Opposite worlds »punk h.s

By oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... More

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 14

18.2K 446 98
By oceanharryx

++++

LUCY'S POV

When I get to this point?

I'm not the girl that stands out, I am not important girl....I'm...nothing, I've always felt that way.

I have never received the attention of anyone, not even my mother, so I'm speechless. I open my mouth to say something but no words come out.

Harry and Ryan frowned at me, waiting for an answer. Oh my god, I can feel the pressure, the air is heavy here.

Why should I choose one of them? Why am I doing this? I have to pick between Ryan or Harry? Why? I'm not even interesting!

I can't choose, just I can't do. On one hand I have Harry, I think he is ... I can't even define Harry with a word. He's ... nice, but I still can't forget what he told me about my pathetic life.

But on the other hand I have Ryan, he was my friend since forever, we've been through so much but...he slept with Madison! I can't believe it yet, I'm still puzzled by that.

"Oh my god Lucy, say something." Ryan groans, clearly angry. Harry looks at Ryan and then rests his furious green eyes on me.

"Yes, say something!" Shout a female voice.

"If you choose to Harry I'll cut you in pieces!"I heard another female voice.

Wait, WHAT? I turn around and I notice that almost all eyes are on us. I think I'll scream, I hate the attention, I hate this. Oh my god, why I agreed to come?

"All right! Enough!" I hear Cassie’s voice. Oh thank god, Cassie to the rescue. "Why did you do this to Lucy?" Cassie growls as she grabs my hand. "Fuck you both." Cassie spits and drags me out of the room.

I'm not going to look back; I can’t imagine Harry’s or Ryan’s face. We climbed the stairs and stop at the hallway on the second floor.

"What was that?" Cassie laughs. "Two guys fighting over you? This is so exciting!" She jumps a little bit.

"I...I don’t think it's exci-exciting." I shrug.

"Oh my god Lucy, yes it is!" She laughs.

"On one hand you have Ryan, your friend, he's cute..." Cassie said without much interest. "but on the other hand, my god!

You only have Harry Styles, he's sexy Lucy, you can't deny that... and not to mention the fact that he is a sex god, I'm so sure about that...Can you imagine what he can do with his tongue or with-?"

"Why do you talk about Harry Styles and not on me?" We both turned around to see Matt, Cassie's boyfriend or whatever, walking toward us.

"No, babe, is not what you thinking!" Cassie walks over to him and hugs Matt. "I just tell Lucy the advantages of having Harry's attention and what that might mean." She leans over and kisses Matt's cheek.

"Many girls would kill to be you, Lucy." Matt nods.

"Well, I'm not like tho-those girls." I shrug.

"Yes, I can feel it." Matt says and looks at me from head to toe. I don't see kindness in his eyes. Ugh, what was that?

"So are you ready Lucy? Can we go back downstairs and enjoy the party? "Cassie smiles.

I'm not enjoying this. It is the second time I come to a party and I must admit that this is the real hell. I still wonder what's so fun about this. It is always the same.

"Lucy, Lucy, hey girl! my friend!" I hear a squeaky voice. I look over Cassie’s shoulder and I see Ashley coming toward us.

My friend? What? Since when?

"Hi Ashley." Cassie smiles.

"Can I talk to you Lucy?" She smiles. "In private." Ashley said looking at Matt and Cassie.

"I didn’t know you were friends, I'm so glad Lucy." Cassie grabs Matt's hand.

The last time I was alone with Ashley she tried to hit me, thank god Harry arrived on time but this time he is not here to save me.

I better go. I walk following Cassie but Ashley stops me, stomping my foot with her high heel. Oh my god. Before I can scream in pain the girl covers my mouth and grabs my arm.

"Shut up." She murmurs, gently squeezing my arm. Cassie and Matt don’t turn to see me and I remain silent.

Now that we're alone here in the hall I don't know what to expect from Ashley, is she going to hit me or what?

Ashley pushed me against the door and I gasped. Why is everybody pushing me against something?

"What...?" I can't finish the sentence because Ashley's hand hits my cheek. The sound of the slap echoes in my ear. Auch.

I can't let her doing this to me. I raise my hand and try to slap Ashley but she dodges my hand.  Really?, I can't even hit someone. I'm such a loser.

"What did you do to Harry?" She demands.

"What...?" I asked confused.

"I've been fucking with Harry all week, except yesterday...when he said no because he was going out with you. What did you do?"She growls.

Wait, what? She has been having sex with Harry all this week?

I know that Harry and I are friends but I feel my heart tightens in my chest. Why am I feeling this? Maybe I'm jealous but not in a romantic way, right? RIGHT??!

  "I didn't do anything." I whispered weakly.

"Are you having sex with him too? If it is true, I feel sorrow for Harry. I see you and all I feel is disgust."

I bite my lower lip, her words are hurting me and more than that I feel hurt by the fact that Harry can have sex with someone as her.

"Let me...let me go." I gently pushed her but she doesn’t move.

Oh my god, why am I so weak?

"You better stay away from Harry fucking bitch, I will not hesitate to hit you again... and next time I will not be alone." She spits.

"What the fuck Ashley?" Ryan yells. He grabs her arm and without delicacy he shoves her away from me.

"What is your fucking problem?" Ryan spits.

"Fuck you." Ashley spits and she leaves us quickly.

"Ashley is a crazy bitch." Ryan rolls his eyes. "Are you alright?" He tells me with worried eyes.

"Oh...yes, thank you." That's all I can say.

I have too many feelings right now. Ryan and Harry are ruining my life. Every time I hear about things they do and I just feel...hurt, but why? TI don't like them, I can't like Harry by the fact that he is completely opposite of me. We could never be together and I don't know why I'm thinking this.

"I want to show you something ..." Ryan's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. "You need to open your eyes, I want you to meet the real Harry Styles."

What? I don't want to know more about Harry... I want to leave this place right now. This is the true hell on earth and I don't know how much more I can take.

Ryan grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs. I looked down at our entwined hands. I don't like this. I let go of his grip and Ryan frowns at me. We headed to the kitchen and Ryan opens the door and I bite my lip at the scene.

There are several guys around the kitchen table. Everyone is doing a kind of...I don't know what this is. They throw a liquid in the neck and lick each other. This is disgusting.

Ryan points to something, I follow the direction of his finger and my eyes find Harry with a girl. Oh no, nothing good will come of this. The girl is sitting on the table with her legs spread towards Harry. This reminds yesterday when l went to the pool. Harry did the same, the same position.

He slips his hand on her thigh until his hand lost inside her dress; she leans toward him and she kisses Harry. I look away, I can’t keep watching this.

"I need...I need to go." I say without waiting for an answer. I turn around and I walk towards the entrance.

I thought it would be quiet outside but the entire front yard is full of drunken teenagers. I hate this place so much.

"Lucy, hey wait." Ryan yells approaching me.

I'm so angry, so angry at this moment there are no words to describe it. I've never felt this way and simply overwhelm me and it scares me. I close my eyes, clench my fists and turned to Ryan.

"Leave me alone!!" I shouted as I shove him away from me.

My throat is dry and it hurts. I never scream and I never get angry. What is happening to me?

"But Lucy I..."

"I told you to leave me alone!!" I scream and I turn to get away from him.

I walk among the people and stop in front of a white car. I rest my back against the car and cover my mouth with my hands as I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

This is hell, this is the real hell.

"But what a way to scream! Such a bad girl." I heard a deep male voice.

I turn my head to where the voice comes. It's a boy, tall, broad-shouldered and tan. His features are marked and his eyes look at me blankly.

"I'm Taylor." He smiles.

"Lu ... Lucinda." I whisper as I wipe the tear.

"You want a beer?" He asks, stretching a can to me. I shake my head in response. "Hm, you're Harry's girl, right?"

Is this a joke?

"No, of course not.." I whisper. "He's my ... my fri-friend."

I don't even know what we are. I guess he's my friend but he has tried to kiss me, so I don't know what that means. Everything is so confusing to me.

"He’s my friend” Taylor teases.”, I always hear that.” He laughs. "Hey, you wanna smoke?" He offers a cigarette to me.

"No, thanks ... I don’t smo-smoke." I answer.

Taylor laughs. "God, you're a prude." Taylor approaches me and snatches my glasses.

"Hey, give it back to me!" I say trying to grab my glasses. Without my glasses I can see but everything is very blurry.

"Taylor, leave her alone." Ryan says, behind us.

Taylor stops and hands my glasses. "Calm your tits Ryan, we were just playing." Taylor smirks.

"I'm sure Lucy wouldn’t want to play with you, so go." Ryan growls.

Taylor glares at Ryan and leaves without saying goodbye.

That was weird.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, and I feel more calm." I shrug.

"Lucy I'm sorry if I hurt you, you know I'm an idiot." I nod as I cross my arms.

"I don't want to talk about Harry, really. I just want to go, this party is increasingly crazy. "I say, pointing to all the people who are celebrating and drinking in front of us.

"I can't believe you don't like this." He laughs. "You are very special Lucy." Ryan rests his back against the car next to me and crosses his arms like me.

"I know, I know, I'm a freak." I say, looking at my feet.

"Of course not, I think you're awesome and cute." Ryan nudges my arm softly.

I don't answer and the silence is placed between us. I'm not awesome or cute, at all.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ryan says, breaking the silence.

I nod.

"What ... what did you feel when you saw Harry with that girl?" He whispers.

His question caught me by surprise, I didn't expect that. It's a tough question because I have no answer.

"I...I don't know." I whispered weakly.

Ryan grabs my shoulder and I turned to him. He lifts my chin and forces me to look into his eyes.

"Do you like Harry?" He asks me with...sad eyes?

I bite my lip. Of course not...but Harry makes me feel ... I just...I don't know, honestly there is no words to describe it.

"No, I...he ...no, I don't like him." I shake my head.

Ryan moves his eyes to the house and then looks at me. "Can we do something?" He smiles playfully.

"Sure, what do you-?"

My sentence is interrupted when Ryan crushes his lips against mine, stealing my first kiss.

I don't know how to kiss and I don't want to kiss Ryan. I try to step back but Ryan grabs my neck with his hand, preventing me to break the kiss. I whine and I don't move my lips. Why he doesn't let me go? Why is he doing this?

"BUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" The voice explodes in my ears.

I know very well that voice.

Harry.

Oh no, nothing good can come of this.

Ryan releases me and I move back. I see as Harry throws a bottle  towards us. I bent down while the bottle bursts against the car. I flinch at the sound and a small glass rain falls on me and I appreciate that the glass didn't cut me. Harry is crazy or what?

"Hit him Harry!" Somebody shout.

"Fight, fight, fight!" I hear many screams. These people are crazy, how can they say that?

I shake my hand and my pants removing the little pieces of glass. He could have hurt me, but none of that matter now. Harry will kill Ryan and I can't afford it. He has no right.

"You fucking idiot, get away from her!" I heard Harry's voice closer to us.

I get up to face both but before I can say something, I watch in slow motion how Harry walk towards us and hit Ryan on the face.

++++

+++++

sO many FEELS when I end the chapter :) yay!

Vote and comment, see you next week and sorry. ily x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1K 20
You know that feeling of being so broken, your entire body is numb and you no longer feel a thing? It happened to me. I shut down whenever someone t...
664 9 27
Deciding to be nice wasn't my best decision. If I had known what it would get me into, I would've never made that decision. I made decisions that I r...
60.8K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
51 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.