Severus Snape Oneshots

By xrising_phoenix

A collection of PLATONIC Severus Snape Oneshots/Imagines ***This is a current work in progress (I do not own... More

**PLEASE READ (Info)
S.S x student reader (platonic)
S.S. x student reader - Tea time and your birthday
S.S x student reader - In the forest
S.S. x student reader - Anxiety attack
S.S x Chloe
S.S x Chloe (pt. 2)
S.S x Chloe (pt. 3)
Author's note
S.S x student reader - Lockhart
A Protector (Slytherin R!)
A Protector Pt. 2
10 years
A Protector Pt. 3
Flustered (Luna x Reader)
King's Cross Station
When I come a-knockin'
Different Isn't Bad
The Flip Phone
Tis The Season (Weasleys x Snape x R)
The Enigma
*Author's Note*
The Pub
An Adolescent Accident
An Adolescent Accident (Pt.2)
Neighbors!!!
Neighbors!!! (Pt. 2)
Neighbors!!! (Pt. 3)
You Have No Idea How Much I've Missed You
Absolutely Not.
The Picnic with the Prince of Darkness
Love Persevering
Warm Snowflakes
Mother Dearest
The Healer & the Bat(man)
Daily Prophet? More like Daily Gossip.
***Author's Note, PLEASE READ!!!
Conference Night
It Wasn't Rain
Life Is Certainly Strange
the Portrait
A Tournament Gone Wrong
Severus Snape Headcannon! <3
Professor Grinch
Thank You.
**Author's Note
šŸ Happy Birthday, Severus!
I've Been Dazed and Confused For So Long
The Blame Game
AUTHOR'S NOTE**
Comfort in Time
Caught
Here Comes the Bride (Pt. 1)
Do Not Be Late
A Peaceful Silence
**VOTE!!!**
Waking Nightmares
Tell Me When My Sorrow's Over
**VOTING RESULTS!!!**
Here Comes The Bride Pt. 2
Conversations with a Teacher
*This Happened Today*
Silencio, porfavor!
Towers and Troubles
***AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S JANUARY NINTH!
**Author's Note
A Question
Hold My Hand?
Pick Your Poison
**Author's Note
Blurb
I'd Do It All Over Again
The Dinner Party
šŸBlurb
"G'night!"
I Shall Say Goodnight
***Author's Note
Blurb!
Blurb?
***Author's Note
Blurb!
Poe
Poe #2
Pass the Salt?
How HP Characters Would React to You Coming Out
Blurb Prompts!
***Author's Note
Remember Me
The Confrontation
Severus Snape Headcannons
Inā€¢subā€¢orā€¢dinā€¢aā€¢tion (?)
***Author's Note
Fear Wears Clothes
Failures, Dreams, and Wisdom
Author's Note***
Natural Selection At it's Finest
Where Is My Mind?...
Never.
THANKS, I'd appreciate it!
Blurbs: Dad Edition
I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
***Author's Note: Update
update
Cabin Fever
Blurb!
Headcannon!
I'm Sorry
**Author's Note! Kind of Random
Blurbs!
The British Baking Blowout
Disney blurb!!!
Blurbs!
Author's Note**
"...Ravenclaws?"
More HCs!
!!Please read//Author's Note**
Parenting HC's!
In Each Drop You Should Find
IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR
A Time and A Place

The Gum Incident (Student R)

1.5K 38 14
By xrising_phoenix

I walk down the dungeons on a cold Saturday evening. It was so chilly, my breath was nearly visible. Why the hell wasn't there any insulation? Or heat charms?

I sigh and fix the collar of my jacket as I trudge down the poorly lit corridor.

Before I get the chance to say the password to the common room's painting, I hear loud shuffling and cluttering noises.

I turn around to where the sound is coming from.. Only to see that it came from across the hall.

Across the hall as in, Professor Snape's office.

Another crash and a string of muffled curses is heard. I bite my lip, trying to decide if I should investigate the sound or enter the common room..

With a sigh, I make my way over towards the hall and knock on the door.

A moment passes by and once again, nothing is heard. I clench my fists, trying to not give into the curious side of me.

With a shape exhale, I slowly open the door.

When I open the door, I see my professor hunched over his desk, his palms rubbing into his eyes frustratedly.

"P-Professor?" I call out.

The man whips his head up and looks at me.

"Miss Y/l/n! What are you doing in my office unannounced?? Did your mother never teach you to knock?" He snarls.

My heart stops for a moment and I hesitate. Taking a deep breath, I finish my thought.

"Professor, I-I did knock.. I just, I heard a loud crash and other noises and I got worried." I rush out.

I notice that he is keeping his head tilted at an angle and I take a step to the left.

He finally looks up at me with a glare.

Oh sweet Merlin.

I bring my hand up to my mouth to stifle my giggles.

In his dark ebony hair, a bright pink piece of chewing gum is stuck to some strands.

"Stop laughing!" He bellows out.

I blink away the tears, taking my hand away from my mouth. I bite down on my bottom lip and my nostrils flare, trying to keep my laughter at bay.

I point to my own hair, saying,
"P-Professor.. You, you have a little someth-"

"Don't be daft! I know what happened." He groans, less angry and more embarrassed.

He rests his elbows on his desk, hiding his face in his calloused hands as he deeply sighs.

After a brief moment, he drops his arms with a thud and looks up at me.

"It was the Weasley twins and their damned contraptions. I open up a potion of mine and this chewing gum jumped out. I've tried removing it with magic but it isn't working." He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"So you've tried magic.." I trail off, walking into the room until I'm in front of his desk.

"Did I stutter?" He quips, raising an eyebrow at me.

I roll my eyes with a huff.

"If you'd let me finish.. You've tried magic.. But have you tried getting it out the old fashioned way? Muggle style?" I ask, tilting my head.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and looks off to the side in thought. After a brief moment, his eyes slightly widen and they flicker up to me.

"You don't mean.." He trails off, scoffing.

~

"Thank you, Blinky!" I say to the house elf.

"Of course. Blinky is happy to help Miss
Y/n!" The elf says before popping away.

"Sit down on that stool." I say, pointing to the wooden seat with a plastic kitchen glove in hand.

He mumbles something under his breath before readjusting his cloak to sit down on the stool.

I twist open the plastic Skippy jar of peanut butter after putting on my glove with a snap.

I use to two fingers to scoop out a glob of peanut butter.

I walk over to the man who's eye twitches. Either in embarrassment or hate? I don't know- likely both.

He purses his lips together when I run my peanut butter lathered finger through his hair. I can't help but smirk at his suffering.

A few minutes pass by and the peanut butter is sitting in his hair for a moment.

"Do not tell anyone of this event. Ever." He sternly says in a low voice.

I genuinely cannot take this man seriously- the dungeon bat of Hogwarts who has peanut butter in a chunk of his hair, is threatening me?

My lips quirk upwards and I nod my head, sarcastically muttering an "mkay.."

"Now, I would like something from you.. In exchange for my silence." I say, putting a bit more peanut butter in his hair.

"Excuse me?? Are you blackmailing me,
Y/L/N?" He spits, whipping his head up at me.

I shrug while pressing my lips together.

"I am threatening to tell people about this peanut butter incident unless you give me what I want.. Soo yeah... I suppose you could call it that.." I nonchalantly state.

"What makes you think I won't obliviate you?" He snarls.

I set the peanut butter down and walk in front of him, folding my arms.

I look towards his desk that is a quite a few metres away, his wand laying atop it.

Before he can blink, I dash to his door with a grin.

"Y/N!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He bellows out, standing up.

"Well, A.- I can tell everyone everything or B.- I can leave you here with that stuff in your hair for you to figure out on your own. Or maybe both?.." I say, putting my hand on the doorknob.

He looks back to the wand that lay on his desk and then back at me, realizing that he could neither reach me nor his wand in time.

"You.. little.. brat.." He drawls out.

I nod my head in agreement, tilting my head to the side.

"There are worse things to be called..."

The man sighs and takes a seat, clasping his hands together

"Bloody minx." He mutters to himself glaring at the ground.

Awaiting his response, I begin to turn the knob slowly, making the creak painfully obvious.

"What do you want?" He asks after a moment of silence.

I let go of the knob and smirk, taking a few steps closer to him.

"I want a liquid luck potion. That's it." I say.

He knits his eyebrows together, silently contemplating my proposal. After a long pause, he sighs, nodding his head.

"Fine." He mumbles.

I inwardly cheer at my victory and I walk back over to the professor and finish tending to his hair.

"You're a cunning thing, aren't you?" He sighs, looking into his lap.

"There's a reason why I'm in Slytherin.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.6K 61
61.1K 2.4K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
55.3K 2.1K 32
Emma Moore, professor in Healing at Hogwarts, has to suppress her feelings for her old best friend and now colleague Severus Snape, who she hasn't se...
7.8K 141 10
Ā§ Severus Snape Oneshots! There are both ROMANCE and PLATONIC stories. Will not do underaged romance. Compilations of Severus Snape stories made by m...