Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 2

By 7LetterShips

Hi guys! A new Hiccstrid oneshot book with lots of fluff and angst! Updates frequently and I also take reques... More

Weak
Astrid and Zephyr
Betrothal
Not Again
He Had Her
I Promise
A Mother
Some Things Never Change
Crush
Not Nothing
It Just Does
Stubborn Haddocks
More Than Friends
Be You
Better Off Part I
Better Off Part II
Together
Better Off Part III
Only One For Me Part I
Something Unique
Only One For Me Part II
Sleep
Nightmares
Beautiful
Sorry
Right Girl
Overprotective
Erica?!
Talented
Always a Pair Part I
Be Okay
Always a Pair Part II
Messed Up
All They Need
I Love You
Girl Talk
Love
Inferno
Blinded & Taken Part I
Blinded & Taken Part II
Count On Me
Hanging Off A Cliff
Hanging Off A Cliff Part II
Just By A Scarf
Valhalla
Scrap Metal
Avoiding
Girl Talk
Ship or Split?
Home
Ship or Split? Part II
A Good Team
Not Funny!
The Birth of Nuffink
Berserker Relatives
Sight
Part Of Him
Family
A/N

Feelings

3.7K 41 8
By 7LetterShips

Hi guys! I don't know how I made this into one chapter, but here!

AU where they look like how they are in RTTE, but nothing in HTTYD happened. So, no dragons and Hiccup is still bullied. Enjoy!

———————

"Guys, knock it off" Astrid told the twins, who were currently wrestling on the ground. Then, a hand wrapped around her shoulders and she turned to see Snotlout looking at her.

"Yeah, don't disappoint my future wife!" He told the twins and Astrid glared at him hard before elbowing him in the stomach.

"Future wife who hates you" Fishlegs mumbled as Snotlout sat back down beside him and Astrid sat down opposite from them.

"Definitely not your future wife" She grumbled under her breath and started to sharpen her axe with a stone. Fishlegs and Snotlout carried on a conversation while the twins began wrestling on the floor again, Astrid just chilling there.

"Oh look here!" Snotlout suddenly said and stood up, smirking at someone. Astrid turned her head and saw Hiccup passing by them.

"It's my fishbone of a cousin" He said, walking closer to the auburn haired boy and narrowing his eyes. Hiccup rolled his eyes at Snotlout and shook his head.

"Shut up, Snotlout" He replied through clenched teeth, making Snotlout scoff.

"Or what? Little person?" Snotlout taunted, making Hiccup's fists clench. Astrid watched from her seat, eyeing the two carefully.

This was usually the time where Hiccup would back off or walk away, but oh no. It turned out to be a very different day.

Hiccup glared at the boy before him and punched him in the jaw. Hard. His cousin groaned in pain and stepped back with his jaw in his hands.

Astrid's eyes widened in surprise as she saw Hiccup block the punch Snotlout threw at him and knock him down. She between Hiccup and the moaning Snotlout with an amused smile on her face.

"Owwie!" Snotlout whined as the twins and Fishlegs took him to Gothi and Hiccup watched him with a small smile on his face. Astrid looked up at him and felt something inside her while she looked into his green eyes.

'I must be really impressed' She convinced herself and pushed all her other thoughts away.

"That was a fight there, Hiccup" Astrid said, getting his attention and making him look over at her. She saw a small blush on his face and he shrugged at her.

"I had enough with his stupid teasing" He replied and Astrid stood up, putting down the stone.

"I mean it. With training, you could be a good fighter" She told him, a smile uncontrollably tugging on her lips. He smiled back and she felt her heart tug slightly. She convinced herself it was because she was interested on how he got that good.

"Thanks" Hiccup replied and Astrid nodded. "You know, I.. could train you" She suggested, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Really?" He asked with a confused face and Astrid chuckled slightly, nodding to confirm it.

"Yeah. I always wanted to have an apprentice or something" She said, making him grin.

"Sure. I gotta go now though" Hiccup answered her and waived a goodbye before walking away from Astrid.

The blonde sighed softly and turned back to her seat with a smile. From weak to being able to fight Snotlout to the ground, Hiccup had grown a lot.

After one month of spending time together and training, Hiccup had gotten better at fighting and they had gotten a lot closer than before.

"AHHHH!" Astrid let out a cry as she swung her axe him and he blocked it with a sword. He pushed her backwards and aimed a hit at her. She quickly rolled over to the side and grinned as she got up and held her axe out defensively.

'He's getting better' Astrid thought in her head as she tried to hit him and he blocked it, getting them into a lock. Hiccup saw her grin and smirked back, planning something.

She raised an eyebrow at him and he suddenly dropped down to his knees, twirling his legs to knock her off her feet. Astrid fell to the ground and he held a sword to her throat, smiling triumphantly.

"Well done, Haddock" Astrid complimented and chuckled lightly.

"Well, thank you, Hofferson" Hiccup replied, putting away his sword and holding out a hand to her. She gratefully took his hand and smiled at him happily.

Her hands tingled as it held his and she stared into his bright green eyes. 'Excitement because he beat you and you taught well' She told herself, feeling her heart flutter.

Suddenly, he leaned in and caught her lips with his, kissing her softly. Astrid's eyes went wide open and he quickly pulled back.

'Did he just-? Me?' Astrid thought in surprise in her head and blushed hard. Her heart was beating quicker and she couldn't convince herself that it was anything other than what she dreaded it to be.

"Uhh, I-i'm sorry. I-i" Hiccup stuttered out, trying to explain, and sighed in defeat. He looked at her gaping face and bit his lip.

"I like you, Astrid" He told her and she felt her heart skip a beat as she stared back in shock. She felt so much emotion cloud her and she couldn't think straight anymore. She couldn't believe that she felt it too.

She did the only thing she she could do: run. Run away. Away from him.

Not knowing what to do, Astrid ran away from Hiccup. Away, back to her room. She ran so quickly no one could talk to her, even if they did, all she could hear was her heart beating.

She ran away from him, away from her feelings, away from all the confusion. She shut her bedroom door and plopped onto her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Astrid couldn't process what was happening. Her heart pounding at just the thought of him, her mind filling with him, her body wanting to be near him. She didn't understand.

So, Astrid ran. She ran and tried to escape, hoping that it would end what she was feeling.

-One Week Later-

It didn't. Oh Thor, it didn't.

Astrid was still very confused and the feeling never went away for just a second. She couldn't escape them, but she did escape him. Physically, anyways.

The blonde viking sat by her window and stared outside at the scene below. Hiccup, after the incident, had grown to become a great fighter. His father and the tribe were proud of him and decided to send him off to fight at somewhere else.

Her heart dropped at the thought of him leaving and she felt even more feelings added to the huge pile. Astrid closed her eyes and leaned her head back, trying to think.

'Stop thinking about it. Stop feeling sad or happy or excited. Stop making your heart beat quicker. Stop it! Stop these feelings! Stop loving him!' She said in her head and her eyes bursted open.

"I love him" Astrid whispered, realizing the cold hard truth and feeling her heart flutter in agreement.

A horn blew, distracting her from her realization and making her look back at the window. She gasped in horror as she saw Hiccup waiving at the crowd and hugging his dad tightly.

She did the only thing she could do again: run. Run closer. Run to him.

Astrid sprinted out her house and towards the docks at record speed, pushing her way through the crowd. Just when she arrived at the front, she spotted Hiccup boarding the ship.

"Hiccup!" She yelled out and he turned his head, looking for whoever called out his name. The girl ran towards him and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Astrid?" He asked questioningly as she ran in front of him. She sighed and looked away from his gaze.

"I-i don't like you back." She said to him, shaking her head and making him frown.

"I love you" Astrid looked at his face and said softly, her eyes pleading for him to say something back.

Hiccup gaped, not knowing what to say, and stared back into her blue eyes. He gazed into them, feeling love surge through him, and pulled her by the waist into a kiss.

His hands rested firmly on her waist as he kissed her passionately and she smiled in relief, kissing back and lacing her hands around his neck.

The crowd cheered in celebration and the two, but all Astrid could hear was her heart finally being content. The feelings not going away, but actually being used for their purpose.

Because no natter where she went or what she did, they always followed her. They were always and would forever be there, all for him. Feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
42.5K 1K 56
So, if you look at the cover, this story is going to be mixed up as fucking shitšŸ˜‚ This story includes How To Train Your Dragon 1,2, and 3. Also, inc...
14K 224 20
This will contain some Hiccstrid One Shots. I'm a very romantic person so be prepared! šŸ¤­ I love to write about these characters and I hope you enjoy...
4.8K 90 33