42. Infinite

2 years ago

"'In that moment I swear we were infinite.' Davina told him. "But now... we are broken... I am broken."

"I can make your kingdom burn Davina." Daemon warned.

"You only want love if its torture, torture for me, loving you is painful!"

It was daemon that killed davina strangled her with the necklace he had given her. she woke up gasping for breath pulling at her neck. But the necklace wasn't there. She pulled herself out of bed and marched down to Daemon's room. It had since been cleaned up from her previous meltdown but her necklace wasn't there. frantically she opened drawers and flipped things over, her goal wasn't destruction but searching turned into flipping the room upside down again.

"Aunt Davina!" Rhaenyra declared, running up to her.

"I need it." Davina shouted. "I need... I don't know why." Davina whined. "I just need it." Davina told her.

"what do you need?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"What's going on?" Harwin and Criston came in swords ready.

"I need it!" Davina shouted flipping over a dresser. "Where the fuck is it!'' she shouted.

"What is she looking for?" Criston questioned.

"My necklace." Davina sobbed her hand going to her neck. "The one that..." Rhaenyra nodded.

"We will find it." Rhaenyra assured her.

"He killed me with it, in my dreams. But I need it. That's crazy right? I'm crazy!" Davina declared.

"You are." Rhaenyra agreed "But we will find it anyways."

Frantic moments of tearing the room apart Harwin was victorious pulling it out from under the bed. Davina took it from him. Her lips pursed as she stared back at him.

"It's okay to still grieve him." Harwin assured. "He's your brother."

"I kill him or he kills me. that's how it always ends, I don't..." A sob escaped her lips.

"Come here." Harwin requested softly as his arms wrapped around Davina. "He has too much power over your heart." Davina nodded, Daemon did. Despite everything, she still loved him.

+

1 year ago

Davina looked over at harwin he was already staring at her. A leg draped over his as he moved closer bringing his lips to hers.

'You growing bored of me?' Harwin mused

'No.' Davina told him.

'Is it the beard?' Harwin questioned and davina brought a hand up to his face.

'I like it. More than I thought I would actually.'

'Mm.' harwin kissed her lips and a smile curved on her face. ''Where so you like it?'' He mused kissing her neck sucking at her breast it tickled her stomach as he continued. ''Here maybe?' He offered and nipped at her clit her feet curled as her hips shifted up into him. His hands wrapped around her thighs as he buried his face into her. A little moan escaped her lips. ''Here it is then.'' he mumbled against her.

Her hands fisted the sheets as his tongue worked into her. His beard tickled against her most sensitive flesh adding to pleasure. He licked at his lips as he moved up her to kissing her she tasted herself on his tongue.

''You ready for more?" he teased his cock again her folds. ''Or is my dragon tired?''

''My dragon?'' Davina questioned as she wrapped her legs around him forcing him into her wet heat. A whimper escaped her lips as he moved each thrust a jolt of pleasure and pain.

''You are.'' Harwin breathed out.

''Am I?'' She countered her nails at his back her heels in his ass.

''Yes.'' He answered snaking a hand down between them and circling her clit in between experienced fingers. A moan escaped her lips as her legs started to shake. ''Yes.'' He repeated biting at her flesh her tits his hips not stopping.

''Fuck.'' she murmured as her chest heaved with every breath

''Say it.'' Harwin rasped in her ears.

'Mm...' she clawed at him keeping him on her.

''Say it...'' he repeated ''or maybe I just keep going until get you get it through your gorgeous head that you. Are. Mine.''

+

The sun was in the sky but the time they finished. Harwins face nuzzled into her breasts and a hand still buried between her legs.

Davina liked Harwin. He was strong, handsome, very skilled in all aspects of life it seemed and he had stamina to keep up with a dragon. Davina had only ever loved Daemon, laying with Harwin was different. Good but different. She ran her fingers through his hair as she drifted back to sleep. Daemon didnt come to her in her dreams but Davina letting Daemon go was as unlikely as a dragon liking the cold. She hated that she wanted him but he was her twin her literal other half.