Opposite worlds »punk h.s

By oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... More

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 5

23.6K 573 282
By oceanharryx

I just want to make it clear that HARRY AND MARCEL ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

 [Edited by 1Direction2340]

**

Chapter 5 

{Lucy} 

"Wake up! Wake up! "I hear a female voice and my bed moves. 

Someone starts jumping and suddenly my sheets are snatched away. I groan and open my eyes sleepily. 

"Tell me everything!" Cassie screams excited lying next to me. 

"What time is it?" I rub my eyes, rising from the bed. 

"Almost noon, I'm surprised to see you still sleeping." 

I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. 

"How was the way back home? What did you do? "She asks excitedly, following me into the bathroom. 

I brush my teeth quietly and once I finish I turn to see my friend. 

"We will have breakfast and I'll tell you." Cassie nods and both of us go down into the dining room. 

"Good morning, Lucy." Nora, the maid of the house, says when we enter the dining room. 

"Hi Nora." We say in consonance while we take a seat. Nora serves fried eggs and then leaves the room. 

There are still some toast, coffee and biscuits, so we build a small breakfast. 

  "Hey loser." Madison greets me when she enters the room. 

"I forgot to tell you that she had arrived." Cassie whispers to me. 

"Hi Madison, how was your trip?" I ask politely. The blonde just nods and sits to eat a piece of toast. 

"Now tell me" Cassie pleads distressed. 

I roll my eyes. "Well, it wasn’t interesting at all, we didn’t speak too much, I was very nervous and—" 

"It's because you like him!" Cassie applauds excitedly. 

"Do you like someone? And who was the idiot who brought you home? "Madison asks retaining a smile. 

I understand her attitude; she can't believe it and, if I was her, I wouldn't believe it either. 

"Harry Styles!" Cassie says raising an eyebrow at Madison. 

My sister chokes with the juice and looks at me with eyes open. “You're lying." 

"It's true." Cassie responds. "You can ask anyone who was at the Caddie’s party yesterday." 

"You went to a party, nerd?" Madison laughs. "I’m impressed; it looks like you're finally growing up." 

"Ignore your sister and tell me." Cassie encourages me with a big smile. 

"He brought me home, we chatted a bit and he left." I shrug. 

I prefer to avoid the part where Harry came into my house and laid on my couch, when he approached me or the awful way he treated me. Basically, I avoid everything. 

"I think he likes you." Cassie smile. 

"Oh, please, don’t be stupid. Why would Harry Styles like Lucy? "She laughs. 

"Stop it." Cassie complains. 

"No, she's right." I shrug. 

"Oh, Lucy, that's enough, why do you have to hear her?" Cassie leaves her toast on the plate. 

"Listen to me, because I’m right." Madison smiles and leaves the table without looking back. 

"You're just jealous!" Cassie yells upset. 

"You wish that!" Madison screams climbing up the stairs. 

"Ugh, your sister drives me crazy, she is so annoying ..." Cassie puts two fingers on the bridge of her nose. "I'm sure she's jealous of you." 

"I don’t know, I think she's right."I whisper, taking a bite of my toast 

Cassie gives up and just rolls her eyes as a sign of anger. 

********** 

It's Tuesday and everything is great, I guess. I had no signs of Harry and I spent my time doing typical things. Eating, studying and sleeping. 

I'm in the library reading a book; I stop for a moment and look around me. I sigh when my eyes meet a curly boy. Harry Styles is several feet away leaning on a book shelf, his back to me. 

He wears tight black jeans, a white shirt and a beanie covers his curly hair. His shoulders are broad and his arms are strong. 

I think he is reading a book, I can’t really see. I lean a bit and grab the corner of the table when I'm about to fall. 

"What ar-e yo-u doi-ng?” I hear Marcel’s stutter as he sits next to me. 

"Um, nothing." I answer, returning my gaze to the book. 

Marcel looks in the direction I was and sees Harry, who is still reading. 

"You were watching Harry?" He asks opening his book. 

"No, of course not ..." 

"I heard some ru-mors that you w-ere with him at a pa-rty." Marcel says before sneezing. 

"Since when do you listen to rumors, Marcel Styles?" I asked, surprised. 

Marcel is shy and quiet and he lives in his own world, just like me. We are not like those who go to parties and less like those who are listening or talking about rumors out there. 

"It's that I he-ard my cousin’s name and then y-our name." He shrugs. "You never told me anything." He looks hurt. 

Why should I tell him? There was nothing interesting, nothing worthy of sharing, I guess. I better say something, I don’t want him to think that I’m hiding something from him; Marcel is my best friend. 

"It was nothing Marcel; he spoke to me at the party and I spent some time with him. I left to my house and that's it. "I told him quietly, summarizing everything. 

"Oh, I see ... Um, since when do you go to parties?" He asks while taking notes in his notebook. 

"You know I don’t like parties. I just went with Cassie because she promised to buy me a book. "I sigh. "We are going to buy it this Friday; I need to read something new."

Marcel giggles. "You went to party for a book?" I nod. "Good deal." I laughed softly. 

We remain silent and we keep read our books as we take some notes. 

"Lucy?" I looked up at Marcel. His resemblance to Harry is amazing, but both are so different to each other, physically and psychologically. "You're my ... my best friend, all I as-k you is to stay away fro-from Harry." He shrugs. 

Marcel is too sweet. 

"Sure Marcel, I don’t care about Harry.  Seriously." I smile and he smiles back. 

"It's good to hear, if he hurts you I will kick his ass." 

I can’t help but chuckle; I cover my mouth to stop a loud laugh from escaping. Marcel frowns at my reaction. I don’t want to imagine it, but it would be funny. Marcel threatening Harry, there is no way. Harry would kill him in second. Although I don’t think he's capable of hitting his own cousin right? He doesn’t speak to Marcel here. 

“Stop it." He tells me ashamed. I see his cheeks burn. 

I choke my laugh and I wipe a tear. 

I raise my eyes to the front and my heart stops when I see Harry walking a few feet from us. His green eyes meet mine for a second and then he looks away. 

Completely ignored. That is how I feel.

********************* 

"I will buy this damn book for you because you're my friend."  Cassie says as we leave the institute. 

It's finally Friday. I want my book to entertain myself throughout the weekend. 

"Don’t say it like that!, Books are ... are sources of knowledge." Marcel complains walking beside us. 

"Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?" I ask turning around to Marcel. "We can eat at Mcdonalds." 

"No, thank you. Today I will play on the Xbox and spend the night studying. "He responds with a shrug. 

"Maybe I'll go to your house to study and play a little." I say with a smile. 

Marcel nods excitedly. "It will be a fun night." 

We heard a horn coming from Marcel mother’s car. Cassie and I raise our hands in greeting to his mother, who is in the driver's seat. 

"See you." Marcel says goodbye and then runs to his mother's car. 

"Can you tell me why he doesn’t have a car?" Cassie asks me as we walk to her car. "He is 17 years old, his parents shouldn’t come here." She teases. 

"He doesn’t like to drive, simple as that," I respond as the car moves away from the institute. 

"Any news from Harry?" Cassie asks looking straight ahead. 

I shake my head. "I think he was high or drunk, maybe that's why he spoke to me." I shrug. 

"That is a very silly assumption." She said with a frown. "We both know that he was not under those conditions." I roll my eyes; I don’t want to admit that she's right. "Besides, we both know that you would never let a drunk guy take you home.” She smiles victorious. 

I sigh. I prefer not to answer. She is absolutely right. Cassie 2 - Lucy 0. 

We stop at my favorite bookstore downtown. I leave the car, almost jumping to get out. I'm bubbling with excitement. If I could choose something to do for the rest of my life, I would chose reading.

"What will you choose this time?" Cassie asks while we enter in the library. 

"Hi girls." Carl says when we entered. 

I have been here so many times that he knows me. I wave my hand to him before going to the horror section. 

"Ooooh, horror!  What are you going to pick?" 

"I thought of something by Stephen King, I want to change my book choices." I say running my fingers along the spines. 

"I'll buy Harry Potter, we've seen those movies so many times and I think it's time to read them." Cassie says before walking away from me. 

I read some blurbs, some prologues, some pages. It's so difficult to choose one; I want to buy all of them. 

"Lucy, Lucy!" I hear Cassie’s voice and the girl runs into my hallway. 

"What's wrong?" I asked confused by her attitude. 

"You will not believe who is outside! I think he's waiting for you." Cassie shakes my shoulders. 

"Oh, stop it." I complain. 

"Lucy, Harry is outside the library.” Cassie bites her lower lip. "I'm sure he's waiting for you." 

"I don’t think so. Cassie, maybe he-" 

Cassie snatches the book from my hands. "You should go talk to him." 

"Cassie, he hasn’t spoken to me in all this ..." 

"Urg, Lucy, please." She begs outlining a pout. I sigh and nod in defeat. "There's no one here except for us and I don’t think he is waiting for me." 

"Okay but if he's not waiting for me, you buy me another book." I point walking out of the hallway. 

"And if he is really waiting for you, you go to a party with me." 

"Deal." I say nervously and walked toward the entrance. 

There he is. Leaning against Cassie’s car with his arms crossed.  He is wearing a shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned. I can appreciate his tattoos and they are...lovely. 

He smiles at me and I get goosebumps. 

"Hey geek." He tells me when I approach him. 

"Hello Harry, strange to see you here." I say, trying to sound casual and not nervous.

"I’m here to see you." He responds seriously. Harry stretches a hand and pushes my hair behind my ear. 

I can’t breathe. I don’t like this guy but he makes me a bundle of nerves. 

"To…to see me?" I bite my lip nervously. 

He didn’t talk to me all week and now he appears here like nothing. What is his problem? 

"Yes, Lucinda." He rolls his eyes. "Do you see anyone else here?" He asks with a hint of annoyance. 

I look at both sides and there is nobody. I'm acting like a fool. 

"Um, uh, what ... do you want?" I ask playing with my fingers to try to release the nervousness. 

"Um, well..." Harry slides his long fingers through his curly hair. "I came to ask you out." 

I couldn’t breathe, now my heart is not beating. 

Harry Styles just ask me out.

*************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 0 47
Jake didn't have it easy. He never felt like he had his place in the world, though he tried to find it. After being let down by people one time too m...
635K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
3K 259 34
When in need, we can do anything. When in love, we don't think. But in ultimate reality, we embrace the truth.
51 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.