Fire and Blood // Daemon Targ...

Από rissarosewrites

Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declar... Περισσότερα

1. Iron Throne
2. Reek of Dragon
3. Gorgeous
4. Ruin my life
5. Sick
6. Heaven help us
7. Impunity
8. Say it Again
9. Watch me win
10. Don't be Scared
11. Dracarys
12. Stardust
13. Never yours
14. Heir
Cesar Lannister
15. Cheat
16. Welcome to Hell
17. Used to be Fun
18. It's only forever
19. Buffer
20. His whore
21. Egg
Barney Baratheon
22. Fragile
23. Promised Forever
24. Choices
25. Under the Dragons Eye
26. Ceaselessly Reminded
27. Fury
28. Vulnerable
29. Fuck Off Lannister
30. Burn though my skin
31. Prize
32. Perfect
Gabriel Greyjoy
34. Strength
35. Regal
36. Without You
37. Torment Me
38. Daemon
39. Mine
Seamus Seaworth
42. Infinite
43. Favorites
44. Darkness is alluring
45. Pleasure
46. Virtue
47. Venomous Lies
49. Tea
51. Don't grovel
52. Driftmark
53. Duty
54. Crucible
55. Toxic
56. A Fine Match
57. Old Bronze Cunts
58. I Don't
59. You and Me
60. For Evermore
61. Pentos
62. VISERYS!
63. Partner in Crime
64. Miss Her Too
65. Oceans
66. Don't move
67. Twins
68. Full Responsibility
69. Make My Dreams Come True
70. Titus Lannister
71. Baelon and Alyssa
72. Push
73. Pink Dread
74. Idiot
75. Shame and Honor
76. Bad Feeling
77. Flames
78. Best aunt ever
79. Hi, I'm Level Headed Davina
80. Join the Club
81.Taking Back the Power
82. Long Live
83. Déjà vu
Davina

40. Trouble

5.8K 220 14
Από rissarosewrites

Daemon is a ten but...

•••

'...the wall Blackhaven are unscalable vassalstone. And the castle is surrounded by a deep, dry moat. It is well fortified against any future Dornish incursions.' Beric Dondarrion began.

Rhaenyra sat bored as she was to choose from suitors, if her aunt was here she could at least make fun of the men with her. but no. Ever since Daemon and the Snakes war, Davina had vanished. Rhaenyra knew that Davina was fine because she was Davina, she had survived this long, she wasn't going to let anyone stop her, but still she worried it had been moons. Rhaenyra looked at the line was endless and the options were still awful.

'And though my seat may be lesser in size, it is situated most pleasingly.' He went on clearing his throat he moved to pour himself a glass of wine. 'The view across the Marches is inspiring, so said Queen Alysanne herself when she honored my father and I...'

'And tell me, Lord Dondarrion,' Rhaenyra spoke up. 'did you think my great-grandmother as beautiful as they say?'

'This was half a century ago, Princess.'

'Yes, it was.' She agreed and the crowd of spectators laughed in agreement.

'That was unseemly, Princess.'

'The man is older than my father. It's unseemly for him to put himself forward as a contender for my hand.' Rhaenyra corrected her guard. 'Next!' she demanded. 'And now a child.' Rhaenyra shook her head, this was useless.

'The Black woods are an ancient house with a formidable army.' Boremund Baratheon began. He stared up at her hopefully.  'In the River lands, they once ruled as kings. The blood of the First Men still flows in their veins.'

'Go on.'

'My Princess... ours is a bond that has long endured, since Lucas Black wood, the grand sire of my grand sire, aided the Dragon in his war of conquest...' Boremund reminded her.

'Aye, the Black woods truly turned the tide on that one.' One of the men in the crowd shouted and Boremunds confidence flickered as the crowd laughed again

'Coursed with the blood of the First Men, our history is deeply rooted in this land, which your house has made its home. If chosen as your match, Princess... your days shall be easy and nights safe under my protection.' Boremund went on.

"Protection"?' the man spoke up again. 'The Princess has a dragon, you dumb cսոt.'

'Bracken!' he was scolded but he kept on laughing

'I could learn to like that one.' Rhaenyra remarked. 'Ugh, let us have the next so we may go to supper.'

'Craven.'

'Ooh!' the crowd declared as Bracken and Boremund faced off.

'We're leaving.' Cole told Rhaenyra leading her away.

'Sheathe that steel, you twats!'

'Send word to the harbor and have Captain Oswin ready the ship.' Rhaenyra said as they walked.

'Princess, we're due in Bitter bridge in three days' time.' Cole corrected

'I would happily row myself back to King's Landing if it brought an end to this ridiculous pageant.' Rhaenyra told him.  Bracken grunted, falling to the ground, the child Boremund had taken him down.

'Don't look, Princess.' Cole said leading her outside.

+

'We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess.' Cole told her as they sailed

'How do you think he will take it?' Rhaenyra questioned looking out at the castle in the distance.

'Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?' Cole mused but a dragon shrieking and rumbling caught their attention. Caraxes and Fury flew overhead, Caraxes dove down rocking the ship.

'Take cover!'

'Princess! You all right? Are you? Fetch the maester!' Cole said as he helped Rhaenyra up she clutched at her head as she stared at her aunt and uncles dragons.

'I'm fine.' She assured.

"Not a good start Brother.' Davina warned as they landed. 'Way to rock the boat when you are already on thin ice.' Davina muse.

"Ha, ha.' Daemon said smirking over at her. "This was fun, why are we back?" Daemon mused.

"Because Viserys is a cunt and Rhaenyra doesn't deserve to suffer him alone.' Davina told him.

'You are the nice one, since when did that happen?" Daemon teased.

"I haven't had to kill any husbands." Davina reminded him. "I'm at peace."

"Funny because last night I swear I had you shattered with pleasure,' Daemon told her and she laughed her cheeks blushing as he kissed her.

"I love you. Don't let him take your head." Davina warned.

"Never, I am invincible."

The throne room was filled, whispered voices echoed Davina and Daemon's name. Viserys stood ready to reprimand his siblings.

Daemon walked forward with confidence though, the kings guard unsheathed their swords ready to attack, to protect their king. A crown on Daemon's head he threw down his sword before them. Davina leaned against the back doors, she wasn't a queen, she didn't need the whole show of whos cock is bigger. She searched the crowd for Rhaenyra but Daemon's little show kept her eyes on him.

'Add it to the chair.' He offered it clattered before Viserys as the crowd murmured with anticipation.

'You wear a crown.' Viserys noted.  'Do you also call yourself "King"?' he sneered. Davina watched them cautiously. The world was a better place when the Targaryen siblings were not at each other's throats. Davina spent her youth taking swings at Viserys, it was Daemon's turn to be the chaos. He had stayed quiet  for too damn long at Rune stone. But now he needed peace or else blood would spill and Davina was never ready for the moment Daemon died.

'Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me "King of the Narrow Sea." Daemon informed him and the crowd murmured again, Daemon was no king. Everyone knew of his reputation.  'But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace.' Daemon assured. 'My crown and the Step stones... are yours.'

'Well, where is Lord Corlys?' Viserys questioned hesitantly, Daemon was not one to bend the knee willingly.

'Aunt Davina." Rhaenyra whispered running up to her.

"I was hoping you were here.' Davina said hugging her. "You are not letting your father boss you around right?"

"I was on a royal tour to find a-'

'Gross. NO.' Davina told her. "Did I ever tell you how I got out of my marriages?'

"Dracarys.' Rhaenyra whispered with a grin.

"You don't have to marry them, I can set fire to them all, get rid of each and every man that wants your crown and not you. That is who will show up for those things. you cant trust a man that wants your power and nothing else.' Davina told her. "Trust me and only me... sometimes Daemon. But I wont steer you wrong."

"I'm glad you are back."

"I'm sorry I was gone so long."

""You missed him." Rhaenyra remarked. "Even after everything."

"I am weak when it comes to him." Davina informed her. "I did miss him, I hate him and I love him and i'm not done tormenting him." Davina agreed, she kept an arm around Rhaenyra as she watched Daemon and Viserys. "I hate fighting with him, loving him is so much better, for the both of us... the whole realm actually.' Davina mused.

"What are you going to do to get back at him?" Rhaenyra mused. Davina just smirked in response.

'He sailed home to Driftmark.' Daemon told him

'Who holds the Step stones?' Viserys countered

'The tides... the crabs, and 2,000 dead Triarchy corsairs, staked to the sand to warn those who might follow.' Daemon informed him. Viserys got closer to him and the crowd held its breath.

'Rise.' Viserys said hugging Daemon as he rose and the crowd applauded, there would not be war, but peace. 'The realm owes you a great debt, brother. Come. This is our chance...'

'Targaryen trouble in the capital!' Davina remarked innocently as she smiled down at Rhaenyra.

"Heavens help us all.' Rhaenyra teased.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

138K 5.8K 31
Daelia Velaryon the firstborn daughter of Rhaenyra. The daughter she really shouldnt have pushed away. Because Rhaenyra pushed her right into the ene...
64.7K 3.1K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. 🐉 "We are a half written story without any...
28.3K 1.5K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...
447K 14K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...