3. Gorgeous

'Sister.'

'Brother.'

'Hows the husband?'

'Dead."

"Another one?" Daemon mused and Davina shrugged.

"Hows the wife?' She countered.

'Gah.' Daemon remarked.

'Figured that much.' Davina remarked wrapping her arms around him. Davina missed her twin. She felt rejuvenated when she was with him again.

'Missed you too gorgeous.' Daemon whispered his lips brushing against her ear.

'So our eldest brother thinks he is having a son. Bye, bye to you claim. 'Davina told him tracing a tear down her cheek as a smile tugged at her lips.

'Viserys.' Daemon muttered. 'I would make a better king.'

'You would.' Davina agreed.

'They passed through the Red Keep's gates at first light.'

'Does my father know they are here?' Rhaenyra questioned as she walked to meet her aunt Davina and uncle Daemon.

'No.'

'Good.'

'Gods be good.' Daemon declared he sat on the iron throne. It would be his one day he was testing it out. But Rhaenyra guard was not pleased.

'Oh my sweet Niece look at how beautiful you are!' Davina coed.

'It's all right, ser.' Rhaenyra said as she approached her aunt and uncle. Daemon hoped down from the throne to meet her as Davina hugged her tight.

'It has been a while.' Rhaenyra told them.

'That it has.' Davina agreed. 'blame your father for sending us to the ends of the fucking world.' Davina told her. 'If it were up to me I would never leave your side.'

"I would never leave your side.' Daemon countered squeezing Davina's hips back into him.

'What are you doing here?' Rhaenyra questioned.

'Here for the tourney, of course.' Daemon told her.

'Daemon likes to keep the throne warm.' Davina added and Daemon swatted at her. 'It's true,' she mused. 'Daemon is going to win the tourney.' Davina said confidently.

'I am.' Daemon agreed.

'Then I wish you luck.' Rhaenyra told him.

'I saw Syrax when we got in, he is getting bigger, looks wonderful.' Davina applauded.

'Thank you auntie.'

'Princess.' Her guard called from the door.

'Stay out of trouble.' Rhaenyra told them.

'Try my best.' Daemon mused and Davina slapped him over the head.

"He will be on his best behavior.' Davina assured. 'I cannot say the same for myself!" Davina mused and Rhaenyra gave them a pointed look before heading out.

'Aye... Mm... I got you something.' Daemon remarked spinning Davina to him once they were alone. He held out a necklace, her fingers reached for it but he snatched it back. 'Do you know what it is?' Daemon questioned

'It's Valyrian steel.' Davina answered immediately. 'Like Dark Sister.' Davina remarked as Daemon touched the sword at his hip.

'Turn around. Now... you and I both own a small piece of our ancestry.' Daemon said clasping it onto her.

'I have a valyrian steel blade.' Davina remarked.

'yes but this is from me.' daemon told her kissing her neck. 'so it will always feel like I'm right... here.' He whispered kissing her shoulder, his hands moving around her. she sighed leaning into him.  If only life were so simple.