Devoted S.M

Autorstwa worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... Więcej

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Two•

5.4K 91 25
Autorstwa worstofyou

Life is Better With You by Michael Franti
'With all the words we've ever said.
My favorites remain, "I love you."

1:05am
2nd August 2019

Rubbing a makeup wipe over my face I tiredly slumped down onto the bed, now only in my underwear and one of Shawn's plain tops.

I could hear Shawn whistling some random melody from the stairs, instantly making me smile to myself.

My smile was soon replace with uncontrollable laughter as I heard a loud scream come from the hallway, which was then followed my a loud thud.

"Shit, shit, shit" Shawn cursed multiple times before I saw him sprint into our room and straight into our onsuit bathroom.

"What happened?" I laughed, removing the wipe from my face.

"I fucking spilt the tea everywhere" Shawn panicked as he shot back out of the room, taking a loose roll of toilet paper with him.

I remained in laughter as I stood up from the bed and followed him out to the hallway.

Reaching the hallway Shawn was already knelt on the floor, quickly dabbing ripped pieces of toilet paper along the tea covered areas of the carpet.

"How the hell did you spill it everywhere?" I laughed as Shawn struggled to clean everything up, cursing at himself.

"There was a big spider and-" before he could finish I bursted out into a fit of laughter, my cheeks starting to hurt and my stomach turning over in pain.

"You find that funny, eh?" Shawn smirked as he looked up at me, beginning to stand up as he dropped the tissue onto the floor.

"Nope" I shook my head, trying to hold in my laughter but failing miserably.

"Good, because the spider is right behind you" Shawn smiled smugly as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Whatever, as if I'm going to fall for that" I rolled my eyes before turning my head to look at where he was gesturing to.

But he wasn't lieing, in fact there was a massive spider beside my head on the wall.

"Oh my god" I squealed, externally cringing at the spider as I ran back into our bedroom.

Shawn followed behind me with a loud chuckle as I got back into bed, this time pulling the covers over my body.

"Aren't you going to get rid of it?" I shouted, widening my eyes at him as he walked into the room in amusement before shutting the door behind him.

"No" he laughed before stripping down until he was only left in his boxers.

"Why?" I groaned as I sunk my head back into the pillow.

"Because, to be honest, it scares the shit out of me" Shawn laughed lightly, causing me to follow as his weight dipped down onto the bed.

Turning my head to look at Shawn he scooted himself over so he was sat next to me. As he reached towards my face I noticed how he had the wipe I had been using in his hand. He then softly began wiping the makeup away from my face, instantly making me smile warmly at him.

He returned a dorky smile before telling me to close my eyes so he could get rid of my mascara.

"I love it when you do this for me" I smiled, my eyes still closed.

"I know you do" Shawn laughed before finishing my eyes.

I then opened my eyes to see his big eyes staring down at me, a bright smile to go with it.

Not wanting any space between us any longer I grabbed ahold of the back of Shawn's neck before pulling him down so I could meet his lips. I passionately kissed his lips as he forcefully pushed back, furthering the kiss more and more as I felt his weight lightly on top of me.

Smiling into the kiss Shawn soon pulled away before flashing me a lazy smile.

"Goodnight" he smiled before rolling off me and laying next to me.

I laughed before rolling onto my side so I could watch him as he got under the covers.

"Goodnight Shawn" I grinned, a yawn following after.

He matched my contagious yawn before turning off the only lamp left on in the room. As the room fell into darkness I felt the warmth of Shawn's arms wrap around me as I drowned myself into his body.

"Sweet dreams, my love" Shawn whispered into my hair before placing a kiss on my forehead.

-/

11:00am

"Come on Elle, or we'll be late!" I heard Shawn shout from the car as my paranoid self double checked that all the ovens were off.

Once checking I rushed out of the kitchen, grabbing my hand bag on the way before running out of the front door and locking it behind me.

Turning around Shawn was sat in the car, staring at me with his eyebrows raised. Sighing I then ran down the steps and all the way over to the car.

"Let me guess why you were taking forever" Shawn said straight away as I jumped into the passenger side of the car.

I rolled my eyes as I looked over at him to see a smirk on his lips.

"You checked the oven was off, even though we didn't use it this morning. You checked the back door was locked atleast five times, until your hand hurt enough from pushing the door handle down. Oh and you made sure all the windows were shut" Shawn explained, pleased and smug with himself.

"Great, you got it all right. Now drive" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes, causing Shawn to laugh in response.

"Jeez, someone's cranky this morning" Shawn smirked as he pulled out of our driveway.

"Maybe that's because that someone's boyfriend made a big deal over a spider and spilt tea everywhere early hours of the morning" I shot back, folding my arms across my chest.

"Speaking of, you still need to clean it up"

"I will later, okay babe?" Shawn laughed in amusement as he drove onto the road, glancing over at me.

Looking at his face I couldn't help but crack a smile, still not being able to resist myself from rolling my eyes at him.

"Now, let's listen to your favourite music to cheer you up" Shawn grinned before hitting a number on the stereo.

A few seconds later my favourite country song began playing through the speakers instantly making me laugh at how Shawn had it in his car.

"Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp and she's probably getting frisky" Shawn sang in a country accent, glancing over at me to see my reaction.

Instantly laughter left my lips as I listened in amusement to him singing the song, knowing the song word for word.

"Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick showing her how to shoot a combo and he don't know" Shawn continued with a massive grin on his face as he took ahold of my hand, intertwining our fingers.

It didn't take me a second longer to join in and soon it was just the two of us belting out to Carrie Underwood while driving along a freeway.

We were practically screaming out the words, not caring if anyone was looking at us weird as they drove past.

I loved sharing these sort of moments with Shawn, the sort of moments where we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world and what they think.

-/

12:10pm

We were now at lunch with Shawn's parents and sister. We had decided to eat at a small garden cafe somewhere in Toronto. I was sat next to Aaliyah while Karen and Shawn sat opposite us and Manny sat at the head of the table.

"Shawn told me that you got a new position at work" Karen stated as I was in the midst of sipping my drink.

"Yeah I have, they've asked me to manage the whole nursery" I smiled as I placed my drink down.

"Have you taken it?" Karen asked as he lent his arms on the table.

"Not yet" I shook my head causing Manny and Karen to furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

Before I could explain Shawn was quick to intervene, making me playfully roll his eyes at how excited he looked.

"I keep telling her too much she's worried it's too much work. She's amazing at her job and the kids love her so I really think she should go for it" Shawn beamed eagerly causing me to shyly smile as a response.

"Shawn's right darling, if you're good at your job then what's holding you back?" Karen added and I just returned with a smile before firing all the attention back onto Shawn.

"Has Shawn told you that he's been thinking about opening up his own gym?" I rose my eyebrows, knowing for well that Shawn didn't want me to bring that up.

"That's great son!" Manny exclaimed.

Looking across at Shawn he rose an eyebrow at me, a teasing and surprised smile on his face as he bit down on his bottom lip.

He gently shook his head, trying to hide his evident smirk before turning back to talk to his Father. I just smiled, pleased with myself before listening in amusement at the conversation they were now having.

"I don't know when, or if I'll do it yet, but if I do it won't be for months yet. I've got to get all the renovations first before I do anything" Shawn explained, his dad obviously in complete agreement of the idea.

"Would you still do personal training?" Karen asked.

"Ofcourse, but this way more of the income would be coming straight to me" Shawn answered before picking up his lemonade and taking a short swig from it.

As he did I felt Shawn hook his foot around my ankle. He just gave me a side smirk before turning back to his parents, keeping his foot where it was.

"Anyway how is school going Aaliyah?" Shawn asked, directing everyone's attention towards her.

"Same as always" she shrugged.

"Any boyfriends?" Shawn rose his eyebrows.

"Shawn, stop" I sighed, giving him a warning look.

He laughed lightly, throwing me a devious smile before continuing to interrogate Aaliyah.

"Remember no boys until your atleast twenty-five" Shawn said, raising his eyebrows at her.

She just rolled his eyes in response, obviously tired of the same old joke he told her everytime they saw eachother.

Looking back at Shawn he gave me an amused grin before our table was interrupted by the waitress with our order.

++++++
If anyone is from the UK, who else is obsessed with Love Island?
💕💖

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

44.5K 2.5K 81
Shawn Mendes had everything... Fame Respect Friends Money Love Family Success These things were like individual glass bricks building a wall of safet...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
12.5K 222 35
She was broken in so many different ways, and he was there to heal her. She was so scared that he was gonna hurt her like how her first love did, th...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...