Devoted S.M

By worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... More

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Fourty-three•

1.8K 73 9
By worstofyou

Shawn
-x-

10:58am
21st August 2019

"This is the award your got from your last basketball game in college. You won player of the season" Elle smiled as she handed an another object from out the bag, hopefully this being the one which could trigger my memories.

Holding the award in my hands I looked down to see my name engraved in the plaque as 'player of the season'.

"You cried when you got that" Elle laughed lightly as I smiled down at the award, trying to hide how much sadness this was filling me with.

"Did I?" I also laughed.

"Yeah, I think you were just overwhelmed at how you had finally finished playing basketball" Elle explained as I nodded along, sadly remembering nothing about this particular season of basketball.

"What else you got?" I sighed before placing the award down next to me.

Elle then reached back into the bad before pulling out another thing.

Holding my hands out ready Elle placed a dead red rose into my hand, a strap also being attached onto it.

"This is the coursage you gave me at the college summer ball" Elle explained as I brushed my fingers over the top of the dried petals, trying as hard as I could to think back to that night.

"Do you have a picture of us at the ball?" I softly asked.

"Ofcourse" Elle replied before reaching back into the bag.

Elle then pulled out a photo and instantly I felt my heart skip. Elle looked beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

I looked so happy.

My grin was so wide in the photo as Elle and I stared right at eachother. She had her hand at my chest, holding onto my white shirt.

I was wearing a black tux with a red bowtie, a red rose pinned onto the side of my blazer. As for Elle, she looked gorgeous. She wore a slim fitted glittery red dress, one which was tightly fitted to her whole body until falling loose at her feet. Her dark hair just fell so effortlessly down her back as my hand held onto her

"Wow" I sighed before leaning forward and resting my chin on my hand.

"Still don't remember anything?" Elle softly asked.

"No, not anything at all. I'm so sorry" I said sadly before looking back at her with apologetic eyes.

"Don't apologise Shawn, this isn't your fault. It'll just take some time, that's all" Elle comforted as she lent forward and wrapped her arms around me from behind resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I just wish all my memories would come back already. I hate not knowing anything" I sighed out in aggravation.

"And it'll will, I promise" Elle said as I gently held onto her hands which rested on my chest.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Elle" I mumbled.

"I do promise you Shawn because I believe that you will get your memory back, no matter how long it takes" Elle reassured me as I just stared forward, nearly all of me not believing her.

"Okay" I simply nodded, not wanting to ruin her hopes.

Eloise
-x-

3:32pm

"Do you reckon Beck is alive?" Shawn asked, the two of us just having binged watched the tv series YOU.

"Part of me thinks so because I genuinely think Joe really did love her" I replied before grabbing a handful of popcorn out of the bowll, the two of us laying on Shawn's bed again but this time not all cuddled up.

"Yeah that's true, plus he didn't actually kill Candace" Shawn replied, shutting the laptop and placing it on the table.

"I think he may just be imagining her" I added causing Shawn to raise his eyebrows at me.

"You think?" Shawn said as he got off the bed to stretch his legs.

"Hmm, maybe" I shrugged, also getting up.

We then heard the door open to reveal Shawn's doctor.

"I've got some good news" the doctor beamed causing Shawn's ears to immediately bounce up.

"What is it?" Shawn asked eagerly as I waited in anticipation.

"Well your results have come back really good and your progression has been great. Your body is healing perfectly and with that, it means that you can officially be signed out of hospital and go home on Friday" The doctor explained, instantly making Shawn's eyes light up.

"Oh my god, that's great. Thankyou so much" Shawn beamed before walking over at giving the doctor a hug.

"My pleasure Shawn" the doctor laughed.

"You've been a great patient"

"I'll leave you guys too celebrate the good news, I'll be back Friday to sign you out" the doctor smiled before leaving.

As soon as he left Shawn turned to me with such excitement on his face.

"I'm finally getting out of this place" Shawn grinned before suddenly engulfing me in a tight hug, causing me to squeal and laugh at the same time.

"I've gotta prepare the house" I sighed as he released me from the hug but still holding onto my back.

"I can't wait to see it" Shawn grinned.

-x-

12:02pm
22nd August 2019

As of today I was spending every hour and every minute cleaning and preparing the house for when Shawn comes home tomorrow. I just wanted everything to be perfect for him.

We're actually having a welcome home party with just Shawn's closest friends and family. I didn't want to throw anything to big, considering I don't think anyone was really ready quite yet. The trauma of Shawn's birthday party was still very vivid in everyone's minds.

"Where do you want me to hang these banners?" Liam asked as he walked into the kitchen holding a box of decorations.

"Hang them up on the fences in the garden, we'll all be surprising Shawn there" I explained before climbing up onto the kitchen counter so I could polish above the cabinets.

"Woah, Eloise!" Liam worried, putting the box down before rushing over to me.

"Be careful up there"

"I'm fine Liam" I laughed before looking down at him to see an unamused face.

"I just don't want you doing anything which could injure your or the baby" Liam explained as I smiled warmly at him.

"Me and baby M will be absolutely fine" I smiled as I held my hand on my non-existent bump.

"Baby M?" Liam rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah baby M, as in baby Mendes" I explained, smiling down at my stomach at the thought of carrying Shawn's child.

"Has it sunk in yet?" Liam asked I began to polish.

"Only a little. It probably won't fully until I find out the gender" I replied.

"What do you reckon? A boy or a girl?" Liam beamed as I looked down at him.

"I have no idea. I would like a girl but to be honest I'd be happy with either" I laughed as I stopped cleaning and sat down on the counter.

"I honestly can just imagine Shawn with just all girls" Liam chuckled as he hoisted himself up so he was sat next to me.

"Really?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but then again both of your families are heavily made up of boys" Liam explained.

"When are you going to tell Shawn?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. Just things are going so well right now and I don't want to screw that up" I sighed.

"I get it, there's no rush. I mean unless when your baby bump starts to show" Liam chuckled causing me to also laugh.

"That won't be for like a month yet" I smiled.

"This is so exciting" Liam beamed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I couldn't help but laugh, not realising just how exciting this was until now. I hadn't thought about my baby much since the scan but now all I could focus on was my baby. Was my baby a boy or a girl? Would they look like me or Shawn? Or would they look like both of us mixed together? Maybe they'd have my eyes and Shawn's smile?

I couldn't believe it, but I loved it. Baby M was ours, mine and Shawn's.

++++++
So what do you guys think? Will Baby M be a boy or a girl?
Please comment and vote!
💕💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 59 47
"I have fallen completely in love with you all over again," I started as I looked up at Shawn, he just stared at me in shock, "everything you do, eve...
32.2K 406 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
60.7K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...
9.2K 183 27
HER I didn't want to live off his fame. Though my intelligence offered me so much, I had different things planned for myself. But to be even more rec...