Opposite worlds »punk h.s

By oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... More

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 84

7.6K 277 97
By oceanharryx

[Harry]

"You said this place was not so big."

"I just assumed it," I sighed. "Can I buy a beer?"

"If you buy one for me."

"Of course, Lucy. Let's go."

"No, stop!" I obeyed and looked at her face.  "I was joking, I don't want to drink with you," she furrowed her brows.

I gently hit my forehead with the palm of my hand repeatedly and Lucy grabbed my hand to stop me.

"What is wrong with you Harry?" She said, and her eyes were full of concern.

"It was weird, right?" She nodded in response. "I'm sorry, Lucy."

"It's weird that a tough guy full of tattoos is hitting himself on the forehead," she half smiled and pulled me by the hand. "We haven't seen the restrooms."

We walked to the restrooms and Lucy got into the women and I entered towards the men doors, only to check but Cassie was not there. We got out of the restrooms area, Lucy grabbed my hand and I didn't even have to ask.

"Do you think she has left?"

"Why would she do that? She can't leave you here," I looked at her worried. "And where the hell is Cameron?"

"Not your problem."

"Once he starts looking for you I'll break his fucking face."

"No way, Styles," Lucy stopped and my eyes never left her face. "Cassie!" She waved and her friend that was standing between the people. "I was looking for you."

"Wow, what the hell?" It's first thing Cassie said, her gaze on our hands.

Lucinda got rid of my grasp and clapped her hands.

"I was worried, where were you?"

"In the restroom, I didn't feel very well," Cassie shrugged.

"I called you; you should check your phone."

"Okay, mom," Cassie rolled her eyes and I stifled a giggle. "I'll leave you two alone, I'll go back with Cameron."

“Let me talk to Cameron"

"No, go away."

"No way—"

"This moment of peace is over, now go, Harry, please," she sighed.

I rolled my eyes and started walking.

"Are you really going to do this? Are you going to act this way? How dare you?" She questioned following me.

"I just want to protect you!" I replied frustrated and turned towards her. She stepped back and I hope she can see the intensity of my gaze and how angry I am.

I acted peacefully because she needed to find her friend but I never forgot the fact that Cameron is here and he invited her to this place. Lucinda doesn't belong here and he knows that. His intentions are not good and I know it, but how can I make her understand? It's Lucinda, she is a good person and so naive, I bet she doesn't even suspect about him.

"Lucy, Taylor is dangerous, Cameron's dangerous, Kevin is dangerous, remember Kevin?" She nodded. "Cameron used to harass my sister."

"Impossible."

"Like he was obsessed with her, he used to follow her."

"You're lying, no way. Gemma saw him the other day and said nothing about it."

"My sister can be silly sometimes, she didn't take it seriously but I did. Listen I'm telling the truth, trust no one."

"Don't tell me to trust you because when I did it it was a big mistake,” she said and my jaw dropped.

I ran my fingers through my hair and I want to pull my hair out.

"Just come with me, I'll take you home and you'll be fine."

"I don't want to, I'm fine," she shrugged. "And-and you probably think I don't belong here, right?"

"No, this is not—“

"Why not? Maybe it's the fact that I look like a silly girl, right?” She raised her eyebrows. "Or because I'm not like the girls that are here or because it is quite obvious that I have never been to places like these. Or perhaps it may be that you don't want me here, because you feel sorry for me—"

"Lucy, no," I shook my head. "That is not the reason. I just want you to be safe, I really am worried about you. "

"And when did you realize that? Was when I escaped that night while you were yelling 'goodbye Lucy'? "

Holy crap, holy fucking shit.

"Lucy, enough. Are you listening to yourself? God, you are not like this. "

"No, I am not. I'm just who I am with the people who deserve it. I was too nice to you Harry," she shook her head and looked down.

"Lucy, this place is toxic, Cameron is toxic. He's probably acting as the good redheaded but slowly he will fill your head with lies. "

"No, he is pretty good."

"Pretty good in what?" I questioned and took a step toward her but Lucinda quickly stepped back.

"Again, is not your problem."

Fuck my life, clearly is not problem but curiosity is like a poison and it’s killing me.

"About what you said I want to talk to you about it but—"

"I don't wanna hear, I don't want to know," she shook her head and looked at me annoyed by my presence. "I want to stay here with Cameron and I want you to go, Harry."

Everything has changed so much and I can't believe she is Lucinda that I met. I used to hurt her with my silly words at the beginning and now it's her turn.

I always end up ruining everything, I ruined things with Angelina, Emily, with my parents, Gemma, Eric and I screwed myself stealing things I should not have from Taylor and now I've done the same with Lucy. I don't want to feel this way, I feel miserable and I hope she doesn't feel that way; I don't want her to feel that way.

I grabbed her body and threw it over my shoulder.

"Let me go!" Lucy screamed but I didn't obey. I have no idea what I'm doing right now. "Let me go, Harry!" She screamed but people just laugh or whistle or just doesn't care.

"Help!" Lucy shouted once we are out of bar. She pounded her fist on my back and that hurt. "Help, he's going...going to rape me!" She shouted in the middle of the street but people just laughed and watched us other more carefully while I'm carrying Lucy's body. Her words are ridiculous, I'd never do that.

I released her from my grip because she is hitting me too much and she is completely mad.

"But what is—?"

"I told you that we are dealing with dangerous people!" I interrupted, raising my voice. "I'll ask you one more time, what are you doing with him?"

"Is not your problem!" She yelled and it always surprises me every time she raises her voice. "Stop chasing me."

 I'm not chasing, maybe I've watched a couple of times but I refuse to admit it, plus those are not my intentions.

"Gemma told me you've been asking for me and that you spied us when we were in boxing classes...What's wrong with you Harry? Leave me alone! "

Her neck catches my attention because there is a mole I have never seen, my eyes focused on her collarbone where there also is another cute mole I've never seen. What? Eyes up, Styles!

"I was just trying to protect you!" I blurted out suddenly.

 I'd rather not talk about what she said about me and spying Lucy in the same sentence.

"When you had your chance you didn't do it," she replied before her little hands push my body. Her strength is not enough but still I step back, not by her push but for her words.

"I know I didn't but now I'm trying to help!"

Lucy shook her head and rubbed her hands over her face.

"Gemma told me that and Eric told me that you and Emily forced him to say the truth, why don't you just leave me alone?" She sighed. "I don't need you to take care of things for me, neither you nor Emily."

"I didn't do that, he is lying, you have to believe me," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Plus you'll end up hurt if you keep wasting your time with Cameron. He's dangerous; it's not hard to understand, Lucy."

"I don't think anyone can hurt me the way you did," a sad smile appeared on her face and then she pushed me, again and again. God, she's angry.

"Stop hitting me!" I grabbed her wrists and her eyes met mine, she still has the same brightness I've seen since the first time I met her.

"Stop chasing me!" She growled with flushed cheeks and I can see something in her eyes, I think she's going to cry. "Leave me alone and-and go back to your precious Emily because that's where you belong!"

I wanted to say something but the words are hanging in the air. Lucy turned around and made ​​her way back to the bar. She looked at me once more before walking in and I stood there thinking about what happened and about her.

+

[Lucy]

"Happy Birthday Sheldon!" I said as soon as I see him. I gave him a big hug and he pretends to cough as if I were choking him.

"Thank you, Lucinda Fray."

"Here's your present, hope you like it," I handed to him the gift and he just smiled.

I greeted the other boys with a kiss on the cheek and stood next to Marcel.

"You are late and you're the last one. We were tired of waiting but finally we are all here. "

"What about Mandy?" I asked looking at the others.

"Mandy Edwards has left this group."

"What? You can't decide that, "I shook my head.

"Mandy Edwards has decided to follow her basic instincts and chose what we all call 'love' above her true friends, what a shame," Sheldon faked a heavy sigh.

"We called her but she said she had something to do with her boyfriend Ryan," Leonard shrugged.

"Oh, I see."

"Are we ready?!?" We responded with a big 'yes' in unison toward Marcel and then we headed to Leonard's car.

"For a moment I thought you were gonna leave us too, Lucinda Fray."

"Why, Sheldon? I'd would never do that, you guys are my friends. "

"We doubt for a moment but we are glad that you're here," Howard spoke. "It's good to have a woman in the group, many dicks are not good," I gave a look of confusion towards Howard and I decided not answer because I didn't understand the meaning of his words.

"We thought you would abandon us for that rare specimen or I rather say that caveman named Harry Styles."

"He's not a caveman," I tried to defend Harry but there was no sense in doing so.

"Honestly, yes, he is. If we could take a moment to analyze that boy, can I do it?" Sheldon looked at us and the boys rolled their eyes and I heard some groans but that didn't matter to Cooper. "All that boy does is hunt which in our modern time would be eat, he stays with his mob which would be to stay with his friends and he has sexual intercourse or coitus interruptus if he doesn't want to his partner to get pregnant."

"I have nothing to say against it," I shrugged. I didn't want to talk about it.

"I apologize because I could explain this in more detail but I really want to get to the cinema," Sheldon said and smiled awkwardly.

"What are we going to watch?" Marcel asked from the front seat.

"Something of science fiction."

"I want to see something scary," Howard said at the same as Sheldon.

"Something scary? Is it necessary? "

"I can hug you if you're afraid," Howard raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head.

"I am the birthday boy, I think the tradition is let me choose because I'll have to wait another 365 days to have this power again," Sheldon said and everyone nodded.

"I have a question, Mr. Anderson has spoken to you guys?" I asked.

"Yes, he has," Leonard smiled. "Apparently there will be another contest but this time is a science contest."

"I'm already looking for that," Sheldon smiled.

"I just want the money."

"Oh, Howard, knowledge is an eternal source but the money disappear, plus what would you want that piece of paper?"

"To buy things?" He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Money is just a piece of paper that controls the entire human race and it made all we see around, however, knowledge is peace and the future," he sighed. "No one understands my brilliant mind."

"Money can guide to knowledge, have you thought about it?" Raj finally spoke.

"Your opinion is irrelevant, Rajesh Koothrappali," Sheldon said and looked at the window.

"You have to admit that at the end of the day the money is equally important because without it you'd probably be naked right now," I spoke and Sheldon looked me straight away without expression on his face.

"You caught me off the guard with your comment, I think you're very smart, Lucinda Fray, after me, of course."

"I'm flattered," I joked.

"Now you're the only woman in the group, how do you feel?" Sheldon asked. "Polygamy is legal in 47 countries, imagine if we were in one of those, in another life we could all probably be your husbands."

"But here this is not allowed, Sheldon."

"Oh, poor Lucy, that's what you think, I saw a documentary the other day, take are of yourself."

The rest of the trip to the cinema was full of Sheldon's monologues and all of us was just nodding or releasing monosyllabic as a response.

Once we got to the cinema we choose an action movie. Sheldon had read about special effects and he wanted to analyze the film. We bought food and Howard was polite and wanted to buy something for me but I refused.

"I'm sorry that things with Harry didn't work out, Lucy," Leonard blurted out suddenly beside me. "I don't know what happen between you two but love is complicated."

"Exactly," I shrugged.

"I talked to him the other day," Leonard smiled proud of himself. "I mean, at first I wanted to threaten him but then I was scared, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Leonard. It is not necessary," I patted his shoulder.

"Oh and sorry about that boy Eric, he was funny," I nodded, "but I always felt that he was making fun of us."

"Yes, he tends to do that but it doesn't matter anymore because we are no longer together."

"Why did he call you squirrel?" I gulped and I realize that talking about Eric makes me feel sad. I really thought he was my friend. "Oh, sorry, I didn't want to make this awkward. Let's talk about something else, I-i have chocolate!" He reached out a small package to me but I shook my head.

"He called me squirrel because I ate like a squirrel," I smiled softly and Leonard nodded and just cut with his questions.

"Leonard," I whispered as the movie began. "Did you ask something to Harry?"

"I asked for an advice. At first he didn't recognize me but I said I was your friend and he was kind to me. "

"Kind?" Leonard nodded.

"I'm sorry I talked to him, I guess he is your enemy."

"Hey, it's okay, never mind. I am glad that he has been kind to you. "

The whole movie is full of action. I barely breathe or blink while I was watching the movie. It's really good and full of special effects which should be great for Sheldon.

Once the movie is over we decided to eat something. We have to go for Thai food because it was Sheldon's choice.

I'm really happy to be with the boys but I wish Mandy was here. Being the only girl feels weird.

"We shouldn't be intimidated by people from school, their brains are not evolving, they are not evolving. In this food chain we are the lions, not them, we are like the plants and they would not survive without us. I'm pretty sure we will end up being their bosses, "Sheldon admitted.

"Probably," Marcel smiled. "I hope that happens."

We eat our meal between conversations and laughter. I swear to God I'm about to let out a sound of pleasure because the food is incredibly good.

My phone rang in my pocket and when I grabbed it the call was over. It's an unknown number. I left the phone on the table and after 5 minutes my phone is ringing again.

"Hi?"

"Lucy? Oh, hello!"I heard a female voice that I didn't recognize.

"I'm sorry but who is calling?"

"Oh, I knew you would not recognize me. It’s Anne Cox, Harry's mother, "I started to cough brutally, choking due to the noodles.

"Are you okay?" Howard whispered and I nodded.

"Is everything alright, Lucy? Somebody pat your back if you're choking, honey. "

"It's okay, I'm-I'm fine Mrs. Cox,” I breathed and suddenly I felt nervous.

Marcel looked at me confused and I have the same face. Why is calling me Harry's mother?

"Good, I'm glad. I know this is going to sound so confusing but I wanted you to have dinner with us. "

"Excuse me?"

"A dinner, honey. You and Harry, it would be lovely," I didn't answer; I don't understand what is happening. "Oh, I know it's been a long time since the last time we met. I've been busy with my business and now we opened another bakery in the city. I've been to Harry's house a couple of times but you're never there, I talked to him but Harry always has an excuse. He said you were sick, then that you traveled, one day he said you two broke up and then you were back together but that you were too busy with your studies and family. "

I blinked confused and almost completely in shock at the words of Anne.

"He gave me two fake phone numbers of yours but I spoke to Gemma and she gave me this one, I didn't know you were friends."

"Yes, ahm, we-we are," I replied nervous and bewildered.

"So, what do you say? It would be lovely to have you and Harry here, you two have lasted so long. I knew you were the right girl for my son. "

I closed my eyes and held my desire to tell her that we were not together but I didn't do it only for the fact that I was enjoying hearing her say the opposite of reality.

I opened my mouth and I was about to tell the truth but I don't have to be the one to say it that we are not together. Harry should do it and her mother should know that her son is a liar.

"Thank you and I'll talk to Harry, Mrs. Cox."

"Great! This is great. I have to go, honey.  If you need anything you can contact me over here. "

"Thank you, Mrs. Cox, bye," I hung up and collapsed on the seat.

Why he didn't tell her that we are no longer together? This is so stressful. Once again I have to go talk to Harry, it seems as if all roads lead me back to him.

I pressed my temples with my fingers and let out a big sigh. I have to go see him and not tomorrow, it has to be today, I want to clarify this as soon as possible.

Hearing Anne's words swelled my heart with false hopes. I wonder what would have happened to us if we were still together, if nothing had happened that night. How would be things between me and Harry? Would we be together,  would we be strong, would we support each other? Would he be for me, would I be there for him? I closed my eyes and the only answer that came to my mind was: Yes. I'd be unconditional and always loyal to Harry because at the end I was in love with him. Was? I could slap myself because I'm a big liar.

Harry told me he missed me and confirmed that it was true and it nearly killed me on the spot. The fact that he went to more than 10 bars just to get me it almost killed me for the second time. When he helped me and took care of me and when he cried for what happened that night it also killed me. He helped me that time when Cameron was drunk, Harry threatened him after that and he did it for me. When I blacked out and he took me to the hospital and thought I was going to die, it was the sweetest thought that ever crossed from his mind, and when I fainted in physical education and he took me to Mrs. Green, the nurse of our school. Gemma told me that he followed us a few times and he asked about me every time he saw his sister. How am I supposed to feel about that? I was on the verge of collapse.

This is too much for me; Harry is too much for me. It's amazing the fact that all roads lead me back to him.

I looked at my food and suddenly I have no appetite. I tried to chat with the boys but I felt I couldn't join the conversation. There were just failed attempts at communication.

We returned to Sheldon's house and they played and I stood next to Marcel reading a comic. I told him about Anne and that Harry never told her that our thing was never real.

"I would have told her but I have not seen his mother in a while, she has been too busy."

"Okay. Should I talk to him? "

"Yeah, I guess, or Anne will keep calling you, don't you think?"

"Fine, I will do it."

I rested my cheek against my knee and hugged my legs.

"I always end up back at him, it's odd."

"Fate?"

"That does not exist, Marcel."

I decided to drop it and played with my friends but I lost every single time. I couldn't concentrate and I blame Harry Styles.

A couple of hours later I said goodbye to my friends and I took a taxi. I got off a street before of Harry's house just in case I regret it and decide to run away.

The words I said the last time came out so easily and I couldn't recognize myself. Maybe it was the beer I drank that gave me courage. Harry was angry but after everything I said his expression seemed to...softened? I don't know how that's possible but at least that's what I think.

I got rid of my braid and combed my hair with my fingers. I cleaned my glasses and squeezed my cheeks to give a natural color. I don't even understand why I'm doing this.

My fingers cling to the strap of my bag as I walk to the next street. Harry's neighborhood remains as I remember it, houses with different colors and some kids playing around. I walked past two teenagers who were smoking a cigar and I tried not to breathe the toxic smoke. It seems an eternal road to get his house but when I'm at his door my whole body is on alert.

"Remember why you came," I whispered to myself.

I rang the bell and suddenly I regret what I just did. What if Emily is here? What if Louis opens the door? Why my brain gave me this stupid idea? I should have called or talked to him in school, I knew it.

I stepped back and I'm almost ready to run when the door opened. I have to look down because Charlie is in front of me.

"Lu!" He said and hugged my leg.

"Hey, Charlie," I smiled and bent down in front of him. “Are you with your babysitter?" Charlie didn't answer and he just hit my glasses with his little hand.

"Charlie!?" I shuddered when I heard Harry's voice.

I grabbed the hand of little Charlie and walked to the opened door. My eyes quickly scanned Harry's living room and I have so many memories from here.

"Charlie!" I heard his footsteps through the stairs.

I don't know how my eyes didn't explode when I saw Harry. He is only wearing a pair of yellow shorts and that's all. I can see all his amazing tattoos and I have to press my lips into a thin line. I love his tattoos so much; I have an obsession with every single one of it. I just wish I could touch and kiss him. Again, I don't know how my eyes didn't explode.

"Hi, Lucy," he said very calm and rested his hand on the door frame. I had to step back because suddenly I feel he is very close. "Lucy?" He smirked.

I shook my head and answered a weak ‘hello’. He is so handsome that hurts, my hands hurt from touching his face as I did before.

How am I supposed to concentrate? There is no way to do it when the guy you used to date is completely and utterly stunning and unbelievably cute.

Charlie got rid of my grip and walked into the house.

"A-are you taking care of Charlie?" I managed to make the question.

"Yes, Gemma is working now," I nodded and we stared at each other for a few seconds. Only silence and intense gazes, green eyes pierced me.

"Hm, I-I had to talk to you about something," I spoke and looked everywhere but his face.

 I'm too nervous because he is almost naked in front of me and he didn't seem to mind. The only good thing is that apparently he can't notice how nervous I am.

"Are you cold? You can come in if you want, "he asked, but I refused.

"Hm, your mother called me," I began and he threw his hands into his pockets.

"Oh, fuck. Lucy, about that I—"

"Lu, Lu!" Charlie returned to us and hugged my leg again.

I carried Charlie in my arms and he was holding something in his hand, it looked like a ball.

"What is it, Charlie?" I grabbed his hand and it’s an animal that is moving in Charlie's hand.

"Lucy, can you give me Charlie? Please Lucy," I heard Harry's voice and I looked at him and he seemed nervous for some reason.

I grabbed the animal and it's a hamster...it's...it's my hamster.  The hamster Harry bought for me.

"Sherlock?" I asked confused and I looked at the hamster and then back to Harry. 

Don't kill me please and don't even ask, I have no idea what I did on this chapter. Lots of love beautiful people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.7K 20
Having a rough past is one thing but moving in with the bad boy is on a whole new level of bad ~~~~~~~ COMPLETED ✔️✔️ I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS L...
500K 14.6K 30
❝Sometimes, a bad boy can be good for a girl.❞ cover by: ParisLove- trailer by: novemberdreamer
78.7K 1.1K 32
Not everything is as it seems Not everyone tells the truth Don't go somewhere you don't belong Don't trust anyone in a gang Let life do what it wants...
635K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...