BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

Por otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ Mรกs

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
16๐ŸŒธ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

24๐Ÿ’ฅ

11.6K 429 469
Por otakuwaii

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'I really wish I would of slept longer than 40 minutes...Going to bed at 5:30 in the morning and waking up around 6 isn't good for me...' [____] slowly walked behind Mina & Momo to their homeroom class. 'I just couldn't rest....What Katsuki told me...It kept repeating over and over in my head. Todoroki liking me...If it's true, then...I really have to do something about that.'

As the girls had a conversation about their training schedule, [____] bumped into a classmate since she kept looking at the ground as she moved. "Sorry!"

"Oh—! You were actually the person I wanted to speak with, so don't worry about it, Amacchan!"

"Izuku?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] watched as her best guy friend held on to the red notebook from his backpack after pulling her aside in class. "I did a lot more research regarding your dad's quirk— Amacchan, say....do you think it's possible that you can manifest both of your parents' powers?!"

[____] blinked a couple of times. "....What are you talking about?"

"Your father, he sweats fertilizer from his palms, right? You said you didn't know what kind— But if it were to be a liquid form of ammonium nitrate, then that becomes an explosive agent under extreme heat. I think maybe you sweat fertilizer, too! Since it's pretty much odorless, you wouldn't be able to tell. Maybe not from your palms, though...Because your palms already create portals....But, then that's where it doesn't make any sense to me— How you made Kacchan's attacks get stronger through a gateway if you can't do both things at the same time....Unless it had something to do with a magnetic field..."

While Midoriya mumbled to himself and wrote down more theories on paper, [____] tried to think about her quirk a little more. "An explosive agent...I can't remember doing anything different—"

'I wiped sweat away from my forehead before using my quirk, that time!'

After she finally remembered what is was like— feeling like giving up when Bakugo kept attacking her, she snapped her fingers. "Izuku—! if your supposition is correct...Then I guess I can sweat ammonium nitrate through my body? I don't know for sure, though..."

Midoriya smiled widely at [____]'s words. "I see! Well, in order to know...You just gotta keep practicing with Kacchan!"

"....Eh?"

While [____] remained perplexed at the idea, Midoriya continued to write more stuff down. "You have to let Kacchan attack you again, use your portals on different areas of the gamma just to check if the magnetic fields stay the same. I'm sure if you ask Mr. Aizawa if you could use the grounds for practice during free period or even after class, he can write you guys a pass—!"

"Wait, wait, wait!! Izuku, aren't you forgetting something? Katsuki will kill me!"

"You're on his side— I'm sure he'll go easier on you than last time! Although that's not what we need, he actually might need to go harder— Still, I doubt he would hurt you..."

"Do you really think you know him well enough to trust that he would even accept...?!"

'For some reason, practicing with me doesn't sound like something Katsuki would want to spend his free time doing...'

'I'm weaker than him...He'll probably laugh in my face or use this chance to insult me some more...'

"Amacchan, you don't have to worry. I trust Kacchan will help if it means you can get stronger, since you're his teammate, now. You should trust him, he's not a terrible person."

'Izuku...really believes in him that much..? I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask....'

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

'Ah! But I'm too nervous to ask him!!'

Class was already in session— [____] was still sitting in her absent classmate's seat. In between Bakugo and Todoroki; she was trying to concentrate on what Mr. Aizawa was explaining about the exams.

"You'll have a writing test on Monday and a combat test on Wednesday. They are both worth half of your semester's full grade. You may practice before or after school in the grounds of your choice. However, you will need a signed permission slip from me." He was giving off a bad vibe as he smiled at his students. "I will only sign five of these— So if you don't make it, find another area where you can practice or train individually. The combat test details will emerge later on next week, until then...You guys have time to figure out who you'll partner with."

'A test that will be worth half of the semester's grades...I just started! So that just means I'll have to study harder than the others— and also partner up with someone strong enough, who won't be worried about me dragging them down while we fight..'

[____] took a quick look around the classroom. It was clear to her that at least half of the students had already chosen their teammate. She just had to figure out which person was still available for her to ask.

'Ochaco already has Izuku... Mina picked Momo, and Katsuki & Kirishima are like a duo...Who else can I ask if I don't know anybody else well enough?! Kaminari? Sero? ....Todoroki?'

The lunch bell rang, and as soon as their teacher dismissed them; most of the students began going around, asking others for help.

"[____]! Will you please partner up with me?!" Mineta gave her a desperate look, since he was the first guy to reach her seat. "Please say yes! Say yes!!"

"I... I don't know what your quirk is..." [____] tried to not make eye contact with the shortest boy in class, he was making her feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry."

"Bakugo, look!" Kirishima sat on the empty seat in front of his best friend's to point with his eyes at the group of guys fawning over [____]. "If you want to be her partner, you should ask her right now!"

"Shut up, shitty hair. Didn't I explain this already? Whoever she picks can't compete against me. Besides...It's none of my business what those idiots decide to do... This is all just a pain in the ass."

"Oh? But I thought you didn't want her to partner up with Todoroki, after all...."

"She won't."

"What makes you feel so sure?"

"If she knows what's best for her, she just won't."

'He's so arrogant....' Kirishima frowned at him before looking back at the few guys surrounding [____]'s desk.

💥💥💥💥

"Then how about me?! [____], I can not only shoot tape from my elbows....I'm also fast and my techniques will surprise you!" Sero was feeling confident in himself.

That was until Shoto, who was still sitting on his seat and watching the guys try to impress his crush, spoke up. "I can be your partner, [____]."

"Hey, that's not a fair chance!" Even Kaminari was there, though he hadn't offered himself as a teammate— He was just there to watch [____] freak out over all of the offers. "Todoroki— You, along with Midoriya & Bakugo are some of the strongest guys in this class! If [____] really wants to pass this test she has no choice but to pick one of you guys!!"

He yelled out the last part— Intending to hit one of Bakugo's nerves. "Aaahhh, But if Todoroki is offering then [____], you might as well take it since he's your best chance at getting an A! After all, it counts as half of this semester's grades—AaaAaH!!"

He got choke held by Bakugo. "Shut up, dunce face! You're too fucking loud!!"

"Bakughhhh—! I was on yhhh side—! Hhhhh!!"

"[____]." Todoroki was ignoring the rest, he wrote his number on the corner of his notebook and ripped it off, handing it to the girl. "I'll wait for your answer and while you think about it, you may call me anytime."

"Okay..." [____] hesitated, but took the piece of paper regardless. "I will let you know by the end of today, just in case."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] decided to remain on her desk during lunch. She was basically the only student in the whole classroom; she didn't purchase a meal— and was just sketching ideas for her hero costume.

"Maybe I can design some gloves that can help me maintain a portal longer than usual— But I don't even know what style I should go for..." She kept talking to herself, erasing and drawing more and more ideas. "What colors should I even use?"

'My mom said something about blue being my color...But I really love red or pink....'

"HEY— TEACH!!"

Like magic, the moment she heard her team leader's voice, she almost dropped her pencil. "....Katsuki?"

"Bakugo, don't storm in here like that again unless you want me to fail you this semester." Mr. Aizawa was grading papers as he said it, unalarmed by the blond's loud voice.

"Whatever— I need you to sign this shit for me." He paid no attention to his warning and handed him a permission slip. "I have to use the grounds after school for practice."

Mr. Aizawa looked at the paper and raised an eyebrow. "And your partner?"

"I don't have one yet."

"I need two students' names to sign it."

The girl felt a sudden urge to speak. 'Katsuki didn't ask Kirishima?! This could be my chance! Should I go for it right now and ask if he could partner up with me?! Should I?!'

After all; if there was anyone who could help her exercise her quirk, her team leader would always be her first option.

[____] almost slammed her hands on her desk as she pushed herself up. "Katsuki—! I can be your partner! ...Please?"

With his back still facing her; he smiled almost villainously.

'I win, you half bastard.'

💥💥💥💥

"Sooo....are you going to ever wake up or am I going to see you like this again, tomorrow?" Mina stood in front of [____] after school was over. The girl had her face down on her desk for the rest of the class and after break time was over. "What's wrong? Are you sad or something?"

"Mina...." [____] sort of yawned her name. "I guess I'm just really sleepy, my head kind of hurts..."

Her stomach growled, too. "I forgot to eat, again..."

"[____], you're so cute when you act like this!" The short haired girl massaged her friend's shoulders for a brief moment while exclaiming. "Well, you oughta wake up! Because all of us are going to hang out today!"

"All of us...?"

"That's right! Since we are taking studying extra serious for next week— I figured this is our last chance to do something fun! So I declare— All of Bakugo's team members should go buy some food and hang out at [____]'s place!!" Ashido announced so that the whole classroom could hear.

Sero & Kirishima were fast to accept. "Really? Sounds like fun!" -- "I'm down to go! Bakugo— What about you?!"

"Doesn't interest me. Besides, I have better shit to do."

[____] became eerie to Mina's scheme. "I don't think that's a great idea, Mina...My dad is a little strange about me bringing boys over, and my mom is not...the person you might think she is."

"I'm sure that's not true!"

"It's very true!" She declared. "Just ask Izuku—! He met them the other night!"

"Ah? When did Midoriya meet your parents, [____]?" Kaminari joined in the chat. "I know you said just Bakugo's team but I was left out last time, so I was wondering if I can go, too?!"

[____] didn't say a thing since she was still not sure about it. Though, Mina shook her head. "Bakugo's team members only! It's not my fault our leader didn't pick you—"

Denki crossed his arms. "But Bakugo even said he wasn't coming, so I can take his place!"

"Oh, no— He's coming."

"I told you I wasn't." Katsuki answered. "Quit deciding shit for me."

"Aww! But you have to! 'Cause then it wouldn't be the whole team!" Mina whined, "Come on! Please? Pretty please, Bakugo? Hey, pretty pretty pretty please??"

"No— Don't make me turn you into ashes, black eyes!"

Ashido pouted and whispered something to [____]. "If you ask nicely, I'm sure he'll agree."

"But— I don't think it's a great idea, still."

"Come on! Just give it a try— pretty pretty pretty please?" Now she was using her tactic on [____], which worked.

"I'll give it a shot..." [____] took a glimpse at her team leader, who was browsing on his phone. "Katsuki...C-Can you...?"

"HAH?!" He knew what Mina had set her up to do, so he was determined to not fall for it. "What the fuck do you want, fat cheeks?!"

"My house!! Please—! Can you come over?!"

"Fuck no."

"[____], don't give up! Keep asking!" Mina cheered her on a little too loudly. "Come on, I know it'll work!"

"Katsuki, would you like to come over to my house?!"

"I said no—"

"Katsuki, pretty please!"

"What are you? Five years old?!"

"Pretty pretty pretty please—"

He looked away, covering his mouth with his hand to hide his embarrassment. "Alright. Fine. I'll go since you basically just begged me."

'Begged him?! Was that what I just did?!'

Despite having to lower her pride just to make him change his mind, [____] was smiling at the idea of Katsuki visiting her home and meeting her mother.

'Wait...This isn't right—!!'

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥

[an: Thank you so much for the 35k views!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! *screams forever* I'm currently on a cruise so my WiFi kind of sucks ass I'm also a little bit tipsy I'll update when I get home]

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

635K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 121 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
17.7K 469 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...