Devoted S.M

Por worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... Mais

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Eighteen•

2.2K 60 14
Por worstofyou

Find My Way Back by Eric Arjes
'No matter where we're going
I'll be by your side'

7:00pm
8th August 2019

With my fingers intertwined with Shawn's the two of us walked infront of Kyle and Emily as we made our way towards the front entrance of the venue.

"I'm absolutely starving" Shawn sighed as I felt his thumb rub softly over the top of my knuckles, brushing against my promise ring.

"Well just a few more minutes and you can look at the menu" I lied as I smiled up at Shawn's face while he remained looking forward.

"You know, I've never heard of this restaurant" Shawn scrunched his nose up a little before bringing his head down to look at me.

"That's because it's only just opened" I quickly lied with a faultless smile as he pulled his eyebrows together a little.

"Oh really? What did is use to be?" He asked as he looked back at the front of the venue, us now being much closer to the doors.

"Just some business" I shrugged.

"Looks pretty nice from out here" Shawn then smiled before beaming it down at me.

"Wait until you see the inside" I grinned causing his smile to curl into dorky dimples.

"Can't wait" He grinned before leaning down and puckering his lips against mine.

Pecking my lips back onto his we soon pulled away before Shawn released my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against his side. Resting my head on the side of his arm I then felt Shawn press a kiss to the top of my head.

Not long after we reached the main entrance of the venue. Moving out of Shawn's arm I pushed him forward a little towards the staircase which would lead us to the main floor.

"What?" Shawn laughed as he turned around to stop me from pushing him.

"It's your birthday, you go up first" I smiled.

"But I don't know where I'm going" Shawn rose his eyebrows, making me roll my eyes while a scoff fled from Kyle's lips.

"Just get your arse up those stairs, I want to eat already" Kyle groaned before taking my place and practically shoving Shawn up onto the first step.

Shawn followed with a laugh as he lumbered his way up the stairs, the rest up us behind him with each step.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs Shawn stopped movingbefore flipping back round to face to me, obviously waiting to know where to go next.

"The doors over there" I pointed, a nervous smile now playing along my lips.

Shawn just clueslesslynodded before turning back round and walking in the direction of the door.

Following closely behind him I quickly glanced behind me to see Kyle discreetly giving me a thumbs up. Giving him a right smile I then turned back forward before Shawn began pushing open the big black door.

As Shawn pushed open the door he held it open for me before taking ahold of my hand and dragging me into the pitch black room so I was by his side.

"I can't see a thing" Shawn chuckled as I felt his hand squeeze mine, the two of us not being able to see eachother at all.

"Are you sure you've got the right place?"

Before I could answer the room was filled up with light, a synchronizing cheer of 'surprise' erupting throughout the room.

Immediately I felt a really tight squeeze around my hand as I automatically looked up to see Shawn's reaction.

His eyes were widened in shock as his pupils expanded a hundred times bigger within a second. His lips were widely agaped as they soaked aligned into a large open grin.

Smiling widely with him I felt my eyes beam so happily up at him, just getting to watch his most sweetest reaction to having his own surprise.

"Oh my fucking god" Shawn breathlessly cursed as he brung his empty hand up to his chest, holding it there as if his heart had skipped a couple beats.

"Oh sorry Mum" Shawn quickly accused his swearing as he spotted his mouth in the crowd of people.

As the room full of people laughed at Shawn's comment Liam soon came to the front of the crowd, holding his arms wide open for Shawn who just chuckled loudly at his gesture.

"Did you do this?" Shawn laughed as he released my hand, pointing his finger at Liam as he walked towards him.

"Well I did some of it but I can't take all of the credit" Liam smugly smirked as be engulfed Shawn in a quick comfortable hug.

"Oh who else?" Shawn asked.

"Kyle and I did some of it, but Eloise did the majority" Liam smiled as they separated from the hug, both of them turning to look at me.

As Shawn beamed his eyes over at me his smile only broadened before he then bit down on his bottom lip.

"My Elle, eh?" Shawn smirked as Liam put a hand on his shoulder.

"You have no idea how much work she put into this" Liam smiled as I returned him a thankful smile, titling my head a little to side in shyness to everyone now looking at me.

"Come here" Shawn grinned as I playfully rolled my eyes at his hand gesture for me to move.

Reaching him Shawn didn't hesitate to wrap both arms around me as I felt him suffocate me in a warm hug, his head going to the crook of my neck as he discreetly placed a few kisses against my skin.

"Thankyou so much for this" Shawn smiled as he lifted his head back so we could look at eachother, his arms still securely wrapped around me.

"Anything for you" I grinned before lifting my hand up and gently holding his cheek.

Shawn just smiled back before leaning forward and pressing a soft short kiss against my lips.

-/

8:08pm

We were now a little over an hour into the party and let's just say that I've hardly seen Shawn all night. As soon as the party kicked off Liam and Kyle, and a few of the other guys, dragged Shawn straight to bar to get him on the shots.

"Here you go Miss" the barman gently smiled as he placed my cold mojito drink down onto the counter.

"Thankyou" I returned the smile before picking up the glass and walking away from the bar.

Lowering my lips around the straw I began sipping up some of the strong minty drink, my face corntorting a little from how more overwhelming then normal the rum was.

"Why you looking like you've never had a drink before?" I heard my brother, Elliott, laugh from the front of me as he walked towards where I was stood.

"I swear he made this a double, maybe even a triple" I coughed a little as the sour mint burned my throat.

"Let me try it" Elliott said as he took the mojito out of my hand, also holding a beer in his other.

Taking the glass to his lips as he took a generous sip before pulling an amused face.

"Okay, that is disgusting" he scoffed, his face all scrunched up together as he removed the taste of my drink with a swig of his beer.

"Let me get you a new one" Elliott offered as I gave him a smile.

"Thankyou" I grinned before Elliott placed a light kiss on my cheek and walked back over towards the bar.

Now being left on my own to roam the room I began making my way over towards the dance floor, no doubt in my mind that I'd find either Heidi or Liam dancing their way through some drinks

With some sort of pop song blaring throughout the room I made my way onto the dance floor to immediately see Heidi dancing through a group of girls we were all friends with, including Emily, all of them holding some sort of beverage in their hands.

"Elle!" Heidi shouted, her voice clearly indicating she's drunk, as her eyes fell onto me.

"Where have you been all night? It's not a party without you" Heidi slurred as she danced her way towards me before engulfing me in a lazy hug.

Laughing at her slumped body holding onto me I pulled myself away from her slightly as she kept her arms around my petite frame.

"You wreak of alcohol" I laughed as I pulled a face at her strong smell.

"We've only been here an hour"

"I know, but you know how much I like to party and drink, especially when those two things are together" Heidi gave me a lazy smile as she surprisingly held her drink upright in her hand.

"As if I didn't already know that hun" I rose my eyebrows as she gave me a drunken laugh, her eyes pouring around the dance floor.

"My boo is over there, let's go see him" Heidi burped as I scrunched my nose up at how close she was to my face

Looking over to where she was gesturing I felt my lips tug into a warm smile as I saw a hysterical, and drunk, Shawn jumping and dancing around with his mates. He was singing along with Liam to the song as they both by turn took shot after who off the plate which a barman was holding for them.

Feeling Heidi tug my hand she then darted us across the floor and straight over to the boys. As soon as we reached them we instantly grabbed all of their attention, Liam's arm going around Heidi's waist so she was next to him.

Looking up at Shawn he was already looking back down at me, his wide eyes so intoxicated with a combination of love and alcohol, as his big smile radiated down onto me.

"Hey, my love" Shawn drunkly smiled, his dimples piercing his cheeks, as he reached forward to pull me in by my waist.

"Hey" I smiled warmly up at him as I held my arms comfortably around the back of his head, my hands brushing at the bottom of his hair.

"I really love you" he grinned before leaning down and pecking my lips.

"I love you too" I laughed lightly as I drowned into his eyes.

"I don't think you understand just how much I love you, like not only do I love you but I'm also inlove with you" Shawn continued as my cheeks burned at his words.

Again Shawn pressed a soft quick kiss to my lips before moving his head to the side of my face, holding his lips closely to my ear as his hot breath crawled over my skin.

"Like really inlove with you" he whispered as soft laughter poured from my lips.

"I know my sweet, and I love you more" I grinned as I scratched my fingers gently through the tufts of his hair.

"That's not possible" Shawn laughed against my skin before placing a kiss on my neck.

"I think it is" I smiled as I titled my head back so I could look at his face.

"Nope" Shawn grinned like a dork causing me to laugh as I devoured his adorable persona, one of which I loved the most.

"You're so kissable, come here" Shawn gave me a toothy grin before leaning forward and pressing his lips perfectly against mine.

As our eyes closed into the kiss I held my hand more securely around the back of Shawn's neck, his grip on my waist becoming stronger as he pulled even more closely up against his chest.

Helplessly smiling against Shawn's lips I felt him stiffle a muffled laugh as we remained in a kiss.

As the music settled in around us I felt myself begin to drown out every sound and voice. Instead all I could hear was my heartbeat quickening with each second longer that passed with Shawn's lips on mine.

And with each kiss we share he never fails to remind me of just why I fell inlove with him in the first place.

++++++
So I hope you guys like this chapter. We're getting super close to the pivotal moment of the book.
Please comment & vote.
💕💖

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.7K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...
2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
9.2K 183 27
HER I didn't want to live off his fame. Though my intelligence offered me so much, I had different things planned for myself. But to be even more rec...
25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...