Carmen | Lana Del Rey x The W...

By beckhamsposh

Darling, darling, doesn't have a problem Lying to herself 'cause her liquor's top shelf ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 17

183 4 0
By beckhamsposh

-a few days later-
"darling darling doesn't have a problem, lying to herself cause her liquors top shelf..." I sang to myself drunkly as I pour another shot. I begin to feel tears well up in my eyes as I think about the events of the other night. Abel and I were working on his song at his studio and we got into a big fight after we finished his songs, he accused me of cheating on him again. I didn't fuck around and he still thinks I did, I didn't. He's such an ass sometimes Jesus. He said whatever we were, we were over. He said I wasn't good for him, said I was too young. I feel tears run down my Cheeks and throw my drink to the side, "l-lizzy..." I hear my sister say from behind me, "what?! What do you want Chuck?!" I yell at her. "lizzy- y-youre scaring me..." "Shut up!" I yell at her. She comes closer and hugs me, "Lizzy, he's gonna miss you." She says. I hug her back and cry into her shoulder, "I miss him Chuck, it-its all my fault. I did this!" I sob into her shirt. "did you...did you love him?" she asks me, "I don't know Chuck..." I say truthfully. "Chuck why don't you...go over your friends house or something?" I say to her, "Carmen-" "please Chuck..." I say to her. She hugs me, "Carmen p-please don't do anything stupid..." She says to me. I give her a small smirk and nod, "come back tomorrow." I say to her.
-the next day-
At my 5th beer I'm still crying. My tears falling into the empty glass in front of me that once held vodka. I look at the awards ive gotten, all over my walls and on shelves of my office. "All this shit and I cant keep myself from drinking." I say angrily and drunk. I look at myself in the mirror, a broken drunk star. And I'll probably die like one. A junkie. I will only be remembered by being dead. My thoughts are interrupted by the chime of the elevator. I walk into my living room and see Abel standing there, "Carmen, are you okay?" He asks me. I wipe my tears away and give him a smile, "yes of course! Would you like a drink?" I ask him as I look at him. "N-no..." He says looking at me. "So whats up?" I ask him taking a swig of my beer. "I came to see you...if you were alright..." He said. "I've never been fucking better!" I slur with a fake smile. He takes my drink away placing it on the table next to us. "Stop...please..." He whispers coming closer to me, "Stop what?" I mumbled looking at him, "the drinking, the lies...the drugs...please stop..." He says looking into my eyes. I stare at him, "why? No one fucking cares anymore, I'm just a junkie" I sniffled. "Your true fans care, Chuck cares, I care..." He said looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry about the other day Carmen, I, my ex, she cheated before on me and I always see you with other guys Carmen, it just, scares me Car..." He mumbles bringing my chin up so I was looking at him. I feel tears running down my cheeks, "I don't even know if I can trust you Tesfaye, we weren't even together." I slur to him.
"Are you sure you don't want a drink?" I asked him showing him the vodka, "Give me some..." He says looking up at me. I grab is the bottle and bring in two cups. I sit down next to Abel and pour us each a drink, "Carmen, Chuck said you tried to kill yourself." He said concerned. "She's lying." i say placing my drink down and taking out a ciggerate. "Are you just gonna keep lying to me?" He says angrily, "no one asked you to come and fucking yell at me." I said as I light it and take a long drag, "Elizabeth you might not care about your life but I do!" Abel says staring at me, "Then why the fuck did you break up with me?!" I asked him angrily, "we were never together remember?!" He says angrily, "fuck you Tesfaye!" I yell at him, he rolls his eyes, "Carmen I was sick of fucking a little girl." he says "what the fuck are you talking about?! I'm almost 18 Abel!" I said angrily, "it's not that, you're acting like one!" He says back, "what are you talking about?!" I say back just as pissed, "the partying, the drinking, the attitude, I just wanted it to stop! You're so damn immature!" He says looking into my eyes, "Abel, I'm sorry that's how you fucking feel but that's who I am!" I say angrily, "Well I don't wanna be that kind of person anymore!" Abel says to me, "what?! What are you talking about?!" I yell back. His eyes widened, "fuck! Ahhh!" He yells on pure anger, "what is it what aren't you telling me Abel?!" "Just shut up Carmen!" He screams at me, I slap him, I don't know why I just do, he looks at me surprised, "I hate you!" He yells at me, I felt my heart shatter, "f-fine! J-just leave! I knew this would happen anyway!" I scream at him. "Get out!" I yell at him throwing my glass at him but missing hitting the wall and shattering. I feel tears streaming down my face as Abel goes into the elevator and leaves. After he leaves I decide to go out. I go to my room and look into the mirror seeing my mascara running down my face. I grab a makeup wipe and wipe it off, then reapplying it. I don't fucking need him. I think as I go to my closet and grab a short black skirt and crop top then doing my hair and grabbing one of my small purses and slipping on my high heels. I grab my Midas jacket, (the one in Lizzy Grant guys) and go into the elevator and go downstairs to my jaguar. I can't believe Chuck told him about last night, I didn't want anyone to know. I drive to a bar and look around, I knew he was going to be here, "Carmen?" I hear Francesco say from behind me. I smile and turn around to see him, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while..." I say to him, "you wanna go do a few lines with me?" Fran asks me I smile and nod, following him upstairs. We sit down with some other guys and Fran looks at me expecting something. I roll my eyes and hand him a roll of 20s, "can I have fun now Fran?" I ask him. He smiles, "of course darling." he says smiling. I take out another $20 and roll it up. Tonight will be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 30 9
"Ren's warm forehead presses against mine, and I feel his breath tickle my cheek as he speaks. "I could lose myself in the scent of your skin," he mu...
509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...
315K 8.3K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...
125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.