

He suddenly mentioned that, as if [____] wasn't going to look embarrassed over his choice of words. "H-Huh..??"

"Our quirks. I'd like to see how well we can work together."

"Oh...Why not just say that, then? Hahaha..." [____] could feel the non-existent drops of sweat falling from her forehead as Bakugo stopped walking in front of them.

"Fat cheeks...Go change. We'll meet you inside the grounds."

She took a glance at her crush, then to their quiet teammate before agreeing and walking into the room on her own.

'Katsuki is talking to me again, he's even acting like if him getting jealous yesterday never happened...I wonder if I should even bring that up, later...I want to know how he feels all of the time...But if I say that out loud it'll probably sound weird and annoying...'

There were a few girls inside; whispering to each other as [____] made her way to her locker.

"I really hope I passed that test...I already feel like I'm the weakest link among Katsuki's entire team..." She talked to herself, coming to a stop. "Oh...?"

The whispers suddenly stopped. [____] had noticed there was something rude written in the metal door to her small closet.

'S L U T'

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Todoroki also had to change into his hero costume; he was walking next to Bakugo to the guys' changing room.

Katsuki was actually on his way to the grounds, but Shoto thought he was going to drop him off on his way there since they were still sauntering near each other and he wasn't blasting insults at him, yet.

"The fuck are you doing, icyhot?! Wanna pick a fucking fight with me?!" Bakugo couldn't stand next to his nonchalant teammate without threatening him for long; He was actually doing a good job until Todoroki accidentally bumped into him.

Katsuki tried to grab Shoto by his shirt but his hand was shoved away in an instant. "You really think you stand a chance against me?! I don't care if we're in the same team, I swear I'm going to attack you regardless—!!"

"But then we'd fail." Shoto reminded him.

"That's why— You're going to fight me when we get to the fucking grounds. Fat cheeks will think we're practicing so she won't interfere— That's fine, isn't it?!"

"Fat cheeks...?" It took a couple of seconds for Todoroki to figure out who he was talking about. "You mean [____]...So you have a romantic interest in her, too?"

The blond guy couldn't believe if he heard him right or not. "....What did you say?"

"Bakugo— I'm asking if you see [____] as something more than a friend. I think I may like her; more than she knows."

'I may like her.'

Those four words couldn't make Katsuki anymore enraged. "Do you?!"

Todoroki wasn't expecting Bakugo to give him the option to further explain his sentiments; so he seemed a little bit shocked at first. He took a deep breath to repeat himself.

"Bakugo, if you like her too, then consider this a declaration: I'm going to ask her out after the exams are over and hope she says 'yes'."

💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹💥🌹

[an; happy Monday!! I hope you have a great day ~~ !🖤 sorry the update was a little late I had to review it after my 2 jobs otherwise I knew there was gonna be more mistakes than  there are right now ahahah

I'm taking a break tomorrow since I'm dealing through a lot right now at home I'm so physically/mentally exhausted sorry about that

💥KATSUKI LOVE METER💥
Still 15/100😁

But it's gonna go up soon I promise!!

🌹SHOTO LOVE METER🌹
70/100 just in case u were curious ahaha

thank you so much for reading today's update ~ I will see you Wednesday!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
178K 7.4K 15
━━━━━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((👾))≡ [ ## ] ❛...
102K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
217K 7.8K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...