Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 2

7LetterShips tarafından

Hi guys! A new Hiccstrid oneshot book with lots of fluff and angst! Updates frequently and I also take reques... Daha Fazla

Weak
Astrid and Zephyr
Betrothal
Not Again
He Had Her
I Promise
A Mother
Some Things Never Change
Crush
Not Nothing
It Just Does
Stubborn Haddocks
More Than Friends
Be You
Feelings
Better Off Part I
Better Off Part II
Together
Better Off Part III
Only One For Me Part I
Something Unique
Only One For Me Part II
Sleep
Nightmares
Beautiful
Sorry
Right Girl
Overprotective
Erica?!
Talented
Always a Pair Part I
Be Okay
Always a Pair Part II
Messed Up
All They Need
I Love You
Girl Talk
Love
Inferno
Blinded & Taken Part I
Blinded & Taken Part II
Count On Me
Hanging Off A Cliff
Hanging Off A Cliff Part II
Just By A Scarf
Valhalla
Scrap Metal
Avoiding
Ship or Split?
Home
Ship or Split? Part II
A Good Team
Not Funny!
The Birth of Nuffink
Berserker Relatives
Sight
Part Of Him
Family
A/N

Girl Talk

2.8K 71 12
7LetterShips tarafından

Hi guys! This happens after HTTYD2, they still look like how they are there! Enjoy!

———————

It was a sunny day on Berk and Astrid and Ruffnut had been in the stables, taking care of their dragon. Stormfly ate her chicken happily and gave her owner a grateful squawk. Astrid smiled in reply and petted her dragons head.

"Is that chicken?" Ruffnuf asked her, a horrified look on her face. Astrid rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her hip.

"Please don't tell me your afraid of upsetting a chicken" Astrid said and her friend scoffed.

"Not a chicken. A brother who has a chicken and can somehow smell if I was near a dead one" Ruffnut told her and her friend frowned

"He still has Chicken following him around?" Astrid asked in disbelief and Ruffnut shook her head, narrowing her eyes.

"You have no idea" Ruffnut replied with a deep sigh and poured water into her dragon's bowl.

They both heard footsteps come towards them and turned to see Heather walking over to them.

"Hey, Astrid, Ruffnut!" Heather greeted the two, Windshear following behind her. "Hey!" Astrid greeted back excitedly and gave her friend a hug.

"Heather!" Ruffnut exclaimed and hugged her as well, a little too tightly and deadly if you asked Heather.

"What brings you to Berk?" Astrid asked as Heather led Windshear into a pen and filled her trough with food.

"Just came by to see you guys and how you're doing" Heather answered and leaned on the fence, facing them both with a grin.

"We're doing great. Nearly all the ice is gone and some houses are starting to get rebuilt" Astrid told her.

"We've got so much more dragons now, new ones as well! The destruction we could cause is bigger than ever" Ruffnut added mischievously. Astrid arched an eyebrow at her and shook her head.

"Gods, we're doomed" She muttered under her breath when Ruffnut smiled innocently at her.

"Lots of things have changed around here" Heather commented, looking outside at the village that seemed to give a different aura than before. A little more reckless one, but still with the sense of home.

Astrid nodded and continued petting her dragon's head as she ate. "Yeah" She agreed and glanced at her friend with a smile.

"Hiccup's chief now, right?" Heather asked and Astrid smile turned a little sad. "Yep" Astrid confirmed and felt pride swell in her chest for her betrothed.

"And you're general" Heather continued, giving Ruffnut a look that Astrid couldn't see since she was turned around. Ruffnut grinned in response and nodded.

"Yep" Astrid said again.
"Are you gonna be chieftess soon?" Ruffnut asked her friend who nodded again.

"Yep" Astrid agreed and her eyes widened when she realized what she just said.

"WAIT! No!" She instantly denied, turning around and glaring at her friends who tried to hold in their laughter.

"Astrid wants to be chieftess! Astrid wants to be chieftess!" Ruffnut teased in a sing-song voice and Astrid turned to her with wide eyes, looking around them to see if anyone heard.

"Ruffnut! Shut up! People might hear!" Astrid shushed her friend and Heather let out a laugh.

"So, you don't wanna get married to Hiccup?" Heather asked her, a smirk forming on her face as her friend frowned.

"I-i, i-it's-" Astrid stuttered out and then blushed bright red, closing her mouth.

"Shut up, Heather" She mumbled and her friends chuckled at her embarrassment. Ruffnut was about to speak again when Astrid suddenly smirked.

"How are you and Snotlout doing?" Astrid asked her and Ruffnut quickly shut her mouth, flushing slightly.

"Snotlout?!" Heather exclaimed in disbelief and gaped at her friend. Astrid chuckled and nodded.

"They've been dating for about a month, I think" Astrid mused, happily grinning at her friend who glared at her.

"Ruffnut and Snotlout. Would not have seen that coming" Heather said, shaking her head and getting used to the idea.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about you. I heard Fishlegs uses a lot more paper than usual and his Terrible Terror's about to drop dead from flying all the time" Astrid told Heather and grinned at her. Heather shrugged and smiled a little back.

"Don't know what you're talking about" Heather replied innocently and Ruffnut started grinning as well.

"Didn't Fishlegs want a weekly trip to Berserker Island for 'business purposes'?" Ruffnut asked Astrid and held her hands up to put air quotes.

"Fishlegs is sweet" Heather smiled and Astrid chuckled at the love-struck look on her friend's face. She wondered if that's how she looked thinking of Hiccup.

"Since we're on the topic of relationships, how are you and Hiccup?" Heather asked Astrid who felt the corner of her mouth turn up into a small smile.

"Yeah. How are the betrothed chief and general of Berk?" Ruffnut asked as well, crossing her arms and looking at her friend.

"Great. But that's all you're getting from me" Astrid told them and they rolled their eyes at her. "Astriddd" Ruffnut whined and Astrid shook her head firmly.

"Nope" Astrid denied again and focused on refilling her dragon's trough and cleaning up around the her pen.

"Are you jealous that Hiccup as sweet as Fishlegs?" Heather asked, knowing how to get her friend talking, and Astrid scoffed.

"No! Hiccup's way sweeter" Astrid defended, turning back to her friends. "Care to give an example?" Ruffnut prompted and her friend sighed.

"Well... you know the red circle thing on his armor that he had ever since the Edge? For years, he didn't know what to put on it because Berk didn't have a crest, so it stayed blank" Astrid started, her smile growing with every word.

"When he changed his armor to what he wears now, he found something to put on it. A Deadly Nadder. Right above his heart" Astrid finished, smiling brightly at the floor as she thought of him.

Heather and Ruffnut both wore smiles and glanced at each other happily, looking at how happy Astrid was at the moment.

Her face was almost glowing with her smile and her blue eyes sparkled with joy. The love on her face was evident and she was probably the happiest her friends had ever seen her.

"So, you still don't wanna get married to Hiccup?" Heather asked and Astrid looked back at her with a small grin.

"We'll see" She answered and her friends grinned. "Awww, Astrid wants to get married!" Ruffnut cooed.

"Come on, what else does Hiccup do?" Heather asked her, now interested and wanting to see the smiley and in love version of her friend again.

Astrid shrugged and laughed lightly in amusement. "Fine. In dragon races, the ones he does play in, he always lets me win. He takes the black sheep when we're both died and throws into my basket-"

"She also gets way more competitive when he plays!" Ruffnut interrupted her and Astrid rolled her eyes.

"That's adorable!" Heather told Astrid and she shrugged, a grin on her face. "That's Hiccup for you" Astrid replied.

"What's Hiccup for you?" A familiar voice asked from behind her. Heather and Ruffnut both smirked, already knowing who it was. Astrid turned and her smile grew when she saw Hiccup coming into the stables.

"Hey!" She greeted happily and her breath hitched in her throat when he smiled back at her.

"What were you guys talking about?" Hiccup asked her and she felt heat rise on her cheeks. Ruffnut muttered something incoherent and coughed, making Heather grin more.

"Girl talk" Astrid answered plainly, her face light pink, and went back to her dragon. Stormfly squawked softly at her rider and Astrid bit her lip.

'Girl talk?' Hiccup mouthed questioningly to Ruffnut and Heather who both also looked away.

Hiccup frowned in confusion and shrugged, glancing down at his dragon who also seemed confused.

"Yeah, I know, bud" Hiccup muttered.
"No, you don't" Heather mumbled back and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Dagur says hi!" Heather covered up in a loud voice and gave him a smile. Astrid sent her a glare and she nearly laughed aloud.

Astrid might not like having girl talk, but she did follow it's rules. Whatever is said in girl talk, cannot be shared with anyone else.

And in this situation, Astrid was very glad for that. What she loved about Hiccup was that he didn't really know how sweet the things he did for her was, he just did it because he loved her and wanted to do anything for her.

But that thought couldn't even be shared in girl talk. Astrid just kept that happy feeling to herself.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.8K 90 33
444K 7.6K 107
These are some Hiccstrid one-shots I created. Most are set in RTTE but I will try and tell you where. Some of them are my ideas of how they should or...
103K 1K 67
ITS HICCSTRID!! Just cuteness!! Please leave a suggestion or feedback! If there is a story you want to see written, leave in the comments and I'll st...
270K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! ☆☆☆WARNING! THIS BO...