Haze of Bliss • jjk x reader

By devipink

Gojoxreader Getoxreader "What are you two arguing about now?" Geto sighed. "Who has the biggest dick." You... More

Welcome
1 Point and Shoot
2 Bound
3 Dorms
4 Upperclassmen
5 Asylum
6 Dinner
7 Training
8 Late Night Swim
9 Baby Daddy
10 Movie Night
11 Spa
12 Festival
13 Hide N Seek
14 Summer Time Fun
15 Uniform
16 Tunnel Mission
17 Daddy Issues
18 Old friend
19 First Day
20 Ready, Fight!
21 Alone
22 Wanted Company
23 Promise
24 Visiting
25 Drinking
26 Buddhist Shrine
27 Stickers and Piercings
28 Prank day
29 Saving the Seniors
30 Star vessel
31 Toji Fushiguro
32 Drifting
33 Sick
34 Three Months
35 Teke Teke
36 Cursed Tools
38 Midnight Call
39 In The Dark
40 Wicked Truth
41 Liar
42 Frayed
43 Tame
44 Wandering Mind
45 Just Pretend
46 Not Enough
47 Dying Flame
48 Melee
49 Satoru's Sorrow
50 Ink Blood
51 Red Blues
52 Crack
53 Role Model
54 Bounty
55 Tomb Town
56 Domain
57 Memento
58 Nanamins Birthday
59 Worship
60 Forgive Me
61 Update
62 Date
63 Child Army
64 Minds Deception
65 The Megumi Chronicles
66 The Megumi Chronicles 2
67 Suppress
68 Incite
69 Limitless
70 Volume 0
71 The Vessel
72 First Meeting
73 Resurrection
74 Flicking Lighter
75 Pathway
75.5
76 Exchange Event
77 Foreboding
78 Funeral
79 Inherit
80 Missing
81 The Golden Era
82 Will
83 Return
84 Shibuya Wreckage
85 Tengen
HoB hoes
HoB: End Notes!
QUESTION
HoB hoes, pt2!

37 Comfort

5.2K 305 478
By devipink

NSFW warning for this chap and more often, im not gonna warn everytime cause its kinda part of the story and this is rated mature

Song: Needed Me- Rihanna

Finally, you were back from your mission. You wanted nothing more than to see Geto and sleep. Throwing your bag onto the floor, you scratched Kune before bounding out of the room and toward Getos. You knocked on the door, unable to keep the grin from your face.  "Suguru, cmon hurry up!"

A few seconds later he opened the door with messey hair, pulling you into a hug. You happily wrapped your arms around his waist, snuggling your cheek to his chest. "Did you miss me or did you miss me?" You said in a teasing tone. When he didn't answer you puffed out your cheeks, looking up. Your eyes widened as he rested his forehead against yours.

"Yeah, I missed you a lot." He affirmed, smiling softly. Your face warmed, unable to find any words. "I was just thinking about you."

"Cause you love me so much, huh?" You teased. "Were you okay while I was gone-mm!"

You whimpered as his lips lightly met yours.

A smile spread over his lips at your shocked expression, hiding his worry.
"Y/n...was that okay?"

"Okay? It felt fine I think." You laughed nervously.

"Was it okay with you?"

You gulped harshly, any words caught in your throat.

"Y/n."  His hand rested on your cheek.  "Don't overthink it."

"Um-"

Seconds stretched by in silence, a sad smile overtaking Getos face. "It's okay, I'm sorry." His hand dropped, pulling away from you.

You quickly caught his wrist, messily pulling him back toward your lips. "Don't be sorry-I love you-" you said quickly, tears falling from your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He murmured.

"I just missed you a lot." You laughed, quickly clearing them away. "I love you, I'm sorry Suguru I was just shocked-" Your head was tilted up as he caught you in a deeper kiss, backing you against the wall, shutting and locking the door. Your heart skipped a beat at the click.

"How was your mission?" He questioned lowly, kissing down your jaw.

"They-they said I did a good job." You spoke breathlessly.

"Yeah?" He murmered, licking the shell of your ear. You shivered. "You finish it early just to see me?"

"Yeah." You whispered.

"What a good girl~" He teased, arm snaking around your back, pulling you flush against him. You relaxed in his arms as he kissed you again, tongue swiping against your lip. His hands felt cold against your hot skin, trailing up your stomach to your chest. "No bra? What a tease." He grinned against your lips.

"Don't make fun of me." You huffed.

"Me? I would never." His other hand trailed down to your ass, grinding against you. "Can we keep going?"

You weren't oblivious to his erection pressing against your front, and so despite your uneasiness you buried you face in the crook of his neck, whispering a small "Yeah." Your arms hung around his neck as he picked you up, legs wrapping around his hips. He slowly kissed the edge of your mouth, trailing down to your neck and collarbone. You jolted up in surprise as he began grinding into you, however his hands were firm in keeping you in place. You squirmed as he hit a certain spot, a squeak coming from your lips. "You're so jumpy~" Geto smirked.

"S'not my fault." You mumbled, feet hitting the floor again.

"Strip for me."

"What?"

He dropped his head, giving you a 'really' look. "I can't fuck you with your clothes on."

"Who said I was putting on a show? You strip."

Song: Call Out My Name- The Weekend

Geto backed away, reaching for his own sweater, slowly pulling it up. Your mouth fell open at his actions, turning your head away with a heavy blush. Geto only laughed, keeping only his boxers on, once again trapping you against the wall. "Its cute seeing you all shy again." His thumbs hooked under your bottoms, pulling them down your hips so they dropped to the floor. He reached for your shirt, dropping it to the floor, his hands coming to rest on either side of your head. Your legs clamped shut, arms covering your chest trying to retain some modesty. "Are you embarrassed? You're too beautiful for that. Just for me, Y/n, move your arms." You hesitantly did so, and Geto chuckled darkly before picking you up and throwing you on his bed.
He eased down, laying on his side and beginning another makeout session, your lips glued together. His hands traced up and down your thighs, massaging them for awhile, until his thumb traced around your folds, slicking his finger back and forth.  You squeaked, thighs tightening around his wrist. Geto murmured, "I'm not going anywhere." A gasp left your lips as he slid a finger in.  "Relax. I'll be careful." He whispered, pumping in and out slowly. "You're way to tight Y/n." He practicality moaned, "Even one finger in tight, I'm going to split you in half."

"Mm-!" You flinched as he added another finger, feeling yourself stretch. However Geto moved slowly, waiting for you to relax again.  He gradually sped up, thumb sliding up until your hips jutted up.  He rubbed the area up and down with a soft touch.  "Suguru faster.."

Getos eyes were trained on you, your breathy voice making saliva ball up and slide down his throat harshly. 
His fingers curled, enticing another hitch from you while you clenched around his fingers. His head dived down again, kissing and licking along your jaw, moving down to nibble the skin on your throat while his fingers scissored and curled, adding another in the midst. Geto kept you well occupied to the point you felt your stomach flutter, thighs suddenly tensing and relaxing again. "Nnn... nn.." You breathed deeply, unsure of the feeling to come. The anticipation soon snapped as you threw your head back, moaning lowly. Geto eased you through your high until you relaxed around him, pulling his covered fingers and popping them in your mouth. You moaned lowly, tired eyes meeting his while your tongue ran over his fingers.

"You alright?"

"Good."  You mumbled. 

He hummed, leading you into a lazy kiss, your taste lingering on your tongue.  "Ready?"

"Mm."  Somehow, even if that was your only experience, you found yourself craving that feeling again. Geto stood, pulling his bottoms down. You quickly threw your arm over your eyes. 

The bed dipped as he kneeled on either side of your form, a devious smirk on his face.  "Y/n I don't think I've seen you act so shy since we first met." He leaned over you, taking the arm away from your face and staring into your dialated pupils, "Have you never seen a cock before?" You eyes widened and face burned. "Cmon, don't you want to take a peek?"
You gulped harshly, panning your gaze down. It was big, thick. That was your first thought. The second was that there was no way that was fitting in you.

The uncomfortable feeling grew in you once again, shifting under him nervously, "Suguru...I can't-thats-" You gulped harshly. Your breath hitched as he rubbed his dick against you, coating himself with your cum.

He kissed the corner of your mouth, whispering lowly, "Are you gonna take it for me? Be a good girl?"

You felt like you were in a trance as you responded, "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I'll be good"

Geto chuckled darkly, making your heart jump, "Perfect girl" He kissed your cheek, slowly pushing his hips forward.

"ah-a-" The stretch and burn way more intense than before, making your eyes water. You gasped in small breaths, heel digging into his back and nails embedding into his skin.  "Wait-wait."  If Suguru really wanted to, he could have came right there. Between your tight pussy that pratically sucked him in and the little sounds you made. He paused for the moment, giving you time to adjust before slowly pulling out and repeating. You whimpered, shifting slightly under him. Geto massaged the inside of your thigh with one hand, taking your hand with his other and interlacing your fingers. "It's okay sweetheart. Be a good girl for me and relax. Can you do that?"  You hummed shakily, crying out as he placed his head on your shoulder, biting it softly as he bottomed out. "Fuck-" Your hips shifted away, nails digging into his palm, "-it hurts!"  You whined, tears wetting the corner of your eyes.

"Relax."  Suguru hummed, "I'll make you feel good, I promise."  He distracted you with another kiss, just barely moving in and out. Despite the pain, your stomach burned and twisted with pleasure. "Suguru.." Your hips shifted slightly against him, as he swallowed the small whine you made.

Song- Pillowtalk- Zayn

"Be a good girl while I fuck you, got it?"

You cried out as he completely pulled out before more quickly entering again, starting with a slow steady pace. His length pressed in and out, making you brim with heat. "Suguru~" You moaned, leg over his back attempting to pull him closer. His hand on your thigh moved to your clit. Your breaths sped, between the pressure on your clit, Sugurus dick filling you, and the other attention he gave you soon felt your stomach lurch, the tingles intensifying. Your head lolled back against the pillows, head blanking out, quick moans leaving your lips.
You fluttered around him, body tensing. Suguru slowed his steady pace, bringing you through, trying hard not to finish himself as you came around him, clenching unbelievably tight.

He gritted his teeth, he wanted one more out of you. "Good girl~" He smirked as you tightened around him again. You yelped as he began moving again, a lot faster than before, slamming into you. One arm holding him up while his other hand tightly gripped your hip. Your nails found their grasp back on his back. Your mouth gaped open while he hit deeper than before, your body moving with his harsh thrusts. Tears formed in your eyes, the pleasure and plain melding into one overwhelming feeling. "Fuck!" Geto cursed, suddenly leaving you empty making you arch your back up desperately. He buried his head in your neck, a long moan being muffled as he came onto your stomach. One of your hands grasped the back of his neck while the other weaved through his hair, making another groan spill from his lips. His breath against your neck made your skin burn.

You let out a needy moan as he suddenly thrusted back in, the hand on your hip moving to your clit. Both of your wits were fading, or more so yours were finally gone and Suguru was following with your intoxicating moans. The coil in your stomach was different from the first two times, this one was more painful, intense, making your head cloud with nothing but the thought of it. "S-Suguru-fuck! Sug-!" Your chants dwindled down into a moan, finding Sugurus shoulder and biting down while pressing him as close as you could. This organism hit like a truck, all your senses heightened as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Suguru groaned as he did the same, not bothering to pull out as you milked everything you could from him. He rutted into you lazily, pressing his cum deeper and deeper before finally stopping, stilling inside you. You desperately pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, grinding against his dick. You felt unbelievably hot, wanting nothing more than for him to come inside of you again. It felt to good, he felt too good, his cum felt too good.

You let out a choked moan as he pulled out. Geto watched your mixed cum drip onto your thighs and the sheets underneith, though he quickly had to tear his gaze away, settling on your face instead. Your eyes were shut, mouth open with soft pants. He kissed the edge of your mouth softly, laying beside you, making your heavy eyelids lift slightly. "Are you alright?" He asked softly as you rolled on your side, cuddling into him while he pet down your wild hair. You hummed tiredly. He kissed your cheek, shutting his eyes with a sigh. "I have to get you a pill."

"What?" You mumbled.

"I came inside." He said sheepishly.

"Mmm, I felt full." Suguru felt his cock twitch at your slurred words, though he was broken out of it by a weak slap on his cheek. "Stupid."

He chuckled, rolling you off of him and back onto the mattress, pressing a chaste kiss on your lips. "I'll be right back, get some rest."

"Where you off to so late?"

Suguru tensed, looking over his shoulder to find Shoko, smoke dragging from her cigarette.
"Just a quick store run." He smiled.

"That so? What for?"

"Snacks-"

"You smell like sex." Her eyes narrowed. "So who was it?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does if its who I think it is."
Shoko sighed, "Suguru if you fuck her over I'll have your head."

"It isn't like that-"

Shoko stomped her cigarette, "Theres absolutely no way it wasn't, you know that. Go get the pill. If she ends up pregnant I'll cut your shit off."

"Y/n."  Suguru shook your shoulder, waiting for you to show any signs of waking. After a few minutes you cracked your eyes open, giving him the same out of it look as before. 
"Sit up, after you take the pill I'll clean you up." You groaned, parting your sticky legs to sit. 

The pill bobbed down your throat along with a small drink of water.  You went to lay back down but Geto grabbed you arm, keeping you upright.  "I'm tired!" You whined, "Just let me sleep."

"You have cum all over you, you really want to sleep like that?"
Your gaze floated away from his.
Geto wrapped his hands under your thighs, lifting you up.  You winced, burying your face in his neck. He muttered an apology, sitting you on the bathroom countertop while he started the shower. Once it was to a good temperature he began stripping.

"Why are you getting naked?" You rubbed your eyes tiredly.

"You're half asleep with shaky legs, are you going to do it on your own?"

"You really are lucky im too tired to be mean-mf! Be careful! That hurt!"
He placed you down, hot water running down your back. You closed your eyes, leaning your forehead against his chest as the water relaxed your muscles. "Suguru..." He hummed, rinsing the soap from your hair. "Was I-ehm-was I okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was I..good? At doing that?"

"Are you asking if you were good at sex?" Suguru laughed.

"Stop laughing I'm really asking." You mumbled. "Or kissing? Was I okay?"

He tugged your hair back, capturing your lips. "You. Are. Amazing." He pecked you between each word, before lowering his lips to your ear. "You have such a perfect pussy-"

"Okay! I get it."

He hummed, "Are you alright?"

"It'll probably go away by morning."

"Does it hurt?" He frowned, looking down at you.

"Just a little, but it'll be okay."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. At least it was worth it, right?"

"Shut up."

Geto helped you wash up considering your shaking legs, and you couldn't colapse onto the bed quickly enough. Though of course before you could slump down he caught your waist, sitting you in the desk chair. "Let me change the sheets first."

"Okay." You yawned, rubbing your eyes. "Mm so tired." And because you were so exhausted, you quickly passed out. Geto gently transfered you onto the bed, laying down and pulling your head into his chest.

Finally, his thoughts weren't playing tug of war with eachother. He felt calm for the first time in months.

=========
nothing like some smut at 10am

oof its hard to write smut and not make in cringy but i tried, although unfortunately sexy situations are sometimes cringy and u just gotta ignore that

also i dunno if yall noticed in my writing, but i have a thing for suddenly adding smut 😙

i almost titled this cumfort

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
72.3K 2.7K 25
You'd had a crush on Gojo Satoru the moment you started at TJH. The thing was...you were out of his league - or at least you saw it that way. Once Ge...
136K 3.2K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
220K 5.1K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...