BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]πŸ’₯ 🌸BOOK 1/3🌸 More

thanks!!
O1πŸ’₯
O2🌸
O3πŸ’₯
O4🌸
O5πŸ’₯
O6🌸
O7πŸ’₯
O8🌸
O9πŸ’₯
1O🌸
11πŸ’₯
12🌸
13πŸ’₯
14🌸
15πŸ’₯
16🌸
17πŸ’₯
18🌸
19πŸ’₯
2O🌸
21πŸ’₯
22🌹
23🌸
24πŸ’₯
25🌸
26πŸ’₯
27🌸
28πŸ’₯
29🌸
31🌸
32πŸ’₯
33🌸
34πŸ’₯
35🌸
36πŸ’₯
37🌸
38πŸ’₯
39🌼
4O🌸
41πŸ’₯
42🌹
43🌸
44πŸ’₯
45🌸
46πŸ’₯
47🌸
48πŸ’₯
49🌸
5OπŸ’₯
51🌸
52πŸ’₯
GIVEAWAYπŸ₯°closed
53🌸
54πŸ’₯
GIVEAWAY☺️closed
55🌸
56πŸ’₯
57🌸
58πŸ’₯
59🌸
6OπŸ’₯
61🌸
62πŸ–€
SPECIAL 1❀️
GIVEAWAY😘closed
63πŸ’₯
64🌸
65πŸ’₯
66🌸
FANARTπŸ₯Ί
67🌼
SPECIAL 2πŸŽƒ
68πŸ’₯
69🌸
7OπŸ‹
71πŸ’₯
72🌸
73πŸ’œ
74πŸ’₯
75🌸
GIVEAWAY😁 closed
SPECIAL 3πŸŽ„ (part one)
76πŸ’₯
77🌸
78πŸ’₯
79🌼
8O🌸
SPECIAL 4 πŸ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 πŸ’ (part two)
81πŸ’₯
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part one)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part two)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part three)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part four)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part five)
82πŸ–€
83🌸
84πŸ’₯
85🌸
86🏡
🌸HERO COSTUME🌸
87🏡
88πŸ’₯
89🌸
9OπŸ’₯
91🌸
92πŸ’š
93πŸ’₯
SPECIAL 6⚑️
94πŸ’š
95πŸ’œ
SPECIAL 7πŸ’š
96πŸ’₯
97πŸ’œ
98🌸
SPECIAL 8πŸ–€ (part one)
SPECIAL 8πŸ–€ (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99🌹

3OπŸ’₯

9.6K 376 397
By otakuwaii

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I can't believe this is finally happening...It's so rare, Bakugo is always taking precautions to avoid getting sick— and even more so when there's tests coming up..." Mina was chuckling as the two girls ambled side by side into UA's premises. "Its such an important time for him, yet he's stuck in bed. Wow, he must be feeling so miserable right now, haha!"

Their other two teammates were walking in front of them, but they were too busy talking about video games and were a little too far away for either of them to be able to hear each other's convos.

"What should we bring for him? Soup? Rice porridge? Hot ginger tea? Ahh— But all that stuff sounds like it'll taste better homemade than if we buy it at a store..." Ashido heaved. "Taking care of a sick person is already becoming such a hassle..."

"I didn't think we would try to take care of him..." [____] fantasied for a moment what it would be like; how their prideful team leader will look being wrapped up in a blanket and sneezing every few minutes. "I bet he'll look so cute, not yelling at anybody..."

"It sounds like you're getting your hopes up..." Ashido shook her head at her. "I've never seen a sick Bakugo, but even I know that he's too hot headed to let some germs affect him that badly. He'll probably act the same, cursing at us and stuff but his face will look bright red! Almost as if he's blushing! Can't you see it?"

"Maybe..." [____] began to ponder about what sort of gift she could bring to her crush when he's feeling ill. She suddenly met the realization that she didn't know Bakugo well enough, yet she was just telling herself that she would work hard to make him fall for her last night.

'What do I do?! I can't come up with anything! He enjoys making fun of others and spicy food...But besides that! There's no way I can buy something for him, just with that knowledge!'

"[____], are you nervous about it? You're kinda shaking." Ashido let her know of her physical state.

The girl gave her a single nod but denied it. "I'm not nervous. I'm okay. I'm only thinking about what I could write on his 'get well soon' letter..."

Ashido let out a 'pfft' in an effort to hide her laugh. "I was just joking about that! But you know, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you write one. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

"I don't know anymore..."

"No! Don't let my jokes bring you down! [____], you should totally go for it! While you're at it, tell him you love him. I'm sure that will cure any guy's fever!"

"Now, you're just making fun of me..." [____] whined. "Mina, I don't know what he'll like."

"I'll never make fun of you— You're such a worry wart. Also, im so sorry I'm also having a hard time figuring out what to buy for him... You know who knows him better than anybody? Kiri does!"

"But then, if we ask him...He'll know something is up and we'll blow our own cover..." [____] reminded her that their whole plan was meant to be a secret.

"Uuuu, then that's definitely not an option. I doubt Kiri is smart enough to catch up with this idea— But we still shouldn't risk it, huh? Oh, what about Denki! He hangs out with the two of them more often than Sero! We can ask Denki!"

"Yes!" [____] made a fist to show how determined she felt about the whole thing. "I'll ask Kaminari for his help—"

"Ashido! There you are!" A familiar girl's voice joined their two person group only to lecture Mina.

"My sweet Momo-chan! Hi!"

"You didn't respond to my message last night— I requested the ground gamma for us to practice after school. We have to go today or else Aizawa sensei won't vouch for us and sign the permission slip anymore. You're in?"

Ashido, once again, slapped the palm of her hands together and gave a small bow to [____]. "Aaaaa, I'm so sorry! It seems like I won't be able to go with you after class, this time...But promise me you'll still go, yeah?! I really want you to go! I'll be rooting for you!!"

"Don't worry, Mina..." [____] decided to not let her outgoing friend know how much easier it would be if she didn't tag along, after all. "You have to practice... I understand that."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

She followed after Kirishima and Sero to not head to homeroom class alone. "Mind if I join you, guys?"

"No way; you're chill." Eijiro petted the girl's head a few times, since Bakugo wasn't around he figured it would be a once in a lifetime chance to do it. "Whoa, it feels soft. Sero, you try it!"

"May I?" Hanta didn't wait for [____] to give him permission, since Kirishima didn't even ask first. So he petted her head as well. "This is kinda fun. It's like if she's a puppy."

"Please don't touch my hair..." She was trying to move their hands away from her head, feeling degraded after being compared to a puppy. "It's not funny..."

"Oh, we're sorry, [____]." Kirishima laughed it off, but Sero actually felt bad for the girl.

"You're just very cute, I didn't mean to offend you."

'Quick! [____]! Think of something to say!' She didn't have to wait long enough to be unintentionally saved by the person she had planned on speaking with later that day.

"Guys! I finally found the actress I was telling you about—!" Denki was about to show what he had on his cell phone until he recognized the girl standing in between his friends. "[____], you're here..."

"Kaminari, good morning." She smiled. "What were you going to show us?"

"Ahaha, it's nothing...Really...So..." He cleared his throat and placed his phone back into his pocket. "Whoa, wait a sec...Something is off here...Where's Blondie?!"

"Bakugo is sick today. I know, right? What the fuck..." Hanta handed him the news. "Today we get to have a peaceful time, the Gods have spoken."

"Oh, praise the Gods! They heard our pleas!" Denki got on his knees to over-dramatically look up at the sky for a moment. He got up to dust off his uniform. "Anyway, [____], wanna sit with us at lunch? I can show you some funny videos I was watching the other day— How do you feel about going out with me, sometime? I know a great store that sells all those small collectible things that you like!"

He laid the offer flatly on the table, [____] was too caught up on his first question to answer anything else. "Um..."

"Are you talking about the gachapon place that's near your house?" Hanta furrowed his eyebrows at Denki. "Is that what she likes...?"

"Bakugo isn't here. It's a fair game, today." Kaminari grinned at the two guys. "[____], I will buy you all the gacha that you want!"

"With what money? You're always broke..." Kirishima took it upon himself to protect his best friend's crush from being pulled onto some weird scenario. "You can't ask [____] out, unless you have a death wish with someone."

"Wait...You're asking me out?" [____] blinked a couple of times before bowing her head to Denki. "I'm sorry, Kaminari. I can't."

"Damn, that must of hurt..." Hanta was glad he didn't say anything right then, otherwise he would of ended up making the same face his friend was rocking. "Denki, are you okay..?"

"Why does it feel like the Gods want me to stay single for the rest of my life..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The three guys and [____] reached the front of their homeroom class, with only a few minutes left of free time before school would actually start.

The girl had built up enough courage to ask Kaminari what she's been wondering all along. She tugged on his shirt before they all walked in the room. "Kaminari...Could you do me a favor?"

"Hm? What is it?" As she expected, he was the only one who stopped his tracks. Sero and Kirishima reached their seats without looking back.

"Katsuki...What does he like?"

"Why are you asking me? Kirishima knows him a lot better than I do—"

"But you know him too! I can't tell Kirishima about this...It's kind of a secret..."

Denki's smile reappeared magically, as if her embarrassed face was enough for him to forget about her rejecting him earlier. "A secret?! Between us, two?"

"Yeah...Kinda..."

"Alright. [____], I will give you a list of things Bakugo seems to like. As a bonus, I'll even write down the things he looks for in a girl! I'm sure you'll fit into the description, but maybe you'll want to one-up your game just in case a brand new chick shows up and declares competition."

"I— I don't need all of that...! Just what he likes, it's all I wanna know!"

"Ahahah, I was just teasing you." Denki winked at her. "I'll have it done by lunch time. So just leave it to me!"

"Thank you so much, Kaminari!" [____] was happy, knowing she would be able to buy something her crush would actually want with his help.

Denki blushed in return to her smile. "Not a problem! I'd do anything for a cute girl like you!"

[____] wasn't sure how to respond to that and thankfully she didn't have to, since a person peeled out of the classroom to greet her. "Amacchan! I have something for you!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"For me..?" [____] asked Deku as they sauntered towards her seat.

"You only have one more day before you turn in your hero costume design, right? Or have you turned it in already?"

"No..."

'I can't believe I keep postponing it! I'm such an idiot! At this rate, I'll end up using my gym uniform as the costume...'

[____] cursed herself for forgetting about it. "I've been sketching some ideas...But I haven't come up with the finished product."

"Okay, I took the liberty to write down a few things that might help you with your quirk! Also, these drawings are kind of bad but I hope you can get the gist of it!" The freckled guy handed her a few pieces of notebook paper with different gloves designs on them.

"Wow..You drew all of these?!"

"Y-Yeah...If you do happen to sweat ammonium nitrate from different parts of your body, your forehead and your neck are most likely good spots to collect it using these sweatbands. Ah, you can also mess around with the design if you want to make it look more stylish. Then, with small wires that are attached from the bands to your gloves, you can pour the sweat on your palms before you open up a portal to make it work better— Or something like that..."

"You took the time out of your day to design this for me...Izuku, you're amazing!" [____] could cry about it if she didn't know that class was going to start at any minute. "I love this!"

"I'm glad! Where's Kacchan? I'm sure he'll like the idea, too. Since his hero costume also uses the same type of design to collect his sweat— If you ask him, he can help you give you some more pointers about it."

"Izuku...Katsuki is sick today."

"R-Really?! No way! Kacchan never gets sick!"

"That's what everyone has been saying..." [____] sighed, folding the papers back into fourths and stuffing them into her blazer's pocket before she sat down. "I still don't know what's wrong with him, exactly. Kirishima said that— Oh!!"

"Hey, move it!" She heard a girl's voice coming from her seat. "You're heavier than you look!"

"What's this?!" [____] tried touching the bottom of her chair to make sure she wasn't hallucinating but she ended up feeling something squishy even though she couldn't see a thing.

"That's my thigh! It tickles!"

"AHH!" [____] held on to Midoriya's hand to help her stand up. "A ghost?! I'm so sorry, Miss Ghost, please don't kill me!!"

"I'm not a ghost, dummy! I'm a human, like you!"

"Oh no— Now the ghost is delusional! Izuku, help me—!"

"Don't feel bad, Amacchan, Hakagure is invisible." Deku wasn't sure how he could of explained that, a minute ago.

"Invisibility?!....Hakagure...This is the person who usually sits here..."

Toru, who was not insulted by [____] calling her a ghost at all, suddenly stole her hand away from Midoriya's so she could excitedly introduce herself. "You're the new girl Mina was telling me about. You're Himeko Amachi's daughter! I'm so happy to finally meet you, I am Toru Hakagure!"

"H-Hello...My name is [____]. Sorry about sitting on top of you, just now."

"It's totally fine! You've been using my seat for a while, so you didn't know. I was sick but now I'm feeling a lot better! Hey, you're so pretty! How do you get your eyelashes to be as pink as your hair?! Do you dye them?! Is your hair color real?! Your eyes are so big and bright, I love them!"

"T-Thank you...?" [____] was freaking out since she could hear the girl loud and clear, she was just as cheerful as Mina was and all; but couldn't return any of the compliments since she couldn't see a thing but their school uniform floating in thin air.

"You're welcome! I hope you and I can become great friends, too!"

"It's nice to meet you..." [____] nodded to her.

At that moment, the bell had rung and Mr. Aizawa was ready to punish the students who weren't seated. "Alright class, zip your lips before I kick you out of the classroom— Amachi, why aren't you seated?"

[____] looked around the classroom. "I'm sorry, Mr. Aizawa...I don't have a place to sit anymore..."

"Oh? Did I forget to update the roster, again?" He blamed himself for that one, shuffling through some papers on his desk before looking up at the empty seat right next to her old one. "Is Bakugo is absent today? Sit over there, for now. I'll have your new seat ready by tomorrow."

"Y-Yes!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Overjoyed by merely sitting in a chair where her crush normally sits, [____] couldn't focus during the first few lectures. 'I'm so happy, but Katsuki's table...It's tagged on, but it's not like he used permanent marker. You could wash this off, if you wanted to...'

She moved her notebook out of the way so she could read the words more clearly.

'THE #1 HERO, KING EXPLOSION MURDER WAS HERE.'

'That's funny...It's like making a pun using his name...What's this?'

She placed a hand inside the cubby of the desk. It was completely empty, except for a black composition book.

'Could this belong to Katsuki, too?'

She normally wouldn't do it; she wouldn't open up a notebook that didn't belong to anyone other than her, but curiosity took the best side of her and so she skimmed through it while class was still in session.

It was filled with doodles of upgrades for his hero costume and sloppy handwriting that read:

"I'm bored." "Fuck this class." and "STFU teach."

'I can't laugh...They'll know I'm reading something that's not mine, if I do.'

She remained calm while flipping a few more pages. 'Is that...Izuku's name, that I see? Wait...There's more, I see Kirishima, too...And Todoroki— Mina...Everybody? Could this be a hate journal?'

Deku — fucking nerd. always blabbing to himself, I wish he'd shut up for a whole day

Shitty hair — is always smelling like crap, no matter what

Soy sauce face — fucking annoying with his dumbass smile and laugh

Raccoon eyes — too damn clingy and weird looking

Dunce face — everything is wrong with him

Icy hot — bastard thinks it's funny to fucking challenge me anytime he can. I'll definitely kill him off one day

Fat cheeks —

"Me?!" [____] gasped lightly. 'Why am I on here...? Should I look...? No, I will be sad if I figure out what he hates about me...Ah, but I can't just NOT look!'

Fat cheeks — fucking crybaby.

'Well that's not as bad as I imagined...' [____] sighed out of relief. 'The rest of the page is ripped off...I wonder if he wrote other people's names on that side of the paper, and he didn't want others to find it...'

'Oh, well...Maybe I can... write something in here too...Just for the heck of it...'

She doodled a cat with spiky hair and an angry expression. Then she wrote a small note to go along with it, not thinking much about what it said.

'I'm sitting in Katsuki's chair...writing in his journal...I wonder if he'll see it...? I don't know why...My heart is beating so loudly, I can almost hear its ringing in my ears, it's so surreal...'

She kept jotting down more and more things, forgetting for a split second that the journal she was holding onto wasn't her own diary.

The lunch bell dismissed the students, and [____] was able to stop writing when a tall person stood right in front of her. "[____], do you have a minute?"

"Todoroki?!" She quickly closed the notebook and stuffed it under the desk again. "Sure..."

He realized she was trying to hide something but didn't have any reason to question her actions. "Okay. Follow me."

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥

[an; 2/5 updates! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! Please let me know what you think! It's always nice to read your comments 😁

Bakugo out here making a burn book of class 1-A JK

He just writes down his thoughts lol it's part of his nonexistent anger management classes ok lmao

it's also so funny how it takes me 2+ hours to write a chapter but only takes you 5 minutes to read lmao! *is actually sobbing*]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 18.3K 21
for one to be loved so simply. ✦ eijiro kirishima x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'distraction' 𝙖 𝘭𝘒𝘻π˜ͺ𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ ...
178K 7.4K 15
━━━━━━━ q゚ο½₯-ˋˏ ππ‹π€π˜ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-π–₯Έ ΰΌΊ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((πŸ‘Ύ))≑ [ ## ] ❛...
144K 6.9K 13
- female reader, fluff (bakugou fic) "you're stupidly cute, stop it."
89.7K 3K 17
π—¬π—Όπ˜‚ π˜π—΅π—Όπ˜‚π—΄π—΅π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝗱𝗢𝗱𝗻'𝘁 π—²π˜…π—Άπ˜€π˜ π˜‚π—»π˜π—Άπ—Ή π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ π—Ίπ—²π˜ 𝗡𝗢𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ β‚œβ‚’ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁