Septiplier One-Shots

By Jessobecka

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are so totally in love, so why not write a book of one-shots about them? ~~~ ... More

It'll Be Okay
Meant to Be
Ferris Wheel
Beach Day
Mr. Fischbach
The Rainiest Night
Attack on Titan
Finding Nemo
Sickiplier
Protector
How Sam and Tim Brought Their Dads Together
By Candle Light
Not Meant To Be
Keep Away
Winter Wonderland
Comatose
Monster
Hero
Three Words
Snowball Fight
Puddle Jumper
The Most Memorable Fight
First Kiss
Sunrise
No Man Left Behind
Not a Party Animal
Coffee
The Apocalypse Isn't Fun
First Kiss, pt 2: The Morning After
Fan's Choice
Four Ways to Love the Sunshine
Claustrophobic
Chick Flick
Affection
Superhero
Benevolence
Concern
Jack and Mike
Devotion
Goodnight
Endearing
Fretful
Genuine
Honesty
Tomorrow is Another Day
Impassioned
Tomorrow is Another Day [pt. 2]
Jovial
Behind the Scenes
Keen
Loyal
The Servant's Secret
Money + Missing You
Memorable
Noble
Open
Umbrella
Profound
Quixotic
Bathroom Meetings (#1)
Romantic
Supportive
Treasured
Unwavering
Viable
Stars (#2)
Rest Easy, Daniel
Warm
Xquisite
You Mean the World (#3)
Yearning
Zealous
Rule No. 1
Bubblegum - An OCD Problem
Baking Disaster
Neglection Caused by Fame
Would You Rather
Are You Sorry?
It'll Be Okay, pt. 2
Operation: Cheer Mark Up
Gray
Choices PT I
Choices PT II
Choices PT III - Final
Final Mistake
Casual
Family
Anti
Awake
And Alive (Awake pt II)
Valor (#1)
Today
Info

A Little Help, Please?

11.4K 548 416
By Jessobecka

Jack rushed down the halls, pushing away the swarm of girls that tried to follow him. He never meant to be rude, but there was one specific person he needed to talk to, and he didn't want to let a bunch of girls that he would never be interested in ruin this for him.

He finally spotted who he was looking for and approached her as she put her books away in her locker, "Hey, Madison?" (A/N: She's just an OC because I'm too lame to put someone else that's real in this)

"What's up, Sean?"

"Dude, seriously, just call me Jack. I've told you this a bunch of times."

She stifled an annoyed sigh, "What's up, Jack?"

"I need you to come over my house after school."

"Why?"

"Just- please? Ma won't be home and I need to talk to you about something. I'll text you my address."

Madison hesitated before replying, biting her lip in worry. She was not the type of girl to go to any guy's house to get laid, and she believed that Jack understood that. They were only acquaintances; waving at each other in the halls, having small talk when the teacher wasn't in the class, sitting next to each other occasionally at lunch, but nothing more. Madison hoped that she wasn't making a mistake when she answered Jack.

"Sure. I'll be there."

Before Jack had the chance to thank her, she slammed her locker shut and left. Her mind flooded with scenarios of what would happen when she arrived at Jack's house, praying that nothing bad would happen. She was a nice girl who wasn't one to say 'no,' but hopefully she won't regret this decision.

***

Jack was undeniably terrified of what the outcome would turn out to be. He sat on his couch, staring out the window, trying to spot Madison. He didn't bother to check his phone or turn on the TV while waiting because he was just too anxious to do anything else except watch for Madison. He froze at the sight of her pulling into his drive way, feeling as if he might faint once he saw her get out of the car. This is reality, Jack, he thought, and you need to face it.

Jack opened the door before she was even able to knock, "Hi, Madison! Come inside."

"Look, Jack," Madison said as she stepped inside Jack's house, "I like you. You're a really cool guy-"

"I'm a fucking boss!"

"-but I can't do this. I'm not like all the other girls you probably bring home, and I'm not going to have sex with you. I came here only to apologize, and I am sorry."

Jack was bewildered as he processed what Madison had just said to him. It was no lie that he caught the eyes of nearly every girl in the school, but he had only looked at a small percentage of them the same way they looked at him. He enjoyed making out with girls while they were both drunk at parties, but he was always careful enough to stop before anything else happened.

"Madison, I don't want to have sex with you." Jack finally replied.

"Wait, what?"

"I called you over here because you're the only person I can trust with this."

"Just tell me what you need, Jack." Madison's eyes soften as she was relieved to find out that Jack just needed a little help. 

"I need help with... romance. I mean, you're a girl, right? You probably know this shit."

"Alright, that's a very stereotypical thing to say. But, lucky for you, you came to the right girl. Why not anyone else, though? Oh, aren't you good friends with that one girl-"

"Don't talk about her. Please." Jack was not in the mood to talk about this specific girl, especially because he knew she was talking about his ex-girlfriend. After quickly studying his face, Madison understood why Jack would rather not speak about her.

"Alright, then what about Mark? I'm pretty sure he was the one who got Felix and Marzia together, so why not talk to him?"

"'Cause this is about him."

Mark and Jack had been friends since preschool. Mark was sitting alone, playing with the colorful building blocks in the corner of the classroom. Jack had been taunted for his accent, so with nowhere to go, he sat next to Mark. Mark was very quiet, but he scooted over, giving Jack permission to play with him. Ever since then, they were friends, even if they grew up to have many differences.

They both shared a love for video games and computers, but Mark turned to be more isolated than Jack. Jack became on of the 'popular kids' who had countless friends and girls who were interested in him. On the other hand, Mark only had a few friends. Bob, Wade, and Aaron moved away, so he was left with Jack, Madison, and Felix.

Mark was openly gay, so it was tough for him to find a love interest to distract himself from Jack. Jack spent years kissing girls, trying to deny that he liked guys as well. That didn't last for long, so he just accepted himself. As much as he was attracted to girls and guys, none of them would've topped his love for Mark. He had fallen in love with Mark as they grew up together, their time together not being a waste of any sort.

"What do you- oh. Oh." Madison, along with everyone else who knew Jack, was completely oblivious to this. Everyone knew he loved girls, but guys? Now that was something new.

"Yeah, I'm bisexual," Jack stared at the shocked expression that was on Madison's face, "Oh, balls, are you homophobic?"

"N-No! It's just... you? Sean McLaughlin, the ladies man of our school, wants to hook up with nerdy, but strong, Mark Fischbach. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's just unexpected."

"Look, you'll help me, right?"

"Definitely!" A smile made it's way to Jack's face, causing Madison to smile as well. Madison tried to hide the fact that she knew that this wouldn't be a struggle at all. She already knew what to do, and she knew she could easily get Mark and Jack together.

***

"You did what?" Jack gaped at Madison, tears swelling in his eyes. He thought he was able to trust Madison with this, and she stomped all over that trust like it was nothing.

"Relax, Jack."

"I can't relax! You fucking called Mark and told him about my sexuality a-and told him that I love him! Why'd you have to fucking do that t' me?"

Madison had asked Jack where his bathroom was several minutes ago, but Jack was completely oblivious to the fact that Madison was making a phone call. One could easily say that she was quiet enough not to be heard by anyone. The phone call was to Mark, and she told him everything.

"Jack-"

"I told you to fucking help, Madison! I told you-"

"Two weeks ago, Mark told me he loved you. He asked me for help, just like you did, and he told me that he fucking loved you."

"He... He did?"

Madison's phone suddenly rang, Jack choosing to tune out her ringtone. They both stared at her phone as if they had never seen something like it before. They both instantaneously snapped out of their trance, Madison answering the phone before it went to the answering machine without bothering to check who was calling.

"Hello?" she said. When hearing the reply,  she immediately recognized who the voice belonged to, so she put her phone on speaker.

"J-Jack?" a familiar voice stammered. It was Mark.

"Do you really like me?" Jack answered, trying to stay calm. He sniffled as the tears ran down his cheeks, his attention only on Mark.

"I- uh... Yeah, I do. I tried to get help from Madison because I was just too scared to do anything on my own. I'm really sorry if this is weird, and I understand if you want to stay away from me."

"What did Madison tell you?"

"She told me baloney, okay? It's not important-"

"She told you that I love you."

Mark was silent for about a minute before replying, Jack holding his breath. Madison inhaled sharply as Mark finally spoke once again, "Was she lying?"

"No!" Jack snapped back, a little too harshly, "No, she wasn't, you goober. I had a crush on you since, like, middle school."

"O-Oh."

Madison chose to stay completely silent, not wanting to interfere with anything. Jack and Mark were both at a loss for words, confused on what should be said next. They were both in tears, astounded that this was really happening.

"Do you want to play Wedding Simulator with me, Mark?" Jack asked quietly, slightly chuckling afterwards. It was a silly game that he has been wanted to try out for a while, and maybe he just found the perfect person to play it with.

"I'd love to." Mark smiled, hanging up the phone. Madison left Jack's house without saying any words, only hugging Jack and waving goodbye.

Jack was staring out his window once again, this time waiting for Mark to show up. He arrived very quickly, and with Jack eager to see him, he ran outside to hug Mark. He buried his face in the curve of Mark's neck, mumbling words that could be easily heard as, 'I love you.' Mark whispered those same three words in Jack's ear, the two of them smiling like complete lovestruck idiots.

Without discussing it, they both knew they had to thank Madison for helping, even if all she did was call Mark and tell him Jack's confession. But, without her help, the two long-term friends would've stayed friends, and their love for video games would've been limited to everything but Wedding Simulator. As much of a stupidly fun game it was, they were both happy together, and that's all they could ask for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
70.1K 3.4K 28
A big thunderstorm hits Florida on the night of the school sleepover. Nobody knows this but Darryl is terrified of thunderstorms. He doesn't tell any...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...