Devoted S.M

By worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... More

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Twenty•

2.1K 64 23
By worstofyou

Crazy In Love - Remix by Beyoncé
'I look and stare so deep in your eyes'

00:24am
9th August 2019

Sitting on Shawn's lap his arms were wrapped around the front of me as we took a short rest from all the dancing.

My fingers fiddled with Shawn's hands as they layed against my stomach, my head fallen back onto his chest as he rested his on the top of mine.

"Thankyou for doing all of this" Shawn whispered as I tiredly smiled at his words, watching everyone as they continued to dance and socialise.

"Like I said, anything for you" I replied as I flicked my eyes up slightly to see Shawn smiling out at the dance floor.

"It's been so much fun, and even though I'm really drunk right now I know I won't forget a single second of this" Shawn laughed lightly before returning his eyes back down at me.

"Neither will I" I smiled warmly as I lifted my head up, moving my body round so I could face him.

Letting my legs dangle off the side of Shawn's lap I turned my body to the side our faces could be near one another. Taking my hand up to the side of his face I rested my thumb on his peached chin as the rest of my palm cupped his cheek.

As my touch lingered against his skin I watched with such grace as his smile broadened into such a beautiful light.  Matching his smile I then lent forward and closed my eyes, connecting my lips perfectly onto his.

Feeling Shawn softly kiss back I then felt his hand go to my waist as his fingers lingered down my sides.

I then felt Shawn's other hand come up to the side of my neck, his thumb moving along my jaw, as his other fingers brushed through the back of my hair.

"Elle?" Shawn hummed as our lips parted for a minor second before falling back onto one another's.

"Hmm" I replied in response, not wanting to lose the taste of his lips.

"I-" Shawn breathed out heavily as he took his lips off mine.

Opening my eyes I was surprised to see him already a little out of breath, which was probably influenced by alcohol.

"What?" I asked, a little concerned as he back pulling a face and scrunching his nose up.

"I really need the toilet" he whined before flinging his head back.

"Oh, sorry" I smirked to myself, my cheeks slightly blushed as I hopped off his lap.

Looking back at him he still had his head flung back like a toddler, his hand going over his crotch as if to hold in.

"Hurry up and go, I was enjoying kissing you" I rose my eyebrows as I went over and tugged on Shawn's hands for him to get up.

"Can't get enough can you?" Shawn smirked like a smug drunk as his swirling intoxicated eyes beamed at me.

"Just get up" I rolled my eyes as Shawn eventually stood up from his chair, his hands still in mine.

Towering over me Shawn gave me a big, half drunk, smile before leaning down and pecking a kiss on my cheek before leaving a stained taste on my lips.

Smiling into the kiss Shawn then lent back and threw me one last signature smile.

"I'll be as quick as possible, don't go anywhere" Shawn grinned before letting go of my hands and dissapearing off into the crowd.

Once Shawn was out of sight I turned around in the opposite direction to see Heidi and Emily walking towards me, unsurprisingly with another drink in their hands.

"Where did lover boy dissapear off to?" Emily smirked before sipping some of her drink.

"He went to the toilet" I smiled, rolling my eyes at her evident teasing.

"He's all over you tonight" Heidi added as I reached up to my ponytail and tightened it, some of the curls having now dropped.

"When is he not though? I mean it's Shawn" Emily replied as I laughed quietly to myself.

"He's just a very affectionate guy, why would anyone complain about that?" I grinned before stepping back into my heels which I had previously taken off due to sore feet.

"And he still hasn't proposed?" Emily widened her eyes.

Feeling my lips agape a little I wasn't sure on what to say, considering I hadn't told anyone about what had happened between Shawn and I.

"He has hasn't he?" Heidi beamed as her eyes widened in excitement.

"Well, not exactly" I sighed as I flung my arms up into the air.

"What do you mean?" Heidi laughed with a piercing smile as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Well it happened twice" I admitted as both of girls fell into a gasp.

"Twice? Did you say no the first time or something? Wait, are you engaged?" Heidi repeated question after question as the two of them stood there with the most bewildered looks on their faces.

"No, we're not engaged. The first proposal wasn't exactly a proposal and the second time he didn't even get the chance to pop the question" I explained.

"What happened?" Emily gasped.

"Well he originally asked me in bed but I thought he was just asking me if I would in the future, not now. And the second time I ruined the whole thing because I was a jealous bitch" I said, the last part blunt as Heidi slowly erupted into laughter.

"How can the most perfect couple I know have so much trouble getting engaged?" She asked, midlaughter.

"I don't know, it's just never been good timing" I reluctantly smiled.

"But that's okay, there's no rush. We've got other things to look forward to" I smiled brightly as I thought back to the fact that Shawn and I are trying for a baby.

"Like what?" Emily asked raising her eyebrows.

Standing there I wasn't sure on whether to tell them the news or whether to just wait and leave it as unexpected news for when us being pregnant actually happens.

Just as I parted my lips to speak I felt an overpowering blow echo throughout the room, a deafening sound erupting around us.

Instinctively ducking my head down I then heard a mass of screams erupt. As confusion fell onto my face I lent back up to see Emily and Heidi with wide eyes, the two of them looking around in confusion.

Again I heard another blow of what sounded like shots bellow throughout the room, followed by another and another. Turning my body around I began to see a crowd of people shuffling and running in any direction, the screams getting louder and more desperate.

"What's going on?" Heidi panicked as I felt the two of them cone up behind me.

Scanning my eyes around the mayhem of people I felt my heart pound beneath my chest. Trying to find any of sign of what was causing all massacre I then heard my name being called.

Looking to my side I then saw Elliott running towards me, his eyes wide and franatic as his lips aligned into such a worried expression.

"You need to get out of here" he spoke so seriously as his hands came up to each side of my shoulders.

"Why? What's going on?" I worried as my eyes searched for some answer in him.

Again another piercing scream echoed throughout the room, the floor feeling like it was moving from the constant running for escape.

"Apparently there's a gunman and they're shooting anyone they can so you need to get the fuck out of here" He said harshly as I felt my jaw drop in shock.

"You girls need to go now, get help" Elliott instructed as he looked behind at Heidi and Emily.

"I can't go" I shook my head as I felt a sheet of water cover my eyes from the agosning fear now building up inside of me.

"Not without Shawn"

++++++
Oooooo...things are getting crazy...be prepared to cry you guys...this book has been so happy so far and so feel good... but now the tables are turning...

💕💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.9K 147
He said he loves me. Shawn actually said the words I've never wanted anything more in my life, yet for some reason...it doesn't feel right. Is it b...
23.8K 399 35
'We slowly fall backward onto the bed as he kisses my neck moving slowly toward my belly button pulling my pj's off so that I am in nothing but my li...
25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...