Opposite worlds »punk h.s

Da oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... Altro

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 74

8.5K 263 67
Da oceanharryx

[Lucy]

"I baked cookies and a cake and I bought your favorite milk Lucy and the apples you wanted," Mom says as she checks her purse.

"Thanks mom," I smile and run to isle of the kitchen to observe the cookies. "Mom this is amazing!" I squeaked excitedly.

My fingers grasp one of the cookies, they have shapes and colors and designs and I didn't know Lily could do all this.

"When did you learn to do this?"

"It's a secret. Next week you'll have to make some blood tests I want to know about your anemia," mom places the bag on the shoulder and kisses my forehead. "I'll be back in the morning, take care."

"They're delicious," the smile grew in my face and I cover my mouth full of cookies.

"Take care Eric, have fun but not too much alright?" Mom smiles at us and I blush but hide myself with the cookie.

"Sure Lily," Eric responds from the door frame.

Mom walks out the kitchen and seconds later we heard the front door.

For a moment I'm an explosion of happiness. I rush to get the milk and pour myself a bit in the glass. These small details make me happy and I'm glad that my mother did this. I can't remember the last time she baked cookies.

I sit and my legs move back and forth and I'm feeling like a little girl.

"Your mom treats you like a little girl don't you think?" Eric speaks as he takes a seat next to me.

"I'm her only girl," I extend a cookie to Eric but he refuses. "You're missing the fun."

"Your mom remodeled the kitchen?"

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious. She wanted to do it for a while now and finally got the chance and, well, new kitchen. "

"And what does she do?"

"She's a doctor I thought you knew it."

"And does she want you to study medicine as her?"

"Why do you say that?"

"I met someone who his parents were doctors and well he had to do the same...it was more like an obligation.”

"I don't know, we haven't talked about that."

Mike wanted Madison to study medicine but she failed in her exams and she decided to work this year and next one she will study. Let's just say he was not happy about the decision made by his daughter.

"You know what you want?"

"Not yet, what about you?"

"Neither do I," he sighs. "It's frustrating, time is running out and we have to make decisions."

"I know, this year is going to be hard."

"I think the same thing," Eric grabs a cookie and takes a bite. "This is very good."

"I told you."

"Don't tell me these cookies have a secret that has been passed from generation to generation and you are the next one to learn everything about these delicious cookies."

"It would be great but no, wrong family."

We grabbed the cookies and headed to the living room. I sit on the couch and Eric lies down resting his head on my lap. I kiss his forehead and we both stared at each other with a look of confusion, we never kiss on the forehead, to be honest we barely kissed and yes, we are weird.

We watch TV. My fingers played with his ​​hair, then I trace the path of his jaw and down his neck to his collarbone.

"Your friend Cassie is not very nice," Eric speaks and I put my finger away from him.

"She's just complicated."

"All the girls are complicated," he rolls his eyes in annoyance and I ignore that.

"That's not true, am I complicated?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"Especially you."

"What?!"

I'm so confused, I thought I was an easy girl to understand.

"Yeah, you're mysterious, you keep many secrets and you haven't been able to tell everything about you, there is always a restriction.”

 "I don't think I'm mysterious. Also is not an obligation, I think we have rights to have our secrets. "

"I guess. Now back to Cassie, I think she is jealous," Eric sits and now we are face to face.

"Jealous?" I don't understand.

"Yes, she has been single way too long and maybe is affecting her. Maybe she is jealous of us. "

"Us? We are not a couple and we barely hold hands or something. "

"We're not a couple? I feel rejected," he claims to be offended by supporting a hand on his chest dramatically.

"You said you weren't my boyfriend Eric and I honestly don't care," I shrug.

"I agree with you, without labels because it makes me sick,” he nods. "However I strongly believe that she is jealous of us, of our friendship and she doesn't want us to be together and that's her way of expressing her anger. She has been single for too long perhaps she is desperate. "

"Stop, that's not true. Why do we have to keep talking about this? "I spat and he smirks. I’m kind of pissed at Eric.

"Good answer. You didn't like what I was talking about and you defend your friend and you expressed your opinion. Good job squirrel. "

"Wait what? Is this like one of your test with me?"

"Yes, sort of," Eric shrugs. "I wanted to know how far you were going to let me talk and I really don't like Cassie."

I sigh and rub my hands against my face. This is frustrating, the fact he's my friend and he doesn't like my best friend makes everything more complicated.

"A test, I feel like an animal."

"You're a baby squirrel," his fingers pinch my cheek and I slapped his hand away from me. “That's the most aggressive we will see of you Lucy. Um and Cassie is definitely jealous of us and she just wants someone like me. "

"Stop talking about her, she is my friend!" I grunt.

My hands push his chest but he grabs me by the wrists and pulls me towards his body, practically forcing me to lie on top of him.

"I didn't know you have an arrogant side," I roll my eyes and ignore the pressure of my chest against his.

"I was just telling the truth," he released my wrists and I support my hands on his shoulders.

Eric's head is resting against the inner arm of the couch, our faces are inches apart, his hands are hiding on the back of his neck and to sum up he’s in a relaxed position.

"Rubbing noses is silly, squirrel."

My cheeks are crimson by his words, I thought it was sweet to rub noses.

"Squirrel is my new nickname?" He nods holding a smile. "It's offensive Eric."

"It's because you eat like a squirrel."

"You're lucky I'm not very good choosing nicknames," I snorted.

"Whatever squirrel," he whispered before pressing his lips against mine.

It does not last long because I giggle and ruin the kiss.

"You taste like cookies."

Eric shakes his head with a smile and kisses me again.

+

"I'm going to find a job, do you think this is alright?"

I'm more than paralyzed because Madison's talking to me and even more when she hands to me her curriculum.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're smart and I just want to know if my curriculum looks like smart," she shrugs.

 "You worked in all these places?"

I must raise my head a bit if I want to look at Madison, she is wearing some black heels and a shirt of the same color with fringe and jeans that make her look super thin. And of course her makeup is perfect and her hair is shining as usual. Wow, she is so beautiful.

"In most but I had to lie just a bit, I really need to work," she snatches the paper from my hands. "So it's fine?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you will get a job," I smile and I adjust my glasses. "Ahm Madison can I ask you a question?"  I say when she opens the door.

"Quickly."

"How do you do to make your hair so bright?"

"Don't know, I think it's genetic, but your hair is not so bad I would apply eggs or avocado or olive oil."

I was not expecting, I was waiting a short and rude answer or her silence but she answered me. I'm scared.

"Ahm, thank you."

"And please do us a favor and use contact lenses," she rolls her eyes before closing the door.

No way, I'd never do that. I love my glasses and contact lenses are dangerous, you need to care of them so much and be very clean about it and I wouldn't be able to apply it because it makes me very nervous. I'm sure I would end up in the hospital and lost an eye because I’m clumsy.

Now that I'm alone at home I decide to clean the house the best I can, my mom is always busy and tired so a help from me would be good.

The strangest thing is that I have fun, I kill time cleaning, I listened music and eat some cookies. It took a couple of hours to clean everything but when I finish I jump on the couch and close my eyes.

I was not expecting anyone so I have no idea who is ringing the doorbell at this exact moment.

"Gemma?"

"Hi Lucy," she half-smiled and I'm confused. "I know it's weird, can I come in?"

Her face shows no signs of emotions, her skin looks so pale and there are large dark circles, she looks very tired.

"Sure. Where's Charlie? "

"At Anne's house," Gemma responds quietly and takes a seat on my couch. "I hope not to bother you."

"Not at all, you want water or tea or coffee? I have milk if you like. "

"Water."

I walk back with the glass of water and she thanks me in a whisper.

"How are you Lucy?"

"I'm fine but you don't look good."

"I feel that I was mean to you--"

"What? Why? "

"I mean, you told me what happened and I hit Harry and then I disappeared."

"Gemma it doesn't matter and wait did you hit Harry?"

"Yeah, we don't talk anymore; we have not talked in months."

That makes me feel really bad; I knew I shouldn't have told her what happened. I didn't want to provoke this. Harry is already quite lonely and I knew his sister means a lot to him and for my fault they don't talk more.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Gemma it wasn’t—"

"Lucy's okay, really. One way or another I would find out, the truth always comes out. Harry deserved what I did. "

I swallow hard and wait.

"Harry and his friends are in trouble, they've always been," Gemma talks and her eyes are glued to her boots. "They did things that were very wrong and there is always a price to pay. I also did things that were wrong and I'm paying the price. "

"What do you mean Gemma? What is happening?"

"I broke up with Taylor a few months ago but he doesn't leave me alone. I had enough reasons to end the relationship and I thought he would get out of my life but a couple of weeks ago he came to my house a-and, "she started to cry and I guess I know what is the end of history.

The first thing I do is hug her and Harry's older sister hides her head on my shoulder.

"You need to tell someone about it Gemma,"

"I just did, I'm telling you," she says and softly pulls away from the hug.

"But-but I can't do anything about it, you need to tell Harry."

"I'm sure both would end up dead. I can't do it Harry is working for him and--"

"It doesn't matter, you are his sister."

"Not as easy as you think," she shakes her head. "I made a mistake. I thought he could change, I thought he was good but Taylor is a very sick person."

"I'm so sorry Gemma; you need to get away from him."

"He hasn't visited me again; I threatened him with a knife so I hope he understands my message."

"Gemma you have to be careful," I grabbed her hand and she wipes her tears. "What about Charlie?"

"He doesn't touch Charlie, and he would not be able at least there is some humanity in him,” she drinks some water because her voice is raspy. "I'm so stupid, I had feelings for him, not anymore but I had and I was so stupid."

"It can happen, don't feel guilty, at least you are moving on."

"I always thought that girls who are beaten by their boyfriends are so stupid but now I think I understand them just a little. Only happened twice but I can't imagine those people who are beaten every day," she cringes as she talks and I rest my hand rests on her back.

"But you're not one of those people, you're strong," I muttered and I hope my words give her some encouragement and support.

"I don't know how but I am," she drinks the rest of the water and stares at the glass. "Love is weird. Do you still like my brother?"

My eyes widened in surprise for the question. I was caught off guard.

"I would rather not answer that."

"I wouldn't judge you if you did, love is weird and sometimes...sometimes the heart have reasons that we simply can't understand," she sighs heavily.

My feelings are turned off and I haven't talked to Harry in so long. I honestly believe that I don't know but the answer is inside of me, it’s something I can’t deny.

"Yes, I think."

"I hate Taylor, I hate him with all my heart," her jaw tense. "And I hate my brother for being right. I didn't believe him because Taylor was not like that before but I was blind. "

Her voice is weak and I think I'll get the tissues if she stars to cry again.

"I was thinking about leaving with Charlie or try to live with my mother or start doing boxing."

"All your choices are good."

"I would like to go but I don't have that much money, I would have to work a lot more. I'll start boxing; it is a good way to self-defense is it? "I nod.  "We could do it together. I know it sounds weird and that we haven't talked a lot and I'm sorry but I consider you my friend. "

I feel so bad for Gemma and everything that has happened. She is a good person and Charlie is adorable. I want to protect them, I'd like do it. I can't leave her alone, she does not speak to Harry and it's my fault.

"You also are like a friend to me," I gently squeeze her hand and she smiles.

"Great, thanks," she responds shyly as she tucks a strand of her lilac hair behind her ear.

Gemma needs to relax and clears her mind, get away from the pain for a while and enjoy it.

"I'll make dinner; you could bring Charlie if you want. My parents will be home later."

"That would be great, thanks. I'll go get Charlie now and buy something on the way for dessert. "

"Okay."

I search for some tissues and give it to her.

"You're a great person, thanks for listening," she smiles and looks a bit better despite her red eyes and makeup smeared. "You can count on me anytime Lucy."

"You too."

Gemma talks to her mother and when she hangs up the phone she turns to me.

"I wish you were with my brother, I swear if I get a chance I'll kill Emily," she jokes.

I blush for her choice of words about me and Harry.

"Do you hate her?"

"She's a hateful person, she talks a lot about herself, she is cynical person, I'll tell you more about her when I get back with Charlie."

If I said I was not excited to know more about Emily it would be a lie...I wonder if it is bad.

"You are so nice; you're definitely the only person I approve for my stupid brother. See you in a few minutes Lucy. "

And with that Gemma left and somehow I would like to be the only person for Harry.

+

+

Today is a lazy Saturday. Mom and Mike are not home and Madison is working. I'm alone again. Eric called me and I lied to decline his offer, it's nothing personal but I don't want to see him today.

Marcel and I are going to play chess this week so I'm going to the bookstore to see if I can find any book related to chess.

The weather is nice today so I decided to wear shorts, I think it's the first time I go out with this type of clothing.

Dinner with Gemma went fine; Charlie is so adorable and is super playful. I had fun with both and I hope to see them soon. I want to help Gemma and be a distraction for her. I hope Taylor disappears; I hate him with every single fiber of my body. I've never had thoughts like this before but he deserves death, no man on this earth should mistreat a woman, ever. I thought about telling Harry but his bad temper would not be good for this and I'm sure Taylor would be equal and this could end with both killing each other.

I wave at Carl as soon I enter to my favorite bookstore. We chatted for about 10 minutes and then I get lost among the aisles in search of the chess book. I thought it would be impossible until I found it, it's a book about techniques, how to play and with interesting facts about chess. It's small and doesn't have too many pages.

After I bought the book I decide to go home. I want to walk today and I took a different path than the usual. My feet guide me through street and suddenly I'm walking through a park. I've been here a few times, there is green everywhere. Almost all the benches are empty and from where I'm walking I can see the streets and few cars passing through.

A guy passed by me at full speed on his bike and not far from me a man with black jacket is walking on my opposite direction.

I check the book I bought and I read the first page. My body is pushed when my shoulder collides with someone else.

"Oh I'm sorry," I say to the person with whom I tripped.

"Yeah, me too," he replies, his voice is cold like the expression on his face.

It's the man with the black jacket, he is young with black eyes and looks normal except for the fact he is holding a knife on his hand.

My face lost color and I stopped breathing. Oh my God, I hope this is just a robbery.

A heavy arm wraps around my shoulders and a terrible odor of armpit infects my senses.

"If you scream, I'll kill you," hissed the male voice next to me.

I feel a sharp tip pressing gently against my ribs and I bite my lower lip to avoid the wish of scream. Panic shoots through my veins and the man smiles at me as if nothing happened.

My eyes go back to the young man with the black jacket in front of me and the knife is gone.

"You have to come with us sweetheart," he moves his hands in a gesture of 'ladies first'.

My body can't move, my hands tightened on the book against my chest and my eyes quickly scanned around to find someone who can help me but no one in sight. Where are the people?!

"Walk," growls the man next to me and his strong hand pushes me without mercy.

My muscles wake up and my legs begin to move. I wish I could run, but the two men are on both sides of my body so there is no chance.

My breath is agitated and I know the tears are close. I want to ask questions but my mouth is not able to react. What is happening? Will they kill me? Or are they going to rape me?

We just walk a few steps until we reached the street. Few cars appear and there are not a lot of people and everyone is in their own world.

My eyes ask for help but people are away from me and nobody seems to notice my gaze of panic. How can anyone see me? How can it be that what is happening to me is completely invisible to the eyes of others?

I step forward and a big hand squeezes my arm with no mercy and I whimper feeling the pain.

"Act normal, If you scream I'll kill you sweetheart," he repeated his threat on my side and opened the car door for me. "I’ll cut your throat; I don't think you would like would you?" His voice is sweet but his words are dangerous.

Sobs escaped from my mouth once I'm in the car, a man on my right side and the other on the left. All dressed in black and the car windows are tinted windows.

"We found her," said the driver over the phone.

I would scream but the man on my right side has the knife in his hand and he is ready to attack if I don't do what he asked me. The driver starts the engine and the car moves. My body is shaking and I had never been so scared in my entire life. It is a fear that paralyzes your bones and muscles and has your heart beating to the point that you think it will explode.

I swallow the lump in my throat and despite the tears and the fear I try to talk.

"Where are we-we going? Are you going to—?"

"The girl needs to shut up," interrupted one of the men. I bite my bottom lip and tears are streaming down my face. I'm thinking the worst.

"Okay," replied the other man on the right.

I thought they would put some tape on me but instead his fist collides on my jaw. I lose my glasses and my body falls on the lap of the man who is on the left. I hear a ringing in my ears and I can't move my jaw, the skin of my face feels numb and sore. The noises are fading, my eyes lose strength and I am very dizzy. I think I am not able to move my mouth until I hear a groan of pain escaping from my lips. I would kick them but my muscles are paralyzed by the deep pain I'm feeling.

"That was horrible, you suck, that should have been a knockout. I will do it."

His knuckles collide with my jaw again, much stronger and faster and this time I fall and everything disappears.

-Gemma's scene was unnecessary but necessary at the same time???

-Not really sure how to feel about this, anyway hope you like it!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 38.4K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...
9 0 1
" It's only love that can define one's heart. And only love can speak through your emotions. Am tired of being heart broken every now and then. This...
30.7K 1.1K 31
"you're bad at pretending, I chose the wrong person..." "but you chose me... and you're not so good at it either..." A life changing experience of tw...
33.4K 1K 20
You know that feeling of being so broken, your entire body is numb and you no longer feel a thing? It happened to me. I shut down whenever someone t...