Devoted S.M

By worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... More

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Twenty-four•

1.9K 57 10
By worstofyou

Homesick by Dua Lipa
'Angels all over that watch over you'

FLASHBACK-
9TH AUGUST 2019 [00:46AM]

[Third Person]

As Kyle and Liam pushed through the crowd of screaming people they scanned their eyes everywhere for any sight of Shawn.

"Get to the bathroom, Eloise said he was in there!" Liam shouted desperately above the noise, deep down fearing for his bestfriend's life.

With each few steps another gun shot would follow, neither of them knowing who was the victim of each shot.

They were treading blood with each step, having to shift between bodies which were sprawled out across the ground. Liam and Kyle couldn't put a name to any of the faces, only because they refused to look down at the blood massacre beneath them.

"Shawn!" Kyle began shouting as Liam's wide eyes searched frantically around the room.

Not only was Liam searching for Shawn, but he was also searching for the shooter or shooters. He could only hear them, that's all anyone could hear. It was as if they were hidden.

"The toilets are over there, come on!" Kylie exclaimed before grabbing onto Liam's arm and tugging him straight towards the bathroom.

As Kyle forcefully pushed opened the bathroom door much to their amazement Shawn was just casually stood there washing his hands in the sink.

"Oh hey guys" Shawn smiled as he looked towards where his two shocked bestfriends stood.

"What the hell Shawn!" Liam widened his eyes before storming over to Shawn, Kyle locking the bathroom door behind them.

"What?" Shawn knitted his eyebrows together as he turned off the tap and began shaking his wet hands dry.

"Have you heard nothing while you've been in here?" Kyle gasped as he joined the two of them.

"I've heard screaming, good party right?" Shawn smirked proudly as his  gorgous dimples unknowingly pierced his cheeks for the last time.

"No Shawn, that's not why everyone's screaming" Liam's voice grew scared and angry as Shawn just stood there completely clueless.

"There's a shooter, he's shooting everyone out there who gets in his way" Kyle explained as Shawn's eyes immediately widened.

He felt his heart rate begin to increase rapidly as his skin immediately turned boiling. His lips were no longer aligned into a smile, but instead they were dropped into such a terrified expression.

Within the few seconds that passed for Shawn to process this information his thoughts were immediately taken over by Elle. Every muscle in him tightened at the thought of her being out there with the shooter.

"Elle! Is she okay?" Shawn panicked, clear fear screaming in his eyes.

"She's fine, she's out of the building" Liam answered causing Shawn to let out an enormous sigh of relief.

Even though the feeling of fear for Elle had left Shawn he was now taken over by a feeling of desire to see her. He desired and craved the feeling of her in his arms, he just needed to see and feel that she was okay.

"Okay, well now how the hell do we get out of here?" Shawn then worried but before anyone could speak again a loud thud and crash began to repetitively hit against the door.

As all three boys turned their heads towards the door it's frame began shaking, someone obviously trying so hard to get in.

"What now?" Kyle breathed heavilyz keeping his voice to a whisper just incase it was the shooter behind the door.

"We have to open it" Shawn said as Liam and Kyle looked at him with the most uncertain looks on their faces.

"What?" Liam rose his eyebrows at Shawn, only thinking about how stupid his idea was.

"What if that's someone I know, or you know? What if they need help?" Shawn suggested.

Typical Shawn

It was typical of him to put anyone else's safety before his. He knew that there was a 50% chance that it was the shooter outside that door, but he would never be able to live with himself if he didn't take his chance in saving a person's life who needed it.

He knew it was the right thing to do. Even though he feared that when he opens that door that the gunman will be stood there, he'd rather be wrong then knowing he was right and never saving that person's life.

"I get that, but what about our lives Shawn? What if we go out there and we get shot?" Liam opposed as Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Elle was always right about you, you're such a negative ass"  Shawn scoffed before storming over to the bathroom door.

"Excuse me, what?" Liam argued.

Shawn just rolled his eyes, the last thing he wanted to do right now bring arguing with Liam. It wasn't the time, nor the place.

As Shawn placed his hand on the handle he placed his other on the key, trying to bring himself to unlock it.

"If you unlock that then you're going to get all three of us killed" Liam threatened.

Kyle just remained silent, something which he had always found best when Liam and Shawn would rarely come to blows with eachother.

"Do you wanna die knowing that the last conversation we had was this?" Shawn shot back as Liam scoffed, anger filling his eyes.

"Fine, you unlock that door, but I swear to god that I will not be responsible if you get shot. All of this is on you" Liam said bitterly.

Shawn's jaw locked together tightly as he felt his muscles begin to tense up, almost enough to give him cramp.

"You're a coward Liam" Shawn's voice was harsh as those words stabbed right through Liam.

As Liam's eyes stared at Shawn with blazing fire Shawn just returned the same hazy glare. Without another word exchanged Shawn turned the key before pulling the door open, his eyes squeezing shut for a second had he braced himself.

His eyes immediately opened as he felt a body fall against his chest his hands automatically going to their shoulders to hold them up.

"Daniel!" Kyle gasped, calling out his brother's name as the guy in Shawn's hands struggled to lift his weak head up.

"They got me in the leg" Daniel's breathing was unsteady as Kyle rushed over to the pair of them.

As Shawn carefully passed Daniel over to Kyle so he was steady on his face he could see Liam staring at them in the corner of his eye.

Lifting his head up to look at Liam Shawn gave him the most disgusted expression, telling him 'I told you so'.

"Let me check that the coast is clear and then the rest of you can come out" Shawn said down to Kyle as he nodded in response.

Shawn then turned around before walking towards the opened bathroom door.

Peering his eyes out of the door he could see the commotion of people in the far end of the room. Stepping out of the bathroom he then began roaming his eyes from side to side in the darkness.

"Shawn" Liam's voice echoed from behind.

As Shawn turned around Liam had now joined him outside of the bathroom.

"What are doing here?" Shawn scowled.

"I came to apologise" Liam sighed.

"Oh forget it Liam, it's really not the time" Shawn rolled his eyes as Liam fell back into the same glare.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Liam fired.

"Seriously Liam, stop" Shawn gritted his teeth, worried of the two of them making too much noise.

Liam remained silent as the two of them found eachother in a face off of glares. As Shawn watched Liam intently he noticed how his once so angry glare began fading into fear and haze.

With Liam's sudden expression change Shawn began to furrow his eyebrows in confusion and question.

That's when Shawn felt something come up against his back, something hot and hard pushing into his skin.

Shawn felt his body freeze as he heard a click echo from behind him.

"Turn around" the cold voice hammered into Shawn's head.

Suffering with fear Shawn began to turn around, the metal object follwoung from his back and to his chest.

As Shawn looked forward he felt his heart pound even harder. There a man, dressed in all black, stood holding a gun to Shawn's chest.

All Shawn could see was his dark eyes staring back at him, emotionless.

"What do you want?" Shawn's breathing became shaky and heavy as he tried to ignore the intimidating stare the gunman had on him.

The gunman didn't say anything but instead he replied with pulling the trigger.

As the bullet pierced through Shawn's skin an excruciating scream erupted from Shawn's lips. His body immediately slouched to the floor as he clutched onto his chest, the agonising pain burning every part of him.

Groans constantly filled Shawn's ears as he tried to lift his body up from the ground. Turning his head over his shoulder he could see a shocked Liam just standing there, doing nothing to help him.

"Liam, help-" Shawn's voice croaked as he tried to hold his shaky hand up in the air for Liam to pull him up.

Liam just remained standing there, his eyes wide with fear as he seemed frozen to one spot.

"I'm so-" Shawn's apology was cut short as he felt a hard pounding fire into the back of his head.

And with that he felt everything turn numb, his body completely falling to the ground as everything faded into darkness

++++++
Anyone got a new opinion on Liam now?
Also I thought you guys deserved a double update tonight, considering I haven't posted in a while!
Please comment & vote
💕💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...
118K 5.9K 147
He said he loves me. Shawn actually said the words I've never wanted anything more in my life, yet for some reason...it doesn't feel right. Is it b...
490K 12.8K 64
𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙒𝙉 𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙎 ; [completed&edited] ❝call it what you want. but sooner or later, I'll be more...