BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

By otakuwaii

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŒธBOOK 1/3๐ŸŒธ More

thanks!!
O1๐Ÿ’ฅ
O2๐ŸŒธ
O3๐Ÿ’ฅ
O4๐ŸŒธ
O5๐Ÿ’ฅ
O6๐ŸŒธ
O7๐Ÿ’ฅ
O8๐ŸŒธ
O9๐Ÿ’ฅ
1O๐ŸŒธ
11๐Ÿ’ฅ
12๐ŸŒธ
13๐Ÿ’ฅ
14๐ŸŒธ
15๐Ÿ’ฅ
17๐Ÿ’ฅ
18๐ŸŒธ
19๐Ÿ’ฅ
2O๐ŸŒธ
21๐Ÿ’ฅ
22๐ŸŒน
23๐ŸŒธ
24๐Ÿ’ฅ
25๐ŸŒธ
26๐Ÿ’ฅ
27๐ŸŒธ
28๐Ÿ’ฅ
29๐ŸŒธ
3O๐Ÿ’ฅ
31๐ŸŒธ
32๐Ÿ’ฅ
33๐ŸŒธ
34๐Ÿ’ฅ
35๐ŸŒธ
36๐Ÿ’ฅ
37๐ŸŒธ
38๐Ÿ’ฅ
39๐ŸŒผ
4O๐ŸŒธ
41๐Ÿ’ฅ
42๐ŸŒน
43๐ŸŒธ
44๐Ÿ’ฅ
45๐ŸŒธ
46๐Ÿ’ฅ
47๐ŸŒธ
48๐Ÿ’ฅ
49๐ŸŒธ
5O๐Ÿ’ฅ
51๐ŸŒธ
52๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿฅฐclosed
53๐ŸŒธ
54๐Ÿ’ฅ
GIVEAWAYโ˜บ๏ธclosed
55๐ŸŒธ
56๐Ÿ’ฅ
57๐ŸŒธ
58๐Ÿ’ฅ
59๐ŸŒธ
6O๐Ÿ’ฅ
61๐ŸŒธ
62๐Ÿ–ค
SPECIAL 1โค๏ธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜˜closed
63๐Ÿ’ฅ
64๐ŸŒธ
65๐Ÿ’ฅ
66๐ŸŒธ
FANART๐Ÿฅบ
67๐ŸŒผ
SPECIAL 2๐ŸŽƒ
68๐Ÿ’ฅ
69๐ŸŒธ
7O๐Ÿ‹
71๐Ÿ’ฅ
72๐ŸŒธ
73๐Ÿ’œ
74๐Ÿ’ฅ
75๐ŸŒธ
GIVEAWAY๐Ÿ˜ closed
SPECIAL 3๐ŸŽ„ (part one)
76๐Ÿ’ฅ
77๐ŸŒธ
78๐Ÿ’ฅ
79๐ŸŒผ
8O๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part one)
SPECIAL 4 ๐Ÿ’ (part two)
81๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part one)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part two)
SPECIAL 5๐Ÿง (part three)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part four)
SPECIAL 5 ๐Ÿง (part five)
82๐Ÿ–ค
83๐ŸŒธ
84๐Ÿ’ฅ
85๐ŸŒธ
86๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒธHERO COSTUME๐ŸŒธ
87๐Ÿต
88๐Ÿ’ฅ
89๐ŸŒธ
9O๐Ÿ’ฅ
91๐ŸŒธ
92๐Ÿ’š
93๐Ÿ’ฅ
SPECIAL 6โšก๏ธ
94๐Ÿ’š
95๐Ÿ’œ
SPECIAL 7๐Ÿ’š
96๐Ÿ’ฅ
97๐Ÿ’œ
98๐ŸŒธ
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part one)
SPECIAL 8๐Ÿ–ค (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99๐ŸŒน

16๐ŸŒธ

14K 537 1.6K
By otakuwaii

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] received a reply from Katsuki a second later.

She hated that one-letter text. In her mind, she was thinking that there was no point in replying since the conversation could lead up to a dumb argument. However; she had another topic to talk to him about before she could fall asleep soundlessly.

She rushed to her room after picking up all of the makeup she had placed on the kitchen table. Her mom watched her leave without saying goodnight.

After reading his message, [____] tossed her phone onto the bed before another notification popped up.

She disconcertingly puffed, grabbing her pearl colored satin pillow to yell into it. "I don't want to like him! I really don't! But I do, somehow!!  Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

💥🌸the next morning🌸💥

After watching about a hundred makeup videos last night, [____] roused thanks to her cell phone alarm that kept reminding her to get ready for school.

"It feels like I only slept two hours..." she told herself, even after checking the time and understanding that she rested for at least six.

The weather report on an app informed her that it was going to rain around mid-day. She found a pair of knit black tights and a light pink scarf made out of fleece to add onto her uniform.

She changed her clothes and brushed her hair; afterwards, she had fifteen extra minutes to do her makeup. Because most of the tutorial she studied were ten minutes long, she assumed that was all the time she required to look her best.

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

'I think I was supposed to wait for the eyelash glue to get tacky before putting it on...It's making my eye burn a little...'

[____] didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her family because she rushed out of the house to catch the train. She had decided to give public transportation a shot since she was always thriving to be a little more normal than her parents. She was always getting picked up or dropped off by her mother's employees.

Looking at the GPS app on her phone, she kept walking without looking up. "It says here I'll be able to get to school before rush time if I leave a little earlier than usual— Oh!"

She bumped into a person and apologized to him. "I'm so sorry! I was not looking..."

"Hey, excuse me—?!" Kirishima was upset but it was only for a few seconds after seeing that the short girl who was standing in front of him, rubbing her eye, was none other than his new friend. "You're wearing makeup today? I almost didn't recognize you, [____]."

"Is it that noticeable?" She blinked a couple of times, fluttering her fake eyelashes to get rid of the small burning sensation she was feeling. "The beauty guru I watched last night said to use this expensive brand of adhesive— but it's making everything feel itchy.."

"Maybe you're allergic?" He asked, but then turned his attention to the rest of his friends. He waved his hands high up in the air. "Oh? Hey, guys! I'm right here! [____] is here, too!"

"[____]?! You come to this stop too?! Sometimes we meet up here to catch the train together—" Mina was holding on to a steamed bun from the small shopping complex inside the station. "I forgot to eat breakfast today, so I went to buy some with Bakugo and Sero."

Behind the cheerful girl, was their team leader and a slightly taller guy with black hair and dark eyes. Bakugo was holding on to a disposable coffee cup and two tayaki cakes.

"Amachi, right? Can I also call you [____]? You can call me Hanta, if you'd like." The kind classmate shook her hand to introduce himself. "I saw you fighting against Bakugo yesterday, you have an awesome quirk!"

"R-Really? Thanks!"

"Don't flatter yourself, he thinks any quirk is awesome since all he can do is shoot tape out of his elbows." Their rude leader handed one of the pastries to Kirishima. "Here, shitty hair, next time, you're paying."

"Thanks, oh the great team leader, Bakubro!"

"Call me that again and I'll make sure to throw you in front of the next fucking train that passes by!"

[____] couldn't help but laugh at their friendship. It somehow worked, no matter how twisted it would get. "So, Sero, so you're part of Katsuki's team, too?"

"Yeah but he sort of only asks people to join so he could use them to his advantage while fighting— Its not always fun being bossed around by him..." He made sure to whisper the last part to her ear so nobody but [____] could hear it.

"I guessed the same thing...But I love spending time with Mina, being in the same group as her sounded like fun!"

"[____]! You really feel that way?! I'm so happy!" Ashido finished eating her breakfast so she placed her trash inside her pocket and gave a warm hug to Amachi. "You and I can quit this group and make our own, you know!?"

"Nobody is leaving this team unless I demand it." Katsuki took her words seriously so he disclosed the idea. "I'm your leader, you have to do as I say."

[____]'s stomach lightly growled in response. She had also skipped breakfast that morning so she could have enough time to learn how to draw eyeliner on herself. "Sorry...I forgot to eat, too...hehe..."

"The train is coming soon, we might not have enough time to go buy something, [____]..." Mina took a peek at her phone screen and anxiously looked back to the ekinaka. "Bakugo! What do we do??"

"W-Why are you asking him?" [____] asked quizzically.

"He's our team leader, right? He just told us to listen to what he says." Ashido was having a great time teasing her new friend. She knew she liked Bakugo the moment she went after him at the mall— lying about getting a drink from the vending machine. "If there's anyone who we can all trust in; it should be Bakubro!"

The blond, annoyed by the dumb nickname, glanced down at the two girls before smiling. "I say let her starve."

'That's bad leadership skills!' [____] thought.

"[____], I just finished my own taiyaki bread; I could of saved you some if you had told me sooner that you didn't get to eat!" Kirishima apologetically explained.

"That's okay...I forgot all about it until now."

"Didn't I say to let her starve? Im doing her a favor because she needs to lose the weight. That way, she can run faster and her stupid fat cheeks won't annoy the shit out of me anymore." Katsuki placed the paper cup close to his mouth, unbothered.

"In other words— Bakugo thinks you're cute and he wants to wait until the rest of us get distracted going inside the train, so he could give you that extra sweet cake that he bought today, just because he's soo in love with you!" Mina cupped her hands over one of [____]'s to enthusiastically speak.

"Isn't he adorable? Bakugo doesn't eat sweet things, so I was wondering why he bought two of those—! He was saving one for you!"

"Mina...This isn't the time for jokes. He will really get upset if you keep saying things like that." Kirishima glimpsed at their leader, just to make sure he wasn't too angry at her words.

Instead, he caught the blond spit taking his coffee back into the cup; blushing.

"Eh?"

"Guys, the train is coming." Sero was spending his time looking at the schedule board from afar, counting down the minutes. He didn't listen to his friends' conversation at all. "Let's go."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] kept rubbing her eye while she held on to a straphanger, inside of the train.

She was standing in between Mina and Sero, Bakugo had left to another cart after Kirishima caught him acting embarrassed for the first time he's known him. Of course, he couldn't let his best friend go anywhere alone so he followed.

"[____], your makeup is starting to get smudged." Mina whispered, "I can fix it for you when we get to school, if you want! I have an emergency makeup kit in my locker!"

"Really? Please do!"

"I wonder why Bakugo didn't want to ride with us..." Sero, uninterested in the girls' talk, wondered aloud.

💥💥💥💥

"Bakugo, is it true?!" Kirishima asked him for the millionth time. "It's true, isn't it?! What Mina said back there—! Is it really true?!"

"Shut up! It's not!"

His best friend's eyes began to glitter in hope. "Ah! So it is true!!"

"I literally said the opposite, just now!"

"I know, but your face is red— I never seen you like this before! How sweet, my bro is finally interested in a girl!" He moved to tears, proudly smiling at his team leader. "I'll be cheering for you, Bakugo! I'll be your wingman anytime!"

"I'm gonna fucking strangle you if you don't stop being disgusting—!!"

"—And I swear on our friendship, that I won't tell anybody! This secret will be kept between us, I promise!" Eijiro continued with his speech regardless of whatever insults Katsuki was spewing.

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

"[____], what are you gonna eat for lunch, today? Did you bring something or do you want to buy some bread with me?!" Mina asked as the girls and Hanta hopped off the train. "They sell yakisoba, sausage pan, or— Have you ever tried a choco-cornet?! The ones from school are to die for!"

"I didn't pack lunch— I was afraid of running late..."

"Great! So we can stick together. You need to hang out with the rest of the girls in our class, you'll love them!"

"I kinda told Izuku I would spend lunch time with him— and it's only because he said he could help me figure something out about my quirk—!"

"[____], say no more. I see the truth and I know you want to spend time with Todoroki and that's why you're going to hang around Midoriya's team— I just want to tell you that....I approve."

"I don't understand what you're trying to tell me."

"Todoroki is the most beautiful guy I ever laid eyes on, but Bakugo has a smaller waist than him— and that's sexy, too. I can't be a true friend if I didn't tell you this, but I really think they're both incredibly hot—"

"Guys! I'm over here!" Kirishima called them over as he walked out of the train, unintentionally pausing Ashido's statements.

"We can finish this conversation later! Maybe after school? You can't say no!"

"S-Sure..."

'I guess Katsuki was right...Mina crushes on anybody...Should I consider what she said about him...a way of saying that she's also into him?'

"Hey, fat cheeks." Katsuki appeared by her side out of the blue, basically frightening [___]. "If you're still hungry, then come with me."

"Wha—?"

💥🌸💥🌸💥

'I don't know why I decided to walk behind him...We might miss homeroom class if we keep walking further from the school, like this...Where is he even taking me? Should I ask?'

Just as [____] opened her mouth, Katsuki stopped walking. "Who do you like?"

"Huh?!"

"Can you hear at all?! I asked what do you like?!"

"What do I like? Of what?"

"I mean— What fucking store do you want to go into?!" He pointed to three convenience stores that were within their sight. "Fuck! You got big ass ears and can't listen, I hate repeating myself!!"

[____] discerned his disrespect, although she decided to ignore it simply because he was offering to buy her something to eat, right then. "I...I don't have much of a preference."

"You want bread? Miso soup? Or what?!" He grabbed her wrist tightly and walked into the closest shop he saw.

"Katsuki! It hurts!" [____] didn't understand why he couldn't just hold her hand instead, like how she sees in the movies. If he was really trying to do something nice for her, then why wasn't he acting...well...nice?

"Quit your yapping and get something!" He shoved her arm away, setting her free. "We don't have much time."

"Will it kill you to not push me around like if I'm some sort of animal? I have feelings!"

"Yes. Will it kill you to pick an item up and give it to that store associate over there, so he could scan it?"

[____] emitted a long breath. Knowing she didn't want to argue in front of strangers, she chose a light snack to eat from the refrigerated aisle. "Ok, I'm done."

"That's going to be 366 yen, please." The man in front of the cash register scanned the items quickly. Since he was intimidated by Bakugo's appearance, he wanted the couple out of his shop as fast as possible. "Thank you very much. Have a wonderful day."

💥🌸💥🌸💥

"Who the fuck eats plain yogurt and cucumber sticks for breakfast?"

"I do, because I enjoy eating fresh foods over anything."

"What a lame ass."

While [____] happily dipped her snack in the small dip container that came with her cut vegetables, Bakugo pulled out the extra water bottle he had purchased the night before out of his bag and twisted the cap open using his teeth. "Do you want water?"

[____] was skeptical about taking the bottle out of his hand, but she took a couple of sips regardless before giving it back to him. "Thank you..."

'Is he going to drink from that, too? Should I have just kept it with me? I know we kissed already but if he puts it near his mouth that's indirect kissing!!'

[____] began to overthink, like usual. She watched as Katsuki placed the water container up high, slanting it over his mouth so he could waterfall it.

'I guess he can just do that, too...'

"Do you want to sit down somewhere?" He abruptly asked.

"Um...Shouldn't we head back to the station? Everyone else is probably looking for us..."

"Then let them. I say we should ditch school today."

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥

[an: Thank you for reading this so far! You guys are the best!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 281 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
2.9K 118 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
434K 18.3K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
635K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...