The Blueprint of His Heart.

By scopian_16

| ZAEEF BOOK II | "You have a beautiful laugh" she said. "Whatever do you mean?" "When you laugh, it reminds... More

| DISCLAIMER |
| DEDICATION. |
| GLOSSARY |
| PROLOGUE |
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41.
CHAPTER 42.
CHAPTER 43.
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46.
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48.
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50.
CHAPTER 51.
CHAPTER 52.
CHAPTER 53.
CHAPTER 54.
CHAPTER 55.
CHAPTER 56.
CHAPTER 57.
CHAPTER 58.
CHAPTER 59.
CHAPTER 60.
| EPILOGUE |
| AUTHORS NOTE |

CHAPTER 13.

2.6K 262 12
By scopian_16

Chapter 13: Chop Chop.

*

"Oh Allah

Please do not attach my heart

to someone 

or something 

that is not meant 

to be 

mine"

-2am-

*

Aanabia stared at Yazdan yell Mine at Yahyah. She let out a smile when she saw he was protective of the donut. The same ones she bought for him. She had realized his love for them when they met at the café, so the day before when she saw them; she bought it for him. she took in his over all appearence and smirked lightly. 

Dayyam. The guy manages to look good in hoodies and sweats. How?! 

"Ah I see they are fighting over food again" she turned to Zaiha with a small smile.

"As salaam alaikum, Aunty" she said and Zaiha smiled at her.

"Wa alaikum mus salaam, sweetie. How are you?" she asked her, pulling her towards the kitchen.

"Alhamdulillah good. How are you?"

"Ah. Would be better if these two-" Zaiha stood in front of the two tall boys. "Would let me stay calm" she watched Zaiha smile at them sweetly. Aanabia was astonished to see the boys stop their actions upon the arrival of a small and petite woman. Huh.

"Do you two mind not tearing my kitchen down?" she asked them and the boys shrugged.

"In my defense, he would not share food" stated Yahyah and Aanabia raised an eyebrow. Yazdan didn't want to share food? She let out a small laugh and this caused the boys and Zaiha to turn to her. Her cheeks turned slightly pink before she grinned at them sheepishly.

"Ah share food, Yazdan" stated Zaiha and Yazdan shook his head.

"There is chocolate glazed in the fridge. Eat that!" he stated and Yahyah rolled his eyes.

"Instead of screaming Mine like some triggered alpha male, you could have just told me that" replied Yahyah, turning to the fridge. Aanabia grinned at his response.

Mine, huh?

"Of course. Like that would make you stop stealing food" muttered Yazdan, biting off the donut that was on the plate in his hands. Aanabia watched him walk around the kitchen, eating.

"You could just sit and eat, you know" she told him, once he was near her hearing distance. He halted on his tracks and eyed her suspiciously. The look on his face made her laugh a little.

"I am not planning any assassination, if that is what you are worried about" she said and he shrugged before walking way. She watched him leave with a smile.

Cute.

"I don't know whether I should be disturbed by this encounter or awed" Zaiha's voice startled Aanabia, causing her to take a few steps back with a faint pink tinted cheeks. Zaiha smiled at her before patting her head and walking away. Aanabia let out a wishful sigh and checked her watch. She realized she was late.

-

Yazdan was back at the office with Yahyah Rashad. It was Friday and the meeting was looming over their heads like a dark shadow. Yazdan was a normally social anxious person which was why he avoided meeting a lot of people at once. He opted for a one or two people meeting most of the time.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. We have rehearsed this three times in a row so there is absolutely no reason for us to mess this up. Clear?" said Nahal, walking around the conference room with classical lady poise. Yazdan watched Yahyah, stare at her like she was the most beautiful creature to have graced his eyes. Then again, she just might be.

He is so whipped and he doesn't even realize it.

"Clear, Miss. Sadaf" Yazdan raised an eyebrow and an unconscious smile played on his lips at the mention of her surname. The familiar onyx eyes flashed in his mind before he shook his head at the silliness of it. The smile still played.

"Okay. You may go freshen up in the 10 minutes you all have. Before then, be back right here" she stated and Yazdan admired at the authority she held. She reminded him of her older sister so much and again, he shook his head to get rid of her thoughts.

Not the right time to think about random people, Yaz.

Ah but there is no right time. He thought with disdain.

"Why are you shaking your head like a little child, continuously?" whisper-questioned Yahyah from beside him and he tilted his head towards the said person. He raised an eyebrow and Yahyah gave him the 'You-Know' look causing Yazdan to let out a sigh.

"I was admiring how well Miss. Nahal prepared herself" he said, looking at his best friend closely. He saw Yahyah stiffen in his chair. By now, people were piling out of the room. Oh the sweet look on his face. Yazdan silently laughed.

Yazdan was not sure why he said it but upon saying it, he thought he might as well get a reaction from his best friend.

"Ah. Coffee?" as if on the cue, Nahal called out to them. Yazdan watched Yahyah's gaze shift from him to Nahal. He stared at her long enough for her to question him again. He then shook his head before turning to Yazdan.

"I think we might have a problem"

Yazdan smirked.

Before either of them could talk about it, the conference hall went silent. He looked up to see Nahal staring at the mess on the floor with a disdained look.

"I am so sorry, Miss. Sadaf" said one of their employee's and Yazdan glanced at Yahyah, who was also looking at the scene in front of them.

"Are you alright?" Yahyah questioned her, walking over to her and Yazdan followed. He is so concerned. Jeez. Way not to be obvious, Yahyah Rashad.

Nahal looked at his best friend and nodded.

"Yea-Yeah" she muttered, looking down at the mess.

"Get changed. You still have 10 minutes" Yahyah said and Nahal nodded before rushing away.

-

This day could not get any worse. Nahal let out a hefty sigh and stood in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection. She was beautiful, no doubt. She had bright brown eyes and dark eyebrows which were the same color as her hair and high cheekbones. She pinched her cheeks and they flushed red. Letting out a sigh, she began to work on her white blouse.

She had outdone herself for his presentation, today. She wore formal long skirt and a white blouse paired with a beige blazer. Now, the blouse was ruined by coffee and she had nothing to wear.

She let out a whine, before grabbing some tissues and trying to wipe it. The coffee stain spread widely and her eyes widened, much like it.

"Crap. Crap. Crap!" she muttered, pulling out more tissues and trying to get rid of the stains. She checked the time on her watch and realized she had only 5 minutes before they head in.

I am not going to make it. Shit. Now what?

She picked up her phone on the counter and dialed the CEO's number. After two rings, he picked up.

"What is it?" He spoke.

No hi? No Hello? Does he even know it is me?

"Nahal!" his deep voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"I can't make it"

"Why?"

"The coffee. It stained my blouse and now I can't wear it"

"Change then"

"That is the thing. I don't have extra clothes!" She heard him let out a sigh. More like, trying to control himself from yelling at me. Smh. People these days.

"Where are you?" he questioned finally. Nahal's face twisted to that of a confused one.

"Why?"

"Just tell me, Nahal. We don't have time, damn it"

"The restroom by your cabin?" she said, wincing at how stupid she sounded.

"Stay there" Nahal opened her mouth to ask why but he hung up. She heaved another sigh and pushed back the stray hairs on her face. She took out her beige lipstick and applied it lightly before chapping her lips together. At least look good for the CEO. She let out a small laugh.

"I don't get what is so funny in this situation" she jumped up and her hand automatically went to her heart. She looked up to the mirror to see Yahyah Rashad, standing behind her. She turned to him immediately with wide eyes.

"This is a-"

"Ladies restroom. I know. The sign outside says out of bounds for now" he stated and she shrugged before raising an eyebrow.

What are you doing here? 

"What are you doing here?" she voiced out. 

"Here" she looked down at his hands to see a white shirt. She looked back up to him. What am I supposed to do with that again?

"Your blouse is ruined, you said. Wear this and hurry for the presentation"

Nahal let out an outrageous squeak.

"How- What? Why? Who's are these anyway!?" she questioned him finally. The audacity of this man to bring me a random shirt and ask me to wear it!

"Mine. Now change. You have precisely 3 minutes and 42 seconds. Chop Chop!" he said before walking outside. She stared at the shirt in her hands. She did not even realize when he had placed it in hers. Ninja skills. She looked at it before heaving a sigh. His shirt it is. 

*****

Anyone of you excited to watch Kalank? I mean I am. 

Update! 

So perhaps most updates may be a Friday. Maybe. Or not. Either way. Hahaa. 

My exams went good, Jazak Allah Khair for your prayers. I appreciate it. 

Oh IMPORTANT: I wanted to request you guys if you could make banners or covers for my books? If you wish to do it, please let me know so that I can update my email here. (It is okay if you don't wish to. No problem there 😊) Thank you!

Feedback? 

 | R - C - V |

xx,

-aalihha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
23.6K 1.1K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
633K 26.5K 38
2 In Spiritual (13-11-2k18) 3 In Spiritual (9-12-2k17) 4 in spiritual (16-11-2k17) 5 In Spiritual (8-10-2k17) ALHAMDULILAH.... "What the hell you th...
648K 46.2K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...