Septiplier One-Shots

By Jessobecka

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are so totally in love, so why not write a book of one-shots about them? ~~~ ... More

It'll Be Okay
Meant to Be
Ferris Wheel
Beach Day
Mr. Fischbach
The Rainiest Night
Attack on Titan
Finding Nemo
Sickiplier
Protector
How Sam and Tim Brought Their Dads Together
By Candle Light
Not Meant To Be
Keep Away
Winter Wonderland
Comatose
Monster
Hero
Three Words
Snowball Fight
Puddle Jumper
The Most Memorable Fight
First Kiss
Sunrise
No Man Left Behind
Not a Party Animal
Coffee
The Apocalypse Isn't Fun
First Kiss, pt 2: The Morning After
Fan's Choice
Four Ways to Love the Sunshine
Claustrophobic
Chick Flick
Affection
Superhero
Benevolence
A Little Help, Please?
Concern
Jack and Mike
Devotion
Goodnight
Endearing
Fretful
Genuine
Honesty
Tomorrow is Another Day
Impassioned
Tomorrow is Another Day [pt. 2]
Jovial
Behind the Scenes
Keen
Loyal
The Servant's Secret
Money + Missing You
Memorable
Noble
Open
Umbrella
Profound
Quixotic
Bathroom Meetings (#1)
Romantic
Supportive
Treasured
Unwavering
Viable
Stars (#2)
Rest Easy, Daniel
Warm
Xquisite
You Mean the World (#3)
Yearning
Zealous
Rule No. 1
Bubblegum - An OCD Problem
Baking Disaster
Neglection Caused by Fame
Would You Rather
It'll Be Okay, pt. 2
Operation: Cheer Mark Up
Gray
Choices PT I
Choices PT II
Choices PT III - Final
Final Mistake
Casual
Family
Anti
Awake
And Alive (Awake pt II)
Valor (#1)
Today
Info

Are You Sorry?

6.7K 297 262
By Jessobecka

This is Part Two of a previous chapter, "Neglection Caused by Fame". Enjoy.

The comments left unanswered were not only without any sort of reply, but they were surprisingly noticed.

Mark saw them. He thought Jack was overreacting, but he still proceeded to read everything sent to him by the man he hasn't bothered talking to in months. He read the five comments on his videos, the one-hundred twelve texts, the ten asks on tumblr, the fifty comments on his Instagram posts, the seventy five tweets, and he listened to the three voice mails.

Mark started sobbing when his perusal of Jack's messages came to a conclusion. However, it would go without saying that he was already crying in the midst of reading all those messages.

To hear how broken Jack was after all of this was heartbreaking. Mark could barely listen to what Jack had to say, for the sound of his voice was barely listenable, due to the sounds of Mark weeping. To read how depressed Jack had become without any sort of light in his life was absolutely gut-wrenching. He wrote messages where he could clearly put most of his thoughts without being interrupted, unlike his voice mails, where he was crying the entire time.

Mark was sorry. He never made a plan to apologize, but he was sorry.

Though he was in a state of regret, his life went on normally. He continued to interact with his fans and make videos, and it seemed surreal that not one person noticed anything different in Mark. Even after sobbing for over an hour, he was still fine. It was as if Jack had never even existed.

Days passed, and though on the outside he looks fine, he knew something was wrong on the inside. He acknowledged the empty hole in his chest and wished that ignoring it would make it would away, but that would never work. If his heart was a large physical object outside of his body, he would fill the hole with cement. But that, of course, would also not work. So, he knew what he had to do, and he reluctantly went through with it.

Then he typed. He also erased. He typed again. Then he erased an entire line. Then he erased everything.

Mark sat back in his chair, pondering the situation he was in. The words he would choose matter just has much as the air he was currently breathing. He discussed with himself in his head, picking out all the possible outcomes...for himself. He was never a selfish guy, not most of the time, but at this moment, everything was about him. Most people would be disappointing in him for thinking like that.

Then, once again, his fingers moved swiftly across the keys on his keyboard, pressing the keys that spelled out exactly what he wanted to say. He erased a word and fixed it. He erased a few words and put a period at the end. He erased an entire sentence and rewrote it. Then, after all of that, he pressed send.

***

Jack ignored the Skype message he got, assuming it was from no one special. He recorded some games, ate some food, and thought deeply about the life he was stuck living in. As the sun went down and the day was coming to its end, he checked the message. Tears formed in his eyes as he saw who sent it.

Jack, my dear, I know I never talked to you. I miss you. I just haven't had the time to say anything, for YouTube has gotten in my way. Life has been a struggle, and YouTube seemed to be the only thing that could cheer me up. It was hard finding my courage to speak to you again, but here I am. I don't think we'll ever be able to go back to what we once were. Our relationship was just so...so troubling, and I want to do what's for the best of both of us. So, I think for now, we should stay away from each other. I hope you understand, and I also hope you won't get pissed at me for this.

Goodbye.

Jack was hysterically sobbing. He read the text over and over again, wishing for Mark to just suddenly apologize. But the message stayed the same. Mark wasn't sorry, and he probably won't ever be.

His fingers trembled and his breath was shaky, but despite all of that, he still had the courage to message him back. He didn't expect a reply, knowing the man Mark had become, but he didn't want to miss out on trying.

Are you even fucking sorry?

Surprisingly, Jack got a reply almost instantly after his message sent.

I...I don't know. Goodbye. Don't message me again, okay? We're over.

Jack was not only furious, but every last bit of happiness he had drained out of him, leaving a mixture of anger and sadness.

What's your fucking problem, Mark? What did I ever do to you? Huh? I LOVED you, for fucks sake! But you ignored me and made me feel like shit. But that doesn't matter, does it? Cos your happy. That's what's important, right? Your happiness and nobody else's.

Jack was reluctant to send that message, but he did so anyway. He soon had no more tears to let out, but that didn't stop him from screaming. He yelled until he couldn't breathe, slamming his fists on his desks and continuing to scream in hopes of being noticed. It was at this moment Jack realized he was over exaggerating about everything, but that small factor in his situation wouldn't stop him.

Mark blocked him on Skype after that. He never answered, he just ran away from his problems, just like he always did. His life went on normally after that, as if Jack had never been a part of it. That admittedly hurt Jack, but of course, that didn't matter at all.

Day after day, Jack wondered where in life he went wrong. He imagined how he could change certain things and make it all better, but no matter what he did, he always ended up where he is right now. Maybe it was destined for Mark to break his heart.

However, Jack still cared for him. He still loved Mark and he wished nothing happened between them. He wanted them to get married and adopt fifty dogs, but they were at the point of no return. Jack will never get to speak to his beloved ever again, and he desperately wanted to, even though he knew it would hurt him even more.

And he hated himself for it.

Yeah, this chapter was weird. I get it. It was sloppy, unedited, unorganized, sad, and very OOC for the most part. I also apologize dearly for having gone a long time without updating, but if it makes you guys feel any better, I can guarantee a fluffy chapter coming out on Christmas :)

Well, my old friend messaged us. They sent one message, then left the Skype chat they messaged us in. They may have blocked us (or at least me) too. The message was short and simple, but one thing bothered me. They never mentioned that they were sorry. And that...got to me. But it helped me get over them easily, because if they weren't sorry for the shit they pulled, then I'm glad I don't consider them my friend anymore.

Good riddance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 24
Simon finds Baz's diary after flipping their room upside down in a fit of rage. Except it's locked... Then Simon agrees to do a 'favour' for Baz. Sim...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
425K 8.9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
627K 31.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...