8. Say it Again

Delicious // Tywin Lannister is out now... 

'Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games. But I promise, you will not be disappointed. When I look at the fine knights in these lists, I see a group without equal in our histories. And this great day has been made more auspicious by the news... that I am happy to share Queen Aemma has begun her labors!' Viserys declared and the stadium erupted in cheers and applause. 'May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!' They continued to cheer, the horses neighing, galloping into position. Rhaenyra sat down looking for aunt but not seeing her, Rhaenyra avoided her fathers gaze because she too was late. Rhaenyra took a seat next to Alicent.

'Where is my Aunt Davina?" Rhaenyra questioned but Alicent shrugged. Rhaenyra brought her focus back to the contenders. 'A mystery knight?' Rhaenyra questioned her guard, ser Harrold.

'No, a Cole, of the Stormlands.'

'I've never heard of House Cole.' Rhaenyra admitted.

'Princess Rhaenys Targaryen!' Boremund Baratheon came up to the viewing box. 'I would humbly ask for the favor of "The Queen Who Never Was." He declared and the crowd cheered happily.

'Good fortune to you, cousin.' Rhaenys said coming up to him and dropping her crown on his jousting spear.

'I would gladly take it if I thought I needed it.'

'You could have Baratheon's tongue for that.' Otto remarked softly to Viserys

'Tongues will not change the succession. Let them wag.' Viserys assured.

'Lord Stokeworth's daughter is promised to that young Tarly squire.' Alicent told Rhaenyra as the rider approached.

'Lord Massey's son?' Rhaenyra questioned.

'Mm-hm.' She agreed 'They're to be married as soon as he wins his knighthood.'

'Best get on with it.'

'I heard that Lady Elinor is hiding a swollen belly beneath her dress.' Rhaenyra remarked with a smirk. 'What do you know about this Ser Criston Cole, Ser Harrold?'

'I'm told Ser Criston is common-born, son of Lord Dondarrion's steward. But other than that, and the fact that he's just unhorsed both of the Baratheon lads, I really couldn't say.' Ser Harrold told her. Drums continued to bang as the crowd cheered, Daemon was up next.

+

'We are missing the celebration.' Davina remarked with a smile.

'I don't want a tourney I just want you.'

Davina nodded in response as his lips meet her, his hand traveling up her spine and cradling the back of her neck. The kiss was passionate, full of heat and lust. He parted her lips with his tongue, exploring her. He kissed her jawline, down her neck, the tops of her tits, then returned to her mouth again. Daemon used his other hand to push her knees apart and she spread her legs wide to let him stand between them. His free hand traveled up her bare leg, playing with the edge of the fabric all the way up to where the slit stops. He pressed his thumb into her hip, squeezing and kneading.

"I want you," he said in a raspy deep voice. "Right here." Her mind was frenzied, his words pour in and stilled her in this moment.

"Say it again."

"I want you," he whispered close to her skin. She reached for his belt buckle, undoing it and his pants as quickly as she could as his fingers reached her panties, tugging at the edge of them. She squirmed under his touch. He pushed them to the side, his thumb rubbing circles over her clit.

"You're so wet," he said softly.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Is that for me?" he teased.

"Yes," Davina said again, the only word she could manage. Something between a moan and a growl comes from his throat. Suddenly, he dips down, taking a knee, pushing her dress back. She expected to feel his mouth on her in the same instant but when she opened her eyes and look down, he's staring at up at her.

"I love you." He groaned, pressing a gentle kiss to the inside of her thigh. Then, he turned his sights to where his thumb was still stroking her, and he licked his lips. He flattened his tongue, pressing it against her. The sensation caused her to arch as she covered her mouth with her own hand.

"Mmm," he says. "Better than a tourney." Daemon assured.

He pushed against her knees with his hands, urging her wider, to open for him. She did as he silently commanded, lying back against his desk. The tension building as her legs began to shake.

"Daemon." He knew that whimper, she was close. But he stopped abruptly and stood. The lost sensation unravels the orgasm that was building. He took her hands in his and pulled her back up to a sitting position, then a standing one. He kissed her mouth again and again.

"Turn around," he whispered. So she lay flat against the desk, her legs spread. If she turned her head, she could barely see him as he pulled her dress up, exposing her ass. She watched him bite his lips, then she felt him against her.

He rubbed the tip of his dick over her, teasing her. She quivered against him, arching back, begging. He didn't give in to his own desires, still standing just far enough from Davina to torment.

"What are you waiting for?" Davina asked, breathless.

"You didn't say congratulations," he said. The tip of him pressed into her, then immediately backed out. 

"Yes I did," Davina said through a laugh and plea.

"Tell me again," he said.

'You didn't win yet.' She said squirming under his grasp.

'Say it.' Daemon could fuck a hundred whores and never feel this alive and this intensity as when he was with Davina. 'Commander of the city watch and the tourney champion...' he mused. She was animalistic at this point. Her fingers gripped the edge of his desk as she tried arching again, hoping he would surrender, but it's no use. His will is too strong. "Say it," he commanded a purr in her ear.

"Congratulations my love," Davina said sweetly glancing back at him. To that, he pushed all the way into her in one fluid motion, simultaneously satiating her need and creating a new one. This is not love making. It's not slow, it's not about taking their time. It's a fever, a frenzy, pushing as quickly as they could because there's a party going on outside, a joust in his honor, and people will start to wonder where he was soon.

She came, shortly followed by him, and he nearly collapsed on top of her for a moment as they finally caught their breath.

"any one seen Prince daemon?' They heard from beyond the door. It took everything to stifle their laughter as he quickly dressed from the waist down and Davina uncrumpled her dress, adjusting her panties back into place.

'Good luck today.' Davina whispered kissing him again.