10. Don't be Scared

'Ser Criston Cole will now tilt against Ser Daemon Targaryen, Prince of the City!' they declared and the crowd broke out in cheers as the competitors got ready.

'YEAH DAEMON!" Davina declared clapping as he got ready.

'Viserys.' Aemma questioned in a hazy state.

'Yes?' she looked to him confused as they started to hold her down. ''They're going to bring the babe out now.'

'Mm.' she didn't understand.

'I love you.'

'Ooh.' Her moans and screams amplified. 'What is happening?'

'No, it's all right.' Viserys assured

'No... what is happening? Viserys, what...' Aemma struggled under their tight hold.

'No, it's all right.' Viserys assured.

'Wh-what are you doing?'

'They're going to bring the babe out.' Viserys told her again.

'How are they...'

'It's all right.' He kept repeating trying to convince himself the same thing.

'Viserys, please.'

'It's all right.'

'No, I'm scared. Not in...'

'Don't be scared.' Viserys told her.

'What is happening?'

'Don't be scared. They're going to bring the babe out.' He repeated again and again

'Oh no.' she started to scream as they began to cut into her.

'It's all right. They're going to bring the babe out. '

'No! No! No!' Aemma shouted screaming and gripping at Viserys pelading with him but he wouldn't listen.

'I'm making the first incision.'

'No, no, no! Viserys, no! Please! No, no, no!' she screamed and shouted thrashing in their hold.

'Don't be scared.'

+

'Sword!' Daemon demanded.

'Prince Daemon Targaryen wishes to continue in a contest of arms!' Master of revels declared to the crowd as they started a hand to hand, sword to sword duel. The men grunted as they shuffled around the sandy ground, the crowds cheering echoing with the clattering of their swords.

'Oh my.' Davina said softly as Daemon was on his back. 'Damn ser Criston.' Davina remarked a chuckle on her lips as Daemon's eyes drifted to her a blade pointed at his face.

'Yield. Yield.' Daemon said calmly, he was on his back, Cole's sword pointed down at him but Daemon just chuckled.

'Gods. He's Dornish.'

'I was hoping to ask for the Princess's favor.' Cole said coming up to the viewing box, Rhaenyra smiled down at him.

'I wish you luck, Ser Criston.' Rhaenyra said dropping her crown down

'Princess.' He replied with a charming smile.

''Oh get that.' Davina told her.

'Auntie!" Rhaenyra declared a blush on her pale face.

'what?' Davina questioned innocently. 'Anyone who can land your uncle on his back deserves a trophy. It's a hard task.' Davina assured.

'You need to hold your tongue.' Rhaenyra remarked.

'Nope, that's why I am the youngest, I can do what I want.' Davina told her. 'my tongue can not be tamed.' Rhaenyra and Alicent stared at her. 'when you start liking boys or men or girls, no judgment I wont tell your father.' Davina assured and Rhaenyra's face went redder as she brought her hands up to cover her embarrassment. 'Come to me, I know what I'm talking about.' Davina told them sweetly.

'Aunt Davina you are embarrassing me!' Rhaenyra declared.

'why? Because the handsome knight wanted your favor and to possibly-'

'AUNTIE!"

+

'Congratulations, Your Grace. You have a son.' Mellos said as the baby was delivered. The baby started to cry.

'It's a boy?' Viserys said happily

'A new heir, Your Grace.' Mellos confirmed 'Had you and the Queen chosen a name?'

'Baelon.' Viserys said happily but the baby didn't survive.