82. Long Live

''Viserys. I'm sorry. Alicent is dead.' Davina said in monotone. "Otto too, a shame, their ship just went... boom."

''What? Who?'' Viserys questioned

''Who?'' Davina repeated with a chuckle.

''Rhaenyras friend. Ottos daughter.'' Daemon reminded him.

''Oh. Thats a shame.'' Viserys remarked and davina stared at him.

''Yeah... a shame.'' Davina agreed kissing his cheek. ''You get some rest brother.''

''Yes. That sounds good.'' Viserys agreed.

"He is failing and failing fast." Davina remarked softly.

"Good thing we have a loyal hand." daemon mused looking to Lyonel.

"She looks happy." Davina remarked as Rhaenyra clung to Harwin and the boys were thrilled to have their father back.

"Aunt Davina." Aemond said coming up to them.

"Yeah love?"

"Can we go riding?"

"Are you sure he isnt your son?" Daemon questioned. "His mother is dead and he wants to ride."

"I think thats a great idea." Davina agreed.

+

1 year later

''To viserys he served us well lets hope he's in heaven and not in hell!'' Daemon declared raising a glass

''Daemon!'' Davina hissed smacking him over the head.

"That was a great toast." Daemon countered.

"Viserys was our brother and friend and at times he was a thorn in my side." Davina remarked stepping forward ''but I loved my brother. He used to sing me songs and he made the nightmares go away when I was little. He also forced me into unfortunate marriages but we wont discuss that today. Or ever." Davina added "Because now I have the man of my dreams." Davina declared as Daemon kissed her cheek. "Today is a new day. The..." she hesitated to call Alicent queen but it had to be said. "Queen Alicent as you all know is dead... but her memory lives on through her children. Viserys memory lives on through his children and his beloved siblings-"

"Beloved." Daemon repeated. 

"-and through all of you who loved him and helped him grow and become the great king we all loved." Davina looked to Rhaenyra. "I think there is only one thing left to say..." Davina raised her glass to Rhaenyra.

''Love live the Queen.''

👑

Want more Davina?
Check out Reputation // Viserys // Daemon
Same Davina New drama!