The Blueprint of His Heart.

By scopian_16

| ZAEEF BOOK II | "You have a beautiful laugh" she said. "Whatever do you mean?" "When you laugh, it reminds... More

| DISCLAIMER |
| DEDICATION. |
| GLOSSARY |
| PROLOGUE |
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41.
CHAPTER 42.
CHAPTER 43.
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46.
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48.
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50.
CHAPTER 51.
CHAPTER 52.
CHAPTER 53.
CHAPTER 54.
CHAPTER 55.
CHAPTER 56.
CHAPTER 57.
CHAPTER 58.
CHAPTER 59.
CHAPTER 60.
| EPILOGUE |
| AUTHORS NOTE |

CHAPTER 36.

2.4K 264 49
By scopian_16

Chapter 36: The 'Talk'.

*
"Marriage.

Something that elicited

a dread within me.

Until I met him.

When I realized,

Perhaps

It is worth it?"

-2am-

*

The Kayrah house in Melbourne was filled with joyous laughter and chatter. Qaidah wanted to leave but Amyrah had her ways to stopping her mother-in-law from leaving.

Now, they set in the large living room, simply enjoying some quality time with their oldest son's family. With Yazdan included. The poor boy set there, watching them chatter with happiness. Oh how I miss her.

"I have decided!" Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Everyone turned their heads to the queen of the house, Qaidah Zaeef, who looked radiant with happiness.

"Decided what?" questioned Aahil, her husband.

Everyone's keen ears were on her.

"It's time Yazdan also gets married" See! Bad feeling!

And all eyes turned to Yazdan. The poor fellow squirmed in his seat. He knew his mother was right but somewhere in his heart, he knew he would not marry anytime soon. Not until she says yes. The oldest, Kayan, cheered holding up the glass of what seemed like milk, up. The little boy in his arms let out a whine. Kayan quickly placed the glass back infront of him and he smiled.

"Kayan, I think he has had enough" stated his wife and Kayan nodded, putting the glass away and then holding up the baby boy up so that he could stand up.

"Where is Kashaf?" questioned Qaidah and Amyrah turned to answer her.

"He's sleeping ma." she replied, rubbing her forehead. Qaidah smiled at her daughter-in-law. She knew that Amyrah was still young and experiencing many things at once and that it was all too new to her. She was proud that Amyrah and Kayan were able to handle business as well as family together and that their oldest son, Mohammed Kashaaf Zaeef who was two years old and the second son, Mohammed Kayvaan Zaeef, who was around 7 months old, were both given parental care and love like she hoped they would. Adding onto the fact that the two were the only kids in the family, they were pampered.

"Alright then, put Kash to sleep then we will discuss"

-

Yazdan set there, in the middle of conversations that would either ruin his life or make it better. He also knew that if he was to be betrothed to someone else, a certain human would create world war III. Something that he did not want. He was sure she would storm into the Zaeef empire and DEMAND that they hear her out.

And the more he thought about marriage and children and family, the more he became anxious about the whole ordeal. He understood what it meant. Marriage did not simply mean getting married to a girl and having children and satisfying your desires with her. No. It meant a lifetime commitment, a long promised love and affection, sharing his whole world with her and she would be a part of him forever, and he prayed that he was granted a good spouse.

He sighed and pushed the stray long hairs past his face. His mother saw that and let out an aggravated sigh.

"And him. Look at him! He looks like he just walked out of some ancient city! Long hair, okay nice beard but long hair still." She scolded him. Ah yes. How could I forget the legendary comment of my mother?

Yazdan shrugged. He loved his hair. It was long at the top and the sides were faded. His dark beard that was nearly trimmed, along with his hair gave him a rugged yet handsome look. I love my hair. Period.

"Ammi. I look fine! What was it that you wanted to discuss? Even Amyrah Bhabhi is here" replied Yazdan, looking over his Bhabhi to save him.

Amyrah smiled at the familiarity of the situation.

"Ma, what was it that you were saying about Yazdan's marriage?" Amyrah asked, taking a seat beside her husband who was busy on his iPad.

"Yes, his marriage" Qaidah settled on the couch, quite comfortably before giving everyone a serious look.

Amyrah took the iPad away from Kayan, who glared at her who in return, glared back playfully. Kayan huffed and turned his attention to his mother.

"His marriage?" Questioned Grandmother Zaeef, coming out of the bedroom.

"Yes Amma, his marriage" Qaidah replied.

"But is Yazdan ready?" She questioned and Qaidah sighed, looking over at her second son. No. Yes? Maybe?

"Maybe he is but he thinks he's not. He has to marry someday so why not now?"

"The final decision is always Yazdan's" stated grandmother Zaeef and Yazdan grinned at her. He knew she understood him well.

"But we will be seeing girls for marriage proposals" said Qaidah firmly and grandmother Zaeef nodded.

"Tell Aahil too. So that you both can work it out. Amyrah, I want a good daughter-in-law for Yazdan, okay?" Said grandmother Zaeef and Amyrah laughed.

"Of course Daadi Ma" she replied and grandmother Zaeef smiled brightly.

The ladies then proceeded to discuss other matters such as fashion and baking while Kayan went back to work, leaving poor Yazdan all to his thoughts.

Yazdan stood up, excused himself from the family and walked out of the apartment that was owned by his older brother and his wife. He headed to the elevator. He decided to take a walk to the park nearby. He had a lot on his mind and his mother adding fuel to it was not helping.

The walk to the park was a short one. The fresh air and the birds chirping were enough to calm him down. He took a seat at one of the benches and looked out to the vast open park. He watched the children play, he saw the dogs run after cats and rabbits, he saw people talking and saw a radiant glow of happiness around him. He switched on his phone and went into gallery. Now where did this picture come from? Oh right. Yahyah and his sneaky manners of taking my pictures.

His hands skimmed over a particular photo before he tapped on it and smiled fondly at it. It was from the time he and Aanabia had a talk at the hospital. Yahyah had managed to take an awkward moment picture of both of them. He did not even know he was smiling until he heard a cough beside him.

Immediately switching off the phones light, he turned to his right where his older brother stood with a smug look.

"May I?" He questioned and Yazdan simply nodded.

Kayan took his seat and smiled fondly of his little brother.

"So?" He asked and Yazdan shrugged.

"Let's not play games Yaz. Tell me who was that girl in the picture?" He questioned and Yazdan's head snapped towards him. His eyes were wide as bottle caps and his mouth hung slightly open.

"Ho-wh-How?" He managed to put his thoughts in one word.

"I stood there for good 3 minutes and you did not notice me. I saw you staring at her with a smile. Who is she? It's a simple question"

"If only it was that simple"

"Okay so it's complicated. Let's start from the top, okay?"

"Fine"

"Who's she?"

"Aanabia"

"Aanabia as the song Aanabia?"

Yazdan nodded. Kayan smiled. He still thinks it was a song. Sahl seriously needs English literature classes.

"So? How did it all begin?" 

******

Okay guys. hahaa. A little explaining here too. So prologue was this chapter, then from Chapter one till Chapter 36 (this chapter) was Yazdan's version of re-telling what had occurred. From here onwards, is the present. I hope I did not confuse you guys. If i did, do comment and we can work on better explanations together. Thank You!!!!!

Btw: I still haven't got my laptop back. Smh. I feel so empty. 😂 [This was written in my phone so please ignore errors and unorganisation of the chapter]

Anyway. Update it is. I love you guys.

Also: I NEED A NAME FOR YOU GUYS! so suggest here what you guys want to be called. Else I'll call y'all weird names. 😂

| R • C • V |

XOXO,
-Aalihha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.5K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
561K 16.3K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...